What are the chances that China goes full Tiananmen on Hong Kong?

What are the chances that China goes full Tiananmen on Hong Kong?

Attached: la-1560311952-l3z4jgwma1-snap-image.jpg (1200x674, 150K)

Other urls found in this thread:

scmp.com/topics/hong-kong-bookseller-disappearances
twitch.tv/ronald_fung
youtu.be/TalBPNzuebU
wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/89BEIJING18828_a.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The more chimpouts the more likely it is.

very low. everyone is watching. They have learned

This is blatantly untrue. Is someone is watching is to learn from chinks how to oppress people, not the other way around.

If they can electronically isolate it then very high. Otherwise they will ignore it till it goes away. I think they will have looked at how France dealt with the yellow cucks. Ignore it until the boredom and rain stops it.
If China is clever they will ID trouble makers and disappear them quietly.

Almost everybody has a video camera in their pockets now.

Close to 0, they can play the long game because the SAR becomes fully China in 2047 IIRC. They are taking a very gradual approach. A conflict over Taiwan is more likely.

That's pretty much their MO along with massive censorship.

To understand why Hong Kongers are so adamantly against this extradition law, you only need to realize that justice system in China is a joke. A very cruel joke.

A few examples of how fucked up China is:

1) The Chief Justice of China's Supreme Court had this to say about the rule of law:

"China's courts must firmly resist the western idea of “constitutional democracy”, “separation of powers” and “judicial independence”. These are erroneous western notions that threaten the leadership of the ruling Communist Party... We have to raise our flag and show our sword to struggle against such thoughts."

2) The Chinese government can casually kidnap anyone with impunity. Dong Yaoqiong live streamed herself splashing ink on a poster of Xi Jinping and saying "I oppose Xi Jinping's dictatorship and the Communist Party's oppression."

Later that day the Chinese Gestapo went to her apartment and took her away.

Her last social media update before her account was wiped:

"Right now there are a group of people wearing uniforms outside my door. I’ll go out after I change my clothes. I did not commit a crime. The people and groups that hurt me are the ones who are guilty."

She was never heard from again.

Her father went online to call attention to her kidnapping. He and a supporter of his were also taken away.

About the same as soapmaking and masturbation machines being deployed to HK

LMAO. Those stupid HK asses just want to against everything from mainland. As a mainland Chinese, of course I hope they can go to hell.

shot a protestor in the eye with rubber bullets

Attached: 05A2C1C4-BFEE-470F-9AA4-7FB09E22D199.jpg (540x720, 88K)

fuck off

this

the mainland won't give a single fuck about what the international community thinks, they'll do whatever necessary to keep the regime safe

G20 facing Trump there couldn't be worse timing taiwans colony hasn't been this weak in half a century

A brutal crackdown is very likely to result in them losing a lot of the support they have in this trade war.

LMAO. You HK asses are very "cute".

kek
now go back to sucking han kuo yu's dick

Don't even bother, they're brain washed beyond belief thinking they're fighting for muh democracy when they're puppeted by the same people currently controlling america.

Watch for an information blackout.

can't really call us 'brainwashed' when we literally witnessed the law in action way before it's even announced to the public

scmp.com/topics/hong-kong-bookseller-disappearances

CHINKLAND NEED TO BE DESTROYED

Attached: 02517803-574B-4F5F-9FEC-CD4C0654C8AF.jpg (939x1646, 859K)

>links scmp
>has the audacity to claim not "brainwashed"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAh

could've posted new york times buuuut you can't deny that the event happened

>new york times
>not controlled by western imperialists and jews

believe what you want. i dont care. just know that you and taiwan aren't all that special with your honorary white status currently due to your special democratic rights. once china overtakes the US as the dominant superpower, and the US can no longer pose threats to them from a strategic point of view, you'll become obsolete. i hope then china will reject all the traitors and puppets like you have rejected your own ancestry and history.

>t. Hurdur Murgurgur, you don't use the source only *I* approve.

aight you go on with your kekworthy thinking

>Be Hong Kong

Attached: hungdong.jpg (800x421, 78K)

twitch.tv/ronald_fung

get in here boys

>western imperialists
>chink or sandnigger pls

Fuck off my country

If it becomes a standoff they wont hesitate to roll tanks over them. China is not like the west

Your country? Oh, you are Tsai Ing-wen? The lord of DPP? Jia gao sai

Why you care about the dick of han kuo yu? Maybe you HK asses have tasted it before? Oh, I forget, he has been to HK many times.

t. bugmen

You know those battles where a force of 1000 can beat 100k?

I'm beginning to believe they are real. The cops only have like 100 guys but yet they easily outmaneuver and rout the protesters who are 10x their size.

And they're not even using lethal force. Really sux for hk supporters.

grabbed his dong

twitch.tv/ronald_fung
Shits petering out, Freedom BTFO

>protest leaders are condemning policemen for using excessive violence with pepper spray and tear gas
>policemen is quoted saying 'they should have stuck to throwing plastic bottles instead of bricks'
hilarious

Well, a protest isn't exactly supposed to be a military battle. The protestors are not showing up in a formation with training to fight. They're supposedly just protesting? So yes an armed trained force attacking an unarmed group of protestors isn't exactly a challenge.

like 2%

i was watching the thing live, the police declared the protest a riot around 4 pm when people started rushing the barricades and throwing bricks
at that point the cops in all black riot gear came out with guns, smoke canisters and tear gas and it was over

>your own ancestry and history.
remind me which % of its history China was a maoist state?

Very high indeed. Who is going to stop them? The US is entering election season, the UK - who you might expect to take an interest here - is politically in tatters, leaderless, and obsessed with Brexit, the EU don't give a fuck at all, so.. who?

Attached: 1551983138176.jpg (292x282, 12K)

if checked it will happen tommorow

So either it happens today or later or never

Yep... what a coincidence...

Attached: 21C7AF46-07C8-4820-844D-6F2B693F6C2A.png (577x619, 324K)

Official thread theme?

Official thread theme!

youtu.be/TalBPNzuebU

Attached: 9DDB3555-C169-44BE-AF00-BADA22ABF0B0.jpg (480x360, 44K)

Cant the policeman be arrested for that? That’s got to be some kind of sexual assault of some kind

Dude when did you divorce reality to that extent? You're literally living in a bizaro world of opposite facts.

Pretty low, since there are so many people with socual media it would be hard to fake another Tiananmen square "massacre"

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/89BEIJING18828_a.html

>GALLO SAID THAT APART FROM SOME BEATING OF STUDENTS, THERE WAS NO MASS FIRING INTO THE CROWD OF STUDENTS AT THE MONUMENT. WHEN POLOFF MENTIONED SOME REPORTEDLY EYEWITNESS ACCOUNTS OF MASSACRES AT THE MONUMENT WITH AUTOMATIC WEAPONS, GALLO SAID THAT THERE WAS NO SUCH SLAUGHTER.

Attached: North-Korea-Kim-716161.jpg (590x350, 54K)

Strong enough that bookies will not take bets

Hahahhahahahahhaha, and I thought Americans were fucking stupid.

Keep it up Taiwan, you're next.

But he is absolutely correct with respect to constitutional democracy/separation of powers

Accelerationists should want this. Hong Kong is one of the major financial arteries for both the global elite and global economy, and I hope the Chinks ass-fuck them into the Stone Age.

This. Anyone posting here should have understood by now that the modern concept of democracy are morally bankrupt and must be replaced.
China has a lot of issues, but it’s still better off than the West.

Part of me says not as likely because they like to control the narrative and unlike back then information could get out about it.
But the other part of me says that they are putting Muslims in re-education centers and just don't give a crap who sees it anymore.

Attached: TwentyMinutesOut.png (760x526, 541K)

Independent Hong Kong !