Did Japan actually bomb Pearl Harbor? Why? What kind of military strategy is that?

Did Japan actually bomb Pearl Harbor? Why? What kind of military strategy is that?

Germany would have had more resources to beat the Soviets if the American money machine wasn't introduced to the war.

Japan: -Bombs Pearl Harbor
- Literally does nothing else
- all axis powers now fucked

Hitler should have said "The fuck with Japan. Not mein problem"

Attached: Screenshot_20190606-220630~2.png (406x679, 563K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cHoGhisiBg8
youtu.be/r9H6o83NUf4
amazon.com/Freedom-Betrayed-Herbert-Hoovers-Aftermath/dp/0817912347
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You get F in history comrade

You get an F in political science communist.

Gotta post the whole picture buddy, it's pretty kino.

Attached: Hitler-hosts-the-Mufti-1024x640.jpg (1024x640, 105K)

Fair enough.

Cropped it for relevancy reasons.

Japan was surprised to German-Soviet Nonaggression Pact. And Hitler thought that Japanese invasion to British colonies make Britain surrender.

I just know it created one of the most eternal btfos in history
youtu.be/cHoGhisiBg8

You mean japan got assfucked by the soviet union during the border war and refused to fight them again. They also had no reason to

>"Maintaining peace with the soviet union will determine the future of the empire"

Basically exactly this.

youtu.be/r9H6o83NUf4

One does not simply test atomic bombs on foreign civilians, one must have justification or create it via false flag operation

Thank God our governments would never sacrifice its own soldiers or civilians in order to start a war or get involved

"A neutral country"

Didn't have to do it.

The Soviets basically only won against the NAZIS because the NAZIS were spread thin because of stupid choices of their ally, and because of the bodies the Soviets brutally sacrificed (male, female, children) at a rate of loss way way higher than Germany.

The Soviets had no problem with Germany when Germany asked them to invade the other half of Poland. No one talks about that. Pretty shitty of the Soviets, huh? Also killing more of their own citizens than any other country in history besides maybe China. (at least China killed MOST of its own people by accident)

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-073953~2.png (1032x274, 58K)

One of the first organized false flags. I'm talking about the whole war. Pearl harbour was done with American pilots and Hitler was a part Jew.

Sorry you had to find out this way user.

Attached: Africanized Goyim Cattle.jpg (1080x1293, 291K)

These are memes. Soviets won basically on their own. 85% of nazi casualties were suffered fighting to soviets, before there was a western front. Soviets also killed 75% of japanese ground forces in ww2. The americans didn't do shit.

Can't agree with that. What would be more likely a deterrent of YOU staying in a war.

- Bombs that can murder hundreds of thousands of your people in seconds.

-Another country without sub-par military strength joins the war against your ally.

?

I'm thinking the bomb. Considering Japan itself said that it was the bombs, the bombs could kill more people in a day than months at war could.

Keep coping mericunt. The american government would never admit the soviets beat both the germans and the japs. It would crush the population. They have to keep up the lie

read a fucking book you stupid child

Germany was at war with more countries, and for longer than any other nation in WW2.

German losses- 7 million

Soviet losses- 25 million

German civilians were fed real, and good food up until 1945 mandated by the highest form of government. It was a top priority. Soviet citizens... well, they were dying of starvation already.

Face it. The NAZI military was the best military every formed. In fact if you ever joined the military, and learned modern infantry tactics they're basically all derived from NAZi Germany.

The US already supported the British and Russians bigly, without them Britain would have been toast, so as Russia. We speaking about thousands uppon thousands of tanks, airplanes etc.
Japanese broke their promise, Hitler declared war on US who was already balls deep in, yet Japan didnt open a second front on Russia, didnt declare war on Russia as promised.
Still disappointed at you Sushifags.

Attached: Hitler-mit-Schaeferhund-in-den-Bergen-Foto.jpg (1024x1001, 242K)

>The NAZI military was the best military every formed
why did they lose then lmao

Nice argument. I've read plenty of books. I'm formally educated, and I can tell you that formal education isn't worth it.

"Read a book" what book? Some books are conflicting. Imagine that.

>i've read plenty of books
>fascist
lmao look at this dood

>German losses- 7 million
>Soviet losses- 25 million
You're comparing military losses to overall losses

German military loss - 5 million, axis total 6 million (russia was invaded by a coalition)
Soviet total losses - 8 to 11 million, fighting both germans and japanese

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-081058~2.png (959x946, 72K)

>Soviet total losses
Soviet military losses

I was a communist for many years. I'm an older gentlemen, and time has taught me much.

factually incorrect

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-114326__01.jpg (1080x720, 73K)

>denying the obvious
t.communist

obviously not if you fall for a reactionary meme ideology that resulted in a death cult made up of Thule society retards and narcissistic grifters

Look into it being a false flag
Something about all the new ships being out of the harbor and only about to retire shitty insurance fraud boats we're there, also gave excuse for war

>death cult made up of Thule society
Indo aryan spirituality is older than anything else you ever heard about, fuck off ratface afficionado

sure dude i'll fuck off back to the lost continent of lemuria with the aryans and hyperboreans contemplating the hollow earth and putting union leaders in concentration camps.

>this is what you actually believe in

Japan bombed us because we were embargoing virtually all imports from the Pacific. Because FDR had one of the most, if not the most, Jewish cabinets before or since, and they were desperate to get us into the war.
But I agree. 1. We should not have provoked Japan. 2. After we did, Germany should have said fuck 'em. America was so against the war, that if Germany had not declared war on us, our fight probably just would have been with Japan.

That's what I'm thinking, too, user. Fairly weird military choice on part of Japan. Mild victory, and super short term gain for bringing in another combatant with money to spend.

It's the strategy of those who were funding both sides.

it is called a first strike
and if you want to get technical america were goading them to attack
and nuking them was a pussy move.

America was already supplying arms food and potentially soldiers to the allies long before the official declaration. We were at war in all but name.

>The US already supported the British and Russians bigly,
The US government did. The people, not so much.
Otherwise, this analysis is correct.

>meme ideology
>flag
Kek.

Really? Romania, Finland, Italy, Hungary, Slovakia Slovakia, and Croatia...?

It's pretty common knowledge even amongst very liberal arts historians that the German military was superior in basically every way possible.

Quote from one of my professors of history "fascist governments produce the best military generals, soldiers, tactics, and arms. That's just the way it has always been"

I tend to believe he is right. German soldiers were trained since childhood, German generals, and officers were some of the best at military tactics EVER. German guns revolutionized ALL GUNS, Germany had machine guns that fired at a rate of 3x as fast as any other gun made at the time.

Even British newspapers would praise german officers, and generals for how cunning they were.

our lives or theirs. it's that simple. look up some unit 731 and tell me how much you care.

Attached: 1478365150710.jpg (455x467, 128K)

Arms and food, yes. Soldiers? Gonna need a citation on that.

America would've found a way to join the war against Germany either way
they were sending tonnes of war supplies to the soviets and the allies even though they had declared neutrality

This. Supplying the Russians

>It's pretty common knowledge even amongst very liberal arts historians that the German military was superior in basically every way possible.
They were at the start. Not superior enough to ensure tge rapid victory in the east they were promised, but still superior. But by the end of 44 the soviets were as good if not better. They were inflicting insane casualties that the germans couldn't counter despite being on the defensive.

Fair enough, but the playing field would be a bit different had Germany had a little more time. They could have had more land, less fronts to fight on, better defences built up... etc. Hitler didn't need to declare war on America after Japan bombed the US, but he did anyway. He probably did it begrudgingly. When it's just Berlin, Rome, and Tokyo you have to try to defend strategic locations, and Japan was one of them. Germany basically carried Italy, and Japan during the end stages of the war. In 1943 Japan, and Italy were puppet states of Germany, which was fair. Germany had troops defending Italy till the very end. The last troops defending Italy were German.

That has nothing to do with what he said you fucking tard. Do you get all your historical knowledge from Reddit memes? The Soviets did have heavy loses yes, but they still defeated majority of Nazi and Jap forces. No one is saying that the Soviet army is superior or what not, they are just saying the Soviet army did most of the heavy fighting.

>Soviets won basically on their own.

>What even is lend-lease
>What even is a multiple front war

japan wanted to expand in asia but knew america would declare war on them if they would do it. also Japan knew they couldnt win a long term war against the us. so they tried to do the same what germany did succesfully. blitzkrieg. they tried to surprise the us and overrun the pacific island to get all the oil and force the usa into surrender or keeping out.. well this was the plan at least. the rest of the story is history

Soviet soldiers were tough. I'll give you that. They were war hardened, and stubborn. The Russian soldiers who were left were relentless, and the German soldiers in Stalingrad hadn't seen "rat warfare" like that before. Fought building by building. Russia has always had tough men, regardless of that it also had terrible generals, officers, and leadership in general. They had terrible arms to fight with, and some had no arms at all. They were told to grab the weapons off dead bodies. If it wasn't for the resilience of the Soviet soldiers Russia would have been Germany.

Note: The death toll among Soviet soldiers was still 4 to 1 of Germany. Note also that Soviets also raped civilians frequently.

Western front was a meme. It was miniscule and came after the war was won

>Lend lease sent to the USSR:

Aircraft - 7.411 (CW) + 14.795 (US) = 22.206
Automotive:
--- 1.5 ton trucks 151.053 (US
--- 2.5 ton trucks 200.662 (US)
--- Willys Jeeps 77.972 (US)
Bren Gun Carriers - 2.560 (CW)
Boots - 15 million pairs (US)
Communications equipment:
--- Field phones - 380.135 (US)
--- Radios - 40.000 (US)
--- Telephone cable - 1.25 million miles (US)
Cotton cloth - 107 million square yards (US)
Foodstuffs - 4.5 million tons (US)
Leather - 49.000 tons (US)
Motorcycles - 35.170 (US)
Locomotives - 1.981 units (US)
Rolling stock - 11.155 units (US)
Tanks - 5.218 (CW) + 7.537 (US) = 12.755
Tractors - 8.701 (US)
Trucks - 4.020 (CW) + 357.883 (US) = 361.903

Note: most of these were old, outdated equipment or failed production models, like the Air Cobra.

To compare the lend lease to the USSR's production (Lend Lease / Russian product)

aircrafts: 14,795/134,100
tanks: 7,056/102,800
artillery cannons: 8,218/825,200
oil: 2,670,000/110,600,000 (tons)
steel: 1,500,000/39,680,000 (tons)
food: 733,000/64,121,000 (tons)

Very clearly a minority of the materials that the Soviets had, and Soviet industry could have made up the losses without.

Soviets didn't have such terrible equipment as most people believe.
The T-34 was for example an all-round better tank.

They didn't give a shit about their soldiers, sure. But they also had since 1920 to arm themselves to the teeth.

In fact the German army was recently build and purely a good-weather army (why they attacked France in late-spring 1940 and Soviets in early-summer 1941)

Not to forget, the Germans didn't had much oil (only enough for about 3 months of war in 1941).
After they failed to capture the oil fields in Caucuses and after failing to secure the Mediterranean the Germans basically didn't have enough oil to supply their enormous war-machine.

Based

What about the North-African front? These Germans armies could be used in Eastern-Campaign if Italy didn't completely fuck up.

Secondly I'm not claiming Soviets won the war because of lend-lease, all I'm saying is they certainly didn't win all on their own.

And you even provided the data for it, thank you cutie.

amazon.com/Freedom-Betrayed-Herbert-Hoovers-Aftermath/dp/0817912347

>Very clearly a minority of the materials that the Soviets had, and Soviet industry could have made up the losses without.

Why even give them all this shit then?

Wow nice one. Read it in context. The Soviets would not, and could not have won without the money, and the help that they received. The NAZI army was the best army, and only lost because of the man power the Soviets had WITH the funds paid to them, and even still they almost lost.

The conversation isn't just about how Russia did most of the heavy lifting fighting Germany during WW2. If you hadn't noticed.

Harvey Dexter White

Hitler straight up said fuck it and smoked a pound of weed

That’s a Trump body on the right if I’ve ever seen one!

The Soviet Union was basically more than one country anyway. Look at it now.

The Soviet Union collapsed because RonalRegan scolded them.

Also tactical information given to the Soviet Union by intercepted German messages was precious, and super useful. The British, and Americans gave them that information which was probably better than any funds.

Truth.

Based.

what a retard

Name a better military.

Pro tip: You can't.

>Hitler was a dumb-dumb
Ok.

I'm no expert but according to some Germany lost because her allies didn't defend the conquered land and attacked the soviet union instead.

Possibly. Good point.

I'm not defending the crimes against humanity that the NAZIs did. I'm just saying they're clearly superior in every military way possible, and they fed their people well. That's all I'm saying. Not talking about gassing or killing people. I'm far right, but I'm not that far right.

Die libturd