Telegram down

The only service (((they))) dont control suddenly gets hit by ddos attack

Attached: 85B35BC1-7B84-4DF3-B6C1-C5EB2F9D8498.png (512x512, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

privacytools.io/
wiki.installgentoo.com/wiki/List_of_recommended_Windows_software
telegram.org/faq
youtu.be/x3Q5Er-yCGE
bitchute.com/video/eX8nnJFUv6Cg/
youtu.be/8ur647pvGaI
youtu.be/iLrcbj3Fxx4
youtu.be/IwHcIIP13oY
courses.csail.mit.edu/6.857/2017/project/19.pdf
github.com/telegramdesktop/tdesktop/tree/dev/Telegram/SourceFiles/mtproto
eprint.iacr.org/2015/1177.pdf
github.com/chatsecure
github.com/siacs/Conversations
archive.is/Vkq09
riot.im/
github.com/corna/me_cleaner)
wire.com/en/
securemessagingapps.com/
zdnet.com/article/telegram-starts-to-play-nice-with-security-agencies-over-user-data-but-not-in-russia/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good. Nazis should not have a safe space

Nazis have mass media laws the prevent others from being anti-semetic.
>No safe spaces

Come out come out kike

Attached: CF5827FE-85D1-4C91-A8EF-E2DE674D4170.jpg (2048x1536, 865K)

is this actually the only service beyond their reach ?

Bergbooknand twatter are ubder control same with angthing google or microsoft so yeah

Stop shitposting, Telegram is doing alright

kek no

privacytools.io/
wiki.installgentoo.com/wiki/List_of_recommended_Windows_software

TG is pozzed, use at own risk

Source:
telegram.org/faq

>Please note that this does not apply to local restrictions on freedom of speech. For example, if criticizing the government is illegal in some country, Telegram won‘t be a part of such politically motivated censorship. This goes against our founders’ principles. While we do block terrorist (e.g. ISIS-related) bots and channels, we will not block anybody who peacefully expresses alternative opinions.

t. use TG daily

works for me

Is Signal a good app?

they rolled their own crypto, so no.
i won't be surprised if there is a hole put accidentally or purposefully in it.
and if it exists, be sure the 5 or 6 eyes are already looking inside.

KiwiFarms was also hit by a ddos
Hmmmmmm

Take your meds schizo. The only way "they" can decrypt your messages is by getting your device i.e. private/secret key.

Why do you think they want to divide and censor the internet so badly? (The only way cop catch criminals is bc with time criminals get lazy and sloppy.)
The only thing that stops (slows) them is the amount of money they're making on it.

Attached: 1526937365303.jpg (337x352, 7K)

So Telegram is not safe according to you and we should'nt use it? Thank you, my greatest ally.

Attached: good goy.png (310x338, 128K)

Only in the Americas at least, I couldn't connect until like half an hour ago.
Although idk if it is still going in some places

no it isnt, why all the telegram shilling today?

Isnt it open source if so anyone can know its weakness

Attached: photo_2019-06-12_06-26-27.jpg (1280x1085, 121K)

Well, at least mtproto uses known primitives in sane ways.

Depends on your threat scenario. I would use it for piracy and so on, but not to form a terrorist organization.

>The only service
Signal and Tox are safer, more trustworthy.

Attached: lain21.jpg (876x969, 49K)

anything using the signal protocol should be good.

Definitely. The people behind it are really well known in the crypto community, the protocol is vetted well and based on OTR. It's among the most secure messengers, far more so than Telegram.

Attached: lain37.jpg (823x793, 27K)

>BRAND NEW CHINA VIDEO!!!
youtu.be/x3Q5Er-yCGE
China is the CHOSEN one of the NWO and America is being left astray!!
On 4/11/2019 CHN or Central Happenings Network, was terminated on YouTube with zero warning or strike
>2years of videos, 8k subs and a great following
They despise anyone who motivates and rallies the anons and Bellagio Sampler is hated amongst the Jews

They are coming for everyone
bitchute.com/video/eX8nnJFUv6Cg/

They wont stop till ALL our heroes and monuments are gone!!!
youtu.be/8ur647pvGaI

We need to protest these control freaks !!! Fuck the Jewish NWO
youtu.be/iLrcbj3Fxx4
Remember the fallen

>CHN interviews TITUS FROST
Best interview I've seen him do
youtu.be/IwHcIIP13oY

Is this the last refuge of COMFY on Jewtube??...

don't listen to these kikes. Telegram is open source

t. Pavel Durov

See: the crypto (most important part) is not, making everything else useless

No.

Open source means every man with a brain can see that your program is flawed and leaking/designed to spy and therefore will avoid it. Meaning it's literally impossible to subvert an open source project.

Closed source means nobody knows whats going on and you have to trust the publisher. Which you shouldn't.

Cryptography is a whole 'nother subject.

The crypto Telegram uses is modified "standard" scheme. The (((experts))) say it's "bad"/"wrong" because it's not the "standard" that has been "tested." They have no real argument against Telegram's encryption.

So far nobody was able to crack Telegram's encryption even though there's huge reward for anyone who does it.

Your post smell like kike's filth, by the way, so I won't be replying to you anymore.

so what if it is open source?
developers should never roll out their own crypto.
go read this ivan
courses.csail.mit.edu/6.857/2017/project/19.pdf

>developers should never roll out their own crypto.
K
Thanks, Shlomo. You can cash in your $0.08 on the way out.

Attached: IMG_7581.jpg (720x541, 39K)

I remember the days Twitter would be down two weeks in retaliation for this and nobody dared fuck with anything autism liked
Jow Forums before Millennials

>t. someone who never worked with anything related to security
if you want to roll your own crypto you HAVE to have cryptographers in your team. telegram had mathematicians in their team(iirc), not cryptographers.

>use something that's proven to be secure by everybody is bad
>use my special concoction that I mixed but wont tell you whats in it

Ask me how I know you're a CIA glow nigger.

github.com/telegramdesktop/tdesktop/tree/dev/Telegram/SourceFiles/mtproto

Are you sure? I honestly don't know, but there are fully open source clients either way. Well, the servers still aren't open, so anyway.

There's one known security flaw (later patched): eprint.iacr.org/2015/1177.pdf
If you knew anything about crypto, you would know "not being extensively attacked and tested in the real world" is a real argument. As opposed to these sham cryptanalysis contests.

Attached: lain15.jpg (768x900, 43K)

fuck off kike, not an argument

>but there are fully open source clients either way
yeah, they all suck in a way that they are either
>don't work at all
>have no support and are dead
>FBI honeypot
Woah, look at all that choice.

Was meant for

None of all these (((secure))) messaging apps that have been popping up in the post-Snowden world are secure. They are alphabet soup honeypots pre-selecting for people with stuff to hide and an attempt at getting people to use these instead of PGP.

If you want secure communication use PGP on local computers. Preferably machines with no Internet connectivity and with messages exchanged through offline media (i.e. USB keys or similar). That makes it hard to backdoor in through Intel Management Engine and requires physical breaking and entering to compromise.

Now this security comes at the price of convenience. Communicating that way is very cumbersome. If you prefer convenience, use the (((app))) of your choice. But you shouldn't harbour any delusions about security in that case.

nigger, following your logic fucking nothing is secure. Just look at windows and how it's been pozzed. It doesn't matter what secure app you use or not if the machine you use is corrupted from the start. Even if it's not microsoft, look at intel - they have their plant in Israel. The game has been rigged before you were even born. This is the dark colored red pill, call it a black pill if you want. We already live in dystopia, it's just a matter of time before they execute us physically.

>if the machine you use is corrupted from the start.

There is a reason I mentioned airgapping. And no, it's far from perfect, but it's a start. A distinction none of these "secure" (((services))) can claim for themselves.

Going to be honest, not a cryptographer and I doubt anyone here is, TG looks shady to me due to insistence on their protocol for no good reason when a more conventional and proven solution is available.

Number two is their censorship.

>On December 30, 2017, during anti-government demonstrations across Iran, Telegram has shut down a channel of the Iranian opposition that published calls to use Molotov cocktails against the police, after receiving a complaint from the Iranian government. Pavel Durov explained that the reason for the blocking was a "no calls to violence" policy and confirmed that criticizing local authorities, challenging the status quo and engaging in political debate were seen as "OK" by the platform, while "promoting violence" was not.[149]

>Telegram stated that it would block public channels and bots that are related to terrorism, but it would not honor "politically-motivated censorship" based on "local restrictions on freedom of speech" and that it allowed "peaceful expression of alternative opinions."[177]

>Going to be honest, not a cryptographer and I doubt anyone here is
I'm neither. I just know enough about it to develop secure software, not enough to roll my own crypto.
>TG looks shady to me due to insistence on their protocol for no good reason when a more conventional and proven solution is available.
I agree! OTR, plain GPG, Signal and Tox are all superior.

With mobile phones there's also the broadband OS. In the end everything is potentially insecure. Which is why threat scenarios matter.

Attached: lain103.jpg (612x875, 33K)

Use Chat secure on iOS or Conversations (legacy) on Android and run your own XMPP server (or just join a random one)
github.com/chatsecure
github.com/siacs/Conversations
Someone should merge and standardise these projects and offer a simple XMPP server setup script for Unix boxes.
Boom, free secure fast posting for any org or country

well, we'd have to look into details to see why they blocked that group. And if it's just one, then it's not as bad as compared to thousands that are banned everywhere else.
>Signal
That shit has been pozzed for a few years already.

How so? You mean the vulnerability in Textsecure v3? The protocol got audited a lot more than Telegram before and after that. It also was developed by people who know their shit, as opposed to mtproto.

>be Iranian government
>infiltrate TG resistance group
>make threats to violence
>report group
>?????????
>Profit!!!111!

archive.is/Vkq09
>Ask Slashdot: Best Way To Isolate a Network And Allow Data Transfer?
Any ideas? Printing and out scanning in?

privacy online doesn-t exists

*Out and

it does, but only for a few megahackers

this.

>after receiving a complaint from the Iranian government

That's enough for me, because look at what said.

I've been to many IRL peaceful protests when violence suddenly erupted by masked people and the police magically received authority to beat the shit out of everyone.

What are your thoughts on Riot IM? riot.im/

>The only service (((they))) dont control

You are a fucking idiot if you believe telegram to be the only service not controlled by them.

Hell telegram is not even particularly good when it comes to privacy or quality.

You stupid fucking mongoloid

You're incorrect lmao

lol keep in mind that it's admitted that the CIA got access to Telegram, Whatsapp, etc. messages by putting a keylogger of sorts in the actual keyboard driver on the phone, rather than even worrying about the encrypted transport... if you have software that shows what each side of the conversation is typing, then who gives a fuck if the messages are transmitted with encryption? doesn't fucking matter!

Get a MIPS/pre IME box, install a free Linux distro, use public WiFi, tunnel everything through TOR. It's entirely possible, even with the paranoia presented in this thread.

Crypto seems based on Olm/Megolm. I would say they are on the right way definitely, but their protocol/implementations aren't as well-examined and reviewed as other ones. The bottom line in all this is that I would use e-mail + PGP for really critical communication. The only problem is key exchange, but apart from that it's the most robust thing you can do.

Attached: lain73.jpg (836x966, 44K)

And use a CPU from pre-CPUbackdoor era

Yea, MIPS laptop or a pre-IME intel, both are easily available.

Attached: lain83.jpg (1107x843, 44K)

dude they have backdoors at hardware level
the cia can capture all the inet in/out from your router
even the retards who share cp via tor/torrent get caught

interdasting, thx

Checked and this user knows what he's talking about.

> And use a CPU from pre-CPUbackdoor era

That's what said:

> MIPS/pre-IME

And for the record, prefer pre-IME x86 over MIPS if possible, for

> install a free Linux distro

Is going to be a lot less painful with x86 than it's going to be with MIPS :-)

I might be retarded but I don't know how to look for those MIPS laptops, any keywords I should be using?

>dude they have backdoors at hardware level
Yep thats IME
>the cia can capture all the inet in/out from your router
Secure your router -- just another computer -- or use end-to-end encryption with secure key exchange.

>Is going to be a lot less painful with x86 than it's going to be with MIPS :-)
True!

People usually use Lemote ones (RMS did for a while), they are difficult to find though, sorry.

Attached: lain44.jpg (1112x954, 62K)

So basically you're saying security is dead and there's no way to have a secure conversation.

>tunnel everything through TOR
TOR is a meme. It's been compromised as well. Cryptocraphy? Well, you see, you blame telegram for not having good cryptography, yet others say they are better. HOw are they better? Just because someone said so?
>hurr durr, sir we tested this and that and it all came out alright
Do you know how many fucking Indians are in IT? Do you know how bad their code is? What is the probability that they are not the ones reviewing your crypto or even writing it? I highly doubt that there will be someone out there willing to sit down and write quality stuff just like Terry Davis did. And even then, cryptography is so fucking sophisticated thanks to autistic spazzes not being able to communicate properly, we are left with nothing.
>it's entirely possible
OKay, can you make intel chips in your basement? Yeah? I thought not. It's long gone. There are no real men left to fight this bullshit. Hitler should've killed every single jew, but instead made them work in camps and look where this got us all. This empathy that white people have, will kill them eventually.

Our only hope if for the AI to evolve and take out the jewish overlords.

No, not at all. I'm saying that reasonable security requires putting in the effort to deal with PGP on an airgapped system. Alternatively you can use some random online service with a bunch of Bruce Schneier and Edward Snowden endorsements on their shiny website that is...

> Do you know how many fucking Indians are in IT? Do you know how bad their code is?

...written by pajeets. But at least it will be convenient to use and there will be a (((smartphone))) app for it. Certainly not the choice I would pick.

But wait aren't you basically talking about a local network? You said offline. I could be misunderstanding you here my security and networking knowledge is pretty basic. But what's the point of a few loccaly secure systems. I'll legit just go and talk to the person down the hall. Or just pass a flashdrive. If you're not hooked up to the internet then you're obviously pretty secure. But it also makes that security useless from a communications standpoint.

>TOR is a meme. It's been compromised as well
There are known weaknesses for sure. But TOR is exactly a good choice because it has been a huge target for scrutiny for a long time.
>you blame telegram for not having good cryptography
No, I say it might have insecure cryptography. The protocol isn't based on other, well tested ones, so we can't easily verify mtproto to be safe at a base level.

>HOw are they better?
- Signal Protocol: Based on OTR, developed and supported by well-respected cryptographers.
- Telegram: Financed by rich Russian Durov with no apparent revenue stream, far more server-reliant (which are closed source), known to comply with governments. Crypto scheme isn't based on other protocols.
But like I said: If you have critical communication, then don't use an instant messenger!
>OKay, can you make intel chips in your basement?
You can use a pre-IME processor, a different architecture such as MIPS, or disable IME by installing an open-source EFI.
>Do you know how many fucking Indians are in IT? Do you know how bad their code is
Do trust me, I fucking know.
>I highly doubt that there will be someone out there willing to sit down and write quality stuff just like Terry Davis did
TempleOS is an interesting curiosity, not a real-world usable OS.
>Our only hope if for the AI to evolve
I'll add "AI" to the topics you don't know shit about.

Attached: lain17.jpg (967x929, 53K)

> Or just pass a flashdrive.

And how are you going to protect the data on that flash drive?

Besides, once the message is encrypted, you can hand carry it to the connected (and for all you care thoroughly compromised) machine and send it from there. You just need to make sure the infrastructure you use for encryption/decryption is airgapped so nobody can access it from outside.

>there are known weaknesses for sure
so following your logic, it should be dropped like telegram
>Signal Protocol: Based on OTR, developed and supported by well-respected cryptographers.
Again, says who? bunch of pajeets with cia niggers? I don't trust anything coming from the US shore. They are swamped with alphabet agencies competing with each other for data collection
>You can use a pre-IME processor, a different architecture such as MIPS, or disable IME by installing an open-source EFI
sounds too complicated. I am not going to sit down and learn a whole new fucking field just to get communication secure. It's just beyond retarded. There are only 24 hours in a single day and I have work to do, ain't a 5 year old with tons of time on my hand
>TempleOS is an interesting curiosity, not a real-world usable OS
well right now we have something that's not really user friendly but secure vs user friendly and insecure. It's how we are going to die unironically. We are just simply not smart enough as species to progress any further without continual collapse
>I'll add "AI" to the topics you don't know shit about.
ditto for you

Ohhh. So if I understand it right. You're suggesting encrypting on an offline system then sending the message from another system online. To be taken offline again to another system to be unencrypted?

Yes. That way the message never encounters a potentially compromised system in the clear.

> well right now we have something that's not really user friendly but secure vs user friendly and insecure. It's how we are going to die unironically.

Now that one you are absolutely right about.

>so following your logic, it should be dropped like telegram
No, you didn't get my point at all. Telegram shouldn't be used because there are more well-tested solutions. TOR and Onion Routing have been audited countless times.
>Again, says who?
Bruce Schneier for example. Do you know more about crypto than him? I don't.
>sounds too complicated.
All you have to do is either buy a specific processor, or use me_cleaner (github.com/corna/me_cleaner)
>not really user friendly but secure
My man, TempleOS is ring0-only. If you call that secure, then you really don't have a clue about all of this.

Attached: lain108.jpg (808x902, 35K)

But couldn't it just get captured while being sent over the web and unencrypted over time? Isn't it best to still have something protecting the actual transfer?? Please don't think I'm trying to challenge you or anything. I have a highschool level of computer knowledge lol. I can pass some tests and basic certifications but I haven't even been in college yet. So I'm trying to clearly understand what you're saying and not be an idiot.

lol telegram is jewish honeypot you stupid niggers.
>closed source crypto
>no E2E by default
>under Putin's control
>creators are kikes
even fagbook messenger has E2E by default these days
Use Wire stupid niggers!

Lol. Use a real encrypted app.

Like phones aren't compromised at the hardware level. Nice try Chinese telecom exec.

To decrypt it they would need a private key. If that private key is never sent over the internet, then they can snoop all they want.

Attached: 1306411452032.jpg (640x480, 59K)

>muh freedom anonymous software
>requires a phone number to work

It's not being sent unencrypted. You encrypt your messages cleartext on the airgapped machine. That gives you the ciphertext, i.e. the encrypted message. That ciphertext is what you put on the flash drive. That ciphertext is what you will ultimately send over the web. And on the other side, the recipient copies the message to their own flash drive, walks over to their own airgapped machine and decrypts the ciphertext on the airgapped machine. And again, the resulting cleartext only comes into being on the recipient's airgapped machine.

>under Putin's control
>somehow got banned in Russia
Argument 100

I want to make a group chat for my college republicans club. Why use telegram instead of whatsapp like the mexicans use?

Attached: Sniff1.webm (1098x620, 1.14M)

Wire is the only answer
>can be signed up using temp email
>no other registration necessary
>download app
>no need to give it any permissions
>???
>profit?

wire.com/en/

comparison here: securemessagingapps.com/

> impossible to subvert an open source project.
lol

When 5g is worldwide you wont even be able to airgap without a lead lined enclosure because every microchip will be able to phone home to globhomo in tel aviv

Ok I think I get it. But is it completely impossible to encrypt something without the key? Some things I've read have implied as much but you would think if one of the alphabet agency's really wanted to know they would have the power to break it.

>lol
lol

zdnet.com/article/telegram-starts-to-play-nice-with-security-agencies-over-user-data-but-not-in-russia/
>Under Telegram's new privacy policy, it could hand over user IP and phone details given the right court order.
Geez, I wonder why they are doing this to Putin. T_T
Even if it's not under Putin's control, it is clearly under kike's control.
Pic related
And it's basically the same thing who controls it. And I'd like to emphasize that it has no E2E by default. All messages are sent in plain text by default. And it has a closed sourced crypto even if you do use their "encryption". Who knows who has access to the keys. lol
Telegram is a joke

Attached: file.png (637x234, 14K)

why you larp as a nigger?

nice source faggot. Wikipedia shows nothing that it's registered in london, UK.
>under kike's control
ah I've heard this so many times. It's like how everyone called stephen crowder, milo, lauren and the rest controlled jewish opposition, yet we all saw how they got banned from youtube just a few days back. Same will happen to telegram, don't you worry, it's just a matter of time. If they got banned in Russia and Iran, trust me, the kikes won't tolerate their bullshit for long.

>But is it completely impossible to encrypt something without the key?

To the best of the crypto community's knowledge, yes.

> Some things I've read have implied as much but you would think if one of the alphabet agency's really wanted to know they would have the power to break it.

Even if they have that power - and they might - I don't think it would be easy or cheap for them to break a PGP encrypted message. I think that's why all these (((secure))) services are shooting up like mushrooms in the post-Snowden world. They made the best of a bad situation and threw venture capital at these (((companies))) to entice people away from using PGP with a promise of

> Look goy, it's secure and easy to use

For all these companies glow in the dark. They shill way too hard. And shilling that hard ain't cheap. That sort of thing is being done for a reason.

whats the point of advanced mega cyber hacker man encryption thats triple chocolate verified if they have backdoors into your phone and can take screenshots?

>Russian
>literally defending kikes and kike shills
like clockwork
Yeah I hope (((they))) will really ban it because lots of normies and faggot hipsters believe it's a secured way to communicate.

Let me elaborate on that.

(((Code of Conduct)))
systemd
"community" projects with ridiculous amounts of corporate manpower

Open source projects can be subverted. The only advantage they give you is the ability to look at the code and the ability to change it if you want to fix modify it. Both are hard to the point of impossibility for the big corporate "communities". Crushing complexity sees to that (take a look at Openstack for a prime example of that sort of corporate "community").

Hmm alright. Sounds like I'll need to get a spare system during college.

That's why the guys in the thread were talking about having an offline system where the unencryption is actually done.

it was started by rich people that wanted to keep their comms secret from their government, so it's as good as you're going to get

Also, for the purpose of peaceful political organization, all you need is something that wont ban you and is secure enough to hide your real identity from anqueefa

see

Never did i defend kikes. Stop putting your nigger words into my mouth, nigger.
It will be banned in about 2-3 years. Kikes won't let this go. There are already a few articles crying about online anti-semitism of telegram. Pic related is where they are located and registered. From their website.

And the ip with phone number? okay, i will give you that, it's right they can disclose it, but then again assuming they know who you really are and if they will be able to find you. You can also buy a fake sim and log on to telegram through vpn. Good luck to any nigger finding you. It's easy to avoid it all.

Attached: 2234545.png (825x169, 17K)

Huh?

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-100534.png (720x1280, 137K)

nigger, again, they send texts and other shits in plain text, no encryption by default. And whatever encryption they use aren't vetted by other independent auditors and open source community don't trust them and their intentions with it.

Also you need a proper valid ID to buy simcards. idk if they allow you to buy simcards without ID in your shithole though. If they do then good for you nigger!

British Virgin Island is British territory governed by British laws.

Another part about telegram, unlike Signal and other secured messaging services which encrypts all communication materials by default and then transmit them to receiving device without holding it (whatsapp hold it for 3 days but we all know that it's pozzed owned by kikebook in the first place), telegram first does not encrypt your shits, and second they keep texts and whatever you send in their servers for 3 months or so. They say it themselves in their website.
So fuck telegram once again and fuck you too for being a brainlet nigger.