What's the difference between a man and a woman's "love"? Do they both view the definition of love differently?

What's the difference between a man and a woman's "love"? Do they both view the definition of love differently?

Attached: 1557549974536.png (212x200, 22K)

No love is just how good at sex you are.

Men can feel love. Women cannot.

Love is only as strong as your desire to fuck.

It's so obvious I shouldn't need to say it but here we go: He would be willing to die for her. She wouldn't.
That's why we can't have equality. We are too willing to be taken advantage of. That came in balance with women being our property.

Women's love = conditional
They only truly love their children and (sometimes) parents, they can only feel infatuation toward their partner.

Men's love = conditional, then unconditional
A man can learn to love anything (human, animal, object, abstraction) by attributed value and repeated interaction (emotional investment).

This is because women lack Type 2 Oxytocin receptors in the brain, which are responsible for altering dopamine-activated familiarity patterns, into oxytocin/vassopressin familiarity patterns.

Attached: 1526847597567.jpg (460x1576, 168K)

t. man

>women love conditionally except when they love unconditionally because of brain chemistry
insightful

Wrong.

They either love you from the get go, or then never will.
They cannot - learn - to love someone/something, because of said brain chemistry.

based

women focus on the relationship while men focus on fucking. the end

What's this sexist eugenics shit you're rambling on about?

>male love is about sex
Truly, the slavic rape baby capital of the world.

And birth control makes it worse

Men’s love
>my woman will do everything for me
Women’s love
>my man will do everything for me

Idk but I’m holding a pistol and drinking a cup of coffee so I clicked on this thread. Seems like a synchronicity but not really. Let’s see if this goes anywhere

Attached: 3739C1F8-AFE6-4F1C-AEB4-4A04A7E14E33.png (534x103, 111K)

Men love the woman, women love the relationship

This. Women dont give a shit about the man. They only care about the relationship.

who gives a fuck? Just live and learn.

women are only capable of loving Chad

what are you trying to slide by posting this?