Asia is immune to mass immigration and multiCULTralis

>asia is immune to mass immigration and multiCULTralis..

Attached: IMG_1133.jpg (3024x4032, 1.89M)

Other urls found in this thread:

channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/shanmugam-pharmaceutical-claims-cannabis-medical-use-singapore-11239910
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Oy gevalt, it'd never happen as long as you had caning in your criminal code and hung marijuana possessors!
Hard on drugs nor death penalties are not an accurate qualifier for lack of Jewish influence.

Attached: withmiscegenationjewswin.jpg (2150x1874, 831K)

The baby is fucking adorable tho

is that a fucking pajeet ? god fucking damn it

I went in holidays with my chinese wife and her parents to their homecity wuhan last year for 2 weeks, I legit saw only 2 blacks, maybe 5 whites and one albino chink. Not one sandnigger. Peoplr starred at me like i was an alien and some random schoolgirls wanted to take picture of me, my wife and our son, atleast they asked, others propably didn't and we didn't notice

was there any poos?

what's the problem? upstanding pajeet with a wholesome wife and a cute kid

darker the cock the better it is, thats why even east asians are taking our women, Chinese dicks feels rly good if you are blonde prety girl.

notice how it's always foreign men pictured with the nation's native women?

Attached: 1555273795988.png (600x488, 81K)

I think maybe one waiter in a restaurant if I think about it again, maybe a shitskin not entirely sure. What i remember is I was astonished how few "lao wei" (foreigner) there where. Wuhan is a huge city but has almost zero tourism

Gross. I hate hapas

> Upstanding SEA
Barely

Topkek cuckposter and East Asians arent manly in any shape or form

T. Croatian master race

>korea
what did you expect?

>Women are the market-share of spenders
>Advertisers market AT women

checked

Attached: 1559526305206.jpg (1000x707, 376K)

fuck off back to r/hapas you cuck

Attached: 1491390582745.png (320x480, 212K)

>hung marijuana possessors!
Christ what a shit-show... Don't even wanna ask about mushies.

What about Hemp? Death penalty for wanting to make clothes?

Indians are Asian though.

That's because women fetishize foreign or exotic men.

In Croatia, we send them to bosnia. Not keep them like sweden. Also i know it's anarchist but still you what I mean.

channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/shanmugam-pharmaceutical-claims-cannabis-medical-use-singapore-11239910
Trannies, sodomites and miscgenation and feminism is all great and good though. There's also overcowded public transport and tiny cucksheds you'll work well into your 80s for.

Attached: oy-vey.jpg (695x807, 153K)

Korean women love foreign cock

Always the women

No general population is immune to propaganda.

Japanese men love domestic pillows

True