15.u a disgrace
16. u think u know bout niggas so much when u don't
17. u all got faggot ass voices
18. u speak like British ppl
19. u all gay
20. u have no place in hiphop so u shud stop listenin to it

Attached: homies.jpg (700x448, 47K)

nigger

This has to be a joke right? You niggers always say don’t stereotype us but then talk like a typical street nigger and post a photo of street niggers

Attached: DECFC049-38F7-4E0F-B0C3-5CEDB0503510.jpg (640x581, 32K)

>newfag

yuuuuhh bruh fr fr tho. Tell these mf weon scared of some limp dicked white faggots we comin fo yo snowbunnies

Why would you want to be enemies with white people when you could be friends with them instead?

Why do you niggers keep posting this shit on Jow Forums anyways?Don't you know that nobody listens to that cuckery here?

Anybody who has ever known a nigger for more than 10 minutes, knows that this is how they unironically think

ayo cuh preach brudda
deez whiteys needa stop barkin commands at me fore i pull uh widda 100 round fr u hear me dawg sheiddd

nice jungle monkey music faggot
ooga booga to you too

SHUT THE FUCK UP WHITE BOY

You type like you dropped out of school in 2nd grade.

this is a place for nihilist trolls and leftist to get you riled up and triggered so they (you) can spread more pain and suffering. honestly

That’s great just stay the fuck away from me. I want nothing to do with any of you subhuman monkey creatures. You are the most vile, evil, soulless race that has ever existed. I literally hate all of you with every fiber of my being. I am so happy most of you live in poverty like the diseased worthless animals you are. Just remember I will always be white, and you will always be a worthless, low life, retarded nigger.

Attached: 31F6355D-D001-426F-9223-042AEC07AB25.jpg (537x863, 112K)

Calm down Moshe, this bait is too obvious. Niggers like this don't post on Jow Forums. They can't even read let alone figure out how to post here.

Attached: 1507936266422.gif (200x200, 3.44M)

>u fuckin stupid
remind me who the slaves were again?

Attached: 1559707263506.png (1674x859, 166K)

Haha glue sticks and marshmallows. Yeah fuck you white people.

Can somebody translate this?
I don't speak nigger.
Oh wait, if it's nigger speak, then it's shit I don't want to hear.
Kill yourself, you fucking monkey.

Hol up brotha mah nigga aye

Attached: 7272D55F-5579-4A07-AFA6-6A51AD81FA14.jpg (915x1024, 58K)

Skip a number next time, that would make this post actually mildly funny

Bait thread but niggers can only insult and rail using crappy ad homs and stretched similes. Pathetic.

And rap. My phone poster doesn't even realize rap as a word.

To be honest I hate black more than white.It's because black people don't claim responsibility for their action and blame others.Wherever they go they cause problem and then blame us for "racism".Whose fault is it if you assault someone?
Also black have this notion that they can't ever be racist and call Asian inferior bodies but god forbid Asian says IQ,black people get riled up.

Dont expect us to take care of you and stop blaming other races for ur problem when we're the one giving black people jobs.