Was the spanish caste system a good thing?

was the spanish caste system a good thing?

Attached: 58409625_470529653488545_7272599801110292929_n.jpg (1080x1305, 211K)

She looks like she moans loudly on your dick "ayyyyyeee papi"

It was what God intended

Hierarchies exist in every society and if you don't think they do you are a naive little peter pan ass nigger

Didn't know prostitutes had advertising sponsors

the only society's that ever amounted to shit practiced eugenics through feudalism.

Aye papi is a mongrel spic phrase. Not proper Spanish. Wise up leaf.

Idk op, but the longer I go on and the more I look at the world, I do believe there should be a slave class in any society. To put it simply as an example, niggers shouldn't be free. They should be organized to mow everyone's lawns, pick up trash, farm basic food staples, serve as basic family servants for households, and commit to other menial physical labor tasks.
Meritocracy is good. It's a great idea, it itself has merit. But there are some groups in society, who for whatever rare unicorns of worth they provide, are detrimental if they aren't put into a proper lowly place.

To sum it up, niggers should be enslaved again. They need to be a slave class to other humans. Right along with many other assorted browns that can be thrown in if they don't show themselves to be of worth. Put them to work doing to tasks that make other people's lives better. Empires spanning over the course of thousands of years knew this basic truth. Only in a blink of an eye do we think ourselves wise to not properly utilize the nog. I include in that assessment the cowards that think themselves similarly for merely wanting them "free" to run wild as monkeys out in africa. No. Slaves are what they are. Niggers from whooping monkey in the Congo to criminal thug in a city are just untasked slaves. We're failing them as patriarchs to let them continue in such a manner.

They never say “ay papi” leaf. It’s usually, “babe, are you serious? You suck, seriously” as she walks to the shower.

This would involve so much contact, enjoy your mulatto grandchildren

Every functional multicultural society needs a caste system, otherwise it falls apart into anarchy and cultural revolution. It was a necessary system put in place to keep the peace. I dont see a racial caste system any different than the fuedalist system in Europe.

Mulatto grandchildren arent bad as long as there is an understanding that it is an upward movement.

They already do fuckwad. A lot of nogs' best hope is to make it in music or sports, other wise they get stuck doing less cognitively demanding jobs. Not always but a lot of them. Also the US is the closest living thing to a meritocracy today, and now we have Jow Forums complaining about kike superiority and niggers complaining about white superiority. Know your place faggot.

Who is this semen demon?

what the galician said.
The caste system guaranteed any lineage could reach the top at any time

>proper Spanish
Who fucking cares actual Spanish are even bigger jokes than the aztecamutts

Attached: 1559757619982.jpg (960x720, 263K)

They managed to figure out the more white you are the smarter you are on average. They were pretty spot on

in principal, in reality their problem was that they didnt pick a shade of white and then kill everything darker than it.

This.
And this is the reason why pockets of white people exist in such a huge land populated by goblins. Also, the system ensured consequences for interbreeding, and upon birth children were assigned their race. This also ensured power was retained by Spanish from Spain, the money and land by Spanish from the Americas, Mestizos and Indians the workforce, Blacks slaves.

Attached: Latinas.jpg (3064x1711, 717K)