My girlfriend is taking it too far with her anime discord group

I'm really frustrated, confused, grossed out, and hurt by this situation. I don't even know where to begin. fuck.

Just as some background, my girlfriend and I started dating during our senior year of college. That was over 2 1/2 years ago. We've known each other since freshman year.

She's always been super into anime, which I think is great. I liked a few animes here and there, so it was cool to talk to her about them. However, within the past year, she joined a discord group after Tumblr pretty much killed itself. She used Tumblr to browse fan art and talk about her favorite shows with other people.

I've never been a fan of this idea since DMs are almost always a slippery slope, but I trusted her and didn't think much of it after she first told me about the group. These past couple of months, though, she's gotten a lot more possessive/secretive of her phone. She used to leave it laying around, or would leave it in the bedroom when she showered. Now she takes it EVERYWHERE at anytime of day. Again, whatever, this shouldn't be a big deal but I notice that she's always chatting on discord.

This morning, my suspicion got the best of me and I took a look at her discord on her laptop after she left for work. A lot of it was harmless. The group shared their day to day lives in a harmless way, but their names were fucking weird. Like one was "(Video game character) fucker", and other names included various body parts. There was this NSFW part of the group chat, as well as this role playing chat. I saw that my gf sent messages like "when's dinner daddy, I'm hungry. Opens mouth and stares at (person in chat)." On top of that, they share erotica fan fic and talk about how horny they are together. And to top it all off, the entire group chat is called tiny boy BDSM, or something like that. I was so fucking grossed out, and it was hard to see my gf talk about 15 year old anime characters that made her (and the rest of the group) horny. They explicitly pointed out their age.

Attached: cringe frog.jpg (600x315, 16K)

(pt 2)

She has private DMs with others in the group where they talk about how much they care for each other and have private conversations about how horny they are for their anime. One person said "I have more private info on other channels" to which my gf called "lunchtime" so I imagine they take their behavior elsewhere on the internet. But to be honest, I don't give a fuck. I've seen enough.

I don't know what to fucking do. Am I overreacting? Can I talk to her about this? What will we do if we break up? We share an apartment in the city, where prices continue to exponentially rise. We can't afford to live on our own. I know breaking up would be just as financially hard for her as it would be for me.

I have to see her after work today and I don't know what to say or do in this situation. Fuck this shit man.

Inshallah you should leave here and marry beautiful camel or sultry goat. They have no thumb and cannot degernerate on anime forums.

A

I was going to say break up but you are financially tangled with her

you're either going to have to confront her or say nothing while you wait to get away

confront her and do freaky sex stuff

Attached: buster.jpg (475x356, 77K)

confront her and do freaky sex stuff

I know this is cliché user but just confront her about it calmly, it may be possible to nip this in the ass depending how severe it is. Honestly if she does in fact love you she'll be willing to stop this degenerate behavior, if she outright refuses try to slowly detach yourself and become self sufficient

>>>/reddit/

this
dress up in her favorite anime costume and make her call you daddy

Anime is degeneracy

Tell her nicely you’ve made the observation she seems to be more secretive of her phone lately
Explain you’re not trying to pry but are just worried she may be keeping something from you
Politely request that she tell you if there’s something the two of you need to talk about
If she lies and says no dump her ass, be a man, find a way to provide for yourself

they are making a strong argument, user.

Either learn to accept her as being degenerate, try to change her ( based on your post you aren't capable, sorry bro), or start looking for a roomate

If i was you id go for the first option. A 20 year old rp abiut sex with high school aged anime vharacters is barely even degenerate compared to most women now. Start saving money in case shit hits the fan

Dont comfront her though, unless you want the relationship to go to shot. Who the fuck would trust someone that goes digging through their computer, i wouldn't.

Have sex

Clearly is screaming to be fucked sideways. Be a fucking man OP and release her from her sexual frustration before its to late. Clearly you are not fulfilling her sexual desires at all.

Confront her and have a talk.

uhhh seems like she's into scat, and being the utterly degenerate fetish that it is, she's secretive about it and is for now content just roleplaying over the internet as an anime girl that eats little anime boys' turds

forget you ever read these things

Get out of that relationship m8. Don't surround yourself around degeneracy like that.

Wow what a surprise, you let your woman onto an app that gives them unlimited attention and she turned into a whore. Do what # and # said and make her do crazy sex stuff.

>tfw no femdom mommy gf

Yeah. Everyone is largely perverted at heart, and it's a not so open secret. Just talk to her about it and see what's up. As long as it's just letters I never see the problem, where we're at is what mattered. If she's cheating on you though, you'll have to think about it. It's very difficult to find another woman; women have it easy when it comes to selecting men and they get away with a lot of shit. You just have to weigh out the positives and negatives. Sometimes it can actually be beneficial to isolate yourself, believe it or not.

What the fuck flag is that?

Rape that nonsense out of her, like any real Chad would do. Gotta assert that dominance
And take away her phone, bitch doesnt need one anyway

Attached: F4C9F815-8383-4EA5-8C85-E3B52A88E5EF.jpg (466x453, 189K)

I'd say break up with her dude, it'll only get weirder and worse as time goes on.

This why anime is degenerate. Dick her and confront her while doing it. Reminder, benis goes in every hole that fits except your own.
I have to agree with

she's cheating on you, guarenteed. throw all her stuff out and text her "your stuff is outside, fuck off".

Tell her to delere her account or you are done. Don't take shit.

This is not your fucking blog. Go back to plebbit and ask them. What even made you think you should ask advice on 4chinz, especially on a board where it's completely off-topic?

Attached: retardationautism.png (942x1467, 1.48M)

Reddit will tell him not to "kink shame" or some shit. It does have loosely to do with poltics

Sounds like pedo tranny discord. Report to authorities and watch her get hauled off to jail.

Women cheating/lying isn't political, it's purely biological.

imagine what she says about your pathetic faggot ass behind your back

It’s already over OP, reality just haven’t caught up yet. I recommend exploiting her body and her resources as much as possible until the inevitable happens, it’s one of the benefits of being the first person to realize a relationship is over.

KEK.
Your country has interesting architecture.

>cant be assed to hover his fucking cursor over the flag image
azerbaijan, you fucking retarded user?

He's probably a phone poster.

Are you a Hank Hill faggot? You got a gold mine she will do freaky sex shit with you. IF you break up give me her number you shitlicker

> Am I overreacting?
no
>Can I talk to her about this?
Nope. It's over. I mean you can talk about it, but what's going on is pretty clear.
2 things.
1. She's already looking for someone else. This is what the discord stuff is about -> loss of attraction and seeking it elsewhere.
2. You looked at her shit without her permission. -> loss of trust.
Relationships tend to break up at around this 3 year point because, she's supposed to be pregnant by now, or with kids and she isn't.
You have to move out & find somewhere else and get on with your life. It's going to be emotional torture on an ongoing basis otherwise.