Poland traided this for the ability to move to the u.k to work as prostitutes. No comment

Poland traided this for the ability to move to the u.k to work as prostitutes. No comment

Attached: IMG_1897.jpg (700x897, 486K)

You mean they traded living worst then an african.

Nie ma lepszych od naszych słowianek

Attached: lYBQZNj.gif (400x170, 1023K)

błogosławię

Your skincolor doesnt make you an african

Jews traded this for the ability to move to the Israel to work as prostitutes. No comment

Attached: nws-st-madagascar-tsingy-de-bemaraha-nature-reserve.jpg (1920x1080, 214K)

Madagascar is full of niggers

And Palsetine was full of arabs, it didnt stop you

i mean you can fly to north korea and stay there if you love communism and someone thinking for you, there's lots of grass to eat there

Not for long...

That map behind them is breaking my brain.

I know, that is pathetic, but there is no bigger losers than zionist jews.
>make up fake history
>move to palestine and genocide the native population
>justify it by lolacoast argument
>Israel finally established
>2014 onwards
>Young Jews move en masse to Germany to work in the low paid jobs because that's still better paid than good job in Israel, despite the years of anti-German propaganda in Israel.

also to fell better and safer in a country full of Arabs and formerly Jew-hunting than in Jewish state it tells something.

Shut up Michnik

>traided

Why. It's just centered on the north pole. Don't you live there?

>Why.
Because you can't see South America from space above the North Pole. And if you could, it wouldn't curl out into the Atlantic like it does on that map. It's like some weirdly proportioned flat earth map.

So it is...
Strange.

Yeah. North America is mishaped. You can see India, but not Australia. Fucking weird map man.

You're jelly bc your shitty "satellite" crashed on the moon, or because you lost 4-0?

Attached: 1559922337154.jpg (527x553, 34K)