We were talking about this with a friend earlier: WHY ARE WHITE GUYS SO ANGRY AT BLACKS?

We were talking about this with a friend earlier: WHY ARE WHITE GUYS SO ANGRY AT BLACKS?
and we came up with this answer: they're jealous!
Let's see why:
1) We got awesome resistance against the sun. Enjoy being burned.
2) We are more fit, we can outrun any white male anytime. even CHUCK NORIS?!?
3) We got bigger dicks.
4) Girls dig us better.
5) We have very wide social circles. White people have forgot how to live in society.
6) We got rhythm. We can dance, rap, sing, make music, you name it!
7) A black chick wouldn't date a white boy. On the other hand, white girls would drop their white boyfriend anytime for a black guy if given the chance.
8) We're simply cooler. Admit it, maybe it wasn't the case some 200 years ago, but nowadays being white sucks whereas being black is cool as hell.
9) We got a sense of what family is about.
10) We get MANY children so that our genes will last long on this motherfucking earth, not like your average pathetic two children.
11) If you don't die a virgin, and happen to get a daughter...chances are she'll be sucking and swallowing black dicks :)
I could be going on and on and on but you get the point by now.
Enjoy being white, sucker :)

Attached: 1403514067174.jpg (325x400, 35K)

I've noticed these threads pop up at night, why? Also sage.

THIS!

And in reality you piss yourself even when you outnumber me 3-1 once I move my Slav ass to Görlitzer Park fully aware I will easily stab somebody for glancing me the wrong way.

>We got bigger dicks.
>4) Girls dig us better.

All lies

I dig this though -

Attached: The lynching of Thomas Shipp and Abram Smith, Marion, Indiana, 1930.jpg (1600x1285, 414K)

At least put a meme flag on you stupid leaf.

i am not sure if these are low quality trolls or actual shills
sage'd

>9.
Kek

>Why are white guys angry at blacks?
>Why do white blood cells work to remove bacteria from your bloodstream?

>Music
Nignog juggle noise isn't music
>Black women don't date white men
Holy fuck what a lie I married a darkie and all she can talk about is how stupid black men are same with black girls at work 90% of the time
>Sense of family/society
Is that why you kill each other over a few bucks?

Fuck off

nice slide thread Trudeau but yeah fuck it, lets crank some facts shall we?

>1)
and no resistance from the cold. you are artificially being kept alive in western nations due to a reliance on vitamin suplements. without these. you die.
>2)
Outrun, yes, and even that is debatable considering some easter european Athletes gives kneegrowths a run for their money. besides that. pound for pound the white man outclasses a black man in pure strength
>3)
literally a meme. when actually measured up rather than selfreport Subsaharan countries average out at 5 inches, compared to white nations wich average at 6/6.5 inches on average
>4)
A grave perhaps
>5)
most blacks i see are shut ins, autists and sycophants
>6)
and 95% of all classic music is still made by whites, dance and rave clubs are full of whites, instruments are mostly designed and made and played by whites and nearly all vocalists outside of hiphop are white
>7)
every interacial couple ive seen over the last 10 years was a white male boomer dating a negress
8)
nah.
9)
hence why the domestic abuse cases are trough the roof in black households
10)
5 max, of wich atleast 3 will die
11)

trudeau is pissed that his shitfuck country is collapsing and is trying to slide any and all threads about it.

based OP. it's literally in the Bible.

Attached: 1560267709249.png (2392x2560, 542K)

im not into kike fanfiction m8.

Egyptians weren't black nigga.

also, sorry to break your tiny little stupid nigger heart. but Egypt was and is Semitic, and never was a sub-saharan nation.

>awesome resistance against the sun.
>enjoy being burned.

Kek and saged

Attached: Slide.png (1156x2031, 290K)

You can already see the Chinese influence in Canada.

I'll let you in on a little secret, everyone posting this type of shit on here is white, low T, underwieght, male, bullied, indoctrinated in marxism, faggot/closet fag/bi, insecure and live life terrified of life. They hear all the kike propaganda about oppressed peoples and see themselves as the same sort of victims.
Now everytime you see these posts and the little nigger flag beside their id just imagine the type of fag Ive described on his macbook/iphone posting it then refreshing the page to read your replies and it all makes sense.

Its typical. The Asians (Vietnamese) in my area are the same way. Their women date out to some rather meek White men, if I roam the streets they almost shiver in fear and they shitpost online in their little safespaces.

Great thread OP. Remember Father’s Day is in a few days. What are you getting your dad?

kek

Eurasian Tiger slide thread, don't bump it.
Dump some spice called sa#e in the options field if you do reply

> I was talking with a friend how awesome we niggers are.
Continues to make a whole list....

Man this is really pathetic

Attached: 1554323761576.jpg (1518x1372, 1.44M)

>Enjoy being white, sucker :)
What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1560222686525.jpg (975x930, 131K)

look i get it. blacks are clutching at straws wanting to be the better race.
the truth is, we are all different. the real racists are the ones that want you to make mix race kids with no ethnicity. the real racists are the ones that don't respect our differences.

yes (((nigger))), i will not touch gloves with you; you have better rhythm and harder bones. you also have temper issues and i don't trust you to behave appropriately should you knock me unconscious, so i'll be slicing under your rib cage out of pure respect, only a racist would do otherwise.

you think they offer you a better fate? once you make their mix race mutts for them, you've fulfilled your purpose and will be cast aside like a shell. have you not noticed employment prioritizes mixed race employees over all others?

to progress we need to value and respect all of our differences. not erase them at the behest of (((our common enemy)))