The west is fucked. The only thing that can save it is unironic authoritarian fascism at this point...

The west is fucked. The only thing that can save it is unironic authoritarian fascism at this point. Legal abortion has been the largest human psychological experiment in history and has failed horribly. This generation of women are completely broken and unfit to raise children. Drag kids all over everywhere when does it end help me Jow Forums

Attached: m63zw8dpqsp21.png (635x473, 222K)

>when does it end
It's just getting started

Attached: 1560335744762.jpg (504x470, 98K)

Shut the fuck up you undeserving weakling. Man up hit the gym stop masturbating and most importantly STOP CRYING

Yeah man might as well raise some hell

It's hard user. I'm fully convinced women don't understand the value of human life anymore. Imagine living your entire life being told by law it's acceptable to kill your own child for any reason whatsoever. No amount of strong parenting can completely eliminate the effects of that

I sorta do that, nothings changed

Blanket statement fren. Some women still have morals. It's up to you to find them. If you can't, then have a little fun in minecraft before you go

Attached: 1560234494804.png (264x400, 26K)

If you were hard you would not be making shitty threads on 4chang

Lift more.

Get bigger muscles why? So we can fight the niggers off our woman ? No thanks their not worth saving just let em pay the toll and find yourself a nice Asian wife.

Attached: be9.jpg (460x500, 42K)

>why?
So that you become less of a faggot.

>Lift more.

I've been working out for years and feel I'm about right for my size. People should train, but it does nothing towards the outside circumstances. Half the people in my gym are Africans, there's a lot of gays too. Working out does little more than make you feel better about yourself.

Honkler, patient in room 1488 that needs a Honk Pill.

Don’t sweat it bro, everything comes to an end. People want to blame abortion but the real problem is the weak, stupid genes that live on due to modern medicine. So many idiots live and make terrible decisions when they should have died from the flu when they were 7 months old

>Working out does little more than make you feel better about yourself.
Lift more.

>Asian wife meme
Stfu coward

We need a christian fascistic dictatorship, it is the only thing that can save us. Start by becoming the most testosterone filled goy that poses a big threat to (((them)))

I go pretty much every day, things are getting worse. It something everybody should do, but it's not the solution

it's out of our hands brother. it's a cycle

I'll dump my AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA folder
please contribute

Attached: 1558953198152.jpg (779x900, 172K)

just do your best to continue your genetic line. You owe it to your ancestors from the beginning of time.

Attached: 1556504841115.png (983x1073, 1.56M)

Attached: 1557641128394.jpg (727x868, 237K)

Attached: 1557694806271.jpg (225x225, 28K)

Attached: 1558920617519.png (840x854, 434K)

Attached: 1558952820249.jpg (1000x1000, 230K)

Attached: 1560256989113.png (740x900, 923K)

Attached: no_hope.jpg (225x225, 13K)

aaaand done
have fun in your despair and existential panic

Attached: 12323455435123.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

rate my suicide note:
>I'm sorry Mom and Jordan Peterson. I just can't go on living in a world that has SJWs and brown people in it. Please pass on my Mug Club subscription and Trump 2016 shirt to a more genetically-deserving young male (pls no Norducks or Atlanto-Medi-tard-rraneans though)
im trying to send it to everyone in my school but my free trial of Microsoft Access 2013 has expired

Abortion isn't that bad, it's been happening for awhile

You're just crying about it now because no woman wants to have kids with you, incel

its not just the west. this world is just crazy. i thought everything was going to be fine when i was a kid but i grew up realizing that was never going to happen. we are brainwashing ourselves into thinking everything is normal.we only go one way in life and that scares people because it makes them realize theres no meaning in this world. so they make up shit like religion and fucking democracy to get away from the fucked up reality we live in. why did nature give us consciousness if it only made us realize how hopeless it all is?

Attached: 38a.jpg (863x752, 249K)

What’s more disgusting is that the Demonrats don’t have any stance on anything except fake fucking identity politics, the claim that the right to kill your child up until birth is a “Woman’s Right”, Toxic Feminism, IMPEACH DRUMPF, open borders, forced vaccinations, and the LBGTQ TrannyAgenda that is nothing more than a Trojan Horse for acceptance of Pedofucks. And if you have a problem with their forces narrative, you’re labeled an “ist” of whatever they decide that day, and you’re completely censored and/or have your life ruined. Fuck these people. They’re spineless on real issues so to keep their NPC crowd of followers from thinking about how much they’ve fucked shit up, they create more False Flag bogus fucking “public and social issues” through their MSM puppets/social media, and people fall into the mind control every time. Every. Single. Time. I think it’s going to get a lot worse before it can ever get better. These people can’t beat Trump in 2020 so they don’t have any other choice. Pete the Buttchugger is the only one who seems like he could manipulate enough people into caucusing for him, but the MSM wants Biden or Warren it seems now, they already said fuck Beto, after propping him up for how long. This is Clown World.

Attached: 3B3C91D2-58C3-4E12-A709-D13758B3C36F.png (252x252, 49K)

KYS commie.

Attached: please.png (1303x1060, 1.29M)

You don't know the half of it, it's like they want it to be, a Forever 21 on every corner and my cock firmly in a vice, I walked by Starbucks the other day and these feminists started yelling at me, they called me "honkey" and "cracker" and tried to hit me with their purses, before I know it I'm on the ground and one of them is on top of me trying to shove an Antifa pamphlet down my throat

Attached: 1509929642231.gif (191x199, 165K)

Attached: gump_hitler.jpg (620x414, 76K)

It's the murder of children it's the Jewish religion

pre-determinism and fate, just because you know the end doesnt mean your actions dont matter. Every decision made or lack there of is a stepping stone. Things are how they are now for an appointed time later.

I pity the poor souls who still haven't taken the metaphysical pill. The pendulum is going to swing so hard to the right it will make the 30's look like a walk in the park. For now we are just honking until Christ comes back, so to speak.

Attached: clown comfy 88.png (949x610, 569K)

This is finland speaking a nation that no longer exists

>We live in a society!

Attached: Neoreactionary_Oligarchs.jpg (220x222, 20K)

I know, did you know that I can be fired for asking my female coworker what time it is? Just the other day I went to get into my car and the new affirmative-action hire boss lady comes up behind me and tells me she's going to "fire my white ass" if I don't show her my dick, I got it out and she immediately tries to rip it off, I tried to scream for help but she paid off the security guards - I don't know what to do, sexual harassment claims only work if you're a woman

That's what I tell myself so that the existential dread will subside so I can get a couple hours of sleep

Attached: 1533092457523s.jpg (250x246, 5K)

Underrated.

you do realize in "far right world" there is only war ?

Show some fucking respect -

What is "The West" and why does it have to be "saved"?

Because, I've been beaten down by the liberal media, I'm not allowed to fight back; I should be paying reparations, I'm an albino piece of shit, my grandparents stole land from people - it's gotten so bad I can't even go to the movies anymore, they won't let me in the theater because they think I'm going to open fire like that guy in Colorado, when I ask for my money back they just slap me in the face with their flashlight

That doesn't answer my question.

"The West" I don't know, it's the whole thing - it's waking up on a crisp Spring morning, stepping outside your doublewide trailer to take in the surrounding farmland and chain restaurants while your lifted F-250 glimmers in the distance, a place where you stick a couple chicken-fried steaks in your pockets and a .45 in your waistband and rise to take on the day; it's what we've been fighting for, it's telling the government "yes, I haven't paid taxes since 2007, and I defy you to send your Harvard-tied sissyboys down here to do something about it."

Oh, you're uh. Right.

>The flu only kills stupid people

Wew.

Attached: 438.jpg (500x375, 67K)

Despair is a sin. We've faced tougher times in the past. We'll come through. Or we won't. Either way, crying about it is pretty womanly. Have kids.

Attached: 1559354366493.jpg (2560x1920, 517K)

Troll