American Sport-Lesbians are classless

Maurading Flag Hating unpatriotic american "women" don't know anything about sportsMANship and act out their deep seated rage against the patriarchy by not realising that humility is important once the game is one. Canadians were appalled to witness such events, even other Americans seemed to be embarrassed at the lesbians actions.
TeamUS were 7-0 up after an hour and continued to try to one up each other and then celebrate like a virgin who got their dick touched. sad.

this is why football is a mans game.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7130947/US-team-slammed-disgusting-obnoxious-celebrations.html

Attached: dykes13-ladyboys0.png (657x680, 449K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/
huffpost.com/entry/equal-pay-usa-women-world-cup_n_5d00aecae4b075510399eb9f
m.huffingtonpost.com.au/2016/05/25/matildas-beaten-7-0-by-newcastle-jets-under-15-boys-team_a_21383895/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

LMAO insectoids BTFO

women are vicious

Women's football is a joke.

That backup goalie for Thailand was a fucking joke. I don’t think she had one save. But all the celebrating was classless. Show some respect but women know nothing of sportsmanship.

>football

Uhhh you mean soccer?

They should have the grace and class of the under 15's boys team that beat them 5-2.

Have sex

>soccer
>women's soccer
>soccer

Lol, who even gives a fuck? Soccer is dumb and gay.

There's nothing more insulting to an athlete than their opponents holding back.
You would know this if you weren't a shut-in NEET

Even the Germans didn't celebrate that much during the Goalocaust.

Attached: 1534728733706.webm (1012x568, 2.73M)

All i can say is that in the Brazil- Germany rape game, the germans were acting bashful when they went up by 5...

I was going to point this out. A part of it was probably wanting to leave Brazil alive. But a lot of it is to do with class. They had the Brazilians by the throat and could have fucking destroyed them. They chose mercy. Women never show mercy.

Women playing sport beyond the age of about 14 is degenerate

The scores would be reversed if they'd played a boy's high school team from Thailand.

Women just aren't motivated by abstract concepts, whether that's truth, honour, loyalty, justice or in this case mercy.

I don't really blame them, they spent many thousands of years just having to survive and cared for children while men built civilisation. But it is the key reason why women should be in a domestic setting and aren't suited to sport or politics for that matter.

I don't see how it's sportsmanship to hold back or humiliate your opponent with mercy. At professional level you give your best, show a good game and don't back down. Humility is for when you kick with your bro on the street and want to keep him motivated.

lel good times. get fucked hues thats what you get for vuvuzelas.

Attached: BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.jpg (1280x720, 33K)

Doesn't Thailand have a ton of shapeshifters or trannies? why don't they just recruit them next time and have them beat them into obliviation?

Attached: oldfag.jpg (1260x736, 170K)

The funny thing is that the huemonkeys would have definitely celebrated in a very arrogant way had they done the same to the german team..

Thai tannies can't compete against burger trannies - 6'7", 230lbs niggers

americans literally ruin everything i think

The backslash was because after each goal they celebrated like Ronaldo when he scores a penalty.

The point differential is an important statistic in the event of a tie.

But they can beat Feminazi's I would hope

Once again the world is jealous of America.

only in theory. the celebrations in soccer are about releasing pressure because it’s such a low scoring game. when you’re blowing someone the fuck out there’s no pressure to release and you’re just being an asshole for no reason. it’s like all the niggers in the nfl doing stupid poses for the camera after every tackle.

Why are they celebrating when 14 year old boys still can destroy them without breaking a sweat.

Attached: cripple fight.jpg (577x433, 42K)

Americans should be ashamed.

problem is the extensive celebrations, i remeber back when i played youth football that we barely never celebrated when we scored over 3-0, just a quick handshake and resume the game... its just disrespectful and annoying to keep celebrating like you won the world cup with every goal

>niggers and chinks versus niggers and chinks
International sports are a joke in our new globalized world. Might as well just have Google versus Pepsi in the World Cup.

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-134129.png (1200x1920, 977K)

Who would be jealous of females?
You faggots got beat by Panama and Trinidad and Tobago don't act like you know football
Take Ibra's jizz out of your mouth

Women have no honor

Well they are mostly monkeys

why should they have humility? there's nothing wrong with winning.

The Germans were males, they are able to think. That's the difference.
>we're ahead by 5 goals
>let's just save ourselves to the next match instead of risking pointless injures

Have trannies taken over the the womens "football" club too?

This ones even better

cbssports.com/soccer/news/a-dallas-fc-under-15-boys-squad-beat-the-u-s-womens-national-team-in-a-scrimmage/

I've read this with a heavy Japanese accent. Am I a racist ?

They're just mad that their fathers left their mothers for Thai women, thus turning them into lesbian soccer players.

I was refering to the 7-1 score. Brazilians are very cocky and arrogant when it comes to their country(LOL) so they wouldn't have had the same level of classy as the germans if the tables were turned.

white females are the most powerful race of females

Attached: i see that.jpg (833x925, 157K)

Uhm... dude, that was a different tournament (4 years earlier)...

Attached: bigger-dog.gif (400x181, 1.99M)

the other spics are even worse

They look big for U15 tho.
The guy in that picture looks easily as old as me.

Lmao. Sub-human gooks absolutely BTFO. Based huwhite women

He meant football, what you are thinking of is handegg.

huffpost.com/entry/equal-pay-usa-women-world-cup_n_5d00aecae4b075510399eb9f

lol

Has anyone got a video of the goals and celebrations after? Not sure if there is nothing online or YouTube has fully kiked it already. Might aswell search successful white inventors in google

Attached: AC562CC7-FE7B-4068-B4AF-8F83145D9146.jpg (867x960, 183K)

Kek

If they didn't celebrate after each goal, they would have left enough time on the clock to win 20-0

absolutely classless

m.huffingtonpost.com.au/2016/05/25/matildas-beaten-7-0-by-newcastle-jets-under-15-boys-team_a_21383895/
>aus ranked 6th in world (of inferior peoples)

>why women should be in a domestic setting

Attached: 1536490712026.jpg (1000x1309, 246K)

Attached: 1516938977461.png (1218x2987, 3.48M)

Untrained men perform better than trained women.

Attached: 1524015225829.jpg (1200x1774, 896K)

It’s called the World Cup. These are the best players in the world. If you can’t compete stay home.

Attached: 1526263484704.jpg (595x1080, 301K)

>women athletes
>are getting BTFO by transwomen
>women's soccer teams regularly get BTFO by high school JV squads
>this has caused a lot of bitterness among female athletes
>bitterness that they have unleashed on Thailand, a country famous for its acceptance of transsexuals
>This aggression must not stand
>Thailand must prepare for a rematch in the future
>and when that game comes they should field a stunning and brave team composed entirely of trannies
>The Thai Tranny Soccer Team will be an unstoppable juggernaut and avenge this terrible sportsmanship

Why the fuck should they do anything? They can cheer as much as they want, they made it to the world cup, they fought hard, they deserved every goal.

Every goal deserved for them to cheer and celebrate.

Attached: 1552103494502.png (486x494, 92K)

Tennis, too

Attached: 1558711163322.png (1285x1545, 921K)

Did they have a celebratory orgy in the changing/shower rooms at the end of the game?
Anyone got footage?

What a great night.

amateurs

Attached: 1530120884496.webm (1280x720, 2.64M)

If any mens team could do this they would. Why aren't we talking about how horrible the rest of the world is when it comes to supporting womens sport?

Winning 13-0 is fine. Fuck, run up the score as much as you like. But when celebrating and gloating when scoring at 11-0 etc. is just absolutely classless, especially when playing 4'8 70 pound complete amateurs who would lose against 11 year old boys. It says a lot about your character. In this case, zero class, boorish bullies. But I guess in feminist theory those are positive qualities for women.

Men's teams are more vicious, and much harder. So celebrating too early will and has resulted in losing composure / momentum and losing the match. When you beat a bunch of lady-boys so fucking hard in the world cup, and go 13-0, you should cheer your tits off.

People need to shut the fuck up and stop crying.

there's limited time in the day. If somebody is going to watch sports why would they choose to watch a version where the players are all weaker and slower?

White women are basically children, but without the cuteness. They are ugly children with bad personalities.

TELL ME: Have you ever seen a white woman this cute? The Thai football team may have lost the game, but they won the story.

Some country just needs to field a team of trannies for Women's national team. I want to see the shit show

This! They should be hugging and pashing to celebrate every goal!!!

>why would they choose to watch a version where the players are all weaker and slower?

Attached: 1592057481798.jpg (1180x754, 220K)

It looks like it’s just this one stupid dyke doing most of the celebrating. But abloo hoo hoo

Women are a joke

Attached: disappoint6761.gif (267x260, 1.91M)

> Be me, thinking sarcastically "Aha! Another good reason to pay them equally to the men"
> It's actually a point seriously made by thousands of people

Removing voting rights to that cattle is not enough, they must lose other rights.

Do they broadcast the matches at the Burlington bar?

>Domestic setting
They should be in a genocide setting

These people really trigger me because the issue isn't that they win games, it that nobody fucking watches them play outside of these world cup games. There's a pro women's hockey team near me and sometimes I go. Of course its no where near as good as men's, but it's cheap and I like hockey. Do I see this leftists at those games? Fuck no. It's just a few dozen wrong kind of white people.

But it's pride month you bigot

based english teacher

>women's anything
>not turning about their feelings

lmao feminists powetripping in comments on twitter. making it men vs women issue. and ye its pathetic to celebrate goals in this manner when its 10:0. But not that americans know anything about manners, class or fair play, they are just loud, obnoxious fucktards without culture, faggots and disgusting degenerates.

watching the score counter in this vid doesn't make sense

Attached: 1556894596341.gif (220x164, 1.01M)

>TELL ME: Have you ever seen a white woman this cute?
>The Thai football team may have lost the game, but they won the story.
nice reddit post and ye those 2 insects you posted are ugly. google random photo of some random company, look at average white girl, now do the same with asian women. compare. even if white women do drugs, ride dicks, smoke and drink they still look 10 times better on average than average asian woman. aging meme is also a meme if you actualy look at not cherry picked pictures. But fat ugly meteor acne face incels like you keep insisting that asians are better, even tho you dont have any gf, you jsut hope there is some yellow bug for you.

>people get this emotionally invested in sportsball games played by niggers.

Is every woman on the US team a lesbian? I know the main one is a dyke but every woman on the team can't be.

>They should have the grace and class of the under 15's boys team that beat them 5-2.

Girls can keep up with boys to some degree in some sports but once boys hit puberty its over.

Of course feminists feed these girls all kinds of fairy-tales about equality when these girls are young so it's a a crushing blow to these girls when the inevitable happens.

>this is why football is a mans game.
Then just get some men with tits in there to ruin the sport.

the coach told them to in half time to not try as hard and not excessively celebrate because it would be too humiliating and to rest a bit for the next game which was the final. it was already humiliating enough, a lot felt sorry for brazilians. it was a weird feeling after the fifth goal where three goals fell in 5 min or so.

Lesbians need flogged until their backs slide off

Did anyone actually watch this lol?
WHO CARES

1. Soccer is boring as fuck
2. No one watches womens sports

The end

That pic is spot on

It’s depressing we even needed research to prove something everyone already knows. This is clown world stuff

Thing is, Germany had every right to celebrate too, Brazil has one of the best teams in the world, full of professionals who get paid millions to play. Celebrating against Thailand's girls team is like a chess grandmaster celebrating a victory over a 6 year-old.

So for fucking ONCE some women actually won something through their own actual skill and effort and not just by waving their tits around.
And now they get shamed for being proud of it. Hah!

Attached: thot patrol.gif (390x241, 1.99M)

I never thought I’d say this but based lesbians

>holding back
Only when the game is still in reach.
Almost every single sport expects the team who has already "won" to still play, but not run up the score.

For instance, playing hard to keep the other team from scoring at all? Acceptable.
Scoring more goals after a 6-0 lead is extremely tacky