Why do you care whether or not other people can have an abortion?

Why do you care whether or not other people can have an abortion?

Attached: 53155835_2353217874912012_7262793623136108544_n.jpg (640x690, 19K)

Because it's a kike trick to make whites have their birth rates decline

God hates the hands that shed innocent blood. So do I.

The general view most on Jow Forums hold, is that it's the elimination of a life that has yet to sin and no track for deserving death.

Look at pintrest, they suppress anything that is anti-killing and emphasize everything that is pro-death. It is by definition counter-culture as much as it is counter-life and anti-living. Nihilism and murder-cults.

For some reason I don't care. I also support physician assisted suicide, and even the regular kind.

why care about anything?

I don't, most of them are black or brown

Because women shouldn’t be allowed to make decisions about anything.

Because it's ritual sacrifice to an old kike god named Moloch.

>why do you care whether or not people murder eachother?

Why would you care it's not your job to judge others based on their religion. Especially in christianity.

No, that's the general Christian view, and while there are many Christians on this board that doesn't make their view the consensus. The Jow Forums consensus is that it's okay if non-whites abort their babies but it's not okay for whites to abort their babies. Now get off this board for not knowing that niggerfaggot.

Attached: 1560196581489.png (567x567, 353K)

Because its murder you dipshit.

/thread

Who's gonna work for my retirement in a few years, the dead fetuses?
Make the fucking baby

Abortion should only be illegal to white couples.

Fuck off, B O O M E R

because I'm not allowed to murder people that actually deserve it, and I hate double standards.

and mandatory to others.

Because we’re supposed to defend the innocent and speak for the voiceless. A slut who wants to be a slut yet avoid the consequences is not innocent. If we stand up for offspring, we let women know it’s not ok to be slut. If we let her kill her offspring, we just encourage psychopathy and have no grounds for opposing any degeneracy.

Based Israelanon

Let's consider an entirely selfish reason. As a living human, I would prefer to live in a society in which the killing of a human is permitted only in extraordinary circumstances for very good reasons. Treating human life as something that one can throw away on a whim can affect all sorts of prioritization decisions that I would prefer to lean towards long-term wellbeing of humans rather than short-term hedonism.

For the same reason I care if some psycho keeps kids in his basement.

>Long term well being of humans
Sounds like you should be supporting abortion and eugenics if you care more about the long term than the short term according to this argument.

Why do you care if Muslims:

>>Mutilate the genitals of women.
>>Throw homosexuals off roof tops
>>Saw off the hands of thieves
>>Stone women to death for being rape
>>Have sex with children
>>Saw the heads off heretics who aren't you?

Murdering babies is unacceptable behavior, even to the worst people we have incarcerated, and somehow it's still a debate amongst us "civilized" citizens.

Attached: 1527613325269.png (1137x1052, 2.71M)

Why do you care about the Holocaust?

Abortion and eugenics are literally shortsighted attempts to make society better. The attendant woes of each far outstrip the temporary relief of avoiding unwanted babies or handicapped persons.

I unironically don't care about what they do tho

Primarily, it’s morally repugnant. If we can’t firmly state that killing infants is wrong, then we have no morality at all.

Pragmatically, it fucks woken up, and removes the consequences of being a whore. We now have a lot more whores. It also fucks demographics everywhere it takes place. If there werent abortion in the us, there would be hardly any mestizos coming up from SA.

It’s also dysgenic, and widens the iq gap between the elite, and everybody else. Stupid people just have the kids, as do most of the cognitive elite. It’s those I’m the middle partaking in this shit.

Finally, those are white children getting killed by the truckload. If you care about white Americans, which a lot of you say you do, not killing white babies should basically be first principles. Can’t really care about whites and support killing their children at the same time.

>why do people care about others murdering children?
Powerful...

No he’s right

Straight up though just to summate this thread;

Yeah fair except nonwhites are more likely to abort
Faggot christcuck kill yourself
>Pintrest
>Murder
>Non sentinent tumor
Pick one
>HURR IT'S A HUMAN THO WYM TUMOR
Unironically kill yourself
Also you faggots really browsing Jow Forums wishing to kill all niggers but also being opposed to abortion believing you're the moral centre of the universe is fucking hilarious

I don't know. Why do people care about anything? Maybe because we're part of this world?

We need abortion. It’s the only remaining acceptable way to lynch niggers.

because i dont want to live in a society where bad choices are subsidized, since that always leads to even worse things. thats not even getting into the morals of baby killing.
/thread faggot

That's how caring works. You consider situations that don't directly apply to you.
Being a liberal, I can understand how that seems alien to you.

>Also you faggots really browsing Jow Forums wishing to kill all niggers but also being opposed to abortion believing you're the moral centre of the universe is fucking hilarious
>Jow Forums is one person
What’s the point in debating someone as retarded as you? I pick murder you useless cluster of cells.

>mass replying
Fuck off Reddit.

Attached: CDJUTa.gif (320x136, 840K)

Slippery slope.

What is the argument for abortion, user. You’ve readily dismissed and straw manned a whole bunch of people, so I hope you have a good answer. Muh “freedom to choose” isn’t going to cut it. Choice is not inherently good.

>a baby is not sentient
>source: my ass
Bravo. Remember to hide your ignorance with loads of emotion like all leftists do.

>Getting mad/telling someone their wrong is your judgement.

When taking into account God's judgement, its hard to say anyone's going to hell, unless of course, its written what not to do in the bible. Fucking modernism retardation blurring the lines as usual by making it seem that anyone who pales to the word of the lord is being judged by those who notice. Fucker, objectively they already are being judged if they fit that description, lest you quite literally attack the very concept of ontology and definition.

>the slippery slope isnt real goy

Christianity is all about judging people. The tolerance nonsense is neo-Christianity.

I think you should be able to abort. Creates a bit more jobs and decreases lives that come in. Anybody who uses religion as an arguement is strange

Attached: 1560339205614.jpg (892x892, 167K)

Cause what good is saving one life when you destroy multiple by raising a child in an unsteady home?

I think if a woman wants a elective abortion then she should have to get a tattoo detailing that fact somewhere visible.

>Murder is OK because people only use religion as a reason not to.

How about a tatoo of an 11 week old fetus right below her right eye.

Most people aborting are nonwhites. Everything that lowers nonwhite birth-rates is a win in my book.

Lol it’s like he’s saying people need religion to be moral.

irish sunglasses already exist brah

religion is not an argument. appeals to morality are.

>leftist larping as a nazi

Same reason I care why women have rights. Very few "people" with rights can destroy an entire civilisation

What's being murdered? You can take a morning after pill and kill it then. You could also kill it before there's a heartbeat. Past that point, I can see where morality kicks in but it should be fine to get rid of before it's actually "alive".

So what is the objective basis of “morality” genius?

Don't really care what it is, I just want to know by meeting her whether or not to avoid her.

The point was so that she remembers it every time she looks in the mirror and people don't want to look at her face regardless of how attractive she might be.

I’d dispute that those who gave birth to the child will have their lives destroyed, unsteady or no. People are made for having children, and having one around can and will drastically change them. Maybe the man suddenly has the will to provide. Maybe the woman’s nurturing instinct comes to life. Maybe it’s something else, I don’t know. The point being that people’s lives are turned around every day though the birth of a child. They may think they don’t want one, but when it’s born, biology will take hold.

Morning after pills are murder too but more lowkey than pulling the fetus out with some tongs or poisoning it to death then shitting out the corpse.

in a few words, not being an atheistic retard. "subjective" morals is how you get the pozzed world we live in today.

You’re right I shouldn’t care but I do . Maybe some part of Still thinks morals and values of western culture can be restored

I hate cut dicks!

Fine. Whatever. I don't care how trash feels. I just want a strategy for myself.

Why do people care about being white

Attached: 62A352C3-788B-4BFD-A7C7-16F6271566CA.jpg (743x572, 171K)

>”DA BABY SOUL INNOCENT”
>”EVERY LIFE PRECIOUS”
>”YOU GO BYE BYE TO HELL NOW”

>the christcuck’s capacity on abortion

If you’re concerned with non white birth rates, then I’m going to assume you care about the well being of the white population. Shouldn’t this mean that you don’t want to see white children killed. Shouldn’t this mean you don’t want to see white women made into whores by taking away the consequences of being one?

Your position only makes sense if getting rid of blacks is more important to you than the well being of whites.

I can agree with you there. Again, I feel at the point when the heart starts beating, you should not be allowed to. Not to sound like a roastie, but anytime before then, the option should be available. It's a big responsibilty that can be avoided through a trip to the doctor in this day and age. I see what you mean though, murder is murder.

I'm an atheist.

How about this:
>Baby murder is one of the most serious and universally hated crimes.
>Baby murder 6 months earlier is totally OK and nobody should disagree with this statement.
Liberal logic is truly a wonder of the world.

Why do you care whether or not other people are against an abortion?

I dont

How about making an argument instead?

Attached: 1547620808431.png (710x505, 301K)

I dont agree with your points.
Men that aspire to be a father and further the inerests of their race do not risk impregnating a women when they wont care for the child.

Conclusively, people gettign abortions are either women that dont want to be single mothers, which is a good thing because children need fathers. Or they are white trash that dont contribute to society. Their children would be a drag on society as a whole, it is beneficial they dont get born in the first place.

abortion promotes degeneracy

abortion and birth control has allowed for the destruction of the family

the family is the strength of the public

a public without family is easily controlled

because of abortion (and other things) the goyim are now ripe for the harvest

I believe the arguement is in there, somewhere.

>Most people aborting are nonwhites.
Doubt thats true in Europe. Mudslimes dont abort. Abortion movements like pic related is aimed solely at reducing European whites.

Attached: RTX66B34-1024x722.jpg (1024x722, 138K)

Why do you care if people kill each other?

Morality is not objective. Morality is derived from your family, society, culture, religion and your own rationality.

Your first arguement is valid, as is the last. What's all this stuff public families though?

If you live as a micro-community of 1-5 people then you get squashed by the Jew. Nuclear families were a sign of the decline. Once upon a time your extended family would stick together and live close to each other so that hundreds of people could help out when shit hits the fan.

I would argue that it is kind of objective in a way.
You don't want to die, so it would be immoral to cause death to others. Morality is definied by our coexistence and well-being.
Religion is an unnatural injection of "objective" morality into a working system.

This. Now we just allow strangers from another country to eat directly from our fridge and fuck our sisters.

Lurk more faggot

To be fair, who would impragnate these ugly fat white cows? Probably just some shitty minorities.

That's why I hate them. I wish I could fuck my sister.

Because we live together in a society. What goes around, comes around.

Morality is subjective because of fallible humans not because its basis is subjective which is why I said “objective basis for morality”. The truth stands regardless whether people believe it or not.

Don't let you insanity be fantasy. Go forth, germmutte and slay that pussy.

I don't care if you want to ritually murder your child, but who's going to pay for the ritual child murder?

If women had their way? Taxpayers. Not all taxpayers, just certain ones having a particular gender.

I can understand where you’re coming from here to a degree, though I think your casting too large of a net for “white trash.” This is going to be where we’ll come to an impasse though, because to me, dead white children is always a pure negative.

There is also the consideration that these pregnancies are only happening because of the availability of abortion. Maybe those “white trash” women would have kept their legs shut, had there been consequences for their actions.

Primitively we're indeed made to multiply. It was necessary to survive as a species to have a lot of young. But we humans have changed our own environment. And now one kid is enough to pass on your dna. If you want your kid to have the most changes as possible in life to become independent and do the same for your grandkids, just nurturing and love isn't enough anymore. It requires financially ready parents with a wide/good network.

Murder and the social implications the final judgement implications human beings are not their functions

>Baby in the womb is a tumour
The irrational hatred of life is truly fascinating with liberals

We don't. It's a meme. We pretend to be conservative Christians here because it's edgy and fun :-P

>If you want your kid to have the most changes as possible in life to become independent and do the same for your grandkids, just nurturing and love isn't enough anymore. It requires financially ready parents with a wide/good network.
You fell for the “I’m not financially ready” meme and more kids literally provide more opportunity for a wide strong network.

>we
Another brainlet