Ahed Tamimi chimping out in London

>"she" thought london's muzzie police is gonna silkglove her like the zionist ladybois
youtube.com/watch?v=s5ZlE94R4oI

Attached: soccer diver.jpg (640x360, 63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IMdqch9QwUA
youtube.com/watch?v=s5ZlE94R4oI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Not the UK

true
it looks too white.

Sure it's her? It has a nigger world star hip hop logo on it.

Anyway I hate that fat cunt and all the (((palestinians))).

Can Palestinians even leave your apartheid prison?

i heard she got fat in prison, can't see it here though.

it's not her lmao

>flag
>post
why am i not surprised

This is the Netherlands.
I'm not sure its Ahed Tamimi

KEK
E
K

This was in Rotterdam

based

Actually i'm quite sure she is not Ahed Tamimi, she yells:
"GA JE MIJ SLAAN!?"
translates to: Are you going hit me? (he already did)
This is just basic bait

Don't hate her personally or anything. But would have been interesting how American Police would have handled her "provocations" or whatever it was.

fake and death to israel

kek.
she clearly slaps out before being put down.
theyre enjoying it

:D

good to see the Dutch police showing their fighting prowess. no surprise your country lasted less than a week in the war

Answer the question you pilpul kike faggot

Yes they can go to Stockholm

American police aren’t too rough with women in most cases.

> Israeli police
>Silk gloves

Attached: 1030365661.jpg (1000x541, 92K)

wow your police must be near breaking point to be acting like that

>palestinians
there's no such thing.

even the quran says that it is the land of the people of israel.

muslims are hypocrites personified. and you protecting them only shows what a cuck you are

you don't even know what is pilpul, sven.
your question doesn't make sense and shows how dumb you are.
you need to be specific, west bank or gaza.
west bank can screw off to other countries, but no idea about gaza.

stop being blind a-antisemite

Attached: 15666789.png (867x825, 460K)

Israel is only like 70 years old

Armed Israeli security forces confiscate 8-yr-old girl's bike

youtube.com/watch?v=IMdqch9QwUA

thath bike reminded him of HITLER AND THE EXTERMINATION CAMPS
PAY REPARASHIUNS GERMANY

Everyone who bitchslaps women is based in my book.
Fuck the evil, brainless parasitegender. Brute force is the only thing that prevents women to destroy everything snd everyone.

GJ, whoever.

your mother ans his khazar ass never existed in Palestine, you disproportionate FAGGOT

Attached: palestine-map-1570.png (500x566, 99K)

based mountain jew

>Haaretz
not a credible source
i can do the same with 930 BCE, just the other way around, faggot

Attached: file.png (220x335, 39K)

> a nasty kike larping as an ancient hebrew
gas yourself, mate

>seething this hard

Attached: .png (468x621, 272K)

She kinda looks like Dave Mustaine

Attached: 207615_v9_bb.jpg (1080x1440, 396K)

you're just an ugly east european ratlike subhuman and you know it. Manly Nasrallah is going to kick your gay ass, Jude

SEETHING
we are even genetically related to the palestinians, druze and bedouin who are native to this land but non jewish, not only to other groups of jews.
>Manly Nasrallah is going to kick your gay ass
we won't let another war end as a stalemate with them. we will reoccupy lebanon and split the country into two, a muslim state and a christian one.

why jews love so much to repeat buzzwords like "seething" and such? you think you're making a point with your genetic bullshit ? nobody believe jew's lies. you will occupy a gas chamber, one more time.

he always looked like that

OP can read the youtube's hebrew title.

you goyim do that too.
>you think you're making a point with your genetic bullshit
ok, you Africans believe in black magic instead of science i guess.

hahahha I love how she falls backwards from basically nothing. Israel's shit but so is she

I thought UK police were complete cucks but this is pretty based

She should be force fed the cum of zion for the rest of her days.

>pretends to be "related" to sandniggers
>calls others "african"

the jews run the DNA faggotry and obviously they lie. one day Jews say that there is not genetic basis for "race", other day jews pretend to be genetically sandniggers. We don't give a shit about what you say, Jude. We want to see you burn.
anyway, kike, you're a eastern european ugly dwarf, and you will end up in the Lager. It's your destiny and you know it.

Not her. Who would imagine an Ashkenazi larper would post something deceitful

I wouldn't be surprised desu

>according to the bible
kys
you aren't a semite, you're genetic trash

Attached: genetic trash.png (1111x916, 475K)

Not Ahmed but Ahed cause it's a girl.

Attached: 1560204418300.jpg (868x932, 124K)

That nigger has a good head of hair for his age.

Not really trying to “defend” American police but as someone who has dealt with police my whole life I can tell you police brutality in america is largely a leftist myth
There are definitely cases of cops beating the fuck out of people for no reason but there are cases of that happening everywhere in the world
Nowadays cops in the US are so scared of being too violent and losing their jobs that they won’t be violent enough and will end up getting themselves killed
It’s actually kind of becoming a big problem

blacked.com

Attached: 1534482063007.png (931x524, 291K)

based police officer, thot patrolled

if so why do you believe in previous studies that were also conducted by jews that weren't genome wide and showed the opposite?
lmao
>>according to the bible
the existence is also known from historical sources, but sure.
>pic
>not genome wide,

jews have autism and can't recognize faces, it is real in their minds which is why we say sloppy job mossad

A safe space for every race

Attached: 1234567.png (2100x2160, 3.55M)

you have no arguments Mahmoud. Now stop dreaming about the European Union wet dream that sucks muslim dick so much, because it wont end well.

Why the fuck would u Jews feed her in prison? Doesn’t that cost shekel? I thought you guys were all about saving money and cutting costs.

>civil asset fofeiture

Kys and fuck the poloce

That's not even an autistic thing. Get your stereotypes right

the modern state of Israel is 70yrs old but why does the Quran call that territory.
"The land of the people of Israel"?

fuck Muhammed mustve been the biggest jew of them all.

#BANTZ

oh fuck
>armed israeli security forces confiscate 8yr old girl's bike

they should suck the dick of every muslim that goes on a stabbing rampage in the streets of Israel too?

>think of the children
you're so easily influenced by propaganda.

Propaganda warfare ofc. Same reason why they glorify IDF whores.

I doubt that is her, would be funny though.

oh fuck Israel glorifying their own soldiers is bad
but amerimutt glorifying their own army that kills way more people is good.

whats this logic?

Why do she look white ? Islam is a brown only religion, niggers and cumskins can fuck off.

kek

yes

all we needed

now we have justification to make jews our people and just kill all the muslims.

They both suck

Attached: CE2AA5D4-FBCC-4C10-83A3-118A8869F482.jpg (722x1463, 326K)

Found the "new Swede" du ska ut ahmed

Let's get some redpilled comments in there before it goes viral. Safe space for every race and shit

I didn't say I believe those theories, kike.
your pilpul is low quality.

I can clearly see your jewishness, "alexandru"

are you fucking retarded? they once lived there 2000 years ago. they had no right to claim it as their land. what if other nations claimed to own the land they used to have you fucking gypsy kike

It's official.
Palestinians are white.

Attached: palestinian gf.jpg (800x450, 51K)

I agree with that. Fuck the kikes that push for multiculturalism, but guess what. The vast majority of them are American jews, European jews not Israelis.

But i've never seen a jew running around trying to stab someone but I've seen a muslim
I've never seen a jew try to rape my girlfriends sister but I've seen a muslim
I've never had a jew disrespect me because of my religon but I had a ___ (guess)

Why is it that 90% of terrorists came from the following countries, or originate from the following: Marocco, Algeria, Tunisia?

The fucking jews of Israel have numerous programs to help this low iq retards not die of starvation and poisonous water.
Damn I'm not saying the jews didnt do anything wrong against the muslims, but the jew is not justifying violence through scripture while these low iq sandniggers DO

it's useless to argue with the jew. The jew always lie. Adolf understood this, and he bought some zyklon.

I want to sniff her asshole.
Goddamn she hot.

we are not animals
btw, if you have any kind of classification, uploading to the internet any picture of yourself in unifrom is forbiden.
also taking pictures inside bases or anything military related, is also forbidden(without explicit permission ofc)
so those Instagram thots, are breaking IDF rules most of the time.

it's useless to argue with a jew. Only zyklon works with them. Adolf finally understood this.

again, you don't know what pilpul is.
the claim we aren't from the ME, came from these genetic studies. so even if you deny that, you still believe them.

there's nothing worse than jews. god I just wish someone would fucking nuke them already. I'm 100% certain the world would be a better place without them

Not London.
Dutch police in Rotterdam, Stadhuisplein.
Popular clubbing street for low IQ sluts and subhumans. Police puts their most aggressive cops there on partynights because there's always fights. That cop had probably broken up at least five fights before this altercation and had had enough.

lol there's compilations of cops kicking women in the head online, what are you even saying right now? Stop lying to our Euro-anons.

oh you're gonna have so much fun with the proxy islamic states that will pop up in France in the next 50 years.

>they had no rigth to claim it as their land
what claim do palestinians have then? and why does the quran call that territory the land of the people of Israel then?

Shaykh Prof. Abdul Hadi Palazzi - THE QUR'AN SAYS THAT ALLAH GAVE THE LAND OF ISRAEL TO THE JEWS
AND WILL RESTORE THEM TO IT AT THE END OF DAYS

"And thereafter We [Allah] said to the Children of Israel: 'Dwell securely in the Promised Land. And when the last warning will come to pass, we will gather you together in a mingled crowd.'" [Qur'an 17:104]

I can clearly see your ugly mudshit skin, Mahmoud.

stop projecting, Jude.
It's just obvious most "israelis" are sub-belarus rat midgets. Where does Netanyahu and all others like Menachem Begin are born ? in fuckin poland, belarus,,,
you are the only one wanking about "ancient middle eastern dna" here.
it's so obvious, you just have to look at your disgusting jewish faces

>there's nothing worse than jews
what a muslim nigger lover would say, but your country reflects your views indeed.

>youtube.com/watch?v=s5ZlE94R4oI
you know that not only arabs hate jews, but also white, indians, basically everyone.
Anyway i pity you, a poor sad ugly kike in poor sad ugly romania, probably getting bullied everyday by based fascist romanians. sad!

i wonder why were they born in Europe?
maybe because the muslims kicked them out?

your logic is inconsistent Mahmoud, it truly shows that you're a muslim.

enjoy your European Union of Africa and Islam you fucking shitskin. Dont worry Mahmoud, we'll impale every single one of you one day.

>they were born there and thus have no genetic connection to the ME
here is something that is easier to notice.
Ashkenazi lactose intolerance rate is 79%, how could it be so far away from europeans, if we are europeans?

Attached: file.png (1722x1187, 760K)

seething muslim

Not even remotely funny

those euro jews converted, shlomo. i dont give a shit where your ethnic roots were 2000 years ago. with this "jewish logic", all europeans should live in india.

so you admit jews want to kill muslisms and white altogether ?

we knew it already. the world is getting ready to gas you again.

who cares what the quran says? you take statements from it when it fits your shitty propaganda, yet don't see how in the quran every jew should be gassed. weird huh
all the instability in the west is due to the fucking jews. history will repeat itself like it did in the past don't worry kek

because jews are a genetic thrash pool.
you can't stand whiteness and purity of the holy milk. you gay, shlomo

oh, nasty nasty jew.

so you don't have an argument.
nice, ahmed.