THE NEW WORLD RELIGION

PIC RELATED

>Abortion is child sacrifice,

>gay marriage is a cover for pedophiles,

>You have to think of progressives as a religion. When they say they are being "inclusive" or that "representation" is important. It is within the context of being puritanical according to their religious ideals.

>This cult has existed for over 4000 years. In greece they worshiped Pan the horned god. Later, he was called bahphomat and the christian romans persecuted his followers. They were forced to worship under the city. Depictions of their gatherings , which consisted of gay orgies and goat fucking were found on the walls of caverns beneath rome and are the origins of the word grotesque from grotto-esque

>to this day in italy if you are an incel or just a bitter man they call you "cornuto" which translates to "horned man" . That is referring to the state of mind you enter after being promiscuous and losing everything from it. Think of a male divorcee who can't get over it.

>Cornuto it can be translated to mean " Cuck "

Attached: 71fuRvQvNCL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Éliphas_Lévi
youtu.be/x3Q5Er-yCGE
bitchute.com/video/eX8nnJFUv6Cg/
youtu.be/8ur647pvGaI
youtu.be/iLrcbj3Fxx4
youtu.be/IwHcIIP13oY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

In ancient Greek religion and mythology, Pan (/pæn/; Ancient Greek: Πάν, Pan) is the god of the wild, shepherds and flocks, nature of mountain wilds, rustic music and impromptus, and companion of the nymphs. He has the hindquarters, legs, and horns of a goat, in the same manner as a faun or satyr.

> This is the basis for the christian depiction of satan.

> His unwitting followers announce themselves publicly in this day and age as "Pansexuals"

Attached: index.jpg (189x267, 13K)

Link related

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Éliphas_Lévi

Bump

Can confirm.

Attached: Pan_the_god_of_nature_associated_w_sexuality.jpg (220x436, 28K)

Attached: 9782723317870-us-300.jpg (300x483, 28K)

you forgot the transexual education in kindergarten.. shit is depressing man

I did not expect traction. Pls add what you know. I just wrote what i could in an attempt to form a repo .

Goats have the highest incidence of intersex among animals. It's a tranny cult, and civilization has been under their control for a very long time. All famous and important people are trannies. Every political movement and religion is ran by them. Everything is a lie.

Attached: 1560005031980.jpg (466x394, 65K)

Laurence Dunegan predicted this

>your brain on christianity

Attached: 1560103932422.png (1788x618, 308K)

what's wrong with child sacrifice if the parents agree to it and the child is still in the womb? even if you see abortion that way it's still ok.

gay marriage is also for gay people, straight marriages are also covers for pedophiles.

horned god is a good choice of god, just a different mask of good energy.

>no u

Attached: 023.png (680x680, 221K)

if niggers go to heaven then hail satan.

>horned god is a good choice of god, just a different mask of good energy.
Found the baby eating jew

Attached: Moloch-and-His-jew_Minions.jpg (1494x1672, 644K)

that's 100% honesty. i've read through a good deal of horned god mythology about a lot of experiences related to dionysus and the imagery as a whole.

completely separately from that i also believe gay marriage is fine, and ritualistic sacrifice is just perfectly normal. i also think that humans are a species that kills their offspring and it's fine to kill them while in the womb i think it's natural. if that is part of a ritualistic sacrifice then it works on two levels which is great if we're being honest here.

not jewish and i don't eat meat. i could eat a person though i think, it'd be the same as eating any other animal. so in a situation where i would do that i would also eat a person, and i don't see what difference age would make.

survival situations or the hearts of your enemies in times of war makes cannibalism perfectly acceptable

Attached: 687474703a2f2f7777772e66696c6970706f6d617269616e6567726f6e692e69742f77702d636f6e74656e742f75706c6f61 (600x389, 510K)

btw in italy horned hand gestures and pendants etc are used as protection. it's normal to wear those things and have them hanging from a baby's crib. wards off the evil eye among other things.

some italian folk magic traditions were passed down in my family on my mother's side.

Attached: Pan_fucking_a_goat_.jpg (1024x768, 155K)

Rational thinking with no virtue to buttress it. Satanism

I believe this, but how does their obsession of "climate change" fit in to this

alright dude tell me everything you know about your mother's side and these traditions.. I think my ex was one

So they worship lower base instincts?

The jew world order religion is the massive dementia, gaslighting and retardation called abrahamic faith in all its hundreds of derivatives.

>BRAND NEW CHINA VIDEO!!!
youtu.be/x3Q5Er-yCGE
China is the CHOSEN one of the NWO and America is being left astray!!
On 4/11/2019 CHN or Central Happenings Network, was terminated on YouTube with zero warning or strike
>2years of videos, 8k subs and a great following
They despise anyone who motivates and rallies the anons and Bellagio Sampler is hated amongst the Jews

They are coming for everyone
bitchute.com/video/eX8nnJFUv6Cg/

They wont stop till ALL our heroes and monuments are gone!!!
youtu.be/8ur647pvGaI

We need to protest these control freaks !!! Fuck the Jewish NWO
youtu.be/iLrcbj3Fxx4
Remember the fallen

>CHN interviews TITUS FROST
Best interview I've seen him do
youtu.be/IwHcIIP13oY

Is this the last refuge of COMFY on Jewtube??,.,.,.....

>Thread derail attempt #2

Christianity is a psyop, the elites, tv and media are showing you luciferian and satanic stuff so you go and believe christianity and end up in hell.

Wisen up.

The truth hurts

Attached: george.jpg (500x360, 37K)

it isn't satanism, but there are common points between all religions and forms of spirituality if we're being fair.

not everything requires virture, some things aren't virtuous and aren't meant to be. there's nothing wrong with that.

well i was raised catholic, but a couple of things stuck around like saging a house, the pendants, using salt and olive oil etc for house work and to see if anyone has it out for you.

my great grandmother brought some of it with her, but my grandmother was very catholic so my mother grew up with some things she doesn't really remember.

on my father's side it was more stuff like contacting the dead (though my mother used to fuck around with shit like that as a kid) and divination.

my mother is naturally sensitive to things though dreams of dead relatives and shit like that, her whole pregnancy with me was filled with dreams of my father's mother (she died right around when my parents found out they were having me) telling her everything was going to be ok and that i was special, as funny as that is. the things being ok part was what really made it stick with her because she had a miscarriage less than a year before me. all of my aunts (father's side) were also pregnant that year. they all had miscarriages except one whose kid died a couple of days after being born. i can't remember if he was a month older or a month younger than me. either way i was the only surviving child in the family that year, and my mother was the only one who had the dreams. she also dreamt of my aunt after she died, which was interesting because a month or 2 before that aunt died i had a dream about her dying and about the way her "funeral" went (both accurate).

i know my great grandmother on my mother's side was good with herbs knew a lot of natural remedies and was into healing shit too. my family doesn't really communicate either side though so a lot was lost.

I have to respectfully dissagree, I was told that it is important to stay away from all of that ( I am calabrese ) . This is Solomon based occult practice . My family does not allow these traditions in our houses anymore. I do not wish Ill on you.

>using salt and olive oil etc for house work and to see if anyone has it out for you
Can you ellaborate on this? I know about salt, it repels some spirits, but I would like to know more about these things

Geiger was a freak but his art is amazing.
He was the inspiration for Alien.

Dio?

>
not everything requires virture, some things aren't virtuous and aren't meant to be. there's nothing wrong with that.

Agreed that not everything is virtuous, but men that have reached a higher level of thought strive only for that which IS virtuous. Every great man that has lived since the dawn of time would testify to that.

Marcus Aurelius
Jesus Christ
The Buddha
Uncle Adolf
Ted Kaczynski
William Wallace
Justin Trudeau
Alexander the Great
Napolean
George Washington

Literally every man ever that has shaped the world for the better has strived solely for virtue and merit.

Paganism, kaballah, luciferianism, masonic gnoticism, it's all the same satanic cult faith

Don’t forget the transgender aspect of Baphomet

Attached: 5D068AD8-18FA-423F-865D-451ACB56AA99.jpg (465x700, 131K)

my canadian friend. You have spoken truth. There are remarkable parallels. my question to you is how do we solve it ?

Attached: 1510753809388.jpg (702x886, 176K)

Isn't satan the serpent? the goat isn't him but it mock the goat for some reason.

Your pic related is the only answer to evil

Climate change installs a permanent social hierarchy

Slaves get taxed for existing while rich people just keep rakin in the cash

>>to this day in italy if you are an incel or just a bitter man they call you "cornuto" which translates to "horned man" . That is referring to the state of mind you enter after being promiscuous and losing everything from it. Think of a male divorcee who can't get over it.
here "cornudo" is the man that was cheated by his girlfriend/wife/etc

based and redpilled

Attached: christ.jpg (2048x1152, 246K)

The man who is cheated on becomes the cornuto horned man . He is bitter and dangerous to those around him. A force of malevolence and not to be trusted. A beta cuck.

Almost, it's the starting point which is used to educate the Messiah against such things. Think of how obvious the good/evil has become, the 'manchild' is learning and Jow Forums is a big part of it.

we were raised very differently then. i grew up in the catholic church and was put in catholic school, but that sort of thing was normal alongside it at home. i would go to catholic school then come home and my mother would hand me books on astrology and dream interpretation etc because my grandmother (the dead one she dreamed about) was interested in those things, and i was given horn charms and such with red thread things like that.

i understand that the church isn't really into that sort of thing. there's a lot of fear, even amongst catholics.

there's a thing with olive oil where you fill a red glass bowl with water and you put 3 drops into the bowl with your finger if any of the drops form an eye it means someone has it out for you. you can get rid of it several ways from there.

?
subjective, some great men believed that others didn't we're defining "great" by what terms here? virtue is great and all, but it's unbalanced at best to only strive for and accept virtue. there's just as much to learn from vice.

nothing wrong with trannies.

Nothing at all....

i don't see an issue. i like my women/men with dicks or pussies it doesn't matter, it's all good. i also like to trap and don't entirely feel comfortable with the idea of gender in general, but especially in regards to appearance. i'm more comfortable with androgyny.

Your nonna was simply expressing the occultist aspect of the culture she was raised in. Its thousands of years old and situated right there between the boot and greek archipelago . Fair and friendly warning.

>This cult has existed for over 4000 years. In greece they worshiped Pan the horned god. Later, he was called bahphomat and the christian romans persecuted his followers. They were forced to worship under the city. Depictions of their gatherings , which consisted of gay orgies and goat fucking were found on the walls of caverns beneath rome and are the origins of the word grotesque from grotto-esque
Your leaf headcanon is not actual history you retard. The modern drawing of baphomet was made by a western christian mystic to represent the unity in cosmos. The name baphomet comes from mohamed, and it was created to accuse the templars of heresy because king Philip didn't want to pay his fucking debts.
Now get off this board

>cries
>>attacks you

...hrmmm

it's a little late for warnings. i've lucid dreamed since i was a child, i've had out of body experiences since i was a teenager, sleep paralysis experiences occultists have told me were related to spirits when i've described them (shared by my mother in one circumstance), shared dreams with other people, prophetic dreams

i answered a calling dream already, i was drunk and wanted to see what would happen and this greco roman pagan witch i met told me how to answer it when i told her about having it the night before (to dionysus)

i trusted her because she did a past life ritual (historically accurate shared memories full of military and occult shit that related to deja vu i got during a vacation years before) that had results (i was an atheist prior to that having found nothing in the church) and because i autowrote about meeting her years before we met. i wrote things she would say, where she was originally from, what she would look like etc and she was all of that.

i accepted the calling years ago and i've been studying and figuring things out since. i can take away pain with my hands, working on healing. i don't see an issue, you're just caught up in the trappings of faith.

>offers no arguments
Classic leaf

there isn't anything to warn me about, it's not a negative thing. anyway if you believe in jesus then you're worshipping a half god half mortal who died and came back from the dead himself, brought the dead back to life, has followers who "eat his flesh" and "drink his blood", has a major holiday in december connected to pine trees, is connected to wine and the vine (wine is one of his miracles afterall) etc and all of that can be said for dionysus too.

the deeper you dig the more worthwhile shit there is to find, fear keeps you from digging beneath the surface. your god only wants the acceptance that you are not just of this material realm, you can void meditate and open your third eye etc and experience the sort of thing required to not feel that attachment on that level.

I find no reason to think the serpent in the garden was the character Satan. He is rarely referred to as a serpent and that metaphor is about how he is a deciever.

God made a walled garden, walls are to keep things in or out, do you think Satan could overcome a wall made by God himself?
The snake was suppossed to be there.

We'll know for the first time if we're evil or divine- we're the last in line

Attached: ronnie-james-dio_ll-1600x500.jpg (1600x500, 65K)

kek your whole life you've been suckered into witchcraft. you were not raised catholic.
>well i was raised catholic, but a couple of things stuck around like saging a house, the pendants, using salt and olive oil etc for house work and to see if anyone has it out for you.
>my great grandmother brought some of it with her, but my grandmother was very catholic so my mother grew up with some things she doesn't really remember.
>on my father's side it was more stuff like contacting the dead (though my mother used to fuck around with shit like that as a kid) and divination.
>i like my women/men with dicks or pussies it doesn't matter, it's all good. i also like to trap and don't entirely feel comfortable with the idea of gender in general, but especially in regards to appearance. i'm more comfortable with androgyny.
> i can take away pain with my hands, working on healing.
>nothing wrong with trannies.
all of these are occultic practices related to witchcraft and are an abomination unto God.

Attached: heresy.jpg (400x285, 17K)

Go to church and to war!

Attached: tumblr_p69fxwd12A1rnl7aeo1_500.gif (500x281, 931K)

Dionysus sounds more like a Satan LARP, and I can’t find anything about him dying.

>Dionysus is the god of the grape-harvest, winemaking and wine, of fertility, ritual madness, religious ecstasy, and theatre
>Dionysus was a god of resurrection and he was strongly linked to the bull.
>The snake and phallus were symbols of Dionysus
>By the 7th century, iconography found on pottery shows that Dionysus was already worshiped as more than just a god associated with wine. He was associated with weddings, death, sacrifice, and sexuality, and his retinue of satyrs and dancers was already established. A common theme in these early depictions was the metamorphosis, at the hand of the god, of his followers into hybrid creatures.

Satan as fuck

I want to look into that figure more. Dionysus is obviously related to the Italian word Dio for God. Him being a son of zues makes this fascinating. I'm not a bad faith critic

Actually cornuto means someone who got cucked by his wife

Attached: 1560337165294.webm (240x240, 2.79M)

The left worships the body and the flesh.
This is why it is evil.
I understand Islam when they throw fags off rooftops and execute pedophiles in the streets.
Woman cannot rule or govern because they are soft.

Attached: 4B1BA07A00000578-5611277-Horror_This_is_the_moment_the_man_throws_his_baby_daughter_over_-a-4_152361 (962x775, 55K)

it is incredible how deeply the jew hates beauty

You have to make it platable to the modern ego

THE STAR OF DAVID-PILL
>The bible never mentions a 'star of David' ever. Look, you won't find it
>It DOES mention 'the star of remphan' which is the symbol adorning the idols of Moloch
>Yes those idols, the ones they would burn babies alive on in sacrifice
>The hexagram formed by the star of remphan calls out to Saturn with six sides, Saturn is the symbol used for Lucifer/Satan
So where the fuck did 'star of David' come from?
>In 1897, the Zionist movement adopted the Star of David as its emblem
>Right before global jewry would plunge the world into war to establish a global communist government
>They invented the story of 'the holocaust' at the same time. Newspapers were repeating that number before the war against Hitler even started in earnest.
>The Kabbalah says six million must be sacrificed to gain a new promised land for the Jews.
>Israel is the state of Moloch using the star of remphan as it's flag

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 24K)

Gay marriages’ intended purpose has always been about further undermining the Nuclear Family with a Biological XX chromosome Mother and Biological XY chromosome Father. We now see (((their))) real agenda, where faggots are now “adopting” children so they can pass on their disease of the mind.

Attached: CA99E92B-3088-417B-8045-8B22FB332B97.jpg (625x626, 51K)

GOD I fucking despise that show.
"Hey bro, have you seen Big Mouth? Its fucking hilarious!"

kys

That's the old world religion you gay retard.

>being honest here
It’s important to know thy enemy, and if you truly think this way you’re an enemy. With that aside, I do believe abortion clinics should be made easily accessible in Apefrica, they need serious population control before they increase the exporting of their low IQ, beastial DNA

Attached: 44519F5A-E651-47FE-B25E-B20F42A91F4D.jpg (680x378, 58K)

Nothing wrong with Trannies. Its perfectly normal

Attached: 1558106014935s.jpg (119x125, 4K)

Have sex

Take your pills

i'm not worried.
i was baptized, brought to church, celebrated the holidays, went to catholic school, made confirmation etc in many ways my upbringing was catholic.

i wasn't suckered into the occult, my life experiences led me to it, and i'm perfectly comfortable with where i'm at whereas catholicism left me feeling like it was useless.

i've been bi for a very long time, same with being physically androgynous and so on. those things are separate from the occult for me and putting them together is pointless.there's nothing wrong with either, and neither is actually an "abomination"

then you somehow managed to miss the twice born mythology of him dying in the womb in some cases then being born from zeus. or the other myths where he was torn apart by titans, boiled and eaten and brought back to life from his heart which athena gave to zeus.

read deeper into his mythology.

it's worth looking into, when i had the calling dream years ago all i knew of him was "hurr durr wine" the actual mythology and teachings ended up being more interesting.

from a personal standpoint i see him more as a mask of a particular form of energy, and my experiences run deeper than the mask and into the energy on many counts. it's been interesting to have experiences and then find things that match tied to the occult and many faiths when i've dug futher and researched them.

why would i do that?

normal would be defined as "average" in which case it isn't, it is however natural, and variation existing in expression and neurology is a given.

i don't see an issue.

how am i an enemy exactly?

he is at least right about the star of david being a hexagram and an occult symbol.

They are mentally ill and the propaganda in virtually all media is promoting this illness and making it "fashionable". Specifically targeting children. If you can't see that you're either retarded or the enemy

Oh great, so he was an abortion as well.

The problem you are encountering is that the information in this symbolism is fucking OLD.

Literally prove to me that international jewry did not adopt the 'star of david' in 1987. Look it up you'll find it. You'll easily find the Jewish interpretation that '6 million's have to die to get the new promised land. How about you point to any reference to the star of David in the old testament instead? No, you're just a tranny sympathetic

How old are you, if you don't mind my asking?

it's probably more of a neurological illness when someone is trans and there's dysphoria rather than it being a fetish or something along those lines (which is also perfectly ok) some people have varying issues and others just differ when it comes to gender expression how is this an issue? lgbt is just a minority group that's been latched onto by the media and used as a tool, the actual people in the group aren't like that. the targetting children thing is complete bullshit, lgbt children exist and they existed when that was unheard of by the media. i've always been bi, uncomfortable with gender, trapping etc and it was discouraged, unheard of, ridiculed etc when i was younger. none of that changed me, it just made my life harder. being part of a historically persecuted minority often makes people easy targets for politicians to take advantage of them and that's what's being done. it's also pushed as a passion issue to keep people who have different moralistic but equally passionate ideas about who looks like what and fucks who busy and distracted. so busy bickering and getting crazy about nothing that they forget to look around and see the world around them going to shit in major ways.

your enemy is those with power not some random guy who practices the occult and traps on Jow Forums.

btw using children as pawns to play to emotions during an argument is a shit tactic and doesn't work on me.

This. The kikes and their Talmud are basically Saturn worshipers

Attached: 28886A44-BCE7-4833-8851-3F544385FCA2.jpg (640x398, 103K)

not quite, in the myths where he was boiled alive and eaten he was already born.
what does that have to do with anything?

He’s right.

>saging a house, the pendants, using salt and olive oil etc for house work
>contacting the dead (though my mother used to fuck around with shit like that as a kid) and divination.
>my mother would hand me books on astrology and dream interpretation
>i was given horn charms and such with red thread things like that.
but
>i wasn't suckered into the occult. my upbringing was catholic.
you're in denial. repent.

Attached: repent sinner.jpg (960x924, 56K)

You literally just said he died in the womb.

i also went to church, catholic school, sunday school, was baptized, confirmed, made first communion, had to partake in confession, celebrate catholic holidays. one of my uncles is a deacon in a church. yes i was also raised with the occult because of dreams my mother had when she was pregnant with me and family practices on both sides, and because my birthday is a "cusp" which is significant to my father's side.

i wasn't suckered though, my experiences (deja vu, autowriting, premonitions, visions during meditation) have led me here. it's no different than someone going towards any practice through any means.

If you have to ask, it doesn't have anything to do with anything. Just curious.

in some versions of the myth he did. there's varying myths, try reading them all.

Well fuck off with your “not quite” corrective kikery then.

See:
You’re basically an enemy pro Eugenic evolution of the human species and especially the white European races. Promoting these abominations on everyone destroys those populations. The only people that benefit are kikes that promote this poison on the Goyim, while simultaneously subsidizing dysgenic population explosion and exportation of Apefrican niggers around the planet. Therefore this is the enemy, promoting the degradation of most humans while promoting eugenics among themselves, kikes.

Attached: 276BB0C1-6F00-4F36-B3BA-96C2BE03E56C.jpg (1024x820, 150K)

>greco roman paganism
>kikery
pick one

ill pray for you. but you are deep in shit

In hispanic countries "cornudo" aka horned means that your wife/gf cheats on you and you know about it.
Literally a cuck. And since I do believe that coincidences don't happen, there must be an esoteric relationship between being a cuck and satanism.

that's wrong on more levels than i feel like getting into right now.
why do you think that?