VIRTUS ET SCIENTIA

[email protected]

probably the wrong way to tell my mail but thats me from the moon thread and I can prove it if need be. will probably get million spam now but thats how it goes

Attached: PI.jpg (375x363, 13K)

I can prove it with a screenshot with all the old windows open untill admins took the thread away.

I did some work, and the earth's diameter is expanding at 0.2mm. If we assume its constant, the number turns out to be 917,000,000 years.

before mods remove thsi thread too, if you are the virtus scientia person, i created that protonmail. i can prove its me and not a troll with screenshots of the old window still open.

917 million years, very interesting. so much to learn about the universe

Im personally pretty sure moon has something in it and either the 3 large nations (usa, china, russia) dont want to tell the normal people of the world of even their own upper class what it is or Usa knows what it is but wants to keep it a secret. im quite worried about the amount of bunkers they are building, it makes me think they want some cataclysm to happen so they can start from a clean table after that

Time to show work.
Earth's diameter is expanding at 0.2mm per year.
The earth's diameter now is 12742km. The Pi earth is 10908km.
12742-10908 = 1834km
>convert to mm
>divide by 0.2
917,000,000 years

Please stop using plebbit spacing. Also not going to contact you, sorry.
How's the cataclysm going to happen?

poleshift, earth rotation reverses immediately, sun
366800 years. wait im under stress from the mods, i do it again. its easy calculation

How, not when

well earths core creates the magnetic field but if its wipeout it must start again and the wiping might flip it but earth will start to rotate to a different direction, this is overlooked. venus is also rotating to a different point than others in our milky way. im coming with the calculation to the earlier thing, its actually easy but now for some reason hard

several theories exist of how it would happen but most logical is the nova explanation

also if a large object passes by earth, it might pull earths core towards it. then all oceans follow with the core and smash everything, this is another version that can happen

Okay, going to sleep, gl based finlandposter

and I mean the inner and outer core might move slightly but they would pull all oceans from one side to eachother

thanks, good night

At that expansion rate, it was 0mm size.10 million years = 2km

ok wait wait wut wut, i misread.

So pi earth is 917 million years ago.

Hm we have been stuck here a long time.

If anyones wondering whats the babbling going on here, its about:

Earths current diameter 12742km
moon 3474km
if moon was man made was it made as pi.
Pi 3.14 times moons diameter is 10908. it could have been earth but it must have been a long time ago in the past. since earth is going larger in volume and also in mass through meteor and asteroid impacts we might have overlooked this. its very unnatural for moon to be pi, so it must have been made...

Attached: 1560312179020.gif (400x300, 2.23M)

>VIRTUS ET SCIENTIA
how is moon pi

how do u measure moon

Yea I meant if moon was artificial, it would have been probably built with a numerological thing which can be recognized.

So if years ago earths diameter was 10908 adn someone wanted to build the moon, artificially. A race that came here for example, they might build the moon and use pi.

Divide earth with pi which is 3.14. you then get 3474km which is the moon now.

Now ofcourse moon was smaller back then too because it has dust from space impacts all over it but wasn't probably much smaller.

Wasn't the moon actually the residue from a giant asteroid impact a long ass time ago? Then over time the amount of earth dust that got ejected into space was large enough to bend spacetime to shape it into a sphere but far away enough that it didn't fall back into earth orbit?

Interesting gif. I'm guessing it's an explanation of how pangea might have been broken up? Doesn't seem to take into account where all the water had gone through. I suppose significantly more of the land would have been under water.

Pi is a constant value with regards to proportion in spheres, it is not unique to the moon.

Yea so to explain, i made a thread with this stuff, labeled it happening of happenings, Jow Forums discovers earths age etc. and then some but it ..you know.

earths core might consist of things that as they cool, matters goes out from core, in a more larger state and it expands the earth.

crust is only about 60km (40 miles), so dont need much pressure to make it wider.

also, could be as simple as this:

earth cools, some materials enlargen when they cool instead of shrinking. like water enlarges when it goes to ice. maybe earth is cooling, stuff enlarges, planets goes bigger

yea moon is now 3.66. if you divide earth with moon you get 3.66.

I was calculating if moon is artificial, then the current 3.66 is so close to 3.14, it probably was built with the 3.14 number. meaning earth divided with pi, would be moon which is 3474km

Qrd?

Sorry i dont understand "qrd", whats it mean

HERES MY ORIGINAL MESSAGE which disappeared, it explains what the hell im posting:

"HAPPENING OF CENTURY BROS. Jow Forums DISCOVERS HUMANITYS AGE

Men in black will probably come after I write this but whatever, I always wanted to see the ayys, so lets go:

I was reading the moon thread and it said that a huge area of metal is on the other side of the moon. But still moon is locked with the other side facing us, SO THERES SOMETHING HEAVIER ON THIS SIDE. This made me think, what if moon is artificial.

Then my brain cells said, LETS GO.
SO LETS GO:
EARTHS DIAMETER = 12742 KM
MOON 3474 KM

Divide earth with moon = 3.66

PI, THE UNIVERSALLY RECOGNIZED NUMBER OF MATHEMATICS IS 3.14
WHAT IF MOON WAS EXACTLY PI WHEN IT WAS BUILT.

Then we can CALCULATE EARTHS DIMENSION AGES AGO IF WE MULTIPLY MOON WITH PI:

3474 * 3.14 = 10908

10908km!! EARTH WAS 10908km IN DIAMETER WHEN MOON WAS BUILT!!

Now you say, hold on, your maths off, NO IT AINT:
Earth is expanding, and scientists cant explain it! SO THIS EXPLAINS IT! Also, if we can CALCULATE the RATE OF EARTHS EXPANSION or an estimate of if, then we can calculate how long ago earth was 10908 km!!!!

AND THATS THE DATE WHEN WE EITHER ARRIVED HERE OR BUILT THE MOON! WE ARE A SPACE FARING HYPER RACE! But for some reason, nowdays only thing we can do is kill eachother instead of getting back to SPACE.

Earths expansion also explains why animals are getting smaller, it seems our carbon based lifeform and the cells we have get smaller when gravity is heavier. (we used to have dinosaurs, megasharks, huge insects size of dogs, now we have lizards and white sharks and small bugs).

WHO COULD HAVE IMAGINED??!"

This is weird.
I'm confused.
Ave a bump

You're actually correct.
Like dead on.
Well done and thank you for the math.

>Tidal locking(also calledgravitational lockingorcaptured rotation) occurs when the long-term interaction between a pair of co-orbitingastronomical bodiesdrives the rotation rate of at least one of them into the state where there is no more net transfer ofangular momentumbetween this body (e.g. a planet) and its orbit around the second body (e.g. a star); this condition of "no net transfer" must be satisfied over the course of one orbit around the second body.[1][2]This does not mean that the rotation and spin rates are always perfectly synchronized throughout an orbit, as there can be some back and forth transfer over the course of an orbit. This effect arises from thegravitational gradient(tidal force) between the co-orbiting bodies, acting over a sufficiently long period of time.

The question remains: who built the moon?

Yes. But since the large metal deposit was found on the otherside, it made me think if there is something artificial and heavier or equally heavy on the other side which has its side on earth.

I was also referencing to this:

"How long did the moon rang like a bell?
This phrase was brought to popular attention in March 1970, in an article in Popular Science. When Apollo 12 deliberately crashed the Ascent Stage of its Lunar Module onto the Moon's surface, it was claimed that the Moon rang like a bell for an hour, leading to arguments that it must be hollow like a bell."

What are ships, airplanets, tanks, houses, bases.

Well mostly empty air inside.

we must go there and find out.

Drill through it and we should find out.

>the large metal deposit was found on the otherside
need some sauce pls

>pic related, old bread

Attached: earth age.png (1893x544, 69K)