I'm a high caste Hindu Aryan. I'm fully phenotypically White and wish to marry and breed a White girl

I'm a high caste Hindu Aryan. I'm fully phenotypically White and wish to marry and breed a White girl.

I demand that high caste Aryans like myself be considered White in Western nations, and we form an alliance against mudslime, kikes and low castes. All we Aryans demand in return is sexual access to White girls

Attached: 38469048_1807400742676107_7801604666352992256_n.jpg (1080x1080, 90K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/N9qYF9DZPdw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Bhagat_Singh_Thind
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This is me for reference

Attached: 61294854_2190819971230476_7401294469596632741_n.jpg (924x961, 163K)

fuck off shit skin

poo in the loo pajeet

Attached: poo goes here.jpg (1500x1500, 112K)

The Jews can help you with that. Just join the cult and be a Bollywood pajigger. You also get free cocaine and a car every five years.

Shut up street shitter.

cram it poojeet

Whoa whoa whoa.

Brown eyes, needs glasses to see? Does not check out, shitty genes detected. Not Aryan, maybe some Aryan admixture, but you'll just have to grind for shekels and pay to fuck white whores with daddy issues like everyone else.

Sorry user.

Lmao shit skin? whiter than you, mutt. I literally have a Lighter skin tone than you.
Why so hostile mutts? It's always the mutts who seethe. I bet you aren't even Aryan or White. You're just seething negroids or Muslims

Attached: 54247891_170441400613979_4917281855727663963_n.jpg (651x651, 55K)

Based and Aryanpilled

Come to England, heap big plenty sluts here.

Sorry poonig, much whiter than you.

Attached: 20180718_225222.jpg (1280x800, 226K)

Yes, but they look like this.

Attached: Oi Fancy a bit o the ol in out in out.png (370x423, 286K)

>Nigger-tier Hindu millennial wants to fuck white women

Go ahead, you're not the first.

You're going about this the wrong way my gypsy brother.
We must exterminate the whites, and then enslave their women for the purposes of serving as breeding stock.

Attached: 1511210682_875371_1511211289_noticiareportajes_grande.jpg (1980x1303, 287K)

Kys spic
I'm in Canada rn, about to get a PR soon. There are a bunch of White girls who hit on me on Instagram, how should I go about breeding them?
Wtf is that?

No. You dont poo. You have poo skin.

Never! Get the fuck out, Pajeet!

>Nigger tier
I'm *literally* whiter than you, Mohammed, and getting women is not a big deal for me. I'm just trying to have a discussion with White nationalists about whether they'll accept me and my Aryan kin into the ethnostates. I'm fully willing to genocide negros, spics, Muslims and other degenerates.
>Gypsy
I'm White

The German admix devil.

We won't. You're not white.

>Poo skin
Really? You color blind? I have White skin tone and Caucasoid facial features.
I know for a fact that you're all ugly brown Moslems behind the screen seething at Aryan unity, trying to divide us

Attached: 61133091_446879192713282_2597912733883495297_n.jpg (750x750, 68K)

You do really good b8 tho mme.If I had my own ethnostate I'd let you scrub the toilets.

You claim to be white yet you still make bitchy and delusional “demands” like any run of the mill shitskin.

I would not be happy to have my daughter marry an "aryan" like you. Sorry but you look like an arab at best. Which I also dont want near dutch women or my country on a whole.

Sure as fuck that's not India with the big bloated nigger head beside the white woman billboard. At least you lads wouldn't tolerate that

Attached: 1551772760561.jpg (385x385, 24K)

You do look semi-white in this picture, but for this board if you're not blond haired and blue eyed and extremely prone to sunburn, you're not white.
t. German mutt with brown eyes, receding hairline, perfect vision, and high scores on all aptitude tests

White women are disgusting. They let the shittiest of street niggers defile them. White women should be killed.

>Samefag
>Y-you're not White!
But I am literally White, schlomo. I'm an Aryan. True European nationalists NEED to unite with us Aryan Whites or they WILL die and the beauty of the Aryan woman will perish. I don't want that. But you know that very well don't you, Achmed? That is why you're seething at me right? A real white nationalist would accept us Aryans with open arms.

Attached: images.png (941x326, 22K)

>mutts
Its cute when brown people call others mutts

you look weak, and you have girly hands, and hold them in a feminine way,

the women that will select you , will likely do so for low agression, and gibs ,this also means you'll be getting other mens semen all over your dick, due to being the second or third patron to visit the town pub.

>high caste Hindu Aryan

Sorry dude, you're still a wog,

Use your space program to find sexual access with ayy lmaos

Lay off the amphetamines bud.

What's funny is India is much more racially homogeneous than America. Most Americunts are a mutt even if they are broadly European, fucking Irish, Italian, Russian, German all mashed up into a horrible creatura

Underrated

So you're angry at some lad and you're posting his pics here because the hacker known as 4chins might do something bad.

Attached: 1551546407165.jpg (923x713, 68K)

That's true...forget I even mentioned it..

Ww2 rape babies will unironically win ww3.

No, we don't.

You high caste failures have proven again and again that you are incapable in one of the most fundamental masculine traits, violence.

You depend on your shitskin underclasses to do the work of war for you while you get waited on hand and foot because some british dude 140 years ago decided to nut in your great great grandmother or some shit.

Attached: muap6Sb.jpg (740x667, 46K)

This board is full subverters bro. Half of them are straight up mudslimes, kikes and dalits. They want to divide us White people.
I'll kill you Dalit.
>Brown
I. Am. Not. Brown. You color blind monkey.
>That projection of insecurity
Have sex
How so? Besides being a kike can you explain how I'm not White?

I'll attach another pic for reference

Attached: 58745687_404194413495010_2038719545230850288_n.jpg (750x748, 97K)

You should do a remake of Weird Al's White and Nerdy music video and call it Pajeet and Nerdy and exploit your culture in an entertaining way so you can get shekels.

youtu.be/N9qYF9DZPdw

OP you look very much Mediterranean and you got the ideals needed (against low caste and kikes). We can allow you access to bottom tier Mediterranean hookers if you would.

>high caste aryans be considered white
Then your women would be considered white, you can have them

You are brown though. And instead of insisting that you are white, be content that you are Aryan and stop pandering to whites like a cuck, be nationalistic for your own nation.

Your one daughter looks like she might be autism-spectrum...which means she'll make a great codemonkey.

Ch3ck em pajeet.

This is a great b8 thread tho. He continues to deliver high energy hooks.

Anthropologist here, that is not ''white'' in the pure sense. There is clear admixture of brown in your descendants, but it is obviously either far or low in your genealogy. To call yourself white is a bit delusional, maybe your succeeding grandchildren can call themselves white when they remove all the Eastern influence in your DNA.

tldr: you're not white, you're some shitty high cast yellow/brownish colour

POOOO SKIN.

the real question is, what happens when you sit in the sun for more than 5 mins.

Not white. Youre a nigger boy.

I will kill subversive degenerates like you with my bare hands. You will choke on your own blood.
I'm literally not brown. Post your hand, Achmed.
Not my daughter, she's my friend's daughter. I'll only breed with a White woman or not breed at all.

Female here

Why are poos obsess over white women?
You guys are greasy creeps

You are not Euro type white
You are an Arab/Iran type white

You look like a typical paki

Mediterranean? Hahah wtf. He looks like an Arab at best.

Brown eyes. Brown greasy hair. Huge weird shaped nose. Brown swarthy skin. That's al a big NOPE on the white scale Yeah fuck off sand nigger poo

user, the sign clearly says DO NOT BLOCK INTERSECTION you law-breaking scumbag!

Baby .. Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are when his penis is inside you ?
This is how I will teach you to worship my penis.
Soft and tender
Care must be taken that I do not cum
Because cumming is bad for our love that we will share for eternity ...
Do you like your boobs sucked? Is it ok if I call you mama while sucking your beautiful tits and fucking you? mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm do you feel me ?

Attached: 29034_496299430405796_479615022_n.jpg (958x934, 171K)

JIDF out in full force today trying to divide Aryan people of the world. Your death draws closer.
Tits or GTFO
Non-aryan low caste Indians are not allowed in this thread. I consider you lower than negroes.
Kike

I'll attach another pic for reference with my physique manlier than all of you non-Aryan ugly brown skinny kikes.

Attached: 60297856_389119621948198_2055994584303388853_n.jpg (937x1171, 189K)

Attached: gettyimages-1140428693-e1557015522928.jpg (780x440, 27K)

Leave my thread subhuman, dalit. I don't want shitskins here.

Absolutely zero credence to the idea that you are female without first posting tits, with a timestamp, and holding the number 3 with your 5th, 4th and 3rd finger on the same hand you are holding the paper with, meaning the paper is between your forefinger and your thumb.

>>That projection of insecurity

cope

Attached: IMG_1076.jpg (1024x819, 159K)

>I am fully phenotypically white
Kek stop lying to yourself, Khan. You're Indian and you look like an Indian.

Poo in your loo

In India you look white. But here you look like an Indian. Marry and breed one of your own. Or you get mutt children.

Attached: 1556710178408.jpg (689x758, 101K)

Ok. If you’ll nuke the Pakistan we could consider you honorary white.

I love the larger picture this from. It is literally beautiful artwork, because you look at the whole group and you instantly know why all those women hang out with each other. And you can formulate a rationale that would go through each of their minds in justifying why they are the "pretty" one in the group.

pic unrelated

Attached: Cosby.jpg (309x163, 7K)

This thread brought to you by methamphetamine.

>Literal sandnigger telling me who's White
Clown world.
I'll poo in your mum's mouth
I'm White everywhere because I am white low IQ sandnegro.

photo shopped pic ...
Most other pics you posted make you look non-European
You can be mistaken for an Iranian at the most

Post your nipples .. pink or brown?

Every thread right now is brought to us by meth or bots

Poo

Attached: india-space-program-ufo-shit-in-space-comic-trolling.jpg (735x625, 140K)

How many of you are there in India?

I'm not interested in talking to shitskin non-Whites like yourself. Your life doesn't matter. You're scum. Don't talk to your superiors. Gtfo.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_v._Bhagat_Singh_Thind

You’re not white. While you might be “high caste” in India, the rest of the world (particularly Europe and the United States) sees you as the shitskin you are

It does not matter what you are interested in ...
Post proof of what you claim or be called out

>high caste Hindu
so a shitskin of the pathetic race kind?

Brun et Efféminé. Truly poo alright.

Beyond doubt confirmed Indian and nothing else

Btw this is the only pic that puts you close to whites as in white persians

>Shitskin
I keep seeing you insecure kikes call me that (to make REAL white nationalists look bad) but unless you're mentally challenged or blind, you can see I AM WHITE
I have nothing to prove to a subhuman shitskin. I consider your existence to be less worthy of consideration than an ant's.

Attached: 53637052_129253278202581_7727070686338619857_n__01.jpg (777x971, 114K)

A friand of mine is high caste Indian, he is as white as us, married a Russian girl.

You're not white

You're about as white as my bum hole after a sloppy mess.

I want to breed a Russian/Slavic girl too, they're the true Aryans and most based. Should I try it in Poland, Romania or Russia?

>Squatting in the street
It's all so tiresome

The guy in the photos is pretty good looking.

If you're serious, work on your accent (if you have one) and you'll pass as white to most people.

Kek. Have never seen a race of people who hate themselves as much as Asian people. It's pathetic.

>and you'll pass as white to most people.
hahaahah, vertudieu les mecs

Thanks monkeyfriend

You Indians are all dirty niggers, you should go to Africa.
But yeah Slavs are the least white, so if you must take one of those filthy whores

You can't pass as a white, you're a mixed breed.
Mixed between white Aryans and nigger dravidians

you have the build of a dutch girl

Stfu quebecoise faggot. The snobbiest, most disgustingly smug people on the planet are French and their kin.

stop trying so hard to prove you're white you sub-human pajeet, if you pass your inferior genes to your children it will not matter at this point if the mother is white, your children will be no different than a poonig with shit stained skin

you're welcome, poo

Come tell Québécois about that so-called high caste whiteness in your broken english my friend. Snobbery is definitely not what you’re gonna get.

Indians racially have more in common with Australian aboriginees than white folk.