What do the kikes gain from a world full of shitskins?

What do the kikes gain from a world full of shitskins?

Attached: 1545373886020.jpg (600x636, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QX20CbMvF24
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

docile goyim

Good question

fpbp

Attached: 1523566891608.jpg (546x471, 31K)

now answer

Do you think that's a name or a question?

Attached: 1505760572437.png (830x446, 416K)

Easy

Low iq slaves

"Docile" shitskins
Kys

It’s just in their nature to subvert and destroy nations and races

nothing, i think they a subversive just for the sake of subversion

Attached: 1353323.png (471x293, 8K)

I dunno, we only do that in stormfag fanfics, so lets ask a stormfag

>Docile
Yes nonwhite Brazil is the most safe place on Earth, what a perfect plan for people who can mastermind entire revolutions and engineer entire cultures

The disposal of the only race that can challenge their world domination. The white race.

Attached: ahit.gif (650x488, 3.67M)

The Antichrist by Nietzsche has an answer to that.

As opossed to whites?
By your logic if whites are so high iq hiw could they be subverted in the first place?

Attached: IMG_1884.png (577x588, 524K)

So in other words you have no logical argument and base your perverted ideology just on blind emotion like a sjw. Thank you for confitming it

Destruction of the evil Europeans they leeched their wealth from, the destruction of Christianity and a world of easily politically controlled, brand loyal consumers. Why would you want a bunch of independent minded sin/repentance based cultures challenging your master/slave doctrines?

Attached: highculture.jpg (1280x858, 323K)

Whites are the only race that approach jewish mental capabilities. Once whites are extinct, jews will reign supreme over the dumb as fuck nigger/spic/mutt masses.

Docile in a sense that mixed race people don't question and do not protest damaging government decisions as long as they have junk food and sex.

Show flag Shlomo larper

>I j-just don't want my p-people to g-go extinct
False premise n.1: Noone is genociding you, no one is preventing you to hook up with a girl of your kind and start a family, there is no anti-white equivalent of a Jim Crow in place.

>It's O-ok to be w-white
False premise n.2: There is nothing wrong with being white, being a white nationalist on the other hand is never just about loving your own kind; it always always extend this "love" into a quite explicit demand to control over other peoples lives -- even by means of imposing draconian laws on things you don't like adults doing consensually. Hence why this sub is absolutely obsessed with white women who date otuside their "race". White nationalism is never confined to you and your dumb stormingger pals - it' demands a 1984 style of control over other peoples lives, even going as far as control other people with whom they can or cannot sleep with.

Now go get your fucking shine box, kraut.

And the destruction of pieces of shit like you. Funny enough, Europeans became evil once they allowed Jews to bring in "shitskins" to the civilization, according to you, so I am glad that you fuckers are deserving this shit.

Goes something like this: jews hate it when goyim are better than them. They hated white europeans for Christianity and for being highly successful. They have subverted our concientiousness and guilt over colonialism, flooding our countries with 3rd worlders. Not sure why, since now most of our previously wealthy and secure countries are going to shit. By stirring up all of this anti-white hatred (and ironically most minorities can't tell jews and whites apart) they have effectively locked our races together in terms of survival. When mass genocides begin later in this century, the hard kind not the soft ones we have going on now, africans will be killing whites and jews indiscriminantly. All because jews hated whites so much for being in charge when a jew should have.

They really won't though. Jews are weak. They maybe smarter than blacks, but blacks are stronger and multiply like roaches. What will really happen is jews will be in charge up until the point blacks notice jews have loot. Then you'll see South Africa happening.

>goyim are better that jews
>proceeds to reeee about how jews occupy all the best jobs and positions of power in society

relax whites wont go fully extinct...they will just lose their power when enough of them racemix/abort their kids...remember that ashkenazi jewish lineage can be traced back to a few women...due to the population bottleneck they inherited their genius as well as their mental disorders...all you need are ten thousand white couples..your race will survive

>sub
You have to go back

>Might makes right
Don't get mad when the real shoah starts, moishe

That will resuire you to turn off your computer and leave the basement

its not happening..you have lost the war..

The rifle range isn't in my basement ;)
You type like a nigger

Unexpected catastrophes hit unexpected places

Attached: IsraelFlagwillBurn.jpg (940x476, 146K)

it's women's fault

how?i dind ask foe no watermelon

hope/cope

wiped out ethnic europeans with major world wars, now to finish the job with replacement of the passive remaining few.

monopoly on power forever, fullfilled prophecy, becoming gods etc

They have a religious tennant for white genocide. Kikes view whites as amalek, judaism calls for the destruction of amalek. Kikes also base this off of the lie of the holocaust. Stop being dumb.
liveleak.com/view?i=aec_1508296335
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QX20CbMvF24

no one said whites are so high IQ. They are now. Because of (((african population boost))). The top 10% iq of ashkanazi jews would be 160-170 iq. Which is enough to gain grip of 100 IQ whites over a period of 50 years.

They'll rape and infect everything while slaughtering each other, so they're not docile to you.

But they love shiny shit and are incapable of solidarity. They're docile as consumers and voters.

No competition.

Attached: kalergi_jew_lover.jpg (600x311, 77K)

And STILL cant understand why human civilization has been curb stomping "muh tribe" since the begining of civilization .
jpeg.every place jews have been booted from.
Hey Star of David-user , you do know that you're actually the "BAD GUYS" right? Your forefathers have been the instigators of almost EVERY world conflict since civilization began.
ALSO , as you blindly follow your tribes leaders wake up to the fact that the "KING" never shares power and you will never be anything more than a tribal stepping stone for the Elite of your tribe to get what THEY want. You're an expendable pawn blindly following a lie.