Untitled

Attached: bd008d430618b245d8adf573a998e571.jpg (755x1136, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/korihale/2019/05/28/google-microsoft-banking-on-africas-ai-labeling-workforce/
theverge.com/2019/5/22/18636138/google-duplex-human-callers-25-percent-ai-restaurant-booking
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The monolith is unbannable.

the shadow or stain on that thing reminds me of someone

Attached: 323111.jpg (500x464, 39K)

Monoliths are the true master of the jews and time space.

Attached: Truth.png (2220x1065, 1.2M)

I wish to kill the strelok

Why does this remind me of the nyc hilton

explain

I want to know about the arm thing, what is the name of it, what is its origin, what is the connection

what is the things in front of it, bones?
wut?

who is strelok and why do you hate him

By 2020, the US will be predominantly black monoliths, and that's a good thing!

Sacrifices, mostly dead jews.

It's from a movie set for 2001: A Space Odessy

i slept during the movie

>i slept during the movie

Listen to what Bill Cooper had to say about it

>Fell asleep before even the first scene
Based

obelisks tongue my anus

Attached: 1524739638160.gif (328x238, 3.99M)

who is bill cooper and why should i listen to him?

>2001 space odessy monilith at khizi poghost
wtf?

pls respond

It put me to sleep because it's relaxing as fuck. I mean yeah I'll turn this insult around real fast. The moon scenes are pure fucking relaxation. You should get high as a kike while watching it. Do not take DMT during the stargate sequence.

The high pitched screeching at the end of that scene is relaxing?

Ever realize how prophetic this movie is? Now everyone has a Hal computer on his or her person, watching and recording data for the big tech tyrants.

Take out your phone and look into the camera: your very own Hal 9000.

No idea what scene you're talking about but how about you don't misread my post asshole? I clearly said don't take dmt, the only non-relaxing scene is the breathing and the stargate sequence. Because drug trips during the sequence can genuinely cause you to flip.

ENOUGH

Faggot

Fundus are safu

>The moon scenes are pure fucking relaxation.
I misread?

why do you guys keep posting this? there's a big secret I'm not being told

Everything short of the loud beep yes. You misread it. Next time be more specific. The ship floating around in space was relaxing as fuck.

This is apparently a new shill thread.
The monolith is an A.I machine sent to earth to force the creation of intelligent life.
It also represents humanities next stage of evolution through silicone, computers, A.I and trans humanism.
The end of 2001: A space odyssey is an image of the child of man.

Was posted last night. Thread got prunned I think.
I mean, what do anons want to know? It seems the time has come...

The monolith represents silica which is used to make computer chips. Essentially it's foreshadowing the rise of AI that will run on computer chips. Black cube is the same thing in mecca. How could no one see this? At the end of Space Odyssey is a fetus : Child of man.. Man merged with AI running on silicon chips.

Attached: black_cubek.jpg (342x342, 40K)

>merchant shadow
topkek

Attached: 077-monolith.png (800x395, 192K)

Cooper is a good way to get exposed to random topics you never heard of but he sort of goes off the deep-end towards the mid/late portions of his talk especially related to this movie. Still though, there was lots of good topics he introduced. The movie is indeed about 'transhumanism' but not in the sense as it is expressed in the mainstream. It predicted where we are right now.. Black silica computer chips are ushering man into a new era. AI is present and runs on them and it changes everything. Man merges with this and thus the child of man is born.

Attached: monoliths.jpg (957x539, 29K)

I didnt make the black cube connection, thanks for that filename.

I have been starting to notice alot more black cubes in video games, most recent being kingdom hearts 3 and neir automata. youtube for details cause I havent played them myself yet even.

>take drug to watch 2001
its like that drug trip I watched on that movie while I was on that drug trip - Phillip J Fry
but seriously...alice in wonderland is the superior choice.

spare us this AI nonsense

Are you in any fraternity clubs?

Exactly. It's funny how the future is memed and foreshadowed and people are often blind to it once it arrives and is all around them. That being said, most of what you see is not real AI.. It's fake AI data centric cloud providers are milking. This is how the gimmick works :
> forbes.com/sites/korihale/2019/05/28/google-microsoft-banking-on-africas-ai-labeling-workforce/
> theverge.com/2019/5/22/18636138/google-duplex-human-callers-25-percent-ai-restaurant-booking

The real thing is actually completed beyond mainstream companies. You'll probably see it in a year or two max.

Attached: bl_cu.jpg (500x500, 9K)

this topic came up last night AFTER I started asking about an arm artifact. it was pruned twice

you guys are being paranoid

Attached: Image1.jpg (640x360, 37K)

This could also be a certain way of viewing the human evolution into our next stage of being.
Some might say merging technology with the human condition is a satanic way of progressing. Perhaps there are other forces or interpretations of reality which could allow us to progress?

transhumanism is Satanic

Is what it is. You'll find tons of pointers to what is going to unfold in the coming year in this thread and the archives. I can walk you through all the connections but you'll deny them or just not see them of course until it becomes a reality for which you can't deny. It's funny how people miss all of the signs/memes/symbolism before big events in history. There's usually years of 'leaks' that prepare people before a thing comes. Yet, people ignore it, call it nonsense, etc. Ultimately man is without excuse for they are prepared and informed before such big changes.. Many just chose to ignore it. Even when it's made dam obvious and directly related to common memes.. O'well.

Attached: 777.jpg (290x265, 31K)

it's my arm I have a right to know

>The convergence of Jow Forums Jow Forums /tv/ and /x/

I suspect the black cube burger flag belongs to a certain group with an interest in controlling our progress for their own benefit.

No but I can detail a range of symbols not even high initiates seem to understand...

Attached: fraternal_orders.jpg (1600x900, 240K)

> this topic came up last night AFTER I started asking about an arm artifact. it was pruned twice
There's a reason. Yet, you reject the answers you are given :
Last chance buddy.

AI and trashumanism are against God. a person doesn't need machines to achieve what they want, that merely stems from lack of spiritual development and wanting the easy way out of things.

Go on then

absolutely checked

Attached: Image2.jpg (640x360, 57K)

what does AI have to do with an arm artifact

> Some might say merging technology with the human condition is a satanic way of progressing
It's not. It's happened all throughout human history. This isn't the first nor last. Christianity, as a religion, causes people to adopt shitty views on life and beliefs. There is no satan/demons or super power angels. There's God, creation, and the complex unfolding of time. No man made religion gets it right because the story is still being written and being uncovered across time. Every 1000 years or so, there is upheavel because mankind is immature and new stories are written. Progress is constant. No man or bs story can stop it. It is because progress is a part of God's plan which no man has the power to stop. So, there's absolutely nothing 'satanic' about it. Such people are brainwashed religious luddites.
> Perhaps there are other forces or interpretations of reality which could allow us to progress?
Sure.. spirituality. Were here to experience a grand truth. We progress in that understanding with time. Time is allotted so we can process the infinite degree of truth before us. Religions are man made and flawed. God's truth is infinite and transcends them. Basically, be mature, spiritual, a good person, learn and grow in life. The rest is idiocy. Embrace sensible good change. If you embrace negativity like (satanic larp end-stories), you make your own personal hell which you dwell in exclusively in your mind. The world progresses nonetheless, you just remain in a past story-time idiot world in your own brain

Get help. Your view is flawed and unsupported.

Lurk more until you start to see it, newfag

Attached: 1549821034014.png (800x800, 48K)

when did people forget to blankpost?

with 5G we become the internet, DNA is going to be both used and manipulated in real time. Something terrible is coming for humanity, unimaginable horrors

Attached: 364_20_2001-a-space-odyssey-1968.jpg (500x255, 16K)

lmao

you love the sound of yourself. talk less, observe more

I'm sure you can understand the mistrust I've allotted you. Thank you, user.

> AI and trashumanism are against God.
Tell me who knows God, his plan, and his creation besides him? I'll wait. If you refer to religion, you've already have invalidated yourself because religion is man made, full of lies, limited, and has very little to do w/ the infinite creation of God. Religion is nothing more than a culturally infused snapshot theory of God's overarching framing of our universe which is why new religions are forked every 1000 or so years when prior ones become obsolete.

Trans-humanism, in the popular sense is as retarded and filled with dogma as Christianity. Nobody's going to live forever. You live and you die as do stars which even have limits. Your works live on as will AI.
> a person doesn't need machines to achieve what they want,
Agreed. Yet, AI is slated in God's plan and will occur.
> That merely stems from lack of spiritual development and wanting the easy way out of things.
Most people are spiritually immature because they believe in dogmatic religions as opposed to the infinite truth from GOD that greets them everyday. Praising or dwelling on technology is one part of a larger problem reflective of an ignorant and immature person. Folly follows such people everywhere beyond tech.

So, again, what's your point?

DESPITE

Ask a specific question...
You asked this last night..
> Arm and bone
What's the symbolism ? Simple : There's more than meets the eye. Below the surface : skin .. lies a complex and significant world that serves as the real function and 'meat' of things. An Arm is an 'extension' of you... As will AI be an extension of us.

> 5G
Just some nigger grease for the internet of things future. It's more to do with devices that will use 5G and for what purpose than the communication means.
> Muh DNA (bio-engineering)
Man is a long way from understanding this and using it effectively. There will be lots of fuck ups and side effects (goes without saying). Nothing apocalyptic... Just a range of shit to cause mankind to realize they have no clue how any of it works or how to use it towards their end. As man kind matures in their understanding and treatment of the world, they will be given access to understanding to use it properly. Not a minute sooner. Most apocalyptic shit is made my kikes in hollywood to literally fuck w/ the feeble minds of Christians that literally think the end of the world is coming. It's funny that this connection is rarely perceived.. But this is expected when speaking about christ cucks.

Don't need to observe anymore. I have for a long time. Just dropping seeds and messages before things get underway.
Fine by me, your loss of an opportunity.
The message is more important than the messenger. Some simply aren't after it.

you don't know what you're talking about, please stop and listen

Say something of value and I'll listen.
I'm the only one posting sensible replies.
My time here is almost done. Don't cry when this is prunned again as you obviously aren't in search of answers.

I don't think you realize I'm thanking you for helping me understand.

I once tripped on LSD for the ending that was FUCKED UP.

Attached: 1447888809341.png (500x351, 258K)

>I can walk you through all the connections
Ok. I'm your hucklebearer.

If that's all the info you needed, kudos. I thought you were indicating this here :
> I'm sure you can understand the mistrust I've allotted you.
If you're saying that you're still reasonably speculative of what was said, that's cool. Goes without saying. Verify anything you hear by your own personal research and scrutiny.

*Cheers

Or you can simply continue to live and see it for yourself. It's interesting always to find people say : Who could have seen this coming?
Meanwhile, it most often has stared them in the face for ages, they simply rejected it or didn't care.

O'well.. There's a deep truth in this as well that eludes many

You're a fucking idiot.

AI will not be an extension of us, you are thinking of intelligent agents (IA), there is a difference.
AI is, supposed to be, an autonomous "living" thing. if they get much further with rat brain research it will be literal.

I think you meant that response to a different poster. I just jumped on this faggoty thread wanting you to tell more about all the connections.

Code mane for merkel