Faces of MGTOW

>faces of MGTOW

Attached: 1559840528259.png (916x647, 485K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PaJ5tMoilvM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Faces of marriedcucks

Attached: ADB5197A-950E-42D5-BE98-175BBC6D9B1A.jpg (620x413, 38K)

((( MGTOW )))

Attached: 1513153283444.png (215x215, 10K)

If they didn't go their own way they might become weasels.

Attached: 1548863145003.jpg (533x492, 62K)

Attached: !!!!!!!!!!!.jpg (472x437, 32K)

At least his room is nice and clean

Attached: 1543471888649.jpg (1200x827, 101K)

Is Styx mgtow?

No, he's made videos on it though. But his understanding is so bad they don't make any sense.

>pt 2/19
>24 minutes

What was once in debate is now without doubt. Styx is and has always been a slow burn comedy actor.

oh boy i love cherry picking threads

This is all bullshit. Most MGTOW are guys stuck in a shitty apartment paying for their ex wife and kids who are living it up in the house he bought. They are pretty regular dudes who arn't interested in getting shafted again.

Feminism is great.

Attached: image.png (1595x1008, 991K)

Or virgins who would have been getting laid in previous eras.

No that's the minority

All the fags posting shit like OP and calling everyone incel every 2 seconds are virgins from Jow Forums who have no lives. They have a bunch of bot scripts they run all day every day because no one wants to touch their peepees

Attached: 1559145101637.jpg (2102x4080, 1.66M)

Based on what data or evidence? Your feelings?

If you go and look at places where MGTOW discuss such things like the various MGTOW forums, and then read the introductory forums where people explain who they are and their past, what you find is that many of the men are men who suffered brutal divorce rape, who can't see their kids etc. It's not all of the men, obviously but you can get a good average just looking through a sample of these.

And that makes sense, right? Because 43% of marriages in the UK end in divorce and more than 70% of them are initiated by women. Women get child custody about 90% of the time and men pay most of the alimony and child support. The stats on that are incredibly clear. So that's millions and millions of men.

Sure some actual incels are going to use MGTOW as a cope and I don't think anyone would ever deny that, it's not as though they can be prevented for using that label, but to speak to minorities or majorities we need some level of evidence to back those claims.

stfu faggot, you are talking about mgtow.com where all the divorcees go

Why do incels call themselves "asexuals"? They can reproduce with themselves?

There's been loads of MGTOW forums over the years and they've all been the same in this regard. MGTOW.com specifically has nearly 1 million posts all together, so it represents a huge part of the MGTOW community.

Again where is the evidence that they're a minority?

>Again where is the evidence that they're a minority?
By your standards, post number 216066044 on the board known as Jow Forums, Jow Forums might as well be the largest shitposting community on the internet.

"most MGTOWs dont even know they are one"
a common belief among them

faces of roasties

Attached: 1536929327394.jpg (1425x626, 586K)

I'm simply asking for some evidence of how people know this, so far no one has posted anything. So as far as I'm concerned the standard of evidence for this position is nothing.

Typically I'd expect something like a study or some social science on a matter like this before we could be really sure. But what I'm saying, which is read through the forums of a big MGTOW community and look at introductions people post, and see for yourself, and you'll notice a pattern that many of the men aren't merely "incels" that they've had relationships, marriage and even children with women more often than a "minority".

Is that perfect evidence? No, but it's probably the best we'll get until someone studies the MGTOW community in more depth, and it's certainly better than simply blurting out what you feel, which is what has been done so far.

MGTOW has become a label that kind of represents a man who has dispensed with traditional societal expectations of marriage and fatherhood. So in some sense this is true because it's common among men that they'd adopted this position long before they'd heard of MGTOW and when they learn that other men are doing the same thing and have given it a label, they identify with it. And increasingly that's men who not only have been burned in their dealings with women but who also have seen other men (brothers, fathers, friends) suffer the same fate so they opt out themselves.

I don't know that it's "most" again I see no data/evidence to suggest this. I mean you'd expect that over time the balance would shift as less men are marrying these days (the data on this are clear) and there's more older men who have divorce rape stories to warn other men with. We're going to get to a point where men are opting out in bigger numbers as a pre-emptive move rather than a reaction to being burned.

If I see you burn your hand on a stove, I'm not going to touch that stove, it's basically monkey see monkey do. But that doesn't make those men incels or betas or whatever, many of them will still have relationships, hookups or whatever, they just wont get legally entangled with these women.

No, he’s getting married soon. Or whatever that ceremony pagans or occultists do.

This. I think MGTOW is now manly defined by the words it stands for, what essentially means free thinking for yourself.

> t, Roastie

Fuck off whiteknight

Attached: 1557940220714m.jpg (591x1024, 122K)

Or roastie too. I ain't paying for your half nigger mongrel.

Faces of op

Interesting. Why bother attacking mgtow?
Pic related.
Seems like a normal guy to me.

Attached: pic.png (1384x913, 337K)

Can confirm. Bitch was awarded the house, physical custody of our son, half my retirement, alimony and she even took my fucking dog. I live in an apartment with my brother. I see my son every two weeks. Had my pistol in my mouth a dozen times the first year. Fuck.

Attached: C7C94227-8F65-4763-9D29-3CFFB1E4477A.png (225x225, 63K)

omg
I think being an incel isn't that bad after all...

maybe. Was never an incel so I wouldn’t know.

ya like that faggot keanu reeves lmao

And this is where the off the charts white male suicide rate comes from.

Nice cherrypicking, most mgtowers are just normal looking nothing spectacular about us.

In the UK the number one killer of males under 50 is suicide. Imagine that, it's not heart attacks or having accidents that kill the most males, it's men taking their own lives. And when you look at suicide rates post divorce they shoot up dramatically, men are 10x more likely to kill themselves after a divorce than women are, because as this user said you can have absolutely everything you care about in your life, everything you've worked and struggled for, simply taken away from you. And no one gives a shit, no one even cares, it's just "lol man up"

If you've ever had your father go through that, or a close friend, or a close family member, you'll avoid marriage for the rest of your life, and that's what is happening.

The US numbers are similar. There's a real irony here.
You have The Left / feminists bitching about gun crime statistics in the US, yet 50% of all gun crime is suicide, which are to a large part driven by divorce.

Literally no one gave a shit. My parents barely gave a shit. My friends and brother just said “oh that sucks man”. The thought of killing her crossed my mind a lot too. But I couldn’t do that to my son. He’s already lost me as a dad for the most part. I couldn’t take his mother away from him too.

More women need to be killed for doing it though.
Divorce rape wasnt just something that happens sometimes, it became a viable strategy for women
>get married
>pop out a couple kids
>divorce rape him and enjoy what he's worked for
Women who have grown up under this system their whole life don't think there is anything wrong with it.
To women, divorce rape is just part of social justice

And in terms of raw numbers there's like 2x more male suicides alone than gun deaths in the US per year. So if you were someone outraged at death you'd certainly want to address suicide more than gun crime, but because it's mostly men, no one gives a fuck.

Yeah that's harsh dude, I'm sorry to hear that I really am. My dad attempted suicide when I was little, around 7 I think, he was moving around large blocks of wood in the garage where he had wood working tools like a lathe, and was piling them against the window and I remember running around helping him at the time. Then later that day he nailed the garage door shut with 6 inch nales and started the car. The fire department tore down the garage door and hauled him to hospital where he recovered. I think in the end SSRIs helped balance him out but I've not seen him since I was about 12.

The kids are important and there will come a day where your son needs you and is old enough to understand what happened and then you can hopefully have a good relationship with him and you can salvage as much as possible.

I wouldn't dare have kids. I'm too unstable. If that happened to me and I had my child taken away from me just because the mother wanted to be as much of a cunt as she could be (like I've seen before) then I'd go out taking as many people with me as possible, the very thought of it enrages me. And that's only PART of why I'm a MGTOW, there's plenty of other reasons.

OC to prove that the label (((MGTOW))) is just a shilly term for not being a dumbass. most of you are going to get cucked because you are too weak, and desperate for some gash. You should try T posing a Thot sometime.

Attached: 20190612_074021.jpg (2560x1440, 796K)

I can forgive your memeflag for that based gta vc poster

I’m so angry all the time. Nothing helps. Not meditation. Not lifting. Not fucking bar whores. If I don’t find an outlet soon I don’t know what I’m going to do.

I know where your dads head was at. It’s too bad you haven’t seen your old man in so long. Did you have a step dad? If my ex wife ever gets married again I don’t know how civil I can be with the guy.

>I'm so angry all the time
>nothing helps
So many people feel the same.
The world is so fucked up, and things that used to give me some sort of joy no longer do.
There are millions and millions of men who know that SOMETHING has to change, because the current course has us heading for disaster and we know it

Men are socially disposable. Always have been, always will be.
Sorry m8.
You as an individual have to value and take care of yourself.

It was bad just when I just thought the courts were unfair to men. Now add on top all shit Jow Forums has redpilled me on...

MGTOW wouldn’t work if we were ugly.

Anger is the emotion we use to fight.
You just need to fight. Controlled though.
Go box, mma or something.

I wish I had some advice for you. Probably the best I can give is what Peterson had advised in his Psychology teachings, I know people like to dunk on JBP but he's a trained clinical psychologist who's done tens of thousands of hours so he knows his shit. And what he said is that some trauma is caused by malevolence which is the evil perpetrated by other people in some deliberate manner, and there definitely is evil in the way that some women handle their children and ex husbands and things like visitation rights and whatnot, it's pure fucking malice. And he's said you have to kinda develop a notion of good and evil, to help process that. You might want to watch something like this, taken from his lectures. It's not wishy washy self help shit, it's taken from his psychology course as a prof at the UofT. youtube.com/watch?v=PaJ5tMoilvM

Yeah our family blew apart when we were kids, and we ended up at opposite ends of the UK and in the end everyone kinda gave up trying. I didn't have a step dad but my mother ended up having somewhat of a breakdown when I was about 13 or so, and we all ended up in foster care. I was lucky in that my best friend a the time, their family took me in, and his dad was a good guy, although somewhat strict/harsh.

If she re-marries the best thing you can do is just think of what is best for your son, your obligation is to him and him alone, so whatever makes his life easier is what you should aim at. I don't know what that is because I'm not a father so I wouldn't like to say, I guess I'd say it's fine you don't need to be friends with the guy for sure, but probably best for your sons family life to be civil around him at least.

I do man. Jew jitsu 2x a week for last 2 years. Blue belt now. Me and a couple friends I have from my time in the military shoot together pretty regularly too. I’ve even managed to redpill a couple of them. We joke about being zogbots and shit.

That memflag represents all of us since we no longer have nations to call our own. It is more than just a meme.

Attached: 1352683699104.jpg (650x842, 236K)

Because it's a PsyOp to keep white birthrates tanking.

Attached: 1558556362141.jpg (742x1024, 143K)

Attached: maxresdefault (4).jpg (1280x720, 82K)

This guy's a fag. Shoot the wife (she is still bonded to you in the eyes of God) and husband, run to the woods and raise him as a survivalist until after the civil war in the USA resets society back to normal at which point you may reintegrate into society.

I'm sorry bro but kekistani fags are all redditors with no groups to call their own.
That being said you are quite good looking and mirin the tattoo

>balding
>teenage mutant ninja turtles shirt
Man the west is fucked, it honestly is. Cartoons and video games may have unironically been a symptom of 1965

Attached: roasties.jpg (1502x3110, 1.94M)

only my lonely niggas will understand this one

kek

Yeah, having knowledge of what is happening doesn't do us much good if we can't fix it or stop it.

It's similar to all the revelations that have come out about Obama spying, and coup attempt, and uranium 1, and Clinton foundation, etc

Having KNOWLEDGE of what is happening or already happened doesn't do us any good if nothing will be done about it

>hey goy, you thought the Gov't was already corrupt?
>IT'S WAY WORSE THAN YOU THOUGHT
>AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

As men, we feel an inherent need to fix problems, because we uniquely understand the basic concept that you're going to be dealing the same problem until you fix it.

But what can we do about the female landscape and how absolutely toxic women are to men and civilization?

We're stuck in this absolute hell of trying to live with and help what would otherwise be termed "our enemies"

If another tribe did the kind of shit that women do, we would be at war with that tribe. The treatment we get from women is similar to that of an enemy

> t. gay poo...

this

a lot of MGTOW seems to come from necessity rather than virtue
myself i am not interested in long term relationships either, only casual flings (and ghost her if she wants to get serious), but i don’t feel i need a movement for it because it’s legal and i can do it on my own

Attached: D5283A75-DEB1-42B3-9250-891EF7081E15.jpg (500x309, 30K)

>you think that guy is good looking ?
>you must be gay
Sad that you live such a life brother, I am not gay.
I am a massive faggot

Lost cause, get out of the country while you can. She'll poison your son against you wherever you stay or not.

we gonna make these women work themselves forever until into their graves

they aint gonna get a man to pay for their existence, or retire on beta cash after 50 years on the cock couresel ...

thanks feminism, male happiness is now at a 40 year high, while female happiness is less now than in the pre-70s

Sour grapes. Progressive incels call themselves asexual while hoping to get close enough to m'lady one day to cope a feel.

>you have to develop a notion of good and evil
That is true, but that doesn't take away the trauma or allow us to move forward by itself.
I'm one of the people who pretty much hates JBP, so I'm biased, but sorting out good and evil only helps you categorize things; it doesn't do much else except possibly in men they will look deeper within themselves to improve on whatever evil he is guilty of.

But you wanna know what's fucked up about that? Its the man taking the blame and "fixing" himself while women don't.
The delta between male honor and female honor would only grow bigger, and would just make it even harder to have a healthy relationship and have babies

>man becomes MORE honorable than he has ever been
>becomes even more disgusted at how far women have fallen
Its the delta that makes it impossible for us to compromise and settle for a psychotic cunt

or cope a feet

Attached: mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.jpg (310x163, 6K)

>faces of MGTOW

Attached: r8jxqvxtl4031.jpg (581x1032, 66K)

b&r

Attached: 179.jpg (2048x1536, 448K)

Ah yes, that's why MGTOW is financed by Soros and not purged from youtube, right?

Them's some dirty feet

ah yeaaaahhhh ... hot and dirty f33t in my mouth

I don’t see myself as psychologically traumatized. I already know why I feel this way. What I don’t know is what I can do to fix it. Sure I can just shoot everyone but that doesn’t help me or the next guy that goes thru this shit. JBP might have answers for you but I can’t trust anyone that’s afraid to say what’s really on his mind.
Lol if only this was a viable option. But what do we do while we wait for the revolution? Is this shit ever going to kick off or are we going to continue to be herded like cattle.

This is a common misunderstand of MGTOW, it's not a movement in that classical sense of a movement, it's more of a label, similar to say bachelor. There's no MGTOW leaders and MGTOW goals to achieve as a group, there's just men altering their own personal decision making and putting themselves first.

There's a lot of irrational JBP hate going around because a lot of the white nationalists are super upset that he's stopping men from radicalizing.

The good and evil thing in some sense is helpful more specifically for people who didn't have a good notion of this in the first place, who had not come across such deep malevolence before. Yes in some sense it's a categorization but it's also part of your world view that people are capable of this. It's why we have so many blue pilled people in the world, the reason no one cares is that in their conception of the world there is no such thing as an evil mother or evil wife, and when one manifests they literally cannot see it, cognitive dissonance takes over.

Like him or not the reason his lectures are so good is that he cites a lot of the sources he's teaching and it's science that other people have done and he's just presenting it, so while I get that some people dislike his political and self help stuff, when it comes to the science of psychology he's top in his field.

But I agree, I'm of the opinion that loyalty is something that evolved and it did so strongly in men and weakly (if at all) in women, and there is good evolutionary reasons to suspect that, but I'm running out of space.

Just wait for things to get worse man, we are to comfortable. We need an economic shake up. Once the currency in the US is dropped, all hell will break loose. Im eagerly waiting for collapse. I know the "goodtimes" we are in will not return in my lifetime once things go hot. I have an unchangeable belief that the word gay will be a myth in 2050.

We are going to be herded like cattle. you can already see how much success they've had with that.

As frustrating as it is to already be better than women, men do need to improve themselves if for no other reason than to be better able to survive.

There is no guarantee that anything will ever be fixed, but if we aren't improved enough to be ready for the opportunity then we've already lost. We can't be zoiboi cucks playing video games. We have to be making a claim for what is wrong and what is right, so that if an opportunity ever arises we already can point the way

Again the standard psychological advice for painful memories that pop up and keep haunting you is to address them. And what that means is you need to go down the rabbit hole of all the choices you made and actions you took that lead up to the fallout, and you need to focus on what part you personally played in adding to that fallout.

It's really hard, I had to do this with things in my past, and if you're brutally honest and your introspection is deep enough you start to see the things that were your fault, things you could have done differently. The reason its so hard is because typically if you have been fucked over it's easy to just say, well it was that cunt who did it to me and I'm innocent in all this, and that's rarely the case.

Then if you write (or type) down those things, and you write how you could do differently in future to avoid the same pit fall then those memories will stop coming up in your memory to make your life hell. I know a lot of that might sound stupid but I promise you the science behind a lot of that stuff is actually really good.

I think the evolutionary reason for this is because, why have a brain that has memory? It's to remember prior pitfalls and avoid them in future. But you can't just shove memories onto a brain like you would a hdd and they sit there archived, that's not enough becuase it doesn't mediate your behaviour to avoid in future. For that system to work it needs another emotion component that bugs the fuck out of your waking conscience about those memories until you've incorporated the lesson they represent into your decision making.

With me, the revelation was that I was shit at picking out virtuous women, it took me like 3 years of deep self reflection to fully admit to that and change my entire vision of women and how I judge them.

There was a lot of truth in the part directed to me.
I guess a lot of people really do have a hard time understanding true evil. And you are 100% correct that even when people are face-to-face with evil, many can't even see it.

Unfortunately that brainwashing is only getting worse because of "intersectionality" and the rise of (nonwhite) identity politics.

>rich white girl is sitting on a bench reading a book
>gay tranny from Africa with AIDS walks up and punches her
Intersectionality LITERALLY says the rich white girl is the bad one, and it is her job to understand why she was rightfully punched by the tranny

This shit has gone so far past "evil" that it is downright satanic.
I have started using the word "satanic" to describe things irl because that's truly where we're at. The things going on in this world are TRULY SATANIC in nature.

Any system that rewards bad people and punishes good people is LITERALLY a system devised by the devil

>we are too comfortable
We are, and I've been arguing with trumptards for 2 years about it.

>trump has been great for the economy!
But he's been bad on EVERYTHING ELSE, which just means we are too wealthy to fight back on the other shit that keeps getting worse every day.

Men need to be working hard and saving up money/gold/crypto/guns/ammo/food so that when bad times come we're the ones who are prepared

Attached: 20190604_202641.jpg (536x349, 75K)

It's actually 2/3rds of all gun deaths.

Listen man, I voted for him to shitpost. The truth is this won't be solved politically. You should know this, this will NOT be a political solution. Ive been studying Antarctica and the council of 300 for a long time, we aren't going to change things they have full control on a countries new direction. Your second string of advice I need to better follow, Ive got guns but not enough ammo only thousand rounds of 22 and maybe 600 of 9mm. That said, canned foods and breads I need to stack up on. Im selling this current house within the year so I can move onto the property my family obtained. Not a huge piece but its over 10 acres. I feel bad for city fags and even suburban fags, countryside is the only place I wanna be. Middle of nowhere in Alabama is fine by me. Its a hell of a lot better place to be then around people.

Non-virgins are snobs and pigs. They're arrogant bullies who think they're superior. They're not superior, they are just nasty, filthy bigots.

This is why JBP I think correctly talks a lot about how to fully understand other peoples capacity for evil you have to understand your own, and that's why he talks a lot about the Nazis for example, that fairly average normal guys could end up shooting naked pregnant women in the back of the head with only a few years of the right circumstanes.

Thats why a lot of really deep trauma and PTSD comes from evil actions you've done that you didn't consider yourself capable of, soldiers get this a lot after facing harsh conditions and doing terrible things.

But society paints on this angelic coat on paint for women and tells us they're all sugar and spice, but they can actually be truly evil whores, make no mistake. And when you give someone that evil serious legal power over another person say a child or a man (father) you end up with really fucked up situations that as you say, they're basically satanic. I'm an atheist but even I agree with Peterson that in some sense it is the classical notions of good and evil and satanic and demonic, that's the appropriate language to describe this.

>I only wanted Trump to shitpost
Sorry, you're part of the problem then. The constitution grants Trump a lot of powers (remember Bush and Obama???) and it is only his subversive kikiness that prevents him from using those powers.
America really could be a lot better now, but trump stabbed us in the back, and you helped enable him by having zero expectations after he had won based ENTIRELY on his promises

>other stuff
Devise a system to store your canned food by expiration date, that way you can cycle through the food after you've acquired a bunch over a period of time.

Maybe every month buy enough canned food to last you a week, and after 2-3 years you will have a good stash to cycle through.
Bulk protein powder is great (I buy from protein.com) because proteins will be the hardest macros to get in a SHTF scenario.
As bad as soda is, having a few cases on hand is good for some quick calories and some fluids (you never know how bad the water situation will be).

It feels good knowing that if there was a significant event and everyone emptied out the grocery stores, I would already have more food than the people who were able to make it to the store in time

fpbp,simps blown the fuck out

I'm a 30 year old virgin with no life and no friends.

It gets better eventually. I lost my house, dog, half of everything and i got to see my son every other weekend. Bitch even "kidnapped" my son 3 days before christmas by taking him down to her father's house in florida for two weeks with no notice and never told me when she'd come back with him. I was living with my mom ffs! I eventually snapped out of it thanks to knocking up my side piece that got me in to the mess in the first place

My path is different from most.
I was evil as a kid. Like REALLY evil. I'm talking about calling other boys faggots and making fun of any effeminate traits and just destroying other people...starting at the age of 6.

I'm truly traumatized from the things that *I* did, not what other people did to me, but what I did to nice people who had done nothing wrong to me.
It continued until I was 18 and I started to feel disgust for what I had done. I went full neet before it was a thing, because I didn't want to go out in society until I could trust myself not to hurt people.

I feel unending anguish for how SATANIC I am capable of being. It's this torment that prevents me from ever becoming again what I once was.

Satan is real. I have no other explanation for the cruelty I showed. And the level of maturity for the torment I put others through at a young age.

I know damn well what humanity's capacity for evil is

Attached: mgtow_ok_wow.jpg (500x833, 132K)

wow desu

This is what I think walmartbro looks like.

Attached: divorce.jpg (720x733, 47K)

>Faces of MGTOW
>Uses a guy who was too stupid to recognize blood poisoning and later died
Yeah, sure, that guy identified as MGTOW, but he's an extreme example of failure. Some MGTOW get there by choice, others because it's the closest thing to normalcy on the fringe of where they're at. He was the latter.