MAJOR BEN SHAPIRO TRUTH BOMBS BEING DROPPED ON R*DDIT, GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

reddit.com/r/PublicFreakout/comments/bzj5nd/white_student_calls_black_classmate_the_n_word/
>video of white kid in chair getting choked and thrown on the ground by African American scholar
>white kid screams "NIGGER" with hard-R as he leaves the room
>Afro-American scholar runs after white kid to stop racism from happening
You don't even need to sort by controversial and the thread will likely stay open until tomorrow morning. Get while the going is good.

Attached: IMG_7269.jpg (360x360, 21K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snew.notabug.io/r/PublicFreakout/comments/bzj5nd/white_student_calls_black_classmate_the_n_word/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

U wot m8?

Black fragility

screenshots and a webm or fuck off

White kid is a pussy bitch
I’m all for calling nigs what they are to their face but at least be able to back it up
If you can’t fight don’t say shit that will start a fight or you will always be the one that looks bad, every time
It’s not even that hard either, nogs have no practical h2h skill whatsoever, they just flail their arms around like a fucking autist jungle penguin until the other person falls over
Take a month of any valid martial art and you’ll be able to whoop any dude your size
Take it for a year you’ll be able to whoop dudes twice your size

Nigger.

Participate or kill yourself you lazy faggot.

Old video. That sub is full of weird self-hating whites who love posting videos of racist white people getting beat up.

Hard to judge. Think black kids behind camera. Stand and fight is bad with negros because they will attack in packs while whites refuse to get involved in case someone says they are racist.

In retrospect that is kind of a microcosm for how white identity politics operates on a national level.

Whenever I see them posted there we find them and the threads get locked. Public freakout as a genre is huge. Normies and boomers all watch it. Good avenue for radicalization.

I’m glad I’ve never had to experience niggers like this.

Didnt read

Ive beat the shit out of a dozen niggers
You should get on my level

Shapiro? The coward who ran out of an interview?

that's no way to treat your family

>nigger attacks a kid
>no one gives a shit
>>kid says nigger
>normalfags shocked
Amerimutts should be purged.

That is hardly the point. The worrying thing is the constant celebration of white people getting attacked. It's a worse offense to retaliate with a "nigger" to a physical attack, than said attack.
That's the world your boomers, kikes and anglos created for us all.
I'm okay with your country collapsing, after all this same country has been destroying everything he wanted to. But I'm not okay with this retarded shit spreading to every other white country, so fight back already you retarded pieces of shit.

>Amerimutts should be purged.
Exactly.
School shooters are the only decent americans.

that's crazy, reading reddit comments I really start to believe that normalcy is criminal.

Attached: gunnn.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Are you retarded?

Reddit is for niggers.

this is old as fuck
fucking reddit niggers recycling content for internet points

All school and synagogue shootings should be celebrated, you can't even call them cowards whent they are mostly by themselves ins uch a shitty enviroment.
Don't give a fuck about the circumstances everytime a school shooting happens i just assume the normalfags deserved it.

Attached: plop.gif (360x360, 3.6M)

Also reminds me of another reddit video that was posted here of nigegrs and spics bullying a white kid. The reddit comment section was closed because it was too "toxic and racist" yet they had no problem with the video itself.

>black scholar
LMFAO

Why, preferably I would rather have nothing to do with them. Anyway, how did the story from the OP end? The black kid assaulted the white one in the first place. And words are just words.

Isn't this video from years ago? I've seen it before.

Should NPCs be allowed to live?

>leaf actually said something smart

Attached: A85BF8E7-0AAD-419F-979C-4860072859C9.jpg (960x720, 76K)

weew lad

Attached: 22222.png (511x246, 47K)

The white kids should of took off their belts and lynched that nigger

Agreeing 100%.
I rather go down with a bang than slowly degrade and fade, while being slowly eaten by the most disgusting bacteria. I feel a strong sympathy for school/synagogue/mosque shooters and other tactical bowlcut related incidents.

Doesn't matter if it's old, people are paying attention. Either put on those glasses or start eating out of that trash can, boomers.

that video is old as fuck

Said leaf is blue eyed blond haired Aryan and (quite literally) whiter than you. Leaf says smarter things than 98% of this board daily. Will offer minimal resistance to the invasion. God bless America.

>That's the world your boomers, kikes and anglos created for us all.
this is the compilation of redpills to be taken daily.
I will deduct marks for not mentioning women.

niggers feed off your lack of confidence, they can smell fear like an animal

I've called them niggers to their face before when they've tried to start shit hoping for a reaction so I could toss them around, but then again I'm a big fucking dude that towers over them and they never did shit.

fuck kike shapiro and fuck jews
kike shapiro is the WORST of them
he is the pied piper who is leading the "SMART TOLERANT RIGHT WHO LIKES JEWS AND BASED BLACKS" off a cliff

"I don't give a damn about the browning of civilization"
"Oy vey I hate Trump except when I absolutely have to capitulate and say I love him to sway his base back into my favor"

This guy gets it. \o

Is reddit /oursite/?

When someone does that to you, standing over you like that, you reach up and put your thumb in their eye.
Next grab their hair, ears or hood or whatever you can get hold of, to make sure they can't get away, and you smash your forehead into the bridge of their nose just as hard as you can.
If they are still standing, shift grip to their chin and back of their head and twist, while turning yourself. When their balance is gone, you drop them and start kicking.
No fight should last more than 5 seconds. If it does, you're doing it wrong.
Get with the program faggots.

I just watched it in the other thread.

>black and white high school faggots arguing
>black guy pushes the white guy over
>white guy decides to shout FUCKING NIGGER
>original attacker plus like 3 other blacks chase him out the room.
>white guy runs like a fag asking for others to help him

Not much else really happened and there wasn't a real entertaining fight

>That country is full of weird self-hating whites

Fixed

I think that is just him slowing down to get around the corner and avoid the people.

I was wondering why he was running like that too, but I remember goofing around and running REALLY fast in hallways. You have to take shorter steps to slow down. You can't lunge around a corner like an anime character.

>Pavlov's nigger

Attached: 417571.jpg (640x480, 36K)

or just pull a gun on them. larping faggot

American white kids are so weak..

when will we decide we are tired of living with niggers?

jesus fucking christ , the is no end to it, you keep making threads , hundreds a day and still no end to the nigger problems in America.

gotta love school time with niggers

>reddit
Go back

The way he runs away just look at him go lol

Attached: 5366D243-ADBB-4AD8-AE1E-B7B40F11069B.gif (360x346, 170K)

Is physical violence a justified solution for mean owie words in a civilized society, that prides itself on freedom of speech?

Nigger runs after other kid.
If that kid had been me in highschool there would have been no runnning there would be a badly fucked up nigger however.

Sure you would.

Attached: 1530081427901.jpg (2048x1538, 753K)

NIGGER FRAGILITY

FTFY

327 comments were removed and/or censored
snew.notabug.io/r/PublicFreakout/comments/bzj5nd/white_student_calls_black_classmate_the_n_word/

-10 POINTS FOR NOT YELLING

> HELP! I'M BEING CHASED BY A BUNCH OF MONKEYNIGGERS!

AS HE RAN DOWN THE CORRIDOR

>to back it up
He spoke and knew it would trigger a hostile response. Saying "nigger" is not issuing a challenge.

Kek, underrated comment.

and its interesting how most of the deleted ones arent showing what they were. they were deleted almost instantly by a bot, or some waste of space moderator or maybe even a team sitting there deleting them the second theyre posted.

Correct the oppressor is the duh oppressed it shows why lynching which never was should be

They are more concerned with being persecuted for defending themselves thanks jews

>African American scholar

Attached: opz1je8ehbcy.jpg (535x803, 54K)

>autist jungle penguin
I'm dying.

The absolute state of this white kid.

> Long hair looking like a woman
> Dressed like a fucking edgelord hobo
> Rages in his reaction and has a tantrum
> Storms off crying then yells out like a bitch
> Runs like he's just been ran train on by the Lakers

No wonder women find black men to be more masculine when whites are basically looking like and behaving like women.

Men should be bald, buzzcut, crew cut but the sides and back should always be short. If its long on top, ideally it should be braided like viking style.

Also, he's not in shape either. No man should be over 20% body fat. What a disgrace of a 'male', if he can even be called that.

If the United States in all seriousness adopted your logic blacks would be genocided

>kid
>women
>men
>man

You cant even keep a single train of thought, lmao

those comments, thanks for giving me cancer. so average american or generaly average person thinks its ok to beat the whites, doesnt matter that guy is being bullied nobody cares. but horror when he says nigger in return. so they laugh at him, and laugh at all whites. nobody even mentions bullying. They even start talking about right wing etc. These people consider themselves enlightened, educated, altruistic and smart compared to "right wing racist bigots". idk. i just want to slice redditors necks open desu

Never link reddit to me again, those people are literal filth that deserve to be tossed in a firepit. I unironically think all reddit users are below room temperature IQ but the worst part is they think they are smart. Passive aggressive simple minded cumrags for people.

This is years old leafcuck.

>nigger chimps out
>its white people fault
you are going to mass grave wiht subhumans.

White arrogant drugged up metal head retards are the worst. They act like they're the shit and act like total cunts in public, but then cry when you beat the fuck out of them.

Most men nowadays regardless of skin colour are effeminate bitches. If you don't fight or engage in some sort of martial art etc. then you should not even be regarded as a male.

fragility is an excuse to appropriate and exert power

as with niggers so with women

just shows how a savage is not concerned about an assault but a single word makes them freak out
i also notice the sheboon cackling when the nigger assaulted the pansy
niggers and humans should not be in close proximity

Kang detected

Well, look at this. Who' s the bully now?

Double digit IQ drooling autist typing his opinions. cute, too bad you missed navratdoreality and roumen.cz.

> He's obviously a kid
> I said he has long hair LIKE 'a woman'
> I said he cries LIKE 'a bitch'
> men - separate statement
> man - separate statement

Listen hillbilly boy, maybe if you spent less time fucking your 4 fingered sister, you'd be able to comprehend your own language.

Also, you're the sort of bitch I'm alluding to in my other post, hiding behind a Confederates flag, yet I bet you squirm when asked about your actual opinion in public.

>African American scholar

When will these racist bigoted white kids ever learn? That African American scholar was out preaching the word of Jesus to the poor when out of nowhere that racist white bigot appeared.

Oh, where is Comrade Obama when we need him most to give us an inspirational speech on why all whites are racist bigots?

The Nigger is immunized against all dangers: one may call him a scoundrel, parasite, swindler, thug, profiteer, rapist, drug dealer, it all runs off him like water off a raincoat. But call him a Nigger and you will be astonished at how he recoils, how injured he is, how he suddenly shrinks back: “I’ve been found out.”

I'm a Brit who came to your country and fucks all of your women Honza, so why don't you sort yourself out instead of criticising? Not my fault Lenka and Katerina can't help but suck on Big British Daddy dick.

I mean you are either completly retarded or trolling, given your reddit spacing its still 50/50.

RARE
A
R
E

Exactly.

That kid would have even been bullied at my school by other whites. It happened all the time.

>I'm a Brit

Hey, American here and this means we're friends.

Would you say that Prague 5 is a great place to meet late 20's women?

If not, where to go that isn't saturated with tourists? And I speak a little Czech if that matters.

"nogs just flail their arms around"

can confirm, most are retarded monkeys that cant fight like sherlock holmes

>leaf
>R*DDIT, GET IN HERE FAGGOTS

Attached: 1560330101164.jpg (3024x4032, 1.84M)

Reddit is full of liberal cuckolds, many are not even white. Is it any surprise they side with Negroes? They actually view the Negro in high regard, so they sucker up hoping to gain acceptance. Pathetic tragedy.

yeah and those look like the shitty high school floors that are easy to slip on when you sprint
>tried playing soccer in the hallway

This kid had what was coming to him. As society becomes more liberal, rules go out of the window and the only way to win is Fight Club mode, and becoming even more savage, not running away like a pussy.

The day we start beating them at their own game and wake up, the better. A white man that cannot fight is just no good to the cause. If you want to help out, get in shape, sort your shit out, have kids, forget your material bullshit, and fucking prepare yourself.

If you want to survive you must adapt. It's a basic principle of Darwinism. We're slowly moving towards times of kill or be killed. I'm not going to cry over spilt milk.

Attached: 1560017799599.png (576x507, 59K)

stop trying to fit in cringe kid. go fuck our bitches with your big birtish dick (13 cm according to your stats compared to 16 cm of our stats) and fuck off XD

This. I knew it looked familiar. Pull up an old vid or article and call it news. Shameful.

Attached: 1560322630735.png (540x541, 228K)

What kind of shoes are those? Stilts?

Start with your local Democratic Party and your local Jews (the more innocent the Jew appears the more likely he is the eyes and ears of Anti White Zionism.)

I can give you a brain aneurysm by building up to it and never saying it.

>plop plop plop plop
>*huff*
>ahem...
>despite making up

Most of Prague is saturated with tourists. You can meet women anywhere here because most Czech women, especially city girls in Prague, are complete whores, especially for foreigners.

I've been in bars in Zizkov, Holesovice, Old Town, and even further out and all you have to do with some of these chicks is ask them if they want sex, and a lot of them just go 'okay' and it's as easy as that.

Take her back to your place, or hers, and bang. Or, another option is to just invite them to continue 'drinking' at your place, and then once you get back, put on a film and play it cool. They will soon just jump on your cock because the tension will get to her before you.

The best I think is Holesovice now (Prague 7). The biggest problem here is not getting laid, it's finding a woman that isn't a materialistic piece of shit that thinks having affairs is normal behaviour. I would never commit to one of the women here, not even for a relationship. They are friends with benefits material at best.

If you want a woman that hasn't been fucked up, start doing day trips outside of Prague to the villages and find a village girl. The country is well connected and that's your best bet.

The women here in Prague are even worse than back in the UK, and I realised now that I took British women for granted as they're far more loyal and easier going than the women here.

DUMB MONKEY-BRAINED NIGGER FRAGILITY IS RIGHT

REPULSE THE NIGGER INTO THE GROUND