Black people

Who here has been fortunate enough to have never seen a Black person?

Attached: _96062740_reuters_stormzy.jpg (976x549, 43K)

We get it, you're an idiot racist, congratulations!

me.
feels really good man.
although we have some albanians around here, which is the same thing.

Imagine the smell.

I grew up in Palmer Alaska from 1987 to 2004 and during that time I never once saw a black person and my God ignorance is bliss. You have no idea how beautiful that era was to me. I have such tales to tell....

Attached: 12985390_941134979338437_5172815800684489485_n.jpg (800x960, 113K)

I didn't see a black person until I went to highschool

Niggers are fucking EVERYWHERE.
I never saw a nigger until the (((UN))) started forcing them to other countries.

They are in every city, because if you were to shove these retards in rural areas, they would starve in a matter of days

some used those fuckers as employees(illegally) in their pig farms and they caught some of them fucking the female pigs.
albanians are nigger tier subhumans being in the best side of europe with great climate and such, never evolved after the stone age, not even mud huts, and they have the same tradition with mudslims... fucking animals 'n such.

You don’t have to like everyone you bigot

Our city had a token import basketballer playing for our shitty Tas only comp in the 90s and that was it. Oh and his wife. There's a few more now and (unfortunately) poos have found us

Arggh, I thought Tasmania was the last white hub left in Australia.

Haitians?

They are everywhere, even here I still see them nearly daily

I think the NGO Jews flooded Chile with them, yes.

Me until about age 8. I grew up in a 99% white town.

...the only other town with the same name is in Alabama and is 99% black. Strange world.

I have never seen a foreigner.

Attached: Captura-de-pantalla-2018-04-23-a-las-5.12.15-p.m..png (472x254, 152K)

birmingham

I unfortunately have on my tri to italy.

Saw a couple as a kid on vacations in Brasil. Didn't saw them again until my exchange year in fucking Philadelphia. As I returned, they became a bad memory, since we do not have africans in Argentina. Maybe some sporadic sightings when visiting Buenos Aires, and even then they are extremely rare. Thank goodness.

>black
>people

Attached: the professional gary oldman everyone.gif (320x128, 782K)

>since we do not have africans in Argentina

Attached: download.jpg (300x168, 8K)