Race mixing is selfish

Children who are mixed race have higher rates of depression and suicide. They neither belong to one culture or the other. They lose all ability to form racial bonds, which form other social bonds.

It's morally wrong to race mix.

Attached: 1559790812595.jpg (1024x1014, 190K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ig2SgfVLigQ&pbjreload=10
m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I need a half-Castiza in my life user.

>racial bonds, which form other social bonds

Yea no

Deep telling yourself that.

The existence of the Brexit girls is no failure. However, I would slay every family member that even thinks about dating Asian or Black.

what job field do I go into considering that within my lifetime this system is almost certainly gonna tumble? I mean I finished school with good grades but do I really wanna have a useless degree rather than some practical skill in the end?

Wrong thread. I am a tall, broad-shouldered Slav fantasizing about half Castizas here. Good luck but move on

>slav
so you are a nigger leeching off of white mans infrastructure

Having children is selfish. Change my mind.

Attached: Dame_guiraude_supplice.jpg (573x720, 171K)

Leave my Croatian ass alone, at least one of ours defended your women in Cologne.

While you and your cops done shit

You are right. But for what are we fighting user? Its fucking over for us. Best to choose another genetic line to support.

Attached: Wtf+ill+never+have+an+asian+gfwife+why+continue+like+_3b8ba3744d76d5fc3edbafb68e52a919.jpg (325x325, 27K)

I'm having a hapa and I'm going to teach him to lift and smash white chicks

God are you a fag

>i get to decide what music people listen to, what they watch, what they think and who they love
Kill yourself commie

Attached: IMG_1875.jpg (1988x3056, 1.74M)

If only you timid euro bitch made cunts could understand how bad you got it. Not now. But it grows. It spreads like cancer. Nothing short of war will fix this . But again. Your a bunch a milk drinkers.

Attached: 0dyfqi2fq7u01.png (2420x1288, 252K)

>Its fucking over for us. Best to choose another genetic line to support.

Attached: Glowy Merchant.jpg (125x125, 2K)

Yellowfeverfags just like Asians are this brave online only. If you would see my Croatian bod on the street you and your imaginary noodlewife change the sides.

You think it was always like this in SA? No it happens over time. As they breed. And they breed fast. There are many symptoms that seem awfully familiar to us, it is just the beginning. All you cunts do is shit post. All eurocunts I have met in my travels are very pro nigger cock sucking so to speak. I have no regrets , Nothing of value was lost. We have become weak and natural selection does the rest

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 14K)

Ja poes hou op kak praat. We have lived among barbarians for hundreds of years. You think we can't see how you will fair?

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Croatian Guy btfoed like 50 Arabs single-handedly in Cologne while you cry for a noodle wife

Attached: 1539748615403.jpg (797x822, 60K)

I have a noodle wife she is actually Eurasian from the Russia/china border. we met at the Harbin ice festival. We are together for 3 years now.

Attached: images (2).jpg (183x275, 8K)

Not to mention the reason you guys are in the boat that you are in are because of fucking white women. youtube.com/watch?v=Ig2SgfVLigQ&pbjreload=10

parental concupiscence is a terrible thing.

Exactly this.

Again even the Americans I have met were pretty cucked. The dude that got me into Jow Forums was pretty cool though. He always judged me for being a race traitor. I miss that cunt.

Attached: tumblr_osqtpqaEkG1ro8ysbo1_400.gif (400x297, 91K)

Did you know that AMWF is the best interracial combo? For an Asian guy to get a White girl, the guy must be excellent - financially, physically, mentally etc. The girl is usually attractive and confident because she's not fetishized like in WMAF.

Attached: amwf 121.jpg (1068x891, 1.04M)

I know. Its pathetic. Dont know what it is with meek Westerners and Asian women. Tough Westerners usually go White or lightskin Latina. Personally I prefer the Brexit girl look and I will dive into South America to find my half-Castizo waifu soon. Gonna have like 10 children.

Is that what you think? Not was I saw in China . There were three separate indictments where this Asian guy was dating a Serbian co-worker, She would constantly cheat on him with Canadian and american co-workers.

You think I am western? Im a fucking Saffer you porch monkey. Do not group me in with those failures.

Its a gay combo cause Asian genes are faggot genes. Only Castizo x White is allowed and everything else is shit. I just need to look across the street to some Vietnamese and his trowsers are more filled with shit than the diapers in nursing homes.

There are 56 different ethinicities within China. Yes some are not desirable. I am talking about han Chinese.

Attached: images (3).jpg (192x263, 15K)

South America does look Western to me in terms of culture. They are Dutch, arent they? Durch are pretty tall, my eldest brother married a half Dutch wife. Freakish long legs

Han Chinese are like the orcs of LOTR.

*South Africa

Yeah but a group does get effected by living here in conflict for so damn long. I can never relate with my western cousins. They seem to be in their own world. And i cannot relate with the Africans. So finding a new homeland is on my agenda . You have no idea what a force of chaos and destruction Africans are.

And right now the east has the least nigs. And mostly does not like them. I just want to live away from it all.

We don't hate race-mixed people, but race mixing is like a Jew of 1600 marrying out of the community: you and your family are out

Attached: 32456u.jpg (980x551, 71K)

Cheer up, not everyone is a failure as a parent.

Attached: jungle fever.jpg (1024x975, 76K)

I agree and so would our Black nationalist friends.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=Q1-JWNeIEMY