Seriously, why does the right-wing despise the heros of 911 so much...

Seriously, why does the right-wing despise the heros of 911 so much? These men and women risked their lives in America's darkest hours and the right only cares to use them as political props.
The Dems on this particular subcommittee were all present. The Reps members were not. Colour me shocked. The right doesn't care about 911 victims.

youtu.be/iQkMJgaHAkY

Attached: it.jpg (1071x777, 390K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Lad_xJurVEM
youtu.be/x3Q5Er-yCGE
bitchute.com/video/eX8nnJFUv6Cg/
youtu.be/8ur647pvGaI
youtu.be/iLrcbj3Fxx4
youtu.be/IwHcIIP13oY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Israel did 9/11

9/11 was a hologram and all of those people are paid boomers

Jon Stewarts legacy is 2 scoops colbert, sam bee on tbs, john muppet Oliver and trevor noah.

He can try all he wants to try to be more than that but itll be hard to live down everything that didnt pan out, jess

Stewart is only mad because he's a NYC kike so he takes it personally. Jews always sperg out over the top when you do something that hurts their feelings. Yeah a bunch of lawmakers probably skipped that shit, the same way they all skip a bunch of important shit. The Dems would only conspicuously all show up for propaganda purposes. Dems don't particularly give a shit about 9/11 either.

Stewart's been driving this fund for more then a decade. There are very real people who got sick from helping people survive the 9/11 terror attacks and he has been honestly defending them for years. I dont know why this isn't just funded considering how little it will cost in the long run.

Jon "Stewart" has some views he will never present to the public. His persona of "happy sarcastic liberal" is 100% fake. Without his writers, he's as intelligent as AOC.

smells like a stunt

I had trouble listening to this speech. People were praising it but it's insufferable.

> 9/11 terror attacks and he has been honestly defending them for years.

Not to mention the $6b settlement larry got. You know setwart is just a noble guy and his wife is just a noble animal rescuer.....you over played in 2012. Enjoy the fall jackass

Fuck this KIKE. It’s a publicity stunt. He’s accomplished nothing but make himself look like a hero, he’s not. And jews helped orchestrate 9/11 and the neocon wars afterwards, how about he asks for money from those same neocon kikes?

Ok, children. Time for school.

Anyone who ran towards those buildings that morning rather than away. The people who dug through that enormous pile of unstable rubble desperately searching for survivors. The folks who worked their asses off cleaning the mess so that we could move on. These people are owed a debt by us that can never be repaid.

If this place had any sort of soul at all. You guys would put your partisan bullshit aside for a while and use your meme power to help Jon Stewart get these people what they are owed.

This seems fishy

>use your meme power to help Jon Stewart

Attached: 1558216003005.jpg (800x596, 52K)

This.
OP should be gassed

Nothing like a jew worth billions ranting and raving at congress to come up with .0001% of his personal wealth to give to other people.

John could fund their hospital bills and it would have less impact on him than a speeding ticket does for you or I.

No, they were not.

i don’t give a shit about people stupid enough to live in that city, and stupid enough to accept the narrative that a dozen sandniggers magically infiltrated the country learned to fly airliners and flew them into the most iconic buildings in jew york city. nyc is shit and it’s always been shit, they should have never been there.

youtube.com/watch?v=Lad_xJurVEM

Unless you're saying Eric swalwell is a republican?

Attached: eric swalwell.jpg (1023x536, 59K)

We've already spent 11 billion dollars on 9/11 first responders.

Liberals want to make to double that to 22 billion.

Okay. Why not make it 5 trillion?

Let's give EVERY 9/11 first responder 5 trillion dollars.

It’s a fucking scam. Go read the bill. The proposed bill extends the date beyond when any of us (9/11 first responders) will be alive, and removes limits to the money

They’re trying to turn it into a goddamn slush fund they can raid like they did with social security. Jon Stewart is using people like me as pawns to help the elites steal more money from Americans. Fuck this bill, fuck politicians, fuck Jon Stewart, and fuck you OP for playing right into their hands

That's just fucking stupid. Those heros were government employees and the government is just neglecting them RN. Get yourself fixed.

I don't think Jon stewart is, I think he is being used by others.

He's only worth 80 mill. Also a screaming child that's telling his parents to sit where he sat while he asked them questions. Apparently lacking the understanding of American government n that anything has a ton of red tape to go through n can't just be approved all Willy nilly, as that's when dictatorships form. It's call checks and balances. Perhaps someone should be hired with that 25 mil he makes a yr to educate him.

He’s either complicit or he is a fucking idiot who can’t read

Either way fuck him

Dont care
Kys

Fuck them. They all belong to one of the most powerful unions in the country, and their fucking union should be paying for all this. This is what they paid union fees for.

THIS

Yankee fucksticks on suicide watch
I was very glad it was the trade towers and not a church or stadium filled with normal people

Bet. He's trying to push it out 50 yrs into the future. I'm sure the boomers that were there helping would be dead by that time while millennials are still struggling to pay off their slush funds that include this and ssi. Hopefully Congress pushes it out a few years, but not 50 damn years.

>Muh firefighters
>Will openly advocate Israel and mudslimes
Wut
This entire incident brought profit for the Jews and the kikerment won't even help the affected goys

Did you see any bodies in the rubble?

I
DONT
KIKES
regardless of their opinions. i only like kikes who say "yes kikes are evil, im so sorry goyim"

Stop with the hologram bullshit and start looking at WTC7 ffs.

Attached: download (2).jpg (261x193, 17K)

You're not wrong. I'm just saying he isn't a good guy. This is just a case of jewish pathology being useful for once.

It's like if you drove your truck onto a guy's farm and hit a bunch of his pigs, and he held a huge grudge about it. That's what's happening.

I still have nightmares about it. Wake up regularly smelling jet fuel and burning flesh

Nah fuck reauthorizing it at all. I have things they won’t compensate for but they’ll compensate a resident of NY who saw the planes hit, left the city, then filed a claim for emotional distress

Meanwhile I was in the pentagon for weeks digging through rubble recovering bodies

>Washed up,failed comedian.
>Expert on policy and law.
Fucking pick one.

Why can’t both parties be at fault? Is it really that crazy to think people are so divided in politics right now that they can’t even pass a bipartisan bill?

is 9/11 just gonna become another halucoste? where fucking jews are playing the victim even though other people of different backgrounds suffered and equal amount if not more?

There are 6 million 9/11 victims.

Survival of the fittest. Fuck them.

sounds that way. see hallofcost munies FOREVUH

What total crap jew ol liebowitz trying to get the heat off the Jews for incineration 3000 people in their little mossad false flag

Dancing israelis

Jon Stewart is a bully and thug. He is a greedy, selfish pig who thinks he is superior to people. He thinks everything belongs to him and his psychotic tribe. He shares no money with the poor people who need money.

didnt america sue saudi arabia over this? im pretty sure we did. fuck 9/11 1st responders. fuck the people who died in the crashes. fuck those towers

That sucks. I remember first seeing the photos on the street that showed all the lumps of meat every 2 feet, can't imagine sensing it all live.

is this how americans think unions work?

Where were you on 9/11? Probably inside your mother, one way or another.

I live in NYC. Never felt bad for the police or fire fighters. They finally have work to do on 9/11 and get killed and can't collect their 250k a year bloated pension that is slowly killing the city boo hoo.

It's how summerfags think unions work

Why should the tax payers pay for them when they got hurt on the job? Isn't that exactly what insurance is for.

Good morning reddit

Attached: 1559130174152.png (594x582, 63K)

Jon Leibowitz did 9/11

>It has been 18 years and Johns cause still hasn't been successful no matter who has been in charge
>OP
>HUrRrRRrR oNlY the DemOcrRaTs CaRe AbOuT 9/11 heroes
>Veterans standing on the street begging for money
>OnLy ThE DeMoCrAts care Hurp a Derpa
OP is double digits iq that's pretty much what I wanted to say

I see these kind of posts, what board do you think this is? This kind of shit boomers care about. who here cares about 911 nigga?

We should considering they risked their lives and are now paying for it thanks to our great building designs, asbestos is totally awesome and won't kill you and you totally don't deserve compensation for the fact you're gonna die later in your life for being exposed, nah fuck those people we gotta save more money to send to Israel

>be me
>get a call from my mom
>dad was supposed to pick her up at 5
>it's 8 and he hasn't shown up
>he was working that day remotely somewhere
>call one of his coworkers
>they heard that he collapsed and an ambulance came so he is in the hospital
>not sure where though
>call 411 asking if they know
>get a dumb unionized nigger who can barely speak english
>tells me to call local fire department
>call them
>boomer guy answers the phone also can barely understand what he says more like because he sounds retarded
>says he will try to find him asks me the town he was last spotted in and the exact street
>know town but no idea about street, dad's job makes him move around a lot so no fucking idea. Ask him why I can't just say his name and he tells me where he is and he says "that's not the system sir"
>pick street I think he is in "no ambulances there sir"
>tells me to call NYPD
>get another unionized retarded boomer who uses the same exact shitty system to try to track my dad
>can't find him
>find my dad 2 days later and find out he had a heart attack and died hours before I could visit him

So I really have no respect for the NYPD or fire department or city of NYC. They are union leeches and our infrastructure is backwards and not updated and a reason why is because we just wastes so much money and due to connections the worst people get hired for projects. There is no reason why I can't call someone in the city, put my dads name in and they tell me what hospital he was in. The fact that this wasn't a thing, and I needed to know the exact street where he got medical attention to learn this which by the way, I did get right and the boomer fuck still saw nothing, is insane.

>support our troops!

fucking shills man, ruined the boomer meme. what you said though could only have come out of the mouth of a baby boomer. you took a compassionate position and queered it up terribly.

btw jon stewart is thinking of running for president

I care so little I almost passed out user.
>Post your random story in this shitty thread and it has zero baring on the original post
I'd call you a faggot but this faggotry is so rampant in the new posters I barely give a fuck

Why are you trying to hard to make the right look bad? Please give up, Goldstein.

They gotta tryhard7 it user it's in their DNA. 7 7 7 7 7 77777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777777

>BRAND NEW CHINA VIDEO!!!
youtu.be/x3Q5Er-yCGE
China is the CHOSEN one of the NWO and America is being left astray!!
On 4/11/2019 CHN or Central Happenings Network, was terminated on YouTube with zero warning or strike
>2years of videos, 8k subs and a great following
They despise anyone who motivates and rallies the anons and Bellagio Sampler is hated amongst the Jews

They are coming for everyone
bitchute.com/video/eX8nnJFUv6Cg/

They wont stop till ALL our heroes and monuments are gone!!!
youtu.be/8ur647pvGaI

We need to protest these control freaks !!! Fuck the Jewish NWO
youtu.be/iLrcbj3Fxx4
Remember the fallen

>CHN interviews TITUS FROST
Best interview I've seen him do
youtu.be/IwHcIIP13oY

Is this the last refuge of COMFY on Jewtube??,.,.,.

>right wing
there is no real right wing in the US Congress

This thread is about NYPD and NYFD. Due to their incompetence I was robbed seeing my dad before he died.

Cuz you Jew's wanna extend the gravy train till 2080 you momo

Jon Stwert is mostly the reason things are the way they are today. The Daily show was the most watched "news " program during the Bush Administration. An entire generation hooked on fake news. Obama killed the Daily Show because you cant survive if you dont make jokes at the presidents expense.

>Israel did 9/11
Fucking a right they did.

>bump

I wanted to come here to see if the place that ruined /v/ just by existing would actually be against Jon Stewart just to be on the other side. You guys are crazy paranoid fucking retards and ruined this fucking site.

Attached: 1405549723889.jpg (458x461, 21K)

and I still don't care, this thread is actually about 9/11 and not the NYPD and NYFD, we're talking about government incompetence here and government indifference, not the problems that you're complaining about.
Sorry about your dad but this really isn't the thread

political theatre

congressional hearings are the stage

you're a god damn hero user
never let anyone tell you otherwise
God bless you

hes literally Jewish how fucking new are you retard

This is Left wing bullshit. The city of NY is fucking solely responsible for taking care of its 1st responders. Fuk Lebowitz and his covering for NY's crooked democrat machine.

I was a 1st responder in the national guard, the VA could give a shit less about me. went back a few years because of respiratory issues and they gave me a 6000$ bill for a cat scan. put in a claim and wait 3 years they say and you will get free shit healthcare by brown street shitting doctors. fuck you cops and suck my dick firefighters

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

because refugee lives matter and not 9/11 heroes

>that last part
Oh I get it now

Leftist lie.. People on the right honored them. BUT some people are milking it Fuck you leftist subhuman.

I don't care user what you think

Bruh you're either trolling or retarded.

>Stewart is only mad because he's a NYC kike so he takes it personally.
Leaf speaks the truth. It's not a left/right thing with him, it's a Newyoahkaah thing.

I listened to his speech.
Shouldn't King Nigger's Obamacare take care of all those people?

Didn't Larry have to turn over all of it to his tenants?

>The right doesn't care about 911 victims.
They've been cared for enough. Its time to move on.

If John Leibowitz really cares about 9/11 victims then he would instead press congress to release the truth about 9/11. But of course he doesn't want that.

Does that information cure cancer?

this, is he trying to get into politics or something

city employees get free health care for life. wtf is lebowitz shilling about?
guarantee jews have stolen a shit ton from that fund already and want more.

Ok americunt you fucking got me. That trolling is actually top tier. We should push that message.

The only justice they should have got was the complete destruction of Saudi Arabia and Israel for being the perpetrators of 9/11

Holy fuck, awkward

Fuck Jon Stewart he doesn’t really care about the first responders, he’s using them as a back pocket politic to get himself into a 2020-2024 presidential run.

18 fucking years ago. Jesus christ let it be forgotten already.

Lol no they just split the difference from an even 10

He should go to Tel Aviv next

>why does the right-wing
IT IS THE DEMOCRAPS THAT ARE GETTING YELLED AT YOU DUMB NAZI!

we are so fucking fucked, this thread is full of the same poison mentality that states, my dislike for this person overshadows everything they think or do.

the twin towers were full of asbestos, every floor of it was built with it. each tower was 110 stories so there were 220 floors of asbestos that were released into the city, not counting wtc building 7.

I know someone who lost fuctioning of their lung because of their role in the clean up.

Stewart is a puppet, he was a useful idiot whose job was to deflect the obvious corruption of congress and potus of the early 2000s, basically a release valve to help people chill out with everything that went on in that decade.

I dont like him, but he is right about this... we should cancel some of our foreign aid if that is what it takes to take care of people sick from 9/11.

this is wrong, congress gets healthcare for them and their families and its very good coverage, they dont lose it if they no vote on bills or do not show up to hearings, votes, etc.

the fact that they can behave this way and the regular folk who do all of the gritty not sexy work that keeps america going is disgusting.

your experiences with cops, firefighters, etc that went badly does not equate into a fuck them, let them die justification.

you are playing into the divide and conquer game which has brought us to this point in time... the same game that sees cops and veterans of wars killing themselves in large numbers on a daily basis.

as angry as some of you are at firefighters, cops, vets... those guys are likely way more angry because they went into the career choice because they really believed in the principals of honor, sacrifice, brotherhood, etc... but they are the ones experiencing the first hand dissapointment of situations like this one, we are just reading about it from the outside in.

i always thought millenials would be smarter or more dedicated into fighting for a better world, i see a lot of people my age taking on the traits of jaded boomers and gen xers.

the jaded, bitter posting that i read on breitbart, facebook, twitter, political website message/comment boards from the older age demographic has become standard operating procedure by young adults... I watched that come to reality on glp, ats, david icke, reddit conspiracy and political sub reddits, and now to pol.

if you dont do a lot of self reflection, i think you will begin to see all of us can easily post like the npc stereotype with reactionary posts that mirror those by boomers and gen exers who have given up on hope.

The hearing wasn't needed in the first place because they were all going to vote to extend it anyway.

>I always thought millenials would be more dedicated into fighting for a better world
What's even the point when Gen X and Boomers just gave up and threw us under the bus and gave us 0 reason to care about this country. Let it just burn down cause everything our forefathers fought and died for was apparently a huge waste thanks to those 2 generations

Attached: fhgdgfrhdfgh.jpg (1920x1200, 504K)

>Using your influence to stand up for ordinary Americans

REEEEEEEE IT'S A JEWISH STUNT!!!!!! FAKE NEWS!!!!!

fucking Christ. Is there any context under which a rich or famous person could do something genuinely good without it being called a stunt,m