Holocaust

Jow Forums, do you think the holocaust happened?

Attached: 9D4EFE59-9FA6-4726-8E74-F9332D5A76FA.jpg (612x1450, 279K)

Other urls found in this thread:

articlesbyaphysicist.com/ch1.html
hdot.org/debunking-denial/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/Auschwitz_Resistance_280.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/of Dresden, 1945.jpg/
youtu.be/x3Q5Er-yCGE
bitchute.com/video/eX8nnJFUv6Cg/
youtu.be/8ur647pvGaI
youtu.be/iLrcbj3Fxx4
youtu.be/IwHcIIP13oY
topfundsoehne.de/ts/de/ausstellungen/dauerausstellungen/techniker_der_endloesung/126280.html
reddit.com/r/history/comments/1znfrd/fake_photographs_that_are_used_to_promote/
quora.com/In-the-Holocaust-were-the-gas-chamber-doors-really-made-out-of-wood
hungarianskeptics.blogspot.com/2012/12/a-charge-of-forgery-supported-by.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No you kike

Yes, Dresden bombing was the real Holocaust

God save me from being Jewish lol

Yes, but not the way they say it did.
Executions did happen but it's likely it was just firing squad style. There were no death camps (aside from events like Eisenhower and all the shit Churchill did in India + the palestinian partition)

do you think the holocaust matters?

The what?

Yes it did. Denying it is very ignorant. Anyone who honestly examines the evidence cannot deny it. The only reason denial works is because of deception by the deniers and mistrust of jews.

>Jow Forums

fucking meme flag

Imma be real with you chief

Attached: 1556258198160.jpg (474x505, 48K)

There were death camps and they did gas jews. You want to know what really happened right? You want to know the truth? Can you accept the truth even if that means admitting jews were gassed in death camps?

Attached: Auschwitz_Resistance.jpg (760x821, 212K)

Where's the French Fag.
Did he clock into work yet?

This is the only right answer.

Oh I still had the name I was harassing NIHIL with last night.

Maybe a little bit.

Attached: 53B40970-426E-4CBC-AE02-BA5B37F61EC8.gif (480x267, 444K)

doesn't matter if it happened or not
if it didn't, it should happen in the foreseeable future
if it did, it should happen again (in the foreseeable future)

It's pretty obvious at this point that it didn't, ignore the jidf larpers on here telling you otherwise

I'd be kinda disappointed if it didn't

>a thread with faked images about warcrimes
>just post another photo with shitty quality

I used to be a holocaust denier. I had watched and read every bit of denier material. I now accept that the holocaust happened. There were gas chambers. They did kill millions. 5-6 million. I learned that all of the denier material is deceptive and misleading. I learned that deniers completely make things up and misinterpret things. Deniers deny official nazi documents. Deniers do not have evil intention though. They are just very skeptical and extremely suspicious of jews. But the holocaust is real, there is evidence which proves it. If you honestly look at everything presented by both the deniers and the believers you will see the deniers are lying. You will see the believers have way stronger arguments and proofs. You will see the flimsiness of the deniers claims.You will see how suspision and paranoia of jews leads to this and it rightfully does because the jews are "the boy who cried wolf". But this time its very real

Some polack with programming smarts should finally make an ultra realistic Holocaust logistics simulator, sort of like this Chernobyl one.
articlesbyaphysicist.com/ch1.html

To prove once and for all THAT SIX MILLION OF THE CHOSEN PEOPLE WERE MURDERED BY ARYAN MONSTERS OY VEY, I MYSELF WAS GASSED OVER 6 BAJILLION TIMES!!!!

It doesn't matter, that shit was 80 years ago. The veracity of the holocaust should have no bearing on what you do with your life.

looks like typhus deaths to me fag

This photo is really important though. It was taken by a Sonderkommando from inside the gas chamber showing the just gassed bodies being burned. He took this photo in secret with a camera he was not supposed to have and then the photos were smuggled out.
The photos from OP prove nothing at all. Those photos do not disprove mass murder. The photos only sow suspicion which causes people to doubt mass murder.
I don't like jews because they are greedy and selfish, but denying the holocaust is just denying truth and facts based on evidence.

6 MILLION JEWS DIED IN AS A RESULT OF WW2!!!!!!
From old age in Eastern Europe enjoying Soviet era privileges.

You faggot.

Hitler must be the greatest genius in history if he could come up with a masstransportation system that was able to transport 5 million additional unwilling prisoners across the border of Germany

That's what the deniers claim. Why would Germans not kill their Jewish prisoners when German cities were being bombed and German civilians were getting killed? Doesn't make sense that they would be treating the Jews so nicely when their own people are getting mass murdered.

Im OP, lol I don’t consider myself a denier but rather I just don’t care a lot about what happened 70 years ago, it’s entertaining to watch people in Jow Forums discuss about it. Cheers

Yes but it was a fraction of the size (((they))) say it was.

6 million might have been killed, but that's counting ALL minorities, not just Jews. You ever look at any of the writing at death camps and it says "X was killed here, mostly jews" which implies that it wasn't all jews. It could be 3,000,001 jews.

Attached: auschwitz-plaque-killed-comparison.gif (800x1146, 543K)

OY VEY, WHAT YOU MEAN THEY'VE NEVER FOUND MASSGRAVES BIG ENOUGH TO SUPPORT EVEN THE TINIEST OF CLAIMS!?!?!? OY VEY SHUT IT DOWN GOOKMOOT YOU ARE OUR GREATEST ALLY!

The Russians, for purposes of propaganda against their vanquished enemy, claimed that 4,000,000 people had been murdered at Auschwitz-Birkenau. No mention is made of the Jews—they considered all those who had been murdered were the victims of German fascism. The real mortality figure is closer to 1,100,000, of which some 900,000 were Jews.
hdot.org/debunking-denial/

God I hate Jews.

Clothing from Jews who were stripped at Babi Yar and massacred. The bodies were later dug up and burned. Many witnesses say this, they didn't get on trains and go anywhere.

Attached: 74_full.jpg (700x464, 73K)

>debunking-denial
But aren't you denying that 4,000,000 died?
>it is only ok if i do it
Fuck off kike, next time it'll be real.

get in the oven and you'll be saveth.

>get in the oven
Ol’ uncle Adolfs recipe

>graves dug up
>then burnt with fucking Game Of Thrones wildfire

FUCK OFF

>It was taken by a Sonderkommando from inside the gas chamber
It looks outside. Does it looks outside to you? I see ground and sky and bodies laying on the ground. I think it's outside. Would you say it looks outside?

you are monstrously stupid

4,000,000 was the incorrect number presented by the soviets. Only 1.5 million died at Auschwitz.
It was real and it's no okay no matter who does it.
here is the uncropped version. deniers say why didn't he photograph inside the gas chamber? The believers claim the lighting wasn't good enough for the camera to work I think.

Attached: Auschwitz_Resistance_280.jpg (296x448, 19K)

Deniers claim that you cannot burn bodies in the open air stacked up, but here is a photo from Dresden showing them doing just that with German victims. There were several jewish prisoner who survived that dug up the bodies and burned them. Also Germans who were there confirmed it as well.

Attached: of Dresden, 1945.jpg (1080x766, 195K)

That isn't actually what I'm trying to discuss. The focus of the picture looks outside. I'm seeing bodies being burned outside. I see trees and sky and ground and bodies and smoke. That's what it looks like to me. Does it looks to you like they are burning bodies outside? I think it looks outside. If I asked you if it looks like they are burning bodies outside, would you say yes? A simple question. I don't want to discuss anything else in this post. I only want to ask if it looks to you like they are burning bodies outside.

>Deniers claim that you cannot burn bodies in the open air stacked up, but here is a photo from Dresden showing them doing just that with German victims.
This picture is showing corpses that have not burned. We're not talking about visible skin and bones, far from it, their very clothes didn't even catch on fire. Why are you showing a picture of bodies that have not burned and calling it something else?

>Jow Forums, do you think the holocaust happened?
since they want to imprison you for questioning it and erase hitter videos from history I would have to say no

Attached: 82544074960100640360no.jpg (640x360, 181K)

Yes but it’s also used as a cudgel to promote Jewish special treatment

This man has point

I think the Holodomor happened, yes

Attached: holodomor.jpg (342x257, 31K)

I think jews were clearly targeted to get rid of in Germany, it wasn't a planned genocide, but it sort of became one. I don't know why. Many jews did get slaughtered. Who the commands gave and why? No idea. But I'm sure the numbers are nowhere near 5-6 million. And what about all the other people that got killed and why? Weren't they in the same camps as the jews? When we walk about the WWII and the camps and look at pictures all we say is jew this, jew that.

Those aren't burning bodies, they're decomposing ones

I don’t know what happened, I wasn’t there.

Attached: OYYYYYY.png (510x339, 218K)

Sure but the kikes should stop riding around on it tbqhwyf

explain wooden doors

wow so you accept the official narrative that the holocaust happened and that it resulted in 5-6 million dead. which would almost make sense if not for the other 5-6 million non-jews you would have to include in the number. But then you don't actually care about them, do you? We see through you.

Attached: 1527071317021.png (710x532, 620K)

I used to be... nice glow tactics niggers. You used to be a kike cum swallower and guess what you still are.

It never happened and you did nothing to research it.

this is why you get kicked out of countrys kike

Attached: 52368319_245922106341372_3876159928250925056_n.jpg (704x696, 112K)

oy gevalt
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/Auschwitz_Resistance_280.jpg/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/filename/of Dresden, 1945.jpg/

Attached: 1497366928365.png (343x400, 71K)

False the Jews were untouched it was a big switcheroo all because dumbass germans didnt want to look up hitlers ancestry

No it did not happen you ignorant liar all if you bullshit has been discredited

That is a proven faked photo and was exposed on the history channel there was no Auschwitz resistance also there were no gas chambers no evidence and that stupid fake chimney that was not in the original soviet released photos

No you dont jidf and you should die believing in lies is the most absurd shit

No it's not you stupid fuck goddaamn you lying fucks
Fact steve pieceznik the ussr fake show trials in poland all deny the holohoax their post fact zionist insane propaganda

That's not evidence and there was no baba's yards massacre God you Jews deserve to die

It must not have happened, if it didnt happen we would be way more jewed than now.

>BRAND NEW CHINA VIDEO!!!
youtu.be/x3Q5Er-yCGE
China is the CHOSEN one of the NWO and America is being left astray!!
On 4/11/2019 CHN or Central Happenings Network, was terminated on YouTube with zero warning or strike
>2years of videos, 8k subs and a great following
They despise anyone who motivates and rallies the anons and Bellagio Sampler is hated amongst the Jews

They are coming for everyone
bitchute.com/video/eX8nnJFUv6Cg/

They wont stop till ALL our heroes and monuments are gone!!!
youtu.be/8ur647pvGaI

We need to protest these control freaks !!! Fuck the Jewish NWO
youtu.be/iLrcbj3Fxx4
Remember the fallen

>CHN interviews TITUS FROST
Best interview I've seen him do
youtu.be/IwHcIIP13oY

Is this the last refuge of COMFY on Jewtube??

They had no Jewish prisoners there were no mass round ups the Jews are discredited bald faced deserving to die liars and your fake larpy ignorant shit is so mountainously discredited its laughable

False only 300k came into the camp 20 to 30k died from the typhus

Better question:
Did the jews deserve it?

Prisoners were probably executed when they were unable to work and support the war, was it 6gorillion though?

That isn't a burn pile you stupid fuck that is the dead from the fire bombing by the Jewish war criminals stacked after the burned the crematorium bs has been destroyed

They lied and claimed there were burn pits unde re a flood table

The prisoners were the right white Christian nationalists

Dude that is a fucking lie and no jew kike fake prisoners survived you cant burn bodies in piles you stupid fuck your ignorant sewage and Jewish lies are just as bad as the lies dancing arabs were arrested on the 911 or bci of the JFK assassination was "nazi" it was Jewish nice try evil judaic demons you liars are too stupid to breathe

I say yes.

topfundsoehne.de/ts/de/ausstellungen/dauerausstellungen/techniker_der_endloesung/126280.html

The link is to "Topf und Söhne"... they are the company that build the ofens. I find the story they tell as well as the documents from that time as believable.

On the other hand if i see OPs Image, i find them not very believable.

reddit.com/r/history/comments/1znfrd/fake_photographs_that_are_used_to_promote/

Don't know if it happened, never dealt with this question.
But what happened with the jews if they weren't shoa'd?
Where did they go after WWII?

Better question: why did they lie about 6million Jews dying in Russia

Despite being a counter-Semite, I do. Revisionist theories are easier to blow out than most Holocaust scholarship.

>a bloo bloo bloo i doubt the muh six million figure
So does conventional Holocaust scholarship. It's the midpoint in a range from 2M to 12M, with the more operative metric being "around half of all extra-judicial killings committed by the Nazi regime outside the theater of combat". No matter how you slice it, it's genocide.

>a bloo bloo bloo how could they get muh six million in just four of muh incinerators with muh two chimneys
No one ever said they did. More than a fifth of Holocaust murders took place before the Wannsee Conference and most took place outside the camp system. No one other than revisionists themselves has ever asserted that every single victim was held at Auschwitz, gassed and/or cremated.

>a bloo bloo bloo all these bullshit claims about roller coasters, lamp shades and whatever else
None of which were ever asserted by Holocaust scholars and all of which were in fact blown out by the Jewish media establishment. None of those claims have ever been taught in Holocaust education. Each and every single one was cooked up by some Jew grifter for personal enrichment and was exposed after being questioned by conventional Holocaust scholarship.

>a bloo bloo bloo there's no video
There is a substantial amount of documentary and eyewitness evidence, most of which was produced by third-party sources and some of which was generated by the perpetrators themselves. The intent, means, scope and metrics of the policy are so thoroughly documented by any measure of historical or investigative evidentiary burden as to be undeniable.

The fucking thing I hate most about these conspiracy theorists is being put in a position where I have to defend a fucking kike. The much more operatively useful questions here are:
>what drives a society to loathe a particular subgroup
>is such an annihilation justifiable

Attached: tfw ywn be a husar.png (868x1371, 127K)

Wooden. Fucking. Doors.
With windows no less

in which camps did the holocaust take place? why were all extermination camps on polish territory?

Thank you for reminding them

Yes. Also checked

There were wooden doors, but they weren't the main gas chamber doors. The main door were steel doors that could seal in gas.
quora.com/In-the-Holocaust-were-the-gas-chamber-doors-really-made-out-of-wood

these two photos were from the Dresden Ohio train crash in 1912 and the edited version is still being used to fool people.

Attached: dresden ohio train crash photo was edited.png (601x868, 777K)

The Death camps were in Poland because most of the Jews were in Poland and also they wanted to do it outside of Germany so no one would know. The Camps were nearby ghettos, for instance German Jews were sent to Polish ghettos.

The real photo was taken at Auschwitz. The edited photo on the bottom is the fake. You can see the Discovery Channel water mark. They used the photo incorrectly claiming it was the train crash.
hungarianskeptics.blogspot.com/2012/12/a-charge-of-forgery-supported-by.html
this website explains it.

i reject the holocaust(burnt animal offering) i
only accept lambs, not goats(fake jews).

haha ok

Why are you laughing? He's right. Most of Europe's Jews lived east of the Oder. It's just geographic convenience.

I mean does it make sense to send Jews from Poland, already in ghettos, into camps in Germany to be killed? Or would you send them to nearby camps in Poland designed for that purpose in which there is less witnesses, particularity German citizens who could witness it. Either way the death camps being in Poland and not in Germany does not disprove anything. Deniers just use that to sow doubt.

VERY fake news

Attached: SAD!.jpg (203x203, 6K)

Damn slavs are hardcore

After the Dresden bombings there was so many bodies to bury that they had to start burning them. Otherwise they feared disease would spread. I've read the image depicts bodies being cremated. They used flamethrowers too I read. They way they burned bodies of Jews has been described just like this; large piles on railroad tracks with wood and fuel. The bodies would burn for a long time. In the East I read some piles were burning for months long.

>piles of bodies on railroad tracks with wood and fuel
>burning for months long

and yet the constant aerial reconnaissance by the Allies never photographed such damning events happening to the Jews. Yet the Nazis who couldn't hide any of their War plans or other secrets managed to hide open-air incendiary piles that burned for months.

I'll take things that never happened for 500 Alex

Attached: upscale-245226361011211.png (434x402, 206K)

both photos you produced were shown to be edited as seen in the img I posted.
You will never convince me that the pictures were take in Germany.
You are a failure

>oyvey.goyim.talmud as source
no

I have read your comments and you make good points.
I dont deny the killing of jews. I dont think most deny that.
It's really a question of to what extent..
It is vague as to who ordered the killings themselves and is left to complete speculation. Himmler? Hitler? Etc we arent really sure

As well as the definition of who is considered a victim of the 'holocaust' or just simply a civilian casualty like the countless millions who perished as such.

The claim that 6,000,000 specifically died, is a consistent theme - but it sounds more practical that a lower figure was killed.
Withstanding this statement, this doesnt deny nor doubt the existence of mass killings directed at jews or a 'holocaust'.
But solely doubts the claim that precisely and without a doubt 6,000,000 jews were killed.

Ultimately so called holocaust deniers at least a fair portion of these people dont necessarily debate the existence of the holocaust. But rather debate the extent of the killings, their quantity. And usually question the validity and intent of sources which perpetuate the holocaust narrative.
Which are many times jewish, for good self-advancing reasons... but in itself makes the author of those sources wholely bias

Maybe?

Attached: HolocaustCloak.gif (350x193, 906K)

Now the wooden doors. Do you have an explanation for them?

right, the whole thing escalated from
>legit cases of ethnic cleansing by einsatzgruppen and other units
to
>we got the perfect chance to finally push the 6 Million number that means so much to us into the public eye!

well the problem was that while they had undeniable evidence of some crimes, they understood nobody would believe a few military units were capable of killing such a phenomenal number of people.

thus began a long and sordid history of trying to build up a myth around it. whether Justified or not we've seen all manner of Bad actors working to push one certain version of the story and they will do almost anything to ensure that it never be questioned.
>when einsatzgruppen weren't enough to explain their absurd number they said it was gas vans.
>when people didn't believe that it became gas Chambers.
>when people didn't believe that they said the crematoriums took care of the evidence.
>when people didn't believe that they said the crematoriums had super ovens.
>a
when people didn't believe that they said that they did most of the burning outside.
>when people didn't believe that they said...?

every time they have an answer for any of the questions it is a result of some new information magically appearing. they can freely change and adapt the story whenever they want but if anyone outside of their comfort zone starts asking questions they ree like those Body Snatchers.

Attached: 1530210796501.png (769x768, 450K)

What Holocaust Deniers Think
>A council of centralized Jewish leadership that has no documentation or evidence to ever existing decides to fake "the holocaust" as part of a plot to take over the world and enslave the Master Race
>Plant the seeds for decades (centuries?) in advance long before WW1 even happened (Jow Forums often uses the old "six million" references as evidence of a conspiracy)
>None of this is ever discovered or found out
>Somehow orchestrate in the middle of WW2 the mass disappearance of 11 million people including 6 million jews and 5 million non-jews
>covertly relocate these people secretly to ??? (Israel I guess?)
>build all these complex facilities and phony camps that were actually resorts with theaters and swimming pools and etc
>falsify thousands of documents, photographs, etc
>create thousands of fake mass graves and fill them with fake bodies in the middle of nazi-controlled territory
>pay off millions of witnesses of dozens of nationalities, none of whom EVER break the silence that they were in fact in on a gargantuan conspiracy
>Pay off every single historian to have existed at the time or has existed since, they're all in on it too and none of them ever blab
>All the nazi's are in on it too as not one of them denied the holocaust took place at their trials, just their individual responsibility.
>The leaders of every country in the world is in on that, including both sides of the Cold War
>Jews coordinate all this despite no real method of communication at the time. Moreover not a single document exists of them communicating so it was all psychic I guess
>No paper trail of this MASSIVE unprecedented operation that has spanned now many years exists.
>Somehow THIS is more believable than the nazi's killing the people they said they always wanted to kill

Attached: 1549637620132.png (894x773, 48K)