Im a failure

> Take lifethreatning GHB overdose
> Go to friend who lives close to hospital
> Tell him to call ambulance if OD (i know i will)
> Wake up from coma in hospital
> Tell family got poisoned because drug debt
> Collect family money, pay drug debt

Should i kill myself?
oh, they are jews btw.

Attached: gimme.gif (773x512, 40K)

Is GHB that different to Alcohol?

Sort your life out user

yes.

I say no, but kek says yes. Ball is in your court op

Attached: 1560223024597.png (597x597, 339K)

Well you might as well go fully hebrew and start smoking weed and calling it Kaneh Bosm. Just call yourself the second-world messiah or some shit and you'll get infinite trendies in a psyche ward

Yeah..Quit my job as a developer 6 months ago.

Been snorting/basing blow and hookers since then. I think you are right.

whats ghb?

grevious harmily bod?

gamma hydroxy butyrate

>they are jews
You are doing just fine user

Thanks to clarify i am a bastard and my mom is not jewish, so im not either... right guys..?

Seek your personal path.
It is a thing you live to do.

Well, by that logic im all good.
However last week i fucked a 18yo girl while her 17 yo friend watched. I think its better to end it, for all of us.

Either acknowledge you’ve reached your lowest point and begin to turn your life around now, or keep spiraling downwards until you reach an even lower point

im 28

yeah, but i think i can go lower before i an hero.
Thanks user, for real.

>Scam money out of jews
Imagine being this based

Is life really that bad for you? Why not just do like the Third Eye Blind song Jumper and just leave your shitty situation? Go try something new for a while. Check yourself into rehab.

Hot.

>> Collect family money, pay drug debt
There's your problem
>Should i kill myself?
Who knows, what i know is that you're an uncreative and cowardly bitch.
Be a man for once you fucking fag, cut your losses and move on or make them pay.

Liberate yourself from the realm of continual births and deaths.

>I risked my long-term health to scam my own family.

You're not a failure, you're a shameless cunt, typical Jew moves though

What said. You need proffesional help, not the chittering hoards of Jow Forums. Check yourself into rehab or go to a drug clinic or some such.

Please kill me first. I don't have the guts to do it myself. Life is hell. Please,

>checkd'
Why tf is this literally like 35 out of 100 people I know in this country?

We are going down. Fast.

Meanwhile us burgers get to read news articles and see online videos about how great Norway is with its national hedge fund full of oil money and your massive per capita income so good you never need to join the Eurozone

Yeah, meanwhile we get taxed 36% and 25% on every food item. Higher tax on sugar. Worlds most expensive fuel (2/3rds are tax) and most expensive alcohol. Read about Vinmonopolet.

Its utterly fucked; we have zero production and can only pump oil so you have huge disparities between rich and poor. OP is probably on welfare as is half my social circle. The rest have less-than 100% jobs because it helps the statistic show no one is unemployed. Its all a sham.

don't Norwegians make lots of medical equipment?