I have seriously been considering joining the Freemasons recently...

I have seriously been considering joining the Freemasons recently. I've been curious for years now but have never actually had a drive to join up until now. I'm not entirely sure what they're about or what they do but I want Jow Forums's opinion on them. I would like to hear honesty rather than /x/ bullshit but I know it's going to be coming anyways. What should I expect when I do go to join, as I have two people I know who have been masons for years?

Attached: steps_of_freemasonry.jpg (1500x992, 375K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesecretmasonicvictoryofww2.tv/
bitchute.com/playlist/kWPH62jd7TXc/
bitchute.com/video/GFjR7IKAu8Go/
bitchute.com/video/0nKI2vdozJ4/
bitchute.com/video/GFjR7IKAu8Go/(mirror)
invidio.us/watch?v=5MKErpmhuiY
youtube.com/watch?v=5MKErpmhuiY
shrineclowns.com/index.asp
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You pay a member's tax to attend meetings where everyone pretends they're the bee's knees. You're better off not joining, mate, there's nothing here for you.

That's it?

On the surface level you will be spending a tithe to hangout with a bunch of old men that joined to rub elbows with judges, politicians and law enforcement. Esoterically, you will be studying jewish mysticism without being told thats what youre doing. Its all about building the third temple. Masonry is esoteric judaism for the goyim. If you are a christian or as a european man, understand how important christianity is to your roots, you must stay away.

It's basically just boomers pretending to be important.

make sure you stretch yourself ahead of time user. The initiation rituals can be steep learning curve for in tact sphincters.

You are going to become a traitor before the new american reich is formed?

yeap, besides sharing a holiday apartment with friends inside in the htier own group within the society, it's nothing more than handshakes & pancakes.
Essentially a gossip club for high income men.

>I'm not entirely sure what they're about or what they do
Then you should go ask them first, instead of going straight for /x/ craziness.

That's why I said I didn't want the /x/ shit.

It's old men trying tl be cool and powerful in the low ranks. Waste of time.

The higher ranks is literally religios satanism. Stay away.

But alas, you can't stop it. See

>warns against mystical Judaism
>says mystical Judaism is important to your roots.
What did he mean by this?

Maybe Freemasons could stop it by being more transparent about what's happening behind closed doors? Why so much secrecy around Freemasonry? Why work from the shadows if you have so much faith in the "Grand Architect"? Is he great or not? Why hide anything from the average man if you're working in his best interests? Or maybe you don't work in our best interests?

Thats not /x/ tier you mongoloid. Ask any mason that you know and they will openly say this. Its not a secret. Jewish mysticism is called kabbalah, look into it, its real. Its not some bullshit that crackpots have conjured up on the internet, its real. My great grandpa was a 33rd degree and had a trophy from his lodge of a naked barbie on an alter. My jewish great grandmothers family wouldnt let him marry into the family unless he joined the masons. Too many correlations to deny.

Or dont listen to me and join them. I dont give a fuck.
Dont be a nigger. I was merely letting christians in particular know that they would want to avoid this if christ means anything to them. Imagine being a life long christian, meanwhile youve been initiate of luciferian rites without realizing it? Wouldnt you want to die? That was a message for those people.

I like Hellenic Paganism more than christianity, but thats untenable as far as the masses are concerned. Its too fringe.

Literally a LARP from the 18th century.

>Maybe Freemasons could stop it by being more transparent about what's happening behind closed doors?
Okay. Would publishing meetings for 400 years, having all books used be publicly available, having libraries open to the public, and having open days for lodges be enough? No? How about several tv shows on netflix and other networks explaining it?
>Why so much secrecy around Freemasonry?
There isn't. There's the secrets, which are tests of merit, but are used only in of themselves. Nothing else is secret.

>Ask any mason that you know and they will openly say this.
If they want to be a liar, sure. If you want to study qabbalah, fine. But you'll have to look somewhere else to do so.
>meanwhile youve been initiate of luciferian rites without realizing it?
How would you not realise it? More to the point, this has nothing to do with Masonry.

Triggered mason.

Watch this first
Dennis Wise's new film.
it's ALL about Freemasonry.
He is the Author, Director and Producer of
* The Greatest Story never Told: The Untold Story of Adolf Hitler

The Secret Masonic Victory Of WW2 and How the World was Fooled.
"History is just a blanket of red lies to cover the bed of white genocide"
thesecretmasonicvictoryofww2.tv/
bitchute.com/playlist/kWPH62jd7TXc/ (mirror)
Parts 18 and 19 are not on the bitchute playlist but are on the Youtube and Invidio playlist
The Secret Masonic Victory of World War Two (Part 18)
hbitchute.com/video/GFjR7IKAu8Go/
The Secret Masonic Victory of World War Two (Part 19)
bitchute.com/video/0nKI2vdozJ4/
bitchute.com/video/GFjR7IKAu8Go/(mirror)
invidio.us/watch?v=5MKErpmhuiY (non tracking mirror2)
youtube.com/watch?v=5MKErpmhuiY (mirror 3)

This thread again? After what, 5 years?

I need to edit that. Shoahed from YouTube

Thank you for actually providing.

Do you think every same post is the same person or something? Come on, I am quite literally interested in joining. It's not a troll thread or anything. I just want to educate myself before doing what I'm interested in.

I've heard/read that certain Masons, when they finish working on a project or piece of work, will deliberately go out of their way to make some sort of mistake/error and include it in their work. They do this out of the sake of humility, saying that only the work of God, the Supreme architect of the Universe, can be perfect and include the mistake as a reflection of this belief.

I always found this idea annoying for two different reasons. Firstly, while I can understand the idea of feeling humble and small before God, who's intellect and wisdom is far far beyond ours, the idea that one would need to deliberately show humility, by making a mistake, is contrarian simply because it includes in it the idea that your work would be of such high quality and the casual observer would mistake it for the handiwork of the Almighty should they take the time to examine it, even if that should be the case, I'm of the opinion that the truly humble would think that their work would always be just short of the divine, and that no deliberate error need be included for that reason.

Secondly, I think one of the goals of a Mason should constantly be to have one's work strive for the perfection of God, that in everything we do we try to find a way for our way to reflect that, bringing to earth a piece of the perfection of heaven. To deliberately marr one's work, to me, is philosophically sacrilege.

Attached: craftcraftcraft.jpg (854x480, 89K)

Isn't the deliberate imperfection a Muslim thing? Either way, it's quite nice.

That's not even scratching the surface, I was heading to my car in the shopping center where the Masonic lodge us and before I know it some old bastard in a fez had grabbed me by the wiener, he ran off before I could say anything but I swear he ran into the lodge

well, while you're alive you get a few perks and favors from your fellow satanic members for whorshipping satan.

but when your life ends, you will be cast in hell fire along with those faggot fucks.

you really have to be a special kind of retard to choose to whorship a demon and not The Creator. The devil had never the slightest chance against Him.

freemasons are dumb fucks, believing the same old lies and promises of a failed being. But what the heck, what is freewill? If you want to choose to eat Aidetic Shit instead of the worlds finest banquet, what can I say?

Basics on freemasonry

Some of their evil deeds

Believes

Symbolism

Examples of the applied symbolism

Actual tinfoil stuff

Tl;dr you sell your soul to kikes in exchange for some money, pussy, drugs and being able to do crimes

Attached: 4F76E10D-2C34-4DFE-A4FF-B9346ABA1EB1.jpg (1381x455, 95K)

this is it sadly, before the internet it may have had some value but we can all learn more than any of their degrees in a few minutes on google.
even for irl networking its value today is questionable when looking at the work/reward balance

my source for this is every male in my family being freemasons, with my dad especially being quite advanced, who hasnt been to a lodge in 7 years and asserts its worthless as an academic exercise now.

>fez
A shriner, rumored to be the branch kidnapping the children. Ever wondered where the clown pepe comes from?
shrineclowns.com/index.asp
Honk honk, amiright guyz?

Attached: 3E146842-54FF-4148-9859-3FD50A5F8197.jpg (432x288, 31K)

thanks man

I'm saving that.

Also check which is the follow up thread from the one i posted those in

Attached: 93FEFE51-9B1B-4D9A-A218-62C68F48D338.jpg (727x532, 86K)

Big info drop. You're the best.

All of it comes from other anons which i collected over time and made into context. Its all thanks for them and God bringing them in the threads i was in.

>as a european man, understand how important christianity is to your roots

Attached: 1524506487612.gif (320x240, 3.1M)

>be Europe
>flourish for almost 2000 years under Christianity
>took kikes this long (longer than anything else) to subvert the public view of it enough to make the ignore any law, teaching or guideline that doesnt seem inclusive or tolerating enough
>Europe goes to shit shortly after straying from the path
>people think the solution is to stray even further away

Attached: 2D5D0C63-17CA-4E9F-99D2-ADA796FFCD75.jpg (200x253, 15K)

>European religion which saved Europe and the absence of which is incredibly harmful is somehow not important
Edgy

I m thinking about joining the freemasons because their takeover was a genuine improvement over the repulsive shit christians put us in

You're in for a world of disappointment when reality hits. But it would be funny to see your edgelord reaction after joining a Christian organisation.

This is so fucking based.

>i consider to join a bunch of conspiring satanic and pedophilic faggots that work to destroy the (western) world and seize control because of the repulsive shit of christians like burning said satanic pedophillic faggots (called witches), bringing and enforcing basic morals and defending themselves from pagans who happen to also like sticking dicks up a boys bum

Go nuts then, freak.

Meant to reply to mate, summerizing his line of thought.

My bad, I should have realised.