Born mixed race

>born mixed race
>lift, learning to fight, read
>unironically high IQ

What am I supposed to even do? Am I proof that God doesn't exist?

Attached: geng-gi-5.jpg (1365x2048, 170K)

unironically high iq for your home means 60?

same

Sucks not fitting into a group tho

Serious question, do you wish you were just one race?

genetic failure

I have a black friend in a very white European country married to one of them. They like to pretend racism and none of the problems of race mixing exist, but I actually feel sorry for the kid they will be producing. He'll feel like such an outsider in the country they are in. Am I right?

>mutt
>autistic (lifts, reads, gives a shit about IQ, atheist)
Checks out.

I do

if they live in eastern europe, they're fucked.

>unironically high IQ
every single time

Attached: 1527074265657.png (686x798, 66K)

>What am I supposed to even do

find a nice girl, marry her, have kids, love your family

>am i proof that god doesn't exist
what does this have to do with any of this? anyways the answer is no

If they live in EE that kid will be bullied relentlessly. Don't listen to the fags who say "oh the kid will be a celebrity"

You’re alive because of civilization. Show some gratitude here and then nigger.

Just be part of the true middle way group, who doesn't care what ethnicity you are as long as you don't hate whites or blacks or anyone.

Learning to read.....

Lmfao

The same civilization that eventually decided to free their slaves and let them fuck their women

Thank u for giving me the right to inseminate your race

>t. virgin

same

Fite me nigger

yes. It would be simpler to identify with a single history and culture.

It feels like I'm on the outside looking in. Like how an alien may watch civilization passively play out but is not allowed to take part in it.

I do, but after my self-improvement, I worry I cannot actually join any sides in the end for something I can't change and didn't choose.

Yeah, I feel for you, man. I really do. It's nice just knowing the cloth you're cut from and being able to visit your "homeland" or even be in your own country and at least not look like an outsider.

Same

Yes, I'm constantly split between 2 cultures but I dont really belong to any 1

I'm part kike and it doesn't stop me from supporting the ethnostate

pick the culture of one of your parents and immerse yourself in it. if your parents are together theres no way theres a 50/50 split in culture in the household. one had to have adopted the others culture

>join sides
theres more to this conflict than race. religion is more important but jews have Jow Forums thinking that Christianity is no good

You'll at least look white to most people.

Why doesn't he leave the country?
True, but being "white" rather than English, German, Hungarian, or so on is already a watered-down identity that euromutts in the US have. So what if I can present myself as white? I know what I am, and it's not tied to a specific region as deeply as an user whose family can be traced back a thousand years in the same country.

Don't give yourself too much shit for something you can't help. Whether or not either of us can be part of a given culture is less important than the survival of said culture.

>Baki
Baki is literally just a jojo for people too retarded to actually watch jojo.

There's tons of shit that you can do. You just listed some. Nowadays race is not a factor when it comes to what you can do, i'm talking about activities/hobbies of course.

Well, that's special...but you sure sound like you recently came out of the closet and want to tell everyone about the gay experience. I got things to do.