How did they get away with everything in history and never got harmed even once?

how did they get away with everything in history and never got harmed even once?

Attached: Capture.jpg (588x589, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6j-D_6frsDo
epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/burgwedel-fluechtlinge-im-neubau-doppelhaus-buergerreaktionen-fuer-buergermeister-nur-uebelster-trash-a2337941.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They house all the jew gold

Post-2000 they had legal guns and direct democracy and resource-backed currency. They were the ideal country.

These days it's all drugs and immigrants and kowtowing to the EU

Pre-2000*

I forgot which hemisphere Swisserland was in

I agree with the immigrant and the EU part but could you clarify what you said about the drugs?

The Red Cross is a humanitarian aid organization, and there is no reason to attack them.

Because we don't do shit like that

Attached: D817gKoU0AABKXJ[1].jpg (865x452, 57K)

Switzerland allows heroin-assisted drug withdrawl treatment, HOWEVER heroin addiction is non-fatal. They're just letting addicts have their cake to avoid "violence and crime". It's lazy!

>t. idiot american who thinks history only starts with the creation of european nation states

Because we are based mountainjews fucking over anyone trying to take our stuff since 1315.

Attached: Schlacht-bei-Morgarten-Hottenroth.jpg (1280x612, 270K)

It's a white cross

how does it feel to not have to work a single day in your life?

because they are bergjuden

Attached: schweizer.jpg (568x800, 110K)

Feels pretty comfy outjewing the jews.

I'm just trying to collect some (You)'s

Because we keep to ourselves and because we have good genes, you degenerate loser.

It's a mountainous area with a history of fit Europeans and guns. If your civilian population is armed your an undesirable target.

Hasn't your Hartz IV arrived yet Hans?

No we don't lol. This country is going to shit, just at a slower pace than the countries surrounding us.

you are the fuckin jew

they're so Jewish they made their flag a square to save material of course they get away with shit

Attached: 1540295492230.jpg (1344x722, 440K)

Well it's not ideal but cold withdrawal usually doesn't work neither does locking up every addict. It's probably lazy but also cheap.

i don't even know how the country still works. they are full with french and italians

der ewige bergjuden

Attached: Swiss.jpg (173x273, 40K)

Like ((they)) have self-hating Jews, we also have plenty of self-hating Swiss.

They're all secretely German though...

How has your farm not been raided yet?

>be a hans
>get hartz 4

i wish it would be so easy.

I would prefer Switzerland to be smart, not cheap. Prevent these people from entry at the border - it's rarely native Swiss who are the addicts. USA has rules preventing people convicted of drug crimes from thoroughfare or entry. Switzerland may benefit from similar rules.

True. Money goes to Achmed now...

>be in switzerland
>not just hang out in the alps all day

Attached: ###.jpg (460x430, 20K)

>how did they get away with everything in history and never got harmed even once?
when you run all the banks and all the mercenaries you can do whatever you want.

That's what I would prefer as well. Sadly the left/green parties are gaining so we're probably going into the opposite direction.

yeah and then what
nothing is up there. just big rocks

they literally building houses for them. its fucking unbelievable youtube.com/watch?v=6j-D_6frsDo

epochtimes.de/politik/deutschland/burgwedel-fluechtlinge-im-neubau-doppelhaus-buergerreaktionen-fuer-buergermeister-nur-uebelster-trash-a2337941.html

They are 100% owned by kikes

It's only a matter of time. And until then, it wont hurt to give people a push in the right direction :)

Yeah but the views are amazing

Fucking sucks. All my German friends are ANGRY.

>Money goes to Achmed now

You're making this shit up to make a "fuck off we're full" point, we get it.

you really are breaking my balls here. the mountains are the white mans' land. move to africa nigger.

Mountains

Leftish kids can't appreciate nature, beauty or heritage.

Perfect consumer drones.

he's not joking. Switzerland is being flooded with rapefugees like every other Western nation

No rapes here. Our police is pretty based.

Yeah but think of all the jobs created for house builders. Its good for the economy

wtf I want to be a refugee and move to switzerland.

true, they not pussified Swedes. but you're still flooded with Albozerg, "Syrian" refugees and Eritrean nignogs

Swiss are mountain jews. They only care about themselves.

We get it. Life in Swiss is based and "they're full" and we should fuck off.

We get it.

Geography.