WHY ARE THREADS ON ACTUAL GEOPOLITICS 404d or FLASHARCHIVED CONSTANTLY

Case in point

And no, it wasnt my thread. Im asking why threads with any modicum of quality are consistently shut down. Meanwhile the usual assortment of Rebel Media tier e celebs are being touted from every angle. Innumerable Tranny subliminals, ''do Itallians have bigger dicks than Spics'' threads, ''an SJW just said something stupid'' - threads trying to will an ecnonomic collapse into existence so you faggots cant rich from your crypto (panic subliminals are an act of treason). Some shitposting is fine but at least try to be more creative than ''this guys head is a weird shape''. Yet thats all i see, meanwhile actual topics get 404d ect. WTF is going on ? The religion threads where turning in spamfests but they where better than this shit, and where are all the horticulture and self help threads gone ?

Attached: aquaponic.png (1280x720, 1.45M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Reconnaissance_Office
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>memeflag
Well that automatically cancels out any substance this thread may have had. Kys, twice

>he hasn’t figured it out yet
>thinks Jow Forums is a beacon of freedom and free speech
laughing my oof off

/pol is a board for discussing e-celebs and thothery. what's your problem?

I know, its run by the same people who run Rebel media. Anything that isnt kosher gets shut down, like everywhere else on the internet

but where am i supposed to go ? Reddit ? maybe theres an obscure North Korean site that they dont fully control yet ?

I'm sorry bro but I have to attention span of a monkey guzzling his own piss? That blog post of yours is more than three words. I can't differentiate between memes and discussion because I'm mentally 12.

Jews

Wew, I was on board with this thread until you went full retard

Dont you see people ?

This is what they are trying to do to us

We need a free medium of communicative exchange

Decentralized quantum meganet when ?

Jow Forums is just where you come to get yourself put on a list of people to be rounded up whenever a country-wide happening looks to be starting.

Stop looking for a teacher. Stop hanging around the ignorant rabble.

I got deleted and warned last night for making a thread on how religion will influence geopolitics in the coming century. I think only e-celeb threads are allowed now.

btw, jannies, we were told we could have one meta thread up . Consider it this one.

Stop acting smart. You're a retard and you'll carry that to your grave.

>be Jow Forums.
>last boss of the internet
>intelligence agencies come here to try figure out how it is you do what you do
>completely baffled
>watdo?.bat
>do everything (within budget) to shut it down
>it sorts works

>be newfag
>complain about current board culture
>not understand the ebb and flow of this place, not know how to use the filters, unironically use a memeflag
>be surprised when people call you a faggot and tell you to kill yourself

Everything checks out. Carry on.

Stop pretending this isn’t just the political version of /b/.
>flasharchived
lmfao

Shut up nigel, go get a 90 pound fine for not submitting to facial recognition

i wouldnt be, only theyv done this to literally every forum of communication

its part of the destabilization program.

well done.

Ever heard of protonmail? IRC?

cancer on Jow Forums
>ewhores (male and female)
>twitter screencaps of nobodies
>/ptg/

add more... nigger dick threads do get deleted.... eventually

I'm crying right now.

>brit/pol/
You missed the most low effort, cancerous one of all

Guys, I want to start hyrdoponics but don't want my veggies in a plastic container drifting in water. Don't want micro plastic breakdown into the water where the fish consume it.

any other options?

I mean aquaponics

I wish somebody would 404 this gay thread.

mods?

yes but they ban VPNs here. So lets say you want to give some serious info about one of the *serious* subjects being discussed, you cant.

i understand the ebb and flow, but every serious topic gets targeted (even moved to /bantz/).

No I made 3 posts now. Am attached to it.
Use metal duh

Vpns do work though

Apologize to your retarded stepson america for making fun of his decent post for once

Attached: 6F539A94-C57C-455F-AA52-58C3AD856255.jpg (259x194, 10K)

You need to get a paid VPN and even then if it ever had a free trial or some autist used it to ban evade then it won't work

I think of this site as social media. Jaron Lanier and others assure us that social media is bad for us because it’s purposely designed to be harmful, each platform in its own way.

What ought you to conclude from that? No social community you can join online will help you, or teach you anything of value, as these only exist to create more harm according to the agenda of whomever owns/funds the servers. So self-study, peruse the 4pleb archive, and take your social life offline if you give a damn about what is going to happen to you. The internet itself is the honeypot, is itself censorship, is itself the attack upon you and yours.

Yeah just use an Israeli one and the board will automatically assign you a built in one over top of it
^_~

>threads with any modicum of quality are consistently shut down
They are not shut down. They are ignored because most people on this board are retards who can't have an actual conversation about politics.
Try using a picture of a funny frog on the OP instead.

Ha!

not here they dont. Theyv blocked out all known VPN ranges.

There are things that arnt allowed here

>Transvestigation (Like Trump is a woman)
>Suppressed tech (with actionable info re black market)
>Quantum science applications (goes back to tech - black market)
>Anything to do with Chinas Quantum internet lines (i dont get what triggers them about this exactly)
>DIY genetic engineering CRISPR
>Deep state bioengineering via nanodes/wifi food adulterants (any actual research on this triggers them)

The things your not allowed to discuss range from stuff thats actually pretty mainstream (but you cant go into any depth) vs stuff thats broadly unacknowledged. There are some strange topics that seem to induce thread suppression tho

This board is full of zoomers, unrepentant retards, and glowniggers. Then there is a very small niche group of intellectuals who happen to have some understanding of what is happening, who either succumb to shitposting (because fuck it) or struggle desperately to create one thread with substance to reach at least 100 posts every six months.

Serious info about a serious subject? Where do you live that you feel afraid to post in such a manner? Just dump it, user. Everyone would dismiss it as fake and gay anyways.

Just post on /x/ or go to infinity chan for those topics. The military spooks that run 8 love that kind of discushion.

Personal webpages and email addresses are the extent of it. But you’re going to lose your roots forever if you cease to maintain your innocence and remain provincial. What I want for you all is to see you stop buying things and stop talking about the things the news are discussing at any point in time, or talking at all really. Stop talking, please.

Don’t forget lurkers

double the 4 subtract the an and slap a .net on there instead of a .org

I saw a thread about 'neinchan' get shut down faster than some thread started by some fuck-head posting CP.
Strange that certain politically-involved threads will get axed before those stupid nigger-shit-dick threads do

No, there's nothing intrinsically harmful about these forums. That theory was created as a self fulfilling prophesy. The only problem with the internet is that the intel agencies have hijacked almost everything and work around the clock to obfuscate and subvert all lines of communication. Its part of the destabilization agenda, to bring about economic and social collapse so they can transition to the new paradigm. To this end they have literally every arm of intel, together with innumerable private firms ruining all online discourse. They are running various psyops to undermine the existing basis of knowledge and make communication impossible. They have entire armies employed to troll, others to hack and compartmentalize sites, to remove anything of value. Then at the same time they continuously practice various false flags, designed to take down the economy when the time comes (something their creatures will be rewarded for in cryptovalue).

Neinchan is a Mossad honeypot. This is well established.

>ordo ab chao
>iron cross
wtf biffniggers are based? based.

Yeah, and?

Get good and get self-sufficient.

What isn't a mossad honeypot?

You’re the intel agency, bub, because you step in and try to correct my assessment of the situation. You are literally the problem.

Good point.

Also, do you think the rapid deterioration in the quality of popular media from music to movie since the late 90s is just a co-incidence ? No it isnt. This is part of a pre-planned scheme to deteriorate the psyche of the general population. They are DELIBERATELY making bad movies now (its not just the natural effects of monopolization - or aiming to make fast money via China). Its an incredibly sophisticated process that nobody has really looked into, but in music its down to creating negative energy through the repetition of certain notes ect. Its black magic meets NLP, they attempting to ''set the tone of the decade'' as one of discord and antagonism, lower base energy ect. They even admitted that postmodern art was a weapon. They are engaging in psycological warfare on the general population. Check out Jan Irvings earlier videos on Music (hes gone a bit off kilter bitching about Islam atm but his earlier stuff is still quality).

this place is run by MIGA mods and trannys so do not be surprised

Perhaps. Yet they ALLOW raids while here they DON'T.
If that place was NOT a honey-pot and it's admins are truthful about telling glowniggers to fuck-off...-----it would make sense that shills/glows etc would scream very loudly on these other boards that 'nein-chan is uber compromised. they would NOT want any migration there.But these seem like pretty fucking stupid arguing points considering virtually every intelligence Agency of virtually every country in the world records EVERY little thing ever said on these whole sites.
Yes that means every time you tell some queer exactly what type of cock-sucking degenerate piece of shit he is............you know countless agents around the world are laughing their asses off and getting paid for it.

This is Jow Forums, a sewer of shitposting. Geopolitics is discussed elsewhere.

Yeah, and? You're repeating talking points that were around in the '90s.

What you describe is not a relatively new phenomena, and dropping the memeflag will do absolutely nothing except perhaps convince everyone to simply sage instead of giving you (yous).

I do it for free tho =/

eight chan is objectively worse and more compromised than this site

Kek

Attached: Laugh4.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

Its not just this or that Intel agency either. They all get their marching orders from the same eschatological luciferian cult, and their gameplan (Kabbalahistic social engineering) is all about ruining society so it comes back stronger. Its a method to artificially excelorate civilization re technology, and (supposedly) the quality of the soul. What id like to ask you people (the ones who actually believe in this) is if you have read the scriptures ? How do you know this methodology of yours wont destroy us all in the long run ?

Sounds like the elites are taking the left hand path

highly likely chance they will get deleted from the archives too.

in firefox on the address bar there are three dots that let you do pic related.

for posterity and to fuck with whoever keeps deleting threads from the archives.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-12 pol - The Engineered Global Economic Reset - Politically Incorrect - 4chan(1). (1908x5598, 1.36M)

Based and halal-pilled.

The ones at the very top prob arnt, they are just operating off an esoteric tradition that tells them how to advance society through cycles of destruction. Its an aspect of Kabbalah, this is why they induce schizophrenic states in the minds of their young (future operatives). Some operate in the ''light'' others in the dark, some operate in both domains - with splits minds for extreme conditions. The entire thing looks like an abomination from the outset, a kind of Frankenstein system, created by those with good intentions but destined for ruination. One thing its difficult to allot of people to understand is the dis-junction between the people involved in this system, and how the system operates on a structural level.

also they have bots tagged to various ips that ruin the spellings/grammar (like mine)

im not even joking

This.
And for newfags
We are in
1989=2019
1990=2020

Talmud count is somwhere 5775

I use pol to reminde Njews that they are going to die of natural death and there is nothing they can do about it.
They are being lied about chosen people and imortalty like the muslims.

EU soviet collapse this year
Germany unites with Turkey

You just like hearing yourself speaking. This shit is word salad; seen it thousands of times here.

Fuck off Marc Passio
How is your dick infection going??

please, do elaborate

Top level schizoposting
Just say you’re dyslexic it’s ok to have bad typing

>Jaron Lanier and others assure us that social media is bad for us because it’s purposely designed to be harmful, each platform in its own way.

Abandon the best existing means of global communication, its inherently bad. Spooktalk for ''turn off your internet and go back to the radio because weve hijacked everything''. Lets abandon the printed word because they run all the papers. Maybe there is no knowledge ?

Fuck off.

Attached: spookery.jpg (678x381, 40K)

1989-1990
China unrest
Soviet collapse
BRD germany joins DDR germany
Bosnia war

2019-2020
China unrest
EU collapse
BRD Germany wants to be muslim
DDR Germany wants to be jewish
Berlin becomes Gaza 2.0
Bosnia war

Oh...and USa attacks guess who
...just go to 1990

Cuz jannies are fags, duh

Show UK flag

>post schizo nonsense
>surprised when Jow Forums would rather talk about trannies and BBC
/???

Question for the Tranny jans, who are typically Libertarian left-right

Did you ever see yourself working for The Man ? shilling for the ministry of Truth ?

you know what youv become right ?

youv become a cop

Attached: smith.jpg (240x240, 12K)

What makes you think the mods aren't actually feds? We all know they've infiltrated but do you really think they're just lurkers

No sweetie, these people fuck with nations and control MSM directly. What makes you think they can't do a janies job, a job that's done for free?

Attached: u8t7gjk.gif (288x288, 1.88M)

maybe you posted a (((keyword))) and tripped an alarm, gookmoot sold this place to en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Reconnaissance_Office

Yes.
There is a 30 year RESET button.
Go to 1960...
The year when Africa goes to war..
Go to 1930...

>/pol
Fuck off reddit.

If you haven't caught on by now, Jow Forums is a shithole.

Attached: theabsolutestateofpol.png (1790x1093, 1.36M)

notice their symbol isnt earth, its saturn.

I'm pretty sure that's earth, retard.

Attached: 1024px-NRO.svg.png (1024x1024, 317K)

try with tribo, pocketnet or mastodon

You know eight chan is still open right?
If your pic is what you want you'll find that over there, page after page

ain't that the gamergate containment site?

Die jüden report you if your thread isnt up to their planned shitfest in here , they post 1/2 threads (the faggy ones about trivial shit, jews dream to demoralize this place, they just make folks hate them more)

why it got a ring?
is this earth?

Attached: NRO_L11_missionpatch.jpg (230x228, 12K)

jannies.

>If your pic is what you want
It isn't, I just left the threads that were at least about politics and not one sentence shitposts.

My problem with eight is that it's the same thing you see here but with less trolls. What's left is a LARPfest and it's not much better than it is here.

satellites nigger, they operate satellites

>on Jow Forums
>any other site is a containment site
wew lad

>satellites nigger, they operate satellites
they probably also blast niggers with haarp, judging by this pic.

Attached: National_Reconnaissance_Operations_Center.png (237x236, 113K)

evidence that either this entire place is a psyop to lower the condition of the general psyche (along with the shit movies, depressing music, big brother tier ''news'' ect). or its mods are heavily infiltrated. im going to appeal to the trannys here (because in a situation this fucked their probably the only ones left with a shred of empathy and ethical consideration)

>using a picture of a funny frog on the OP instead.
Underrated & sad

Tbh there are a LOT of nufags, the kind that dont know šöý is blocked

Everything mainstream is a containment site, not because they were set up to be, but rather that it's convenient and the enemy is opportunistic, not master planners.

Nein chan is mossad

What if it’s not a conspiracy and society is just nihilistic, hedonistic, and dying

Tell me what happened to Jow Forums in late may. Just for the hell of it I'm gonna ask.

Mid-late april was the start

This sadly. I mean mods and jannies are huge faggots, but this is a bigger problem. Newfags falling for bait and sunsequently sliding good threads

Pretty accurate, it's within our lore to say that

There used to be architecture threads about jews can't design pretty things cause they're fucked up inside .

Attached: 1528143184-2713715462f0ecc662eao-1568x1169.jpg (1568x1169, 189K)

Are you joking?

Where was the thread about a guy from there getting visited by the FEDs again?