*Mic drop*

Gun tards cant refute this theres a reason why we need tougher gun control as a gun owner myself and a patriot this is what a real President looks like not that dumb orange bitch blumpf

Attached: Obama_gun_tweet.jpg (600x367, 36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

hopkinsmedicine.org/news/media/releases/study_suggests_medical_errors_now_third_leading_cause_of_death_in_the_us
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21
coldcasechristianity.com/writings/the-difference-between-killing-and-murdering/
magaimg.net/img/86zb.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Do the stats but with niggers per population instead.

>We
Exactly

Now watch as all the fat ass americucks come in here only to get BTFO

Attached: 1556903054848.jpg (486x430, 44K)

Doctors murder 50X more people than guns simply from incompetence. Incompetence is OPs strong point.

/thread

Attached: 1519731877765.png (600x900, 434K)

you and them both are too retarded to realize it's not the guns that are the problem but americans being stupid and niggers being niggers

This. Op BTFO. I still don't understand why people come here just to shill.

>dude n****r lmao
Woah just woah can any of you actually not use that word? Its disgusting and it proves how gun nuts are so low iq real truth is us whites do more damage than any other poc

>Source: my ass

Remember that time Obama used an executive order to get the CDC to conduct a 10 million dollar gun control study?

Then the study found that gun-use was the safest available self-protection option, that suicide accounted for most firearm deaths in the US, that felons who use guns rarely obtain them through theft, and that there is no evidence that gun restrictions reduce gun violence.

Obama will never bring up this study again, of course. He'd rather make misleading tweets and skate by his popularity and reputation than try and use facts.

fuck you nigger

How do I get paid to shit up the internet? Currently doing it for free and I think I'm missing an opportunity. Any suggestions op?

And yet israhell has many many guns for thier people right kike OP? Fuck off with your jew shit!

don't be so obvious when trolling, at least try to do it in a smart way

"NIGGERS"
*mic drop*

Did I do it right?

Now exclude niggers and what are the stats.

What is this we shit?
Take the Blame, Human Stain.

you forgot to put a pic with Nigger in it, but you were close

Attached: 1523615194006.jpg (720x643, 53K)

Very cool.

Comparing almost any other nation's crime rate to Japan's is not fair. They're just about the most well behaved populations on Earth, for a lot of societal reasons most libs don't like

>drags israel into this
Fucking dindus man

What are niggers and suicides for six million, Alex.

Who cares

run those numbers again but factor out non-whites

Fuck off, Leaf.

Alright, per poopulation Americans kill 297 times more people with guns than Japan and 49 times more than France, both countries have similar gun laws, how do you explain that per population France kills almost 6 times more people with guns than Japan? That's still a very significant statistic, and considering both countries have similar gun laws, there must be other, very important variables that impact those statistics.

As you wish, fellow white man.

we = niggers

OP is a faggot and a nigger

We have a nigger problem not a gun problem faggot. Once you omit bigger crime we have rates as low as most European and Asian countries.

We have over 400 million guns in civilian hands.
Fuck you, we’ll make it 500 million by 2020.

We, or niggers?

Whats the murder rate though in comparison? The method is not really as important as the murder rate.

This is true

whenever a lefty starts talking about gun control, tell them to sort out the top 5 cities in usa for gun homicides to show us how it's done, ... which are all democrat run cities with strict gun control laws.

Attached: 1552859538848.jpg (651x768, 96K)

>Japan
Ethnically homogeneous with a black population so low it's functionally zero.
>France
Turning the freakin' frogs gay. If Frenchmen could avoid rimming each other's assholes like the bourgeois degenerates they are for 5 minutes one of them might manage to shoot more than a poz load into another Frenchman.
>Israel
Yeah, they only kill Palestinian children.

Pic related

Attached: 1557196029421.jpg (749x733, 62K)

Thank allah no leftist commie lunatic shithead doesnt even know my unregistered soviet era AK doesnt even exist.

Unregistered is the only way to pack heat.

I wanna see those stats if you take niggers out of it

(you)

Real leaders have foresight and weigh carefully with the scales of justice.

Real leaders know that communism rises only when populations are disarmed, and killed over 100,000,000 last century alone.

Real leaders stop genocide by blocking gun control, now and forever.

>Us whites.
Nice try rabbi.

Attached: 1541112214568.png (501x585, 143K)

wow israel is such a peaceful country we should send them money

>all democrat run cities
Filled to the brim with white people most likely

Attached: 1491891164009.jpg (322x471, 57K)

He forgot to add at the end...”because of blacks.”

Attached: 1558805601564.jpg (749x733, 38K)

>Includes suicides

>33x more than Israel

Killing Palestinians doesn't count?

They don't murder people 50x more, they kill people 50x more, murder is unlawful killing.

You're willing on both counts Moshe, medical error kills more here than almost anything

Attached: OK.png (706x397, 375K)

>we kill each other
Nigger talking about niggers killing niggers.

Attached: 3e2509b9c842ea4d6e92.jpg (736x1003, 159K)

since you are a major faggot

Attached: 1523262322015.jpg (804x1036, 503K)

nigger nigger nigger fuck fucking niggers smelly nigger cunts I hate niggers niggers tongue my anus nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger hang all niggers

I think people are confusing deaths by guns with 'murder' by guns, a murder is an unlawful killing committed against another, a suicide is an unlawful killing committed against ones self and is treated differently by law, a death due to incompetence in the medical field is a killing but not considered as a murder because it is usually legally justified.

Compare America to countries with similar gun laws. Like Yemen or Pakistan. I dare say the US does alright.
And how many of those are suicides?

Attached: Suicide.png (1065x302, 40K)

Source: JohnsHopkins
hopkinsmedicine.org/news/media/releases/study_suggests_medical_errors_now_third_leading_cause_of_death_in_the_us

Show flag or get gagged

really cherry picking there, monica
how about congo or south africa or haiti?

*Pics up dropped mic*
WHILE ONLY MAKING OUT 13% OF THE POPULATION...

>we
He's referring to those who could have been his sons

Attached: trayvon_martini.jpg (2048x967, 332K)

>retarded gun nuts yet again have nothing of value except LOL N****R

Really fucking hilarious and pathetic have sex losers

*sips tea*

Attached: 1559278216582.jpg (1170x728, 80K)

Faggot actually

Attached: 5271841_t.gif (200x114, 107K)

I was gonna make a post against you, but this is a good troll and the butthurt is funny so please keep going.

>Its disgusting and it proves how gun nuts are so low iq real truth is us whites do more damage than any other poc
Get fucked nigger
FBI table 21 says it all:
ucr.fbi.gov/crime-in-the-u.s/2016/crime-in-the-u.s.-2016/topic-pages/tables/table-21
But I would be surprised if you don't understand statistics.

Attached: chicongo_latest.png (1349x869, 596K)

KYS nigger - but before you do, run the stats on nigger crime and get back to me when you realize the truth

I'm just interested in how long the canadian is going to keep hiding behind the Rep flag.

People actually posting from Israel shouldn’t be allowed to use meme flags.

>unlawful killing

Attached: D2IeDhXU4AAYbfn.jpg:large.jpg (1152x2048, 414K)

By the numbers, according to the CDC and FBI
There are 320 million people living in the United States
2.5 million people die every year.
Of those, 34,000 are killed by gunshot, which is 1.2% of all deaths
22,000 gunshot deaths are suicide, which accounts for 0.8% of all deaths
Japan and South Korea, which have a total ban on Civil firearm ownership, have double the US suicide rate.
Of the remaining 12,000 gunshot deaths, 8,500 are homicide or accident, with the remaining being justified defensive gun use. So, murder by gunshot accounts for about 0.24% of all annual deaths.
They want to end a Constitutional right over less than a quarter of a perfect of all annual deaths.
It is also interesting to note a CDC study shows 2.5 million successful defensive gun uses per year, most of which ended when the criminal fled after seeing a gun.
Obumer can suck a dick.

I mean its inevitably a Canadian or a pissed of British expat who lived in America before and couldnt handle the 1st and 2nd Amendment.

Canadian? Nah, this lone has Hebrew teenager from Tel Aviv written all over it.

Came here to say this.

Yes that is right there is legal and illegal killing, pick up a lawbook sometime buddy. Thanks for the you.

Im an american you dumb fuck probably more american than any of you we just need sensible gun control yet you stupid fucks cant get that all you know how do is be a pathetic racist who spends all his time on white supremacist terrorist websites

Attached: 1552155112396.jpg (600x579, 92K)

Really? Do we really need your faggotry every day?

And more people are killed by sharks in the ocean than the desert. There's more guns in America, no shit people are going to be using guns to kill people more often. These stats mean nothing

Compare how often people in America kill each other with knives to those in France, Japan, and Israel. You'll find that Americans kill each other more often that way too. The guns are irrelevant. Americans are just violent people.

In Australia, removing our guns did literally nothing to our murder rate, nothing to our suicide rate, and nothing to our assault with a deadly weapon rate. All it did was disarm the population. If you get rid of guns in America, Americans are fucked.

easily 100,000x more blacks in USA

>Da joos
Obsessed

LOL OBAMA TRANNY FUCKER

Attached: OBAMA GOES DOWN.png (1024x512, 762K)

coldcasechristianity.com/writings/the-difference-between-killing-and-murdering/ Link related.

hmm... both of you being up a valid point

do knife crime france vs usa

Now compare us to black countries.

Majority of these killings are niggers shooting eachother. You know, niggers that jews brought in their jew ships. If you want to solve a problem, go to root of it.

Honey, you don't come onto the chans whining like a little whore and expect any insult you throw to carry any weight.

Attached: 3520550.gif (200x150, 257K)

>completely ignores my actual argument and (you)'s my other post

Because I'm sure you missed it by accident

Attached: 64984.jpg (232x217, 7K)

Oh look, all countries where you can't own guns.

Oy vey, goyim kn... wait it's you based Shlomo?

That same study found that there are 2.5 million defensive gun uses per year, and that most end with no shots fired when the perp runs at the sight of a gun.

FEELING HUNGRY OCHIMPY?

Attached: aQpQprK_700b[1].jpg (640x960, 81K)

I'm calling these stats fiction. Purely. Also let's talk about niggers and how they use the guns. Also show your flag before we find it for you.

They have twice the suicide rate of the US and some how make due without any guns. I hear jumping in front of trains and off of tall buildings is popular

But yet Japan has the highest suicide rate per capita with little to no gun ownership.

>israel
he knows we gave more people guns to minimize arabs gunning down people?
we are a horrible example for his point.

Have sex
>source: my ass
Why do you retards get BTFO so easily?
>oh look at me racist jokes haha arent I so funny?
Just lol

Attached: D6NGiQvWsAAiBGV.jpg (1668x1511, 352K)

Don't forget that Forest where people neck themselves regularly

>We
What he meant to say was niggers.
>As a gun owner
KYS faggot.

magaimg.net/img/86zb.png

fpbp thread should have been over here retards