Can you guys redpill me on Mormons?

Can you guys redpill me on Mormons?

I'm thinking of joining a Mormon church. I'm latino and agnostic if it means anything.

I just want a chick that isn't a whore.

Attached: 1558057986639.webm (720x1280, 1.87M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/latino/future-mormon-church-it-s-latino-n570621
youtu.be/x3Q5Er-yCGE
bitchute.com/video/eX8nnJFUv6Cg/
youtu.be/8ur647pvGaI
youtu.be/iLrcbj3Fxx4
youtu.be/IwHcIIP13oY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_garment
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Just go to texas if you want a white woman pablo.

damn boi
she was made for bbc

Attached: 1560005764115.jpg (468x609, 42K)

I'm an athiest but worked with a lot of Mormons, went to their wedding receptions (not allowed at ceremony) traveled with them, etc. If I was going to fake being religious for social benefits, I would pick Mormon. The beliefs are made fun of, but aren't any more ridiculous than anyone else's. The woman are straight trad. I don't know if it was an act or what, but at one reception the bride's female relatives (like 12) were working their asses off taking care of all the guests and they were so pretty and diligent. I can't believe it will last a lifetime, but if you want to sign up for the dream, Mormon seems the way to go.

>not allowed at ceremony
Absolutely based

>I just want a chick that isn't a whore.
You're not only but pathetic but also retarded. Joining the Mormon church will make your life a misery if you don't believe in any of it. How about hang yourself if life is so hard.

just because you join a cult doesnt mean the girls involved are gonna fuck you. you still have to be attractive retard

oh look another one wants bleached

Attached: 2yojmb.jpg (780x405, 74K)

You better start starching those short-sleeve white shirts and fish that beach cruiser out of the garage, because your ass is going to be riding 30 miles a day to spread the word about the golden tablets, and forget about work, you're going to build furniture where most of your meager salary goes right into Mitt Romney's fat pocket

He said in the OP that he isn't looking for a whore. If he is looking to get laid, it's not the right place. The Mormons I knew said it was typical to go on 7 or 8 dates before KISSING.

Attached: 1535418322303.png (456x900, 393K)

Yeah there's a lot more to it than that. I was a mormon for 18 years. They will give you a calling shortly after you join which s basically a job at the church. You also have to give 10% of your weekly income to the church. You also have to participate in Masonic rituals in the temples.

Also Joseph smith was a proven con man

Yep, you take them to all the best non-alcoholic bars in old Salt Lake City and they have to put a goddamn gloves on before they hug you goodbye

We need religion to help the world. Without faith in God sooner or later the fedoras will rule with their tranny overlords.

Attached: 1559119806076.png (300x511, 385K)

you're going to hand over 10% of your gross income just to find a girl? how pathetic are you? also, unless you're still in high school, you're way too late to the game. at best you're going to get a roastie who rebelled and is coming back to the church to find a husband, or some worn out divorcee with another man's kids.

Totally agree, either you believe in it or not.
All these american "christians" just want to pick and choose their own church when it best suits their needs.

wtf is wrong with women? fucking whore

Pretty sure mormons have a specific term for creepy men who hang out at church events to pick up chicks. Theyll see right through you

>"I'm a spic"
>all these reddit fag replying seriously
into the trash with this thread

Attached: download (4).jpg (500x375, 141K)

If you're looking for a chick that's not a whore the Mormon S church is the wrong place. As a synagogue of Satan all the women there are whores to evil.

I think I would lie somehow to avoid tithing. I somewhat agree with the highschool thing, although my Mormon friends were telling me the singles wards were filled with single young girls, because single women were more likely to continue going to church into adulthood. I think you could have a chance an older female virgin, even if you joined the church in adulthood.

Attached: 1550148792349.jpg (1024x1024, 118K)

nbcnews.com/news/latino/future-mormon-church-it-s-latino-n570621

Attached: 3AD0E330-37DA-4554-B0EC-C71DA0570E77.jpg (1662x1247, 332K)

>Spic
go to your homeland nigger and get cut into pieces by the mafia
and take your niggerfamily with you

You can't just "lie" about tithing
At the beginning of every year you have a meeting with the bishop about tithing. He pulls your tithing records up and reads them to you face to face.

>thinks the lie is going to be how much I've given to the church, rather than lie about how much I make
Not much of a liar now, are you?

Attached: brainlet.jpg (645x968, 55K)

if you want to give 10+% of your money away to a group that actively subverts the USA than fine go ahead

White people group that they have been trying to discredit for years... they help each other out with jobs and shit

I get the feeling that in a century or more Mormons are going to be the dominant group of whites in America. They have ridiculous beliefs, but it gives them a stronger sense of purpose and identity than others, and it helps them avoid the plague of drugs in America. Also their religion is one that isn't imported, but created here and specifically for here for settler people and is made for the cutthroat american world of business at all cost. I would join if I didn't have to tithe or go on missions.

Stfu retarded spic. There is no redpill on mormons. And you're a low iq edgy faggot for saying you're agnostic. Kys
Sage

I've been in the Mormon church. For anyone religious (Christian) and interested in joining, it's basically the same thing with some more rules (no hot drinks, modesty dress code) that's anti-degeneracy and probably closer to what Christianity should be or was (modern Protestant churches are in my experience more or less anything goes and the pastors dress like teenagers). It really depends what you're looking for in a Church, very cut and dry rules and morality that you will be called out on or more freedom.

It's also interesting to note the temple rituals in Mormonism are derived from Freemasonry, as Joseph Smith was associated with them. It's not /that/ strange, you can look them up on Youtube (people snuck in cameras lmao).

>BRAND NEW CHINA VIDEO!!!
youtu.be/x3Q5Er-yCGE
China is the CHOSEN one of the NWO and America is being left astray!!
On 4/11/2019 CHN or Central Happenings Network, was terminated on YouTube with zero warning or strike
>2years of videos, 8k subs and a great following
They despise anyone who motivates and rallies the anons and Bellagio Sampler is hated amongst the Jews

They are coming for everyone
bitchute.com/video/eX8nnJFUv6Cg/

They wont stop till ALL our heroes and monuments are gone!!!
youtu.be/8ur647pvGaI

We need to protest these control freaks !!! Fuck the Jewish NWO
youtu.be/iLrcbj3Fxx4
Remember the fallen

>CHN interviews TITUS FROST
Best interview I've seen him do
youtu.be/IwHcIIP13oY

Is this the last refuge of COMFY on Jewtube??.,,.,....

I-is he okay..?

Famine a bitch, he tried eating a grenade

So you will lie about what you make so you can give a real estate cult slightly less money just to get a gf.
600iq plan my guy

Magic underwear, Freemasonry, pedophilia & Lucifer-worship at the highest echelon.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_garment

Attached: MormonLeaderWarrenJeffs.jpg (320x516, 25K)

That's the kid he raped, btw

Converts get the leftover women.

>Thinks the US wouldnt be BETTER off if ran by Mormons

Like many have said, they may be weird, but they are "good" I for one would be perfectly okay with a mormon US far better than the current kike one we have.

you can't drink or smoke and if you are young good luck getting a waifu.

Because Drinking and smoking are such good things?