If you changed every vehicle in America to a manual, like pic related...

If you changed every vehicle in America to a manual, like pic related, the entire world economy would crash overnight because only 18% of mutts know how to drive a manual.

Attached: 25117595327_1.jpg (1280x1137, 86K)

Yeah, I'd be fine, even my mom, dad and brother. And all my close friends. Do only whites drive manual?

Pretty much, I've never seen a spic use one

Yeah basically it's really not difficult but that extra step w the clutch confuses minorities.

Lol dumb Yankee niggers can’t use manual. Maybe their fat fucking bodies make the maotion of moving the stick too strenuous. Americans are worthless.

I learned driving manual before automatic. You’re a faggot if you get a tiny car with manual. You should only be getting a manual if you drive a sports car or a 4x4 and actually go off road. Otherwise, it’s incredibly dumb to get drive manual, especially if traffic sucks in your commute. No need to get uppity about transmission, faggot.

automatic is 10x better than manual for overall comfort but you should know how to drive a manual. i dont understand why this shit is not mandatory for getting a drivers loicense

Attached: 14b.gif (607x609, 514K)

Too bad we run the car market、britbong

Because not knowing how to drive a manual is a permanent state. Go suck off your inbred Paki neighbor, Nigel.

wait, you want me to hold the wheel AAANND the gear shift? Fuck that, I have texts to make. I'm trying to get pussy, not win the fucking Grand Prix

Give a spic a stick and he’ll steal your car, manuals are very common in Latin america. They’re easier to maintain, fix and usually better fuel economy.

Manual is for hot rods
I like a hand free to WAVE MY PISTOL AROUND

Fuckin fool

This

Attached: IMG_20190517_153817.jpg (1649x2048, 238K)

In which world?

Maybe if you're not driving cars made in the last ten years

fixing a manual is cheap compared to 3k+ for an automatic which for me is the only drawback. fuel economy is worse by maybe 1-1.5 liters per 100km

In this one or you can buy crappy asian cars or stick to your gay small cars pussy.

Attached: 1280px-Germany_AutoBook_Statistics_2019.001.jpg (1280x960, 130K)

take you electric tea kettle and shove it up your ass mohammed

sage

Gear sticks interfere with my beer drinking hand

Learning how to drive a manual is epitome of manliness for most men

Attached: 1540728492933.png (316x345, 105K)

>If you changed every vehicle in America to a manual, like pic related, the entire world economy would crash overnight because only 18% of mutts know how to drive a manual.

Quiet bong
You'll ruin my anti theft device

you have to be 18 and own a car in order to reply to this thread

Attached: 0.jpg (480x360, 50K)

The rest of the world drives manual. In east Africa they call automatics “cars for disabled people” true story.

It keeps the niggers from stealing my car.

Automatic transmissions are superior in any way.

Poor and suburban peasants don't drive automatic because they can't afford one.

Attached: toyota_automatic_transmission.jpg (800x625, 68K)

hunting liberals with your car should be a national sport

Attached: d3318.jpg (700x525, 106K)

>t. would get spanked by a fucking Lada

I call bullshit. Never seen an American commercial vehicle outside the US, while Mercedes trucks are all over the world.

the irony
god i wish all UK worthless pieces of shit got ran over brutally

only faggots and women drive automatics

Dual clutch tranny >all

> Flag: Mexico
Third world opinion: Discarded

Attached: 1546976685774.png (370x320, 24K)

I only learned to drive a manual because I worked at a car dealership.
It's fun but I wouldn't get a manual car to daily everyday, maybe on a weekend car.

>German posting picture of a toyota auto transmission.
Very disappointing Hans

I drive a Toyota Camry, fuck off Ahmed

Attached: 58fe9ddc5b47e1c44a57847d65afdb89.jpg (700x700, 153K)

Gotta agree with Hans here, no one uses american shitwagons in here. It breaks down asap in winter time, constant electric problems

Why would they be outside the greatest country? they can make their own ass wagons that'll be made with inferior parts. fine with me.

Faggots have you ever even made a car?

How is it legal to not know how to drive

This has nothing to do with the ability of Americans to perform in world class engineering. It's all due to the poor management and nepotism of US automakers.

J. Edwards Demming.

Attached: deming.jpg (302x167, 8K)

Faggot ever heard of boeing, Retard.

All Americans know how to drive a manual. People just don’t want to.

BASED

Absolute fucking KeK. If it wasn't for Ford there'd be no Yank cars in Europe.

Chevrolet? Failed nobody wants them.
Dodge, owned by Fiat now isn't it?
GM, talk to Australia, they still buy this shit.
Lincoln, literally never ever.
Pontiac, literally never ever.

We have Lotus, McLaren, BMW, Porche, Ferrari, Maserati, Audi, VW, Lamborghini, Konigsseg.....

I don't even!

>J. Edwards Demming.
Who cares about a quote from some faggot jap turncoat?

everyone should drive a stick. it makes your car harder for niggers to steal

I don’t know about that figure. Pretty sure nearly 18% of the US are truck drivers, nearly all of whom know how to drive stick because obvious. That leaves hardly any of the rest of the population knowing how? I don’t think so.

>They’re easier to maintain, fix

I can tell you don't know shit about cars

Because manual is retarded. How the fuck am I supposed to surf the internet if I have to use both hands to drive?

Not commercial, only military vehicles

better than nothing.

German cars are predominantly automatic these days but most are still stick.

Licence-wise if you learn / pass your test in an automatic you can only legally drive an automatic, which means if you ever need a rental car whilst yours is in the garage then prepare to wait a long time.

>Because manual is retarded. How the fuck am I supposed to eat a burger and down 4 gallons of bright green sugar if I have to use both hands to drive?

YW

EXACTLY!!

Playing with the stick is homosexual, real men drive automatic

Automatics are for women and those with arthritis and even then those with the latter at least attempt a manual first

if you like to drive your car for decades at the lowest maintenance cost possible a manual is the way to go. The last couple generations of auto trannies are failure prone overengineered garbage

yet it takes all of 2 minutes or less to learn how to step on a pedal and move a lever

Manuals don't make sense if you do highway driving in traffic with hills and bridges. Not only do you have to deal with the bullshit of those around you, but have to fucking pump your leg like a madman.

While most modern manuals have anti stall and shit, older ones can be a nightmare in hilly bumper to bumper traffic.

I don't get people buying Automatic Sports Cars. Shifting's part of the fun, and they're so powerful now some don't even come in Manual.

Because learning to drive and the rules of the road is hard enough for most people. Let alone adding in another difficult element of controlling the car. They need to focus on not dying or hurting others rather than stalling 100 times on a hill.

Can you float gears in a car?

>not driving a CVT
Gears? Where we’re going, we don’t need gears.

Automatic is better yes but learning manual has many pros. Judging speed and distance as well as anticipating other cars actions. Driving manual is very fun and it makes my driving experience thoroughly enjoyable.

I nave never driven automatic. Is it better experience? Regardlles of how fun switching gears is.

Driving a manual is retarded.

What is NASCAR?

It's better to have manual if you're driving a 1.6L where power is crucial, or off-road (but low gears are still selectable in auto), otherwise auto is best innacity while manual is good outside the bullshit

Why is this relevant to anything? Even if you did that, the learning curve is low and people would figure it out within a week. Literally nothing would collapse. Low iq post, OP.

>Difficult element

AHAHAHAHAH fucking retard faggot.

Takes 30 minutes to figure out fucking stick. It makes no sense to have manual here, especially in city and suburban areas
>sit in hour long bumper to bumper
>stick masterrace has to juggle between 1st and 2nd gears like a sperg
>I kek as I hit the gas and brakes in comfyville

It's easy to drive, but it's inconvenient. Two legs and a hand are constantly involved. Auto you can drive with one leg and one hand. With gadgets in a car, the manual is done for. The other hand is busy pressing buttons.

>Flag: Germany
Third world opinion discarded

Your bait is piss weak, like the British Empire.

Attached: 1496931218467.jpg (640x480, 75K)

it's horribile on low powered cars
and cvt's are a plague regardless

Nothing except the brand name is American about Ford in Europe. The cars are designed in Germany and built in Europe/Turkey.

>he doesn't know about the new supra

Yep, aside from the mustang, most are euro-brand models that you’ll never see here

you got nothin' muttchops

Hey dumbass, Chevy is GM, Lincoln is Ford, and Pontiac doesn't exist

>you got nothin' muttchops
We have freedom, and independence.

Attached: 5089ru73890.jpg (800x600, 84K)

Anti stall doesn’t push the clutch it just adds throttle. It can be annoying because the car won’t drive slowly enough when in 1st gear and no gas pedal.

If everyone drove stick stop and go traffic would go smoother because everyone has an incentive to keep moving slightly at all times and maintain a small gap vs zooming up onto the next bumper and jamming the brakes.

One of my ex-gf's taught me to drive a manual a few years back so I'd be good to go. Automatics are pleb-tier.

Attached: 1560288229485.jpg (802x1200, 74K)

>This faggot never figured out how to use his ankle and roll
Manlet detected

>What is NASCAR?
'ere (you) go, Ahmed.

Attached: danica-patrick.jpg (600x451, 58K)

They really are tho. Fucking retards drive like shit.

>bong claiming euro countries
Brexit lad, bmw has nothing to do with you

Holy shit, this response is crying cringe. NASCAR has nothing to do with how retarded manual transmissions are.

Manual trans are based

I’ve only owned manuals

Fight me white trash

... and if we replaced every vehicle with horse and carriage, the world would grind to a halt because there aren't enough carriage makers.

My point being... with very few exceptions a manual transmission is an inferior technology. If you're going to mythologize and romanticize an inferior technology, why stop there?

Attached: Carriage.jpg (270x187, 14K)

fuck off faggot, I learned to drive on a manual and so did most of my friends... manuals are for europoor trogs and children...

Attached: 2019-05-21_0907.png (1292x717, 842K)

not enough food to feed the horses either.

Traffic around here is because of chronic lane closures, spics and nigs playing bumper cars, slamming brakes for no fucking reason, and people flying into the other lane to go just as slow as before, but hey, they’re at least in another lane! Stick wouldn’t fix shit, pure conjecture

Manual transmissions have their benefits: Less moving parts, no electronics needed and if driven accordingly less fuel consumption (although automatic transmissions have gained ground and have comparable consumption in many situations).

>condemning the KISS solution because of ignorance

The only two advantages to having a manual are probably racing, and freight hauling, where you need manual gears to haul heavy loads in certain changing conditions.

But KISS shouldn't be the end-all be-all either. Under KISS, living in a tent is simpler than living in a home, but that doesn't mean it's better.

Using your logic, wouldn't a hand crank starter also fit your criteria? And yet we don't see people lauding those. Once manual transmissions were perfected (or at least as advanced as they are now), driving is far more convenient with an automatic; it allows for a wider driving base; it removes an unnecessary step in the process, and it allows people to drink their morning coffee during rush hour.

>Do only whites drive manual?
Yes, that's why it's a the best antitheft device.

The other advantage is being able to depress the clutch if the CIA decide to try a Michael Hastings on you.

do you ever think most drivers are shit and maybe another layer of difficult would prevent so many chinks and pajeets from jacking up our insurance rates?

Hand crank starters are too inconvenient, whereas manuals are not. Evidence? Millions of users that don't seem to be overly annoyed by manuals.

I don't say automatic is bad but I can't understand why you can't come to terms with the fact that manuals are a valid alternative, if not for you, for millions of other drivers.

My beaner exgirlfriend drives stick.