Good lucks frens

If your european nation is not on this list you have some work to do brother, and to those who are, we have to work even more

Attached: Screenshot_20190612_122118.jpg (1080x735, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.fo/BEjRM
youtube.com/watch?v=FPoXKVlKR9U
youtube.com/watch?v=-ApPTNJNVxI
youtube.com/watch?v=davntRncoS4
youtube.com/watch?v=LctRg2rb8uI
youtube.com/watch?v=Tk2AiArft8I
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ_0rw2vgAE
youtube.com/watch?v=6X4niagiGJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=ixX8LilEo0g
twitter.com/AnonBabble

do you have them running around your streets and acting all gay and gay clubs and bars?

>gay clubs and bars
LOL. I'm sure there are one or two in Rome and probably there's something in Milan, but thats it.

Attached: Italy LGBT unfriendly.png (685x644, 749K)

We got a giant rainbow flag on our town hall, there are loads gay bars around me and there just seems to be more more of these people every year. I feel like my gym is starting to be overtaken by them too. It's like once a place becomes known for being tolerant of them it attracts more and more

We still have a lot of work to do, 18% is way too high

It is complicated anons but i guess we are working on it.

Attached: 1464280202582.jpg (480x726, 89K)

>They multiplies like the locusts they are
Good thing we sent the right people in office, then.

Attached: LGBT eternally BTFO.png (615x325, 37K)

I live in Rome and I've never heard of one desu, I think there's literally only one in Milan, maybe one in Rome as well, but it should be some hellhole in the outskirts of the city

They're like niggers and jews, if you give them a finger they'll take the entire arm sooner or later, don't lose hope brother
There will always be room for improvement

How did those Azerbafucks managed to get ahead of us?

But Italians are all flamboyant fags named Rafael and wear open flowery shirts displaying their chest hair.

In france we have ads for gay date app. Sad

Attached: Screenshot_20190611-154559_1.jpg (720x1136, 116K)

the big shitalian closet

>Europe
>Turkey
god damn kikes keep pushing this

I thought we were much more untolerant, there's still work to do

>Liechtenstein

Hahahha, why? Did they have the two gay people there deny entrance to the public swimming pool after they made out naked in front of kids?

>t*rkey
>Poormenia
>that last one that does not even deserve to be mentioned
These are not European countries.

So when you will legalize gay-marriage? I`ve been to Florence a couple years ago, those fucking flags were everywhere, worse than fucking Sweden.

Neither is Russia.

Why isn't Greece included?

Ive never seen anyone do that, who's the jew told you?

Attached: Screenshot_20190607_124630.jpg (1080x1050, 297K)

Florence is one of the last cities with a leftist mayor and the gay pride last year wasn't allowed, I don't know about this year but nice try Shekel

Idk
The map was published by a Russian, sad
What bothers you fellow med?

Attached: 20190525202343_glitch.jpg (798x509, 154K)

>fellow med
The fact he's probably a faggot. Remember they were cursed by Zapatero 15 years ago.

Finally something to be proud of being Italian.

>tfw it's not at 0%

Attached: 1559368791500.jpg (600x734, 62K)

we're not on the chart cuz it doesnt go below 0

Attached: 144155162121.jpg (251x242, 10K)

>San marino
>Out of 100 people total 14 are homophobes and 86 are flaming faggots

It's going pretty badly for Spain, the last elections were brutal, but there is still hope for everyone, I honestly hope we anticipate the elections so we can get rid of Gigino di Shillaio

Attached: 1560285079777.jpg (600x600, 86K)

Brother it's the opposite, the closest it is to 0 the less gay rights there are, it's explained below

Attached: 1560269867910.png (369x468, 295K)

Attached: rainbowmap2019png1_0.png (2415x1808, 635K)

OY VEY!!
fake news

Attached: 1252511666.png (193x243, 19K)

>Greece 49%
>Georgia 30%
That's fucking bulshit

On the second thought, I had literally no reasons to offend the country about which I know nothing. They could even be based. Why have I become so agressive and evil? Fuck you, Jow Forums.

Attached: 1554911914000.jpg (540x494, 52K)

ikr we have literal right wing christian death squads that stop all gay events from happening

Laws for "kurwy pederasty" mean not much. its all about how freely they feel around people and how open their are in public. And let me tell you guys they have to hide better then jews to survive here

I've been to Georgia and seen kids aged 7-8 playing with a real gun so i believe you

what places did you visit?
and have you been to gldani?

>christian death squads
Now that i think about it, i think i'm moving to Georgia kek

Jesus....I was hoping to see Spain on there....when did we Spaniards become fag lovers? Seriously very black pilled over this.

Ugh anglos and their retarded overexposure to spanish, Rafael is not even the italian version of that name

I wish more gay parades happen here we will have massive one on the 15th this month in Timisoara and is expected to be the biggest in all our history.

Fuck

Attached: neckyourself1.jpg (670x503, 28K)

There is no hope for us medbro. I hope Salvini takes down the EU and democracy with it.

Sure thing, Francesco. Italians are known world wide as the most flamboyant men.

Why are you so homophobic? Its a wonderful experience for all of the family we had posters,tv ads and even a museum with only gay pictures and art.

>Monaco most anti lgbt country in west Europe
fags BTFO

Pic related

Attached: 005531dff3771cdbfce3a79051cd446d.jpg (1235x1920, 279K)

One thing which puts me on is
>muh human rights
It's not your fucking right to be protected from the consequences of your actions you fucking faggot.
Anyway, when do we gas them?

Look at spain's last elections, that's all I'm going to say, that country has become extremely unbased, I hope they make it though these harsh times

I'm so concerned about the ongoing genocide of my people that I don't spend any energy thinking about gays.

Why you think defected "human" being is good idea for family entertainment. You defected twats cant even have family so what you know about it.

Because its progressive and all developed nations follow in it, hence we need too I mean look at USA so strong and so diverse.

So basically you're judging us using the info jewood gives you?

Since we adopted democracy pretty much. Thanks for that btw

Anything above 0% is unacceptable

Attached: 1560044357052.png (420x420, 18K)

>Turkey
>Europe

Attached: 1494274529403.jpg (600x600, 65K)

I think we'll have to wait until shit REALLY htf. A couple years of nigs-on-boats and people will start to wake from the siesta

I see someone like that on the streets every 1.000.000 people, and it's often a tourist, but what's wrong with it anyway? It's not too obscene and shows virility and confidence in the self, is England nowadays this liberal and butthurt? Cheers mate i hope that after Theresa you get Nigel, you're having it rough

Attached: 187.png (640x480, 791K)

I'm judging you by a well known stereotype, Berlusconi. Invite me to one of your bunga bunga parties.

This, I hope niggers overrun your fences in Ceuta and Melilla, maybe then People will start taking action

kys gypsie scum

Sure why not

Stop being racist spaniard we are all romanian regardless of ethnicity.

kek, this is the only kind of stats italy is good at.

Attached: pewresearch.jpg (480x331, 30K)

This

Also, based San Marino

You're just as flamboyant, Sebastián.

Attached: IDI1S9Q.jpg (354x570, 17K)

I hope you are tranny in transition. All i have to do is sit down and wait for 81% statistics do the rest

Only good gypsie is a dead one.

Attached: anciana fumando-b.jpg (474x641, 125K)

We are very progressive, far more than you ever will even the US is backing us with this.
archive.fo/BEjRM
youtube.com/watch?v=FPoXKVlKR9U
youtube.com/watch?v=-ApPTNJNVxI
youtube.com/watch?v=davntRncoS4
youtube.com/watch?v=LctRg2rb8uI
youtube.com/watch?v=Tk2AiArft8I

You are a racist if you say something like this.

Missing Carol II

Attached: 1560254093977.jpg (170x225, 10K)

100% this

I dgaf about gays, unless they act like disgustimg faggots in public

but you know they will act like disgusting faggots in public, because they are mentally unstable.
only solution is mass execution and have their parents pay for the cost of bullets and executioner wages

As if that's something to brag about
And that's a good thing, tolerance and Apathy are the last virtues of a dying society

>flag
At least we still have spanish names here. Couldnt say as much for you ahmed.

No democracy is much better each voice can be heard now

Attached: pride.png (491x326, 167K)

A friend of mine studies in Brighton, she sent me a video of naked mid 30s faggots parading on bycicles with the pride flag, there was probably even more going on in the video but just watching it made me want to end it all

It is just look at this beautiful parade in Bucharest.
youtube.com/watch?v=OJ_0rw2vgAE
youtube.com/watch?v=6X4niagiGJ4
youtube.com/watch?v=ixX8LilEo0g

Didn't know we were sending memes lmao

Attached: 9UOwu8X.png (333x407, 222K)

"each voice can be heard". But yours gonna be just screaming for help

What?
It is, you have no idea how much I hate it here and despise the ethnicity I am part of.

Attached: 1530006062427.png (500x496, 147K)

Just pull the trigger and all pain goes away. Its not gonna hurt.

Brighton is the most pro gay place in the entire country. All the fags moved there.

If only it would be that easy and not have my family to rely on me I would had killed myself a long time go.

Don't do it for yourself. Do it for the future of humankind. You could get my respect in that way when i think about it.

Attached: images.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Shit. Third. We promise to be 0% next time.

They have their own state called the Holy See.

The Pope is Soros' puppet but he has spoken against faggots
There will always be room for improvement brother, never rest!

Attached: 1559771462365.jpg (1024x613, 148K)

hmm, wonder why only 3rd world shithole countries are on the list.

Attached: 1560008363620.jpg (691x670, 52K)

Wait what? He spoke in favour of gays, matter of fact he might be the first pope to accept them

>applying cardinal numbers
>to social behaviour

Cant say im surprised. Studied a year in Birmingham. Most degenerate place ive been to in my life.

Proud.

Isn’t Birmingham full of muzzies, niggers and bogans?

bingo

>TFW Sweden is lower on the scale than all other Nordics.

Attached: 1474559195460.png (882x797, 129K)