What would happen?

Would we fight each other like retards?

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1984x1736, 624K)

yes

This would be beyond retarded

Probably, historically speaking

This was litteraly europe in the middle ages.
The non stop wars for "king and country" speak for themselves

just find something that unites all the Europeans
then find a common enemy
tell them, that this enemy wants to take what is theirs

thats it. These people would die for each other and probably Africa/Middle East would disappear.

I also suggest making Latin our official language.

I got you senpai

Attached: IMG_1898.jpg (1024x920, 166K)

>the cope arrives

Hey Benjamin. Why is that 98% of the Hungarian communist leadership was jewish?

That's just a coincidence right?

>the eyernal anglo arrives
Your mondate is over

Jews are known communists. We all hate money, banks and religion

Of course not.

Attached: 83a.png (528x321, 131K)

When will you guys destroy that ugly mosque in Jerusalem? the one close to the wall

Yes. Just take one quick look at this board

The moment that work was done, they would turn on each other again. Facism ignites a process that can only end with the death of all human life.

hope you'll deliver the machinary and armament you promised, Hans. for the food and oil we gave
not like the last time.

if they believe to be the 'same' people then why would they do that user.

propaganda can be powerful. i have nothing against a United States of Europe, but I rather have it by Europeans for Europeans.
Not by Europeans for Africans and muslims.

You eastern idiots would remain idiots, SCANDINAVIA HURRA HURRA HURRA.

Never

HURRA, fellow nord.

sage?

dont see you saging threads about islam you cuck.

like a good nord I am

100%firs poortgoal, then shitaly to restore the crown of Aragon lands, then franchies

Romania and Hungary would. The rest of the Balkans would except for Slovenia, who have always been good lads.

of course we would

Fighting is not retards. Enduring unfair peace and Jewish rule is for retards.

Attached: knight_and_death.jpg (500x590, 118K)

>We all hate money, bank..."
LMAO uh huh

There wouldn't be much of a reason to fight.
Only thing I see happening would be Belgium splitting between Walloon and Flanders.

i want this to happen because i could make my death matter

I much rather go back to the old system of having wars between European nations instead of the current system of getting flooded by a tidal wave of sub-Saharan Africans and Muslims

>no united Yugoslavia

It would be retarded as fuck... But given the motive, you know we would.

But what's wrong with that, still better than handing Europe over to muslims under the rule of kikes.

This

this
war eliminates the weakest and pushes forward the technology

i want to die as a hero in a war

I hope not
No more brothers wars

Honestly I'd rather be speaking German than dealing with sand niggers.
The invading armies of Germany had more respect for the Dutch than the sand niggers and current government.

yes brother wars

Moldova, Bulgaria, FYROM and Eastern Thrace are fair game.

Yes, and that's why we don't deserve nice things.

WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR WAR

The last time wasn't very good for you

Nigga with all due respect, i believe my joke of a country world last longer than yours
Hans and Boris are waiting for your tight polish ass

probably yes

Attached: mainila.jpg (1024x576, 149K)

at least grandpa got medal. and i'll be able to kill krauts

>Serbs and croats will start shit with each other.
>Poland and either germany/russia will start shit with each other, the missing country showing up later on for a trio.
>UK and France will be gay, and try to jew everyone and each other.
>The Netherlands will start doing degenerate stuff and some big boy will show up and slap his shit. Which will bring in more big boys into the slapfest.
>Spain becomes bigboy, links back to ex-provinces, ex-provinces may start shit.
>Italy, Greece, Spain and maybe Portugal in charge of keeping north africans and turks at bay while the rest of europe fucks shit up and accomplishes nothing.

Tio, creo que España no será unificada. Con todos los communistas de podemos, que son como 80% de las mujeres..
Seguro que vamos a por una secunda guerra civil

>Jews are known communists. We all hate money, banks and religion
>Meanwhile everyone in a higher government position during communism get's filthy rich

>Would we fight each other like retards?

I doubt Europe would have the same borders as map above

If Germany, Switzerland, and Austria were all fascist why not merge

As another user stated Vlaanderenand Wallonie would split, one would go to France, the other probably to Netherlands or Germany

Nordic countries might unite

United fascist Europe would probably take Istanbul back from kebab

>jewish bolshevism strikes again

That's... acceptable

Okay at least we identified the first retard to pull the trigger.
El mapa en sí es una situación totalmente narniesca.
Ex-provincias es refiriendome a hispanoamerica
Podemos se ha pegao el hostión del siglo
O sea que lo que digo es basandome en que de repente europa entero pega un giro fuerte al ultranacionalismo, cosa que no va a pasar en 1000 años.

Implying flemish are like the dutch and walloons are like the french

Speaking the same language doesn’t automatically mean we can be in the same country.

Creo que en este escenario España volverá a atacar a Marruecos y perder la guerra como en los años 20

I came here to say fuck all of you guys.

Peor, en verdad antes de hacer nada ya la tendriamos liada con los ingleses por gibraltar. Pero me lo he callao.

>NATURAL BORDERS REE
Every country tries to expand to some 19th century autist's idea of what size they should be.

I'd prefer to live as a hero, but whatever. In our country getting wasted for the Fatherland is somehow considered the highest honour.

A map of Europe according to Americans

Attached: d902e8_4841154.jpg (1280x960, 175K)

This

this, they even gave my grandfather work.

>Spain isnt united

Probably

Don't you guys get absolutely fucked everytime there's a war?

Clearly. The entire map is built off of people who have clear goals in taking each other out. It will devolve to miniature conflicts and eventually into larger teams and turn into another world war.