How's that plastic taste, goy?

How's that plastic taste, goy?

Attached: Screenshot_20190612-130718.png (760x1361, 555K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/environment/2019/jun/05/people-eat-at-least-50000-plastic-particles-a-year-study-finds
archive.is/jpJXG
telegraph.co.uk/science/2019/06/11/average-person-swallows-plastic-equivalent-credit-card-every/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let me guess, the "average" includes all of Africa, India, South America, and Asia.

Why does this seem fake?

Attached: march_of_tyranny.jpg (600x460, 55K)

No I fucking don’t.

The industrial revolution was a mistake.

So does no one post fucking links anymore or what? If it's not some faggot literally who twitter screencap, it's bullshit like this. Please throw yourself off the highest building in your immediate vicinity, OP.

>tfw niggers collect a week's worth of shit and bring it to the corner store as payment

Attached: duck2170802.jpg (407x600, 63K)

glad im not the onlyone pissed by this. nu/pol/ and T_D have really shit up the place

Because it's "The Telegraph".

If I post a link I get half a dozen people crying that I'm giving journos advertising shekels. Can't win with you whiny faggots.

Anarcho-primitivists find club where sun no shine.

Attached: 1528296002903.jpg (1000x693, 89K)

Just give an archived link retard

Plastic container faggets btfo

I don't have time for that shit. Do it yourself.

Archive it, you stupid snaggletoothed teanigger. God fucking damn it.

Attached: 1555448366540.webm (720x404, 1.51M)

How about you don't do anything at all you stupid faggot. Stop pushing threads off the board for your lazy garbage

Then don't start a fucking thread. Absolute cancer.

theguardian.com/environment/2019/jun/05/people-eat-at-least-50000-plastic-particles-a-year-study-finds

Nice link faggot

archive.is/jpJXG
fixd
Fucking newfags, this shit deserves to be saged to hell.

Here's your link you fucking lazy NIGGERS

telegraph.co.uk/science/2019/06/11/average-person-swallows-plastic-equivalent-credit-card-every/

Fuck this shitty board.

This thread is filled with plastic-brains.

How about you go fuck yourself gay newfag nigger and fuck off back to plebit Muhammad.

>Fuck this shitty board.
you were lazy to begin with.
Calling you a Nigger because you created a fucking shitty thread is your failure

I wish there was a report option for being genuinely retarded