When will this tedious LARP finally end...

When will this tedious LARP finally end? I thought it was finished earlier this year after Trump once again failed to "drain the swamp" by sending prison ships to Guantanamo (or whatever the prediction had been). But apparently there are STILL Q-tards, in summer of 2019? After their "storm" was supposed to come by winter 2017? What the fuck, Jow Forums? Who is sponsoring this nonsense?

Attached: avenue-q-logo[1].jpg (1200x800, 311K)

Other urls found in this thread:

justice.gov/opa/pr/nearly-1700-suspected-child-sex-predators-arrested-during-operation-broken-heart?fbclid=IwAR3coZNF_GKI_Va8i-RvKO6Zwjv0EsCy97aN9Vb-T8K_PQ_pKkWEXqhKSMU
youtube.com/watch?v=xfHjD6EJ964
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

boomers are senile
what do you expect

Only faggot believe in that shit
Jow Forums stands with the mass media
>we CNN now

Hitler predicted this

based

I had forgotten about Q til you brought it up, shithead.

q shit is just those people from god like productions finally finding out about infinity chan

If Q is just a larp then William Barr, John Huber, Michael Horowitz, and John Durham are leading a massive criminal investigation with hundreds of DOJ lawyers and investigators for shits and giggles.

Attached: dldyudyudy.png (470x319, 292K)

Attached: ;io;y;o;.png (717x356, 138K)

Trump is just larping as president. those guys are all just way too into his larp.

Attached: 2.jpg (491x421, 70K)

justice.gov/opa/pr/nearly-1700-suspected-child-sex-predators-arrested-during-operation-broken-heart?fbclid=IwAR3coZNF_GKI_Va8i-RvKO6Zwjv0EsCy97aN9Vb-T8K_PQ_pKkWEXqhKSMU

youtube.com/watch?v=xfHjD6EJ964

End? Why would it end? Q is Kushner. It's his pet project to keep people from radicalising and actually doing something - "just trust in trump and trust the plan, don't do anything on your own, everything will be fine even though trump just cucks and compromises, 4d chess migapedes"

When will communism end? And christianity? And islam? And SJWs? And feminism? And ?

This but unironically

I know people who are so gullible to that shit they think JFK is alive. I never believed that Q shit because it was so obviously embarrassingly fake. He felt like a knock off Storm Clouds Gathering but instead of being anti establishment in general and anti police, he was more glow nigger.

this thread was probably created by an intelligence agency or just an idiot, theres no point asking "wtf is q even up to these days i thought it was done??" all of the posts are extremely public its not hard to read it yourself, you're just making this thread to waste space and make it seem like Jow Forums is "done with" Q when its really not something you have to keep up with, the posts keep coming whether ur following or not, so either one day all the pedos get locked up or nothing happens and its back to square one. threads like this seem suspicious to me bc any smart person would either ignore Q or just quietly read the posts.

Draining a swamp that has been stocking itself with crocodiles for at least 100 years is not a quick job.
Virtually the entire Dem party, the majority of R's (Rino's), the CFR, CAIR, CoC, K-Street, politicized Obama, Bush and Clinton appointees, as evidenced by current events large swaths of DOJ and their vassal FBI, Brennan's CIA cronies, the utterly corrupt legacy media, the Awan brothers infiltration and leverage of Congress that the media is criminally 'disinterested' in, and on and on.
To sort through that morass of human sludge is not a weekend's undertaking.
The bread and circus populace obsessed with who scores more points in local pajama-wear, while wearing another man's name on their shirt back, are easily distracted.
The work is ongoing. Many anons understand this. Some are taking part.
Trump could never have won if a huge portion of this country wasn't already awake, or at least waking up.
More are waking up every day.
If Q is fake then riddle me this (pic related). Noname McShitstain was executed for treason. He won't be the last.
Why do you think the entire DC complex is apoplectic at the nomination of Barr?
Think how much (((their))) narrative has collapsed since the dawn of Russia Russia Russia in late 2016.
It's coming.

Attached: 1536212963653.jpg (956x633, 98K)

REPUBLICANS GOOD
POLITICIANS GOOD
GOVERNMENT GOOD

>REPUBLICANS GOOD
>POLITICIANS GOOD
>GOVERNMENT GOOD
I disagree.

Attached: 1534195625973.gif (400x224, 3.08M)

Draining the swamp by turning it into a wannabe Bush era neocon cabinet trying to push the world with war against Iran and Venezuela.

Q hasnt posted in 3 weeks so why did your bosses want you to make this thread?

If only those wars were happening, or even imminent, you'd have the beginnings of a point.

Attached: 1526322302256.jpg (1024x771, 85K)

Something coming perhaps?

idths Fourth dimensional chess!

Getting behind this larpfest to see what's really going on is not Jow Forums's job. Are you getting sleepy? I'm getting sleepy.