Can the fucking countryside stop voting for the shitty social democrats that keeps letting in immigrants like crazy...

Can the fucking countryside stop voting for the shitty social democrats that keeps letting in immigrants like crazy? If it wasn't for Stockholm Sweden would be fucked since they're the only part that are majority conservative. How do we change this fellow Swedes and how do we get the countryside to stop voting for shitty leftists parties?

Attached: dLsNrPd - Imgur.png (458x1018, 79K)

umm so
only rural and suburban retards vote for the liberals

If by liberal you mean social democrat then yes and the city votes conservative

> ((Cuckholm))

You fags vote for bigger wallets. Your SD numbers are weak as shit cuckboi.

This must be the only country where this happens, un the rest of the world countryside votes conservative.

Does the countryside in Spain vote rightwing and the city leftwing?

Vi föredrar M och KD, men om det inte var för Stockholm så skulle konservativ politik vara en omöjlighet och vi skulle vara i sossestyre för alltid

Yeah, of course. Ive never heard otherwise in any country.
Why yours dont? Rural people are always more conservative, dont they in Sweden?

>All the smart city pipo voted conservative

>Rural people are always more conservative, dont they in Sweden?
No, here they are the reason why we don't have a conservative government. They always keep voting for the leftwing parties, I thought this was the case in other countries too

Is the countryside even aware of what they are getting themselves into? Are there no people who try to warn them or wake them up to the effects of their voting behaviour?

Nope, just look Who voted for Trump or LePen, or Brexit.

basically the citys in most western countrys are no longer national cities but migrant hubs so they vote left, and half of the nationals still there are liberal scum.

Looks like a weird dick with blueballs

Doesn't the countryside in the UK vote labour though and the cities rightwing or am I misstaken?

looks like a dick with blueballs

Same issue we have Sweedenbro, people in the countryside who rarely ever venture into urban areas have no concept of what life is like. Same as our political class, all get chauffered in to the Houses of Parliament from their 2nd homes in the bordering counties, avoid all the shitty parts of London on the way, in, out, chauffered back.

What are people complaining about, it's all fine.

It’s the other way around

Attached: A478CA56-A5BD-43BF-81C3-CA3DFAB1AD54.png (1439x1198, 669K)

fake and gay

You fags better start pulling those SD numbers because this shit is absolutely faggotry.

Attached: cucks.jpg (1877x837, 644K)

>I thought this was the case in other countries too
Lol. You should take a look at a US electoral map sometime.

Skåne är okej, men Norrland är den delen som alltid är lojala till sossarna och gör det omöjligt för oss att bilda en konservativ regering

I'm with you on this, Spainbro. In the US and Canada, rural areas go right, cities go left.

Its always the retired cunts voting socdems for gibs, expecially from countryside
City people vote for liberals because they have an ideea on how economy works and don't want extra taxes to support boomers

we asked to pay back what you stole from us during Vasa rule

but no, you have to play with fire

Then we asked Germoney to pay back war reparations, just take a look where they are headed now

Why does the countryside in the US vote for less taxes and the cities more taxes?

+ mängden skitbajs i förorten som röstar för gibs det är den största faktorn.

I mean... "right" for Canada anyway. So Social Democrat rather than full on Marxist-Leninist.

Because taxes overwhelmingly go to niggers.

Nobody has open up our borders as much as the cuckservatives, atleast labour has some level of care for working people. Also the urban voters vote for shit like the greens and the Feminists...

>gibs
Gibs? Om du menar att de enda som röstar på vänsterpartier är blattar från förorten så har du rätt. Sossarna från Norrland röstar på partier som fyller upp städerna med invandrare som sedan röstar på sossarna... Jag hoppas verkligen att invandringen kommer stoppas nästa val annars kommer det vara svårt för städerna att fortsätta kunna ha ett höger styre med tanke på att invandrare alltid röstar på vänsterpartierna

>atleast labour has some level of care for working people.
LOL, sossarna hatar arbetare. De gör det mer lönsamt att inte ha ett jobb än att ha ett jobb för att skatterna är så himla höga på arbetare och bidrag e så höga för folk utan arbete. Det är bara gamlingar som fortsätter rösta på dem och några korkade arbetare, men de flesta som jobbar i den fria marknaden fattar att sossarna inte gynnar dem

Don't you want to pay reparations to blacks because their ancestors were slaves user?

I do not. I want them to pay me for the havoc they wreaked on my country.
I also want to ship them to Canada, as Ohioans have done since our founding.

Based countryside

Spoken like a true leftwing.
Do you want to pay reparations to Norway for occupying them also?
Do you want to kill the ancestors of the one who raped your great-great-great grandmother 140 years ago?
I love the new "science" preached in universities. The next 50 years will be an intellectual regression.

Sweden dosen't have that problem like we do since their pension is based on economy output not future generations contributions.

So it's impossible to vote for that such of gibs, you need to vote for more abstract gibs.

Guys google data in your langauge and show it to us - how hard can it be in 2019 to do that?

Just fucking show us graphs, tables, data from last parliamentary election and what cities voted.

Fucking Sweden always being different.

Attached: 1547964771191.png (645x773, 11K)

Ffs back in old europe people enslaved each other just look at vikings and other tribes. Who's gonna pay reperations for that?

Isn't moderaterna cucked?

What the fuck, in all white countries city vote left and countryside right. Are you sure Sweden is not some sort of gook country?

That is because there is no difference in social values on the right vs the left in Sweden. Rural Sweden isn't more religious than urban Sweden for example. So the only difference between Conservatives and Leftists is economic policies which means poorer rural areas have no reason not to vote left.

In Romania euro-parliamentary elections most cities voted center-right.

There is no right winged party in Romania.

>Caring about votes
Not even the most "extreme" party (AfS) will fix Sweden at this point. Just wait for this shitshow to collapse and carve out an ethnostate in the ashes.

>Why does the countryside in the US vote for less taxes and the cities more taxes?

Niggers

>what is Stockholm syndrome

DURBA DURBA DURBA DURBA JAJAJAJAJAJAJA

fucking hell your language looks weird , no offense

Attached: 1549650634385.png (723x475, 169K)

AfS is one of the shittiest parties in Swedish history they’re literally just filled with people that are SD rejects