Athens should become the capital of the European union

Athens should become the capital of the European union.

Brussels is a shitskin city, Berlin is called little Istanbul, Paris should be called little Africa and London is simply lost.

Attached: 1554782782080.png (550x477, 299K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/ag9pciIyY_vOAz1DrSTDjQ/
brainstats.com/average-iq-in-greece.html
tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rum_ateşi
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

you aren't allowed to tell the truth in clown world. China won't give a fuck about this though, probably one of the only countries that gives zero fucks about diversity/tranny/end of days type shit

Ate some gyro on my birthday. Was pretty good.

Maybe Prague or Riga. Have you seen Athens? It's like Istanbul or Lebanon on non shitskin scale.

It's because the shitskins modelled their cities after the Greek model, just like in Byzantine times.

Prague and Riga are ugly and irrelevant.

>we don't like the truth
>apologize now

>communist society where every normie is equal
>that results in feelings not mattering
>China straight up tells it how it is without regard to feelings
>act surprised

China straight up tells it how it is. There's no lie.

i like how they didn't say that the info in the guide isn't true, because that would be a lie

indeed, imagine telling people london is safe.
the rest is accurate and not debatable
and now im on a list I was already on.

now if someone could find illuminati headquaters and remove it from the face of the earth and make this place not clown world, that would be swell.

>Athens should be the capital of EU
Ahahahhahaha
Why would a city full of trash and half Turk 92IQ hairy "Greeks" be the capital of Europe?
Pay debt

If England is being reverse-colonised by everyone they ever interacted with in the days of the Empire, why aren't our abos all flooding England?

Could it be that it's all for gibs, and Canadian and Australian gibs are good enough to stay home for? Surely not.

It doesn't matter how many people die as long as the lie is kept going. People are an expendable statistic and a million more can easily be brought in with a snap of their fingers..

Attached: 1559758572552.png (543x400, 328K)

>implying they're wrong

That's why the far east will rise and the west fall.

At this point I don't even give a fuck. It's either Tencent and Alibaba or (((Hollywood))) and Google and Facebook and Amazon. Who gives a fuck. China has better food and doesn't encourage their women to flaunt their gaping cunts for ad revenue.

Are you talking about Greece or your own country?

Attached: 1537553434227.png (999x625, 186K)

that needs to end. dont make me go john wick on their ass.

>2025
>Well turns out the Chinese just wanted to strip mine our land for it's resources so they greased some palms on the left and right and imported 200 million Paki and Indian undesirables and I've been deported to the outback in the slums of Ruggadugga and my job is huffing petrol and making an ass of myself for the entertainment of tourists. Fair dinkum, at least the food's better (eats a bowl of plain white rice).

Greeks are genetically Turks. There is no statistic to show how many Turks there are as they are all 50%+ Turks. Hungary is 90% white. There aren't many nations with better rate. Show flag or you are a nigger.
I went to Athen and even the tourist part of the city was full of trash, and the taxy driver charged too much. Istanbul was cleaner.
They have no industry since their IQ is 92. Fuxking 92! Yet they live well on German money. Pay debt parasyte

There are no Turkish genes like there are no Hungarian genes.

Nvm you are the op just switching flag like a faggot.

Its racist which isnt so bad but also inaccurate.
Whites in the UK are as likely to rob you as blacks.

Shut up rabbi, you fool nobody. I can see the nose from google earth

I sided with Germany when I heard Greeks retire at 55. Lmao no wonder they ended up bankrupting themselves.

Who told you that lie? Germans are among the laziest Europeans.

Attached: 1.png (600x765, 172K)

rip

chinks are openly racist and we shouldnt allow them in our woke nations

What is this of?
Did Greeks have their retirement age adjusted?
LMao

yes

Though it's sad that lesser people like you think it's bad to retire at younger age. Most people won't ever reach the delusional official retirement age and they'll receive less money until the end of their lives.

Attached: retirement age old.png (850x454, 93K)

It's 97 Miklos. Even that is reduced from the 100+ IQ points we should normally have, due to us having 1 million Albanians, Pakis, MENAS and others with an average IQ of 84.
>I went to Athen and even the tourist part of the city was full of trash, and the taxy driver charged too much. Istanbul was cleaner.
Now everything is explained. You do know that the tourist part of Athens (the western side of the downtown) is a shithole, right? In Omonoia, Metaxourgheio (because that's where most tourists stay for some reason), there are almost no ethnic Greeks. Only Albanians, Pakis, Algerians and niggers. And even Indians. Not ethnic Greeks.

Attached: da9232ca14a5c6fc4d61093fd62f764b.jpg (650x607, 75K)

Work smarter not harder.

Also, pic related is what almost all suburbs of Athens look like. Essentially, the suburbs of Athens constitute the 90% of its territory, and 85% of its 5 million population. This is what Athens practically looks like.

Attached: IMG_20180828_181613.jpg (4000x2000, 3.81M)

Nah

Attached: greeksarentwhiteanymore.png (2196x1674, 2.35M)

Every work smart not hard society is a degenerate failure. People have too much money and time.

You should either keep a healthy hard working population like modern Greece or use slaves and work less like ancient Greeks.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/image/ag9pciIyY_vOAz1DrSTDjQ/

filtered for being a diaspora shitskin

You forgot LASIK surgery, the RGCC test for diagnosing cancer and the blood test capable of diagnosing 8 different types of cancer invented in January.

>Apologise
>"So sowwy about your ethnic pwoblems Lundahn!"

So 6% of the pop is as likely to rob you as 85%

Nice potatonigger maths

The European union shouldn't have a capital because it shouldn't exist.

>Under 65
That's early pension which is much lower in Norway and in Sweden I assume. It's 72 full pension.

The absolute state of Bongoloids.

Attached: 1556685168908.png (258x544, 105K)

You realize as soon as you move it to Athens, then it too will be a shitskin city. Brussels is actually an okay choice - it is in a country without identity, without purpose, without a "Why" and thus is the perfect seat.

Perfect seat for an anti-European Empire

Athens is a white mans city while Brussels is 25% muslim.

Ooga booga indeed, Tyrone. Where dem white wimminz at?

Attached: 1534635854635.jpg (1029x1738, 257K)

Attached: 1560323769984.png (431x518, 60K)

Why would Air China has to apologise for telling the truth?

It's a true description. I lived in London for years. Most people in England would agree with this description.

it should be Prague or Rome

or Vienna

athens is honestly the biggest shithole ive ever been to.

10/10

Athens it's crap. Budapest should be the capital.

Rome has fallen.

Thanks fren. BP is just full of crackheads and fetal alcohol syndrome gypsies

We need to get those numbers higher!

Attached: mmtaters.jpg (799x800, 84K)

the EU should be dismantled

pajeets pakis niggers btfo

There is a lie.
The lie is the omission that you can’t tell white people in London any of this because they’re brainwashed

It clearly should be Vienna, it's at a central location in Europe and Vienna has centuries worth of experience in being the capital of an oppressive multicultural shithole ruled by an inbred, retarded elite disconnected from it's people, also I would like to see if that would make Viennese even more insufferable, reaching new never before seen heights of faggotry or maybe even breaking some kind of barrier turning them into super-faggots.

Attached: 1503228759126.png (1200x800, 47K)

brainstats.com/average-iq-in-greece.html
My link says it's 92. Whatever, even in your pic Greece is under most of the EU. All the other countries have they scum. Our average is held back by the 10% Gypsy, but it's still 100.
Why did you sell your tourist part to scum? You live of tourism.

the only times chinamen tell the truth are when they are being blunt and tactless. I admire it sometimes.

This is why China is coming out on top. The inferior shitskins are already in control in Europe - what does that make us Europeans?

roma-roma-roma.at least the cultural capital.

what do you mean?don`t like salvini?

There can only be one capital of Europe.

Attached: rome-photos-pantheon.jpg (800x533, 61K)

Ahh the final showdown for the white-man's heart.
The Chinese Market vs the slighted shitskin

you speak a turkish language.now,go take your mother from the corner,no customers today.

stupid with high iq,google dna map europe.and stop drinking so much.hun.

>london is generally a safe place
>except in areas populated by shitskins
pick one

>you speak a Turkish language
Wrong. It's an Uralic language, and only Hungarians and very small grouop speak it.
Fact: Greeks are low IQ brown people. You can shittalk about Hungarians us much as you like, but it won't make you whiter or smarter.

Your data is pre migrant crisis and even with your data your the under 15 population in London is 46% white. Give it 20-30 years and your charts will look like ours.

>athens
Why? So they can legalize manboy fucking as it was a historically based law in the historically black capital of greece?

it belongs to turanoaltaic language group,among turkic and finnish.you don`t know even about your language,and you speak about iq.i like mayars,you are just stupid.go to live in turkey.we don`t want you.

Wanting to avoid dangerous animals is not racist.

It's illegal in Greece.

Hungary is known for nothing. You're like a fat child who's angry at Chad (Greece).

Salvini is better than past leaders, but Rome is way too pozzed to be saved.
Full of niggers and gypsies, and as most cities the people living there are all liberal and progressive.
Big cities can only be reclaimed by getting rid of their inhabitants. There’s no way to reform them.

>Finnish and Turkish are similar
Hungarian belongs to a small group. The closest one(still very far) is Finnish. We have no words in common, only the grammar structure. Probably very far there are Turks in the picture, but this is true to all language groups.
I still don't see how Hungarians being Turks or not makes Greeks less Turk.

C O P E
Show something you guys accomplished in the last 2k years. We have 13 nobel prize winners. Modern Grece is known for nothing except for leeching on German money. Ancient greeks were cool, but they are genetically different to modern Greeks.

Turks are of Greek origin, not otherwise.

The Greeks invented the fork. One day the Hungarians stopped eating with their hands and started to use this Greek invention too.

Ikibey stop.

>Hurr durr, some people I'm geneticall 30% similar have inventions 3k yrs ago
I specifically was talking about modern Grace, not Hellas. What have you archived in the last 2000 years?

Greeks contribute a lot for their size.
No country is famous for its scientists though. Do you know any German or Chinese scientist? Me neither because they are irrevant since Greeks made the most important discoveries.

Fuck off, we're full and we don't even want to be a part of this cuck union.

Greece could profit from the EU if it had a good leader who would use refugees and debts as a pressure tool against Germany and France.

Don't want to pay reparations Germany? Have fun with 1 million niggers.

You are probably just uneducated.
German scientist: Siemens, Otto. I know many German iventions without the name of the inventor. I know of no Greek inventions im the past 2000 years tho.

How naive are you? The coastguard around Lesbos and other eastern islands has orders from EU to "observe and collect".
If we truly wanted to pressure them we would better just say "give us money or you ain't getting any mudslime dick".

Do you know Greek fire?
It protected the empire from all savages. It was the super weapon of a medieval super power.

You would speak Greek now if the Catholics didn't destroy the white Greeks so Islam could become a world religion.

Greece could let them all pass. You just keep them for good boy points.

>Islam became a world religion in 1452
?

Again an invention invented 2000+yrs ago. Can you not read?

>Athens should become the capital of the European union.

Geez, I wonder why? Is it because you want it to be the capitar of your "One Bert One Load" bullshit in Europe? Hmmmm... I can't figure out why...

Attached: Xinnie the Pooh.png (750x505, 156K)

We keep some, because germans pay for them. And some of that money that germans pay for the housing, food and healthcare of rapeugees in concentration camps get lost in the pockets of our politicians. If we had to pay for them out of our own pocket those concentration camps would have had an "accident". We're known for having random fires during the summer, our firefighters are kind of inept, nobody would be surprised. We would even hold a nice candle vigil for the refugees.

tr.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rum_ateşi

No its because Brussels is 25% muslim and I don't know anything about this useless city.

Everyone knows Athens though and its visited by millions of people all over the world.

>Athens should become the capital of the European union.

I think we all know it should be someplace in Zimbabwe as that is the home of true Europeans.

Still, Greece could easily take a much more aggressive role.
The others can't kick out Greece, so you can give all shitskins the Greek citizenship and let them fuck off to Sweden.

>Invented by Byzantines, Greek fire was a fearsome weapon

dream on, denbts

Attached: 1557353119187.jpg (2000x2695, 2.69M)

Of course nigger.

Asians fear every race besides whites. Whites are pussies who flee cities lol.