Soldier hate thread

Fuck these government funded welfare thugs. They murder and pillage for the Jew. They bomb and invade foreign countries for financial gain. If one is to come across a veteran in the wild, it is likely to
>assault you for wearing a army hat
>go on an incomprehensible babble about how freedom ain’t free
>demand free cheeseburgers at Wendy’s
>go on long tirades on social media
>kill himself
Avoid veterans at all cost.

Attached: israeli slave.jpg (467x750, 204K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F3_EXqJ8f-0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Protip: Every veteran you meet that isn't an old fart said they joined because they wanted free college. None of them will say anything about freedom unless interviewed on TV.

Sounds like someone got their ass kicked trying to get a discount at McDonalds wearing surplus.

>dat star of solomon

the US military has always been a tool of kikes.

I amire soldiers, just those that dont serve kikes.

Attached: US marines ceremonial sword.jpg (350x239, 11K)

I wouldnt mind soldiers being violent dicks if they werent filled with homosexuals and women. If we are going to be a barbaric society, lets go all in. Kill at will, kidnap war brides, and mock civilians. The military must become chauvinist instead of pussyfooting as if theyre some noble institution.

Anybody have Jazz and Ethnarch from last thursday please?

Attached: whatyoufightfor.jpg (720x926, 69K)

Forgot to contribute like a retard...

Attached: 5944749570_b98cd66f94.jpg (320x240, 37K)

> posts Marine and calls "soldier"
> must be trolling

Protip: the average GI Fuckstick isn't invading or bombing anyone. That's ordered via your (((bank))).
Also, you're a pillock for wearing uniform you're not entitled to, and deserve a good slap.

What a fucking butterface. BAMs are disgusting and unfuckable. They'll literally ruin your life if you fuck them, maybe even if you only talk to them.

Worst off they like to claim anyone that doesn't support their wars is pro-Muzzie yet its their wars that are used as an excuse to replace the west with Muslim refugees.

>assault you for wearing a army hat

I have better things to do with my time.

>go on an incomprehensible babble about how freedom ain’t free

But that statement is objectively true.

>demand free cheeseburgers at Wendy’s

I hate Wendy's

>go on long tirades on social media

Barely use my facebook page desu

>kill himself

It's been 24 years since I got out and I'm still here

You're welcome :)

Attached: headphones doggo.gif (300x169, 1011K)

marines are soldiers

>be soldier
>protect civilians from other soldiers that are protecting civilians and so on

Attached: 1557286064733.jpg (330x676, 42K)

Kill yourself you pathetic pussy cuck hyppie commie libtard fagget
War was the occupation of real testosterone alpha males since dawn of time
This is why as a high test white male i use my meme magic to elect republicans into the white house. To start a war. Nothing triggers libtard snowflakes like you more than when we white males kill sandniggers. Shadilay. Trump 2050

Attached: IMG_1853.jpg (320x453, 28K)

All the veterans I know have molested, gone schizo or just killed themselves (when they actually made it back) No respect for them anymore.

Attached: 1560277825594.jpg (549x492, 26K)

Marines are Marines, Soldiers (Army) are soldiers.

I schizophrenically molest people. I'm not sure which personality has done the molesting.

Why the fuck does she have fake tits in the military?

incel

>fake tits

Only marines who pretend to be special care about such semantics.

Maybe the part that also follows orders to kill. Who knows, but their usually not good people after they serve.

LOL....married, with children, 3 hellraising boys. Good career. I'm a retard for staying on this website this long tho.

They're just ... people. I met some great guys while I was in, I also met some real pieces of shit. War is fucking gay, I was naive when I joined, around 2006. All jokes aside, it's the career guys that are the biggest faggots.

Sweden used to posses europes most well trained and best army but that went to shit.

Infantry American Combat Vet here. 10% are redpilled. The other 90% love kikes or are too fucking stupid to understand the issue. My experience with Marines, anyway.

I can believe that. I've just lost too much buds from whatever happens overseas. Then my gf's uncle came back and within a month, tries to make a move on her. I don't know what can force a person to become so degenerate and insane, especially when you're supposed to be protecting. More power to you though user.

Being in the army is great, only because its easy and my reasonably high IQ means I'm substantially more intelligent than a majority of peers, and even the officers too, who are all generally brain washed NPC's with instilled boomer-tier military discourse and ethics. Makes them easy to predict, frankly.
You use the organisation for all of the skills, qualifications and lessons you can, and escape into a comfy job with a TS security clearance.

^that actually is probably way off. I just have the most vocal shabbos goys burned in my retina.

its just a government jobs program. no need to be mad about it one way or another. You anger should be on foreign policy and imperialism not the people that join the military for benefits and job training.

Look at those fat retard titties, give milk now

I don't know user. Life is fucked up, to be sure. I had a number of Marine buddies kill themselves. Others fell to heroin, alcohol, you name it. Sometimes a guy is just a piece of garbage. In general there's a couple of types that join the military - those with ideas, and those with nowhere else to go. It's the second type that generally turns out to be garbage.

Does anybody have last Thursdays Jazz and Ethnarch please?

Attached: girl_on_bomb_196.jpg (640x480, 76K)

Thanks user, actually makes more sense to me now. I'll lay off the hate on the people who don't actually deserve it.

If she wasn't fucking the 1st Sgt, she'd get an NJP for that

It's ok user, I don't give a fuck. The military is retarded. But the government is really, really retarded. Those are the guys who really need to be hated.

>Western soldiers conquer the Middle-East for kikes
>Middle-Eastern soldiers conquer the west for kikes
Why do people accept this?

Based ww1 armyman:
youtube.com/watch?v=F3_EXqJ8f-0

No, they deserve it. US military are trash and it's good that they kill themselves.

Attached: 5944199693_cb7f5376e5.jpg (400x300, 30K)

Nice memeflag, Turd.

show us your flag cucklet

Any military dudes in this thread for a laugh? Air Force reporting in.