Trump receives a beautiful Kim Yong Un letter

That’s the same dictator who has ruthlessly killed thousands. Trump is an idiot trying to build up a relationship.

Attached: A84B34BC-9A2B-431D-A908-1958C65719F9.jpg (1316x1053, 326K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xf8Uu53x0d8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, Trump is a genius trying to build a relationship
It was only a few months ago that CNN and the like were panicking about nuclear war with them, but it seems they had no clue.

The point is that Kim Yong Un is a ruthless dictator.

>yes goyim, we need more war
kys kkike kraut

The point is war is bad and building a relationship with him is better than shit talking behind his back like every other president.

>war is bad
>we gotta prop up Hitler, because war is bad
>who cares what Hitler does to the Jews

sure

Hitler was the main force holding Europe together, which is why communism could take hold and fuck it over harder than anything he did
So no, war is probably not the best option, but the USA realized that wiping the slate would make us the #1 industrial power

Prove it.

Provide images, videos and sworn testimonies that he is an evil dictator....

Having a relationship with Kim isn't "propping him up" or whatever the fuck that's suppose to mean.
The US has never done anything to take over North Korea, and they have never had any intention to, it's frankly none of their business.
All that ever happens is North Korea threatens to bomb shit, US officials tell us we should be scared, then nothing happens, repeat ad nauseum. This is how it's been for decades.
This way, the US could come to an agreement with NK where the US agrees to never invade (a stance it has always had) and North Korea doesn't bomb anything, or even removes their nuke capabilities all together, maybe with a healthy relationship over the decades NK will become more westernized.
OR, we could go with you and the rest of US politicians and just continue feeling threatened by NK nukes and not do anything about it other than tut tut tut.

Trump's response to a reporter saying he praises Kim Jong Un too much: "Excuse me. You know what I don't want? I don't want a nuclear warhead flying over your head, and hitting your family."
Say what you want about his tactic, but that's his entire motive. Avoiding war.

We need to forgive in order to have liberty.

Did it smell like lilac and baby's breath?

Yes. That is exactly what I would do.

Yes i too would like to see proofs.

I don’t know why he does this shit. In his place I would be taunting Kim to burn Seattle, San Francisco, and LA. I would double dog dare his ass.

Proof that Kim is a dictator? Is he voted into power in a fair and free election? Are there people killed for dissent? Can people freely leave NK whenever they want and have free speech?

Admit it, Mohammed, if Kim were Islamic you would be extatic about the “Caliphate”.

Don't forget that they also fell in love according to Trump.

>Trump receives a beautiful Kim Yong Un letter
Kim-senpai noticed me!

>no wall
>no immigration reform
>congo niggers landing in Maine
>talks about love letters with fat gook retard
thank you trump for all that you do to make our country great again

Nope, I think Trump should be consistent and treat Iran, Saudi Arabia, North Korea, Burundi, Chad etc. the same.

Attached: 03839307-B65C-4D26-ADA7-EAE6C83A6655.jpg (1861x1047, 262K)

Who cares Ahmed

This is a politics forum. It’s about discussing politics. If you don’t care, don’t respond.

Attached: 57A7CAF1-A6FD-4C16-961A-68BEE4475738.jpg (1024x576, 55K)

>Trade war
>Stirring shit in HK
>Stealing glorious leader from China

Attached: WarlikeParchedCaecilian.webm (852x480, 77K)

He is consistent.
He is treating them according to his homeland's interests.

>Dictatorships.
Because I said it.

The us invading Korea to stop the commies is the reason for North Korea even existing. God damn you're a fucking idiot.

Why would it benefit the US to have good relationships with Kim Yong Un but not with Iran?

Trump cosing up with NK is actually against ZOG policy.

It's good for the US. NK does not need western degenerate cancer or a Rothschild central bank.

Something to consider op.

And I'm not really convinced about the idea that the media lies about dprk.

Why is it that the north Korean leader basically threatens world conflict once a year just as a means to bargain for food and foreign aid if he didnt care about his people.

Attached: D7RZd-rXYAACsP9.jpg:large.jpg (600x595, 55K)

Attached: IMG_1884.jpg (640x388, 68K)

Because Kim Yong Un doesn't matter.
North Korea is a Chinese puppet state and the whole fuss is about Chinese pressure on South Korea and Japan. China threatens these countries while being the key of the solution as it is the only power that could control North Korea. Trump's strategy is smart.
North Korea has continuously been threatening the USA for decades, so Trump forced a personal meeting where he was able to tell Kim privately, that he didn't care about his regime. With a stabilised relationship with North Korea, Trump made the alliance stronger with Japan and South Korea, which is very important to him against China.

Iran is a completely different issue with Saudi Arabia in the picture, that is US ally since forever.

We should be declaring war, not trying to find a peaceful resolution

Attached: 21.png (555x641, 162K)

>Trump's strategy is smart. North Korea has continuously been threatening the USA for decades, so Trump forced a personal meeting where he was able to tell Kim privately, that he didn't care about his regime. With a stabilised relationship with North Korea, Trump made the alliance stronger with Japan and South Korea, which is very important to him against China.

Gudrun’s strategy is smart. Hans has continuously been threatened to destroy Gudrun’s Lego castle for hours, so Gudrun forced a personal meeting where she was able to tell Hans privately, that she didn't care about his cheese sandwiches from his mummy. With a stabilised relationship with Hans, Gudrun made the alliance stronger with Aisha and Ahmed, which is very important to her against Markus, Hans’ buddy and bff in kindergarten.

Attached: 175DB855-7AAB-4EF0-8A8A-987833406FC3.jpg (1233x1234, 414K)

That’s what Trump is doing with Iran and has done with Assad...

The Hitler parallel is so stupid only a German can say it.
Hitler was the strongest country in Europe when the French and the Brits let them invade other countries.
North Korea has no chance against even a US carrier.

What would you prefer, Ahmed? Nuclear war? I'm glad Trump is reasonable, and not a bitter moonbat cuck like you.

We don’t care about the opinions of scardicks

>
trump wants to bring in milions of girthy asian golden dicks for white pussies. white women cant get enough of asian men.

Prove that people are killed for dissent there

This thread is literally about the American relationship with North Korea. Your sewer island is completely irrelevant (as always)

This. Shills btfo

>throws on a meme flag as if it supports his argument
Fuck off you retarded cuck

He is so what’s your point? Trump is trying to change NK and if he has to stroke the dear leaders ego a little bit to do that, who cares? It seems you are more in love with your own “principles” than you are having any actual concern for NK people. This is why you guys get called out on your fake moralism all the time. Really, it’s just navel-gazing at the expense of others.

Attached: FB586818-7613-4E1C-A463-D8D570AD6D56.jpg (4032x3024, 3.05M)

>Not wanting to live in best Korea
>Not wanting a QT NK waifu that is a not a feminist trollop or a trap.

Attached: NOrth-Korean-Soldier[1].jpg (800x424, 62K)

The Korean Peninsula was occupied by Japan before and during WWII. After the allies won it was jointly occupied by the USSR and USA. This was the genesis of a divided Korean and predates the Korean War.

>No, Trump is a genius trying to build a relationship
what about obama?
youtu.be/xf8Uu53x0d8

Right, so the US has never invaded North Korea.
Fucking retard, don't post pointless shit.

I hope Trump starts hanging people in front of Howitzers here desu.

Attached: 1558747685604.jpg (1024x683, 117K)

Kim Is actual royality, unlike many bankers who believe to be masters of the universe.

Trump is the enemy of the American people. He should spend the rest of his life in a cage, far away from cell phones and Twitter.

Trump will be remembered as a traitor.

So jealous...

ok r/asian_masculinity

Attached: 1555276067432.png (970x1118, 450K)

You’re fucking daft. You have to make workable relations, not set fire to the bridge and be a total asshole.

>REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TRUMP WHY WONT YOU GO TO WAR AND SPILL AMERICAN AND KOREAN BLOOD
Fuck you, warmongering piece of shit.

Stfu liberal scum, Trump's great, he doesn't give a fuck about human rights. You are born a loser that's nature.

China has it right, we need to copy from them.

Pffffffft, fuck your cherrypicked daily anti-Trump bullshit, blow it out your ass fuckface you BORE me, you and the mediocre mind you were cursed with...

Attached: 6DCED579AFCA4A35AA92C771298214E6.png (2105x1890, 2.87M)

Bigot
You need to work on your tolerance of people with different cultures and opinions. We are more progressive and remember, diversity is strength.

Trump was being literal. It WAS a beautiful letter. Kim Kong Un used blue pastel paper, blue as a Robin's egg. And the paper was so delicate, almost like origami paper. His penmanship was perfect, almost like ancient Korean calligraphy, but with a modern edge, and the ink was the finest ink, brewed by the world's greatest inksmiths. The letter was sealed with three gorgeous red wax seals, and it was delivered wrapped in a bow, like a present from a loved one on Christmas Eve. It really was beautiful. The best letter.
The content of the letter was just about Kim's idea for opening a BBQ Dog restaurant chain in the US, though, and Kim wants Trump to give him a personal loan of 238 billion dollars to get it off the ground.
How Trump responds to the offer remains to be seen.

Attached: 1559443388679.jpg (583x614, 52K)