Don't let politics distract you

from what actually matters

Attached: self-sufficiency.jpg (2685x1848, 686K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!Uqw3EQRb!xSvmjBUsADDjHO975w9Imw
youtube.com/watch?v=Lrle0x_DHBM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Remember to sage, report, and hide.

let me guess israel...

Attached: D1817F44-C2E3-470A-8DF0-241EDD0C30A6.jpg (333x350, 39K)

>bots auto saging from trigger word "self-sufficiency"

>oy vey goyim don't go off grid and live self sustainable and leave this fucking rat race matrix society my kike tribe controls.

Attached: 00fascism is the only way.png (1488x1488, 212K)

>Asians
Lol! And it's true

One kind of has to pay attention to what is going on around them. You could put a lot of effort into creating a nice environment on your lot but as the niggers move in around you it is gonna be for nothing in the end.

Attached: 1.04_black_2010.jpg (1600x1237, 454K)

At least drop the mega
mega.nz/#F!Uqw3EQRb!xSvmjBUsADDjHO975w9Imw

I dont

Attached: IMG_1832.jpg (811x608, 197K)

>roastie

Attached: 1552594295953.jpg (563x503, 21K)

I have always had a thing for chink girls, and now they are colonizing SA, many chinks are being brought here with their families. I had a opportunity to go on a date with a chink girl last month, its scary and submissive, obedient and reserved they are.. they dont talk unless they are spoken to. do there parents beat the shit out of them?

Attached: 1559239308773.jpg (514x296, 25K)

What does this user mean by that?

What do you want your life to look like? Wageslavery and corporate cuckoldry, doing things you hate with people you dislike? You really think the system will stay stable for another 50 years and your monopoly money will be worth something?

Learn things and own stuff that can't be taken away from you.

Attached: ecopill.jpg (2732x2028, 2.09M)

why pick these skills when you can pick hot shit like eagle eye and ballista

Eagle eye niggers need to be gassed

Fuck that looks /comfy/.

Jow Forums, what do I need to do in order to learn to be self-sufficient? How many years of training or preparation should I expect if I wanted to disappear into the wilderness and live that kind of life?

learn
hand tools
homesteading
permaculture
off grid living
composting
no till raised beds
stoicism
minimalism
tiny homes
or just live in a vehicle
Do either A frame or a shed roof if you build a tiny home
learn all this shit for free on youtube or google images etc

Attached: 61c77b776fb5a3a87abf4da7f2794cf0.jpg (1600x1200, 520K)

Living like a Hobbit?

>Don't let politics distract you
So why do you post some single cunt living off the divorce money she got from her cucked husband?

Attached: 1587829597443.png (361x361, 85K)

>hurr durr fuck propagating my species i just want to jack off and play video games all day hur durr anyone that says otherwise is le jew trying to get me to have sex and make children

t. roastie close to hitting the wall

Attached: 1528470347978.png (1356x1614, 1.47M)

In the thumbnail it looks like there's a dude in the waterwheel.

yeah, totally doable in my skyscraper surrounded by urban decay.
faggot
fucking faggot

Don't give up just because you don't have land. Starting is as simple as planting a few seeds in your backyard or in pots if you are limited to an apartment. Even if you won't grow that much, you are still learning how to grow food.

I have a house and land, but I just hate this world and I feel it'll never change. I'd rather just separate myself from it all-together. I already have working knowledge of growing food, I'm just wondering how long it may take to save up resources and build a cozy cabin in the middle of nowhere.

Why not build a cob cottage instead? It's literally dirt cheap.

I don't have any money ATM. Fell on some hard times in the last year, about to start a 6 figure job in about a month.

>he doesn't pick diplomacy (or whatever the fuck it's called in the anglo ooga-booga version) to persuade green dragons to join you and assrape any inferno player
Fucking westerners

youtube.com/watch?v=Lrle0x_DHBM

Attached: blackjew.jpg (560x741, 89K)

the greenpill is the ultimate pill

Attached: wiz.jpg (1600x1070, 555K)