Femanon here

I personally love the shitstorm that starts every time some poor faggot makes one of these incel or feminist threads. Gives me a chance to see just how upset I’ve made everyone and chuckle a bit. You think jokes about kitchens or purple hair bother me? It just goes to show how much power any random female holds over you, they can pull your complete attention away from a topic just by having a vagoo. One could say the force is female after all huh?
Sure, you’ll act tough and cynical here, but we all know it’s just a desperate overcompensation for how much of a doormat you are IRL. If you decide to lash out and act a bit sexist now and then, I can’t really complain because I have the high ground.

After all, we do pretty much run the show.

Men rely on us, work for us, spend money on us, and build us space cruisers and lightsabers and Jedi robes, write scripts that we can turn around and cash in when we feel like ditching them for a younger, cuter piece of ass named Kylo.
Got a kid with a girl? Don’t fool yourself, it’s HER kid, not yours. Piss her off and she’ll take it, dump it on Tatooine and leave your ass, and you can pay her a nice chunk of child support for the rest of your life.

Yep, this is the power we hold over you. One might call it the Force. So you go ahead and make your rape jokes, really. I still know that when you see me on the streets you’ll be watching, getting hard, and probably crying a tear or two because you know you’ll always be a forever alone faggot with a lower midichlorian count than me.

Attached: 1560177036550.png (508x601, 453K)

>Femanon
You know the rules.

That's pretty good, Frog. The Star Wars theme is appreciated.

Its too bad no one gives a shit about all the bullshit you just typed... i couldn't be bothered to read it myself

Eat my ass with salsa. Gracias

Lmao you pathetic racists never fail to make me laugh with your "pol humor" threads

Face it, most poc will be infinitely more successful than any of you sad virgins ever will be. You are on the wrong side of history, get over it losers

Your text started good but the Star Wars shit was to forced.

do you talk to canada poster?

Attached: oc_expanding_brain.jpg (680x1388, 225K)

I didn't read any of that

Dat pic.
Is this how they attract mates now?

What you did there.

Probably a troll but if not you are just proving our point.
Your greatest accomplishment, and the thing that you are most proud of in life, is making men ejaculate. It is your entire identity

You """people""" make me sick and it's clear that no conversation with you can serve any purpose.
I just wanted to express my shock and dumbfoundedness as to how you could possibly harbor such vile ideas and beliefs. But of course, not even the opinions as good as mine can get through to you. I never should have expected any better from a pack of low-IQ, bitter, fat neckbeards. At this point, I'm just sorry to have ever graced this board with my quality opinions. Frankly, it's like throwing silk on a pig. In the end, I'd just like to remind you that you are nothing but a fringe minority. The good guys won in '45 and there's nothing you can do about it except cope. The world has moved on, and you will forever be left in the dark. The world remembers the 8.5 million, while you are forgotten and marginalized. Haha what's it like to be irrelevant? Now if you'd excuse me, I'll go back to PROPER forums where the intelligentsia gathers to discuss and deliberate the ways in which we can better this world. Keep "shitposting," beta males.
I also leave enclosed a "le rare pepe." Even the pepe I post is better than your pepe. I even beat you at your own game.

classic pasta. Really brings out the newfags.

Tits or gtfo you frog

>""people"""
What does """"" mean?

Saved pasta

something something pms

Most of Europe has legal prostitution. You are irrelevant.

Tits or gtfo

>not reading your gay bait blog, fuck off

t. my vageen

Inches. Putting them around something means it's small. Small people, small brains, small penises, the implications are endless.

Larp/10

Attached: 7E395A30-063D-45A8-87CF-18A7E481DAA5.gif (300x252, 2.79M)

i'll keep things that you said in mind for our later encounters

You are ugly inside.

Go to Church and Have Sex

make family

>femanon here

Attached: hey-guys-femanon-here.jpg (400x400, 97K)

P A A A A A S T A by a jew

I wore a "King of Dad Jokes" shirt today for happy hour.
women kept asking for a joke and I just said "Feminism, you cunt" one chick actually started crying lol.

KEK