Is Japan the only country left that still resists the big nose attempts to destroy all nations?

Is Japan the only country left that still resists the big nose attempts to destroy all nations?

Attached: 11.jpg (369x373, 30K)

Many Asian and middle eastern countries resist Jewish subversion. We just need to get more people aware of Jewish influence over our societies.

I suspect that the reason why the Asians get no attention is because they're not in the plan for the 500 million slaves.

Attached: georgia-guidestones-top-commandments.jpg (1600x1200, 466K)

Hmm Chiba is pretty gay promoting right now.

Kobe has a lot of mosques.

In general though yes.

Japan has tons of problems due to their refusal to increase their labour via immigration my dude. Take a look at their suicide rates for example. They have some of the lowest birth rates in the world. It's a dying nation.

>Implying that the sun rose

With declining birth rates and declining weebs, Japanese will be non-existent as a written/spoken language in the next hundred years

Screen cap this post

>flag
checks out

not for long

Attached: jews18.jpg (1816x541, 109K)

Indeed, I suspect at some point they fill find a reason to turn the US war machine towards Asia.
Asians are too smart to enslave, as are Whites. they want a nice population of light brown people who aren't big thinkers.

>No argument
As usual.

>you need to kys or you will die
>why does nobody take me seriously

What

>I suspect that the reason why the Asians get no attention
Asians make disinformation D/C on this board which is why they rarely get attention

Unless you were talking about the guide stones, one slab is in Chinese/Russian

>Many Asian and middle eastern countries resist Jewish subversion.
Except Russia

I have been in japan a month ago, and i have to say that the looks thry gave me is like they never saw a white dude before, i fucked like 5 chicks in the week i have been there, could have more but i was on a job trip

how does it feel to watch your country slowly turn into a Brazil 2.0

I'm sure japan is the very own israel of the asian equivalent of the jew, allied to the jew

at some point, when they've secured enough, they will sacrifice that place

Nope. Japan's largest corporations are all partially owned by foreign investors. They have recently opened immigration to an unprecedented level.

>Dying nation
>Basically invented the internet tranny and pedo trends
>Literally working themselves to death
>Large and thriving commie scene
Why would you think the resist world jewry?

idk man they like the idea of killing a jew to save the world. thats what christianity is all about. some jew got killed and it saved the world. maybe if some one puts a bullet in bibi we will have world peace. we should try trump first hes a jew as well

Attached: based.png (628x822, 170K)

>dying out extremely rapidly
>open to fags and other degenerates
>importing third world workforce
>men are indistinguishable from women and don't do anything other than watching cartoons
Very based.

Attached: 1553836909811.png (623x767, 596K)

Japan will still exist as Japan even if it's population would shrink down to 10M
Sweden won't exist in 10 years

kikes cant blend in with the japs. they cant pull the old "we need to check our privilege, right my fellow asians" trick

Jews are so fucking disgusting! It's in their DNA to be disgusting, greedy little pieces of shit who think the whole world should do what they want. Jewish males are the most hideous abominations on earth.

> i fucked like 5 chicks in a week
things that didnt happen

Japanese women are hungry for big white cock.
It's true

I guess they're also hungry for mutilated israeli dick

Japan is taking care of it self, birth rates are so low and suicide rates so high the country will be gone within a few generation

Ive been to japan and the cute ones are usually very shy and dont speak any english. The other ones are roasties.

They got jewed really hard near the end of WW2 and after that.

Japan doesn't resist it though