Drunk Japanese

Why do Japanese wagecucks get so fucking trashed when they drink?

I read it’s a pretty common thing in Tokyo to get hammered after work and sleep in the sidewalk

Attached: 34B38A32-31AC-4BF9-9632-FA39620F832B.jpg (428x650, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x3Q5Er-yCGE
bitchute.com/video/eX8nnJFUv6Cg/
youtu.be/8ur647pvGaI
youtu.be/iLrcbj3Fxx4
youtu.be/IwHcIIP13oY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 0B8293AE-16A1-4731-8DC9-F4178D7E6B4C.jpg (644x422, 76K)

And no nigger will rob him.

Attached: 49E4A114-088E-4B90-A812-FBDD431070A7.jpg (450x600, 37K)

It must be nice knowing you can sleep in the fucking street and you won’t get mugged

Attached: 5145FA4C-B9FD-42CF-B1AC-57E49CF95886.jpg (480x728, 82K)

Based as fuck

I though Asians were allergic to alcohol

That's why even one glass knocks them out.

asians lack the entsyme that deals with alcohol and they get poisoned by it.

this desu, or ur head stomped repeatedly by nogs

i thought this too. Is it true tho?
it's easy gettin wasted when you're fucked by one American "Beer".

Approximately 36% of East Asians (Chinese, Japanese, and Koreans) show characteristic physiological responses to drinking alcohol that includes facial flushing, nausea, headaches and a fast heart rate.

Most caucasians have two major isozymes, while approximately 50% of East Asians have the cytosolic isozyme but not the mitochondrial isozyme. A remarkably higher frequency of acute alcohol intoxication among East Asians than among Caucasians could be related to the absence of a catalytically active form of the mitochondrial isozyme.
"en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alcohol_flush_reaction"

its only common around new years
all the companies have their "bounenkai" which is the "forget-the-year" party

because every company and group of friends has their own preferred night to go out it appears as though there's about 3 weeks or so of people getting destroyed in public

but then that's immediately followed by new years parties so its another few weeks of drunks in public
but really its only that time, end of year/beginning of year

and during peak sakura, then people get wasted in the middle of the day and leave garbage everywhere

so those three times

>Is it true tho?

Yes

They don't have the digestive enzymes.. we could meme booze as a white supremacist drink

it should be noted that south koreans do this year round.

niggers can deal with alcohol and other poisons as well as whiteoids.

i wish id had the same lack, this is what im going to drink this weekend to get drunk.

Attached: P1010008b.jpg (2048x1536, 601K)

cool to know, thanks.

That's bs. 5 bottles of beer are only enough to make me tipsy.

This is all the same guy you fag! Show me an example of it being common.

when i lived in seoul there was never a day that i walked home and didnt see a pile of puke, a gang of stumbling businessmen, or a person passed out. one time i even walked into a scene of a convulsing woman who probably died from alcohol toxicity as she was shaking uncontrollably and vomiting everywhere like some exorcist shit.
south koreans love to drink, but they cant handle their shit--thats for sure.

>BRAND NEW CHINA VIDEO!!!
youtu.be/x3Q5Er-yCGE
China is the CHOSEN one of the NWO and America is being left .astray!!
On 4/11/2019 CHN or Central Happenings Network, was terminated on YouTube with zero warning or strike
>2years of videos, 8k subs and a great following
They despise anyone who motivates and rallies the anons and Bellagio Sampler is hated amongst the Jews

They are coming for everyone
bitchute.com/video/eX8nnJFUv6Cg/

They wont stop till ALL our heroes and monuments are gone!!!
youtu.be/8ur647pvGaI

We need to protest these control freaks !!! Fuck the Jewish NWO
youtu.be/iLrcbj3Fxx4
Remember the fallen

>CHN interviews TITUS FROST
Best interview I've seen him do
youtu.be/IwHcIIP13oY

Is this the last refuge of COMFY on Jewtube??

well obviously but not all Asians were created equal

Attached: chineseorjapanese.gif (500x332, 292K)

Yeah, I'd only need 3 tablespoons of that whiskey to get drunk

>getting wasted because your waifu is in her peak
that's dedication

Attached: 1558426416977.webm (1280x960, 2.96M)

Never change Finland

they get wasted to stay away from their harpy wives. it usually goes down like this:
>bosses wife is a bitch shrill harpy
>boss uses his authority to force coworkers to go drinking with him
>they all get wasted
>they visit a brothel
>they return home drunk and smelling of cigarettes and whores
>wife and kids are already asleep
>rinse, wash, repeat

oh my! So youre on the critical end of that alcohol poisoning? :D
i'll drink for you then.

an existential crisis due to being wagecucks and the loss of the samurai class

would you rather work 80 hours a week for cash, or kill peasants with swords for cash?

Attached: 1558909523144.jpg (454x564, 56K)

how many letters do you need to spell "peanuts?"

Only Japan and America have this type of work ethic. There is absolutely no competing with our economies. If that dude needed to blow of steam because his work week sucked, that's cool with me. I lived in Japan for 3 years while in the US Navy. We have an awful lot in common with one another. We develop technology and they refine it. Good symbiotic relationship. People sleeping like this is a very regular occurrence in Japanese cities, difference being people will actually leave him alone until he naturally wakes up, whereas someone falling asleep on any given American city street would be robbed by niggers or spics.

Attached: 20140510_135901.jpg (3264x2448, 2.37M)

>kill peasants with swords for cash?
>cash
bushi were given land and paid in rice

We don't need to worry about waking up to a chainsaw to our neck, so it's okay.

its actually uncanny how almost no one steals shit in east asia. i left a $1000 camera and several thousand worth of lenses in a chair at a subway station on accident once and didnt notice for 2 hours. when i returned, the camera was still there.

Those are translated:
Salted peanuts = suolapähkinät

maapähkinät = peanuts

it is not just ja*anese it is also chi*ks and all other insectoids. They are weaklings. Genetic waste

I love bounenkai.

fuggggg

Japan is 'dance for me wagie': the country. Some may claim that america works more hours but we dont have their cancerous work culture. Id get drunk too if my boss told me to work overtime with the only compesation being 'appreciation' or whatevee lingo they use.

They work 16 hours a day, so it’s better to just say “fuck it” and sleep in the street when you have to be back in the office in 5 hours. Better than going all the way back home and getting an hour of sleep, and then facing the brutal commute.

plus the wife is happier if she doesnt have to see you and just gets money in an account to spend while you are slaving away.

>Only Japan and America have this type of work ethic.
Shut the FUCK up BOOMER. You have no fucking idea what you're talking about.

The shitty thing about Japanese work culture is you're never "off". My Japanese coworkers find it absurd I leave on time, everyday.

The Japanese work day begins where they immaculately groom themselves, show up a half hour early, work*, and after work they stay longer to show how hard of a worker they are, and after the work day, you go drinking with the boss or your coworkers to celebrate a good day.

*Note
Japanese don't actually work very hard. Their polite and do good work, but they're some of the least efficient workers I've ever seen. An American can do more work in two hours than a Japanese man will do in ten hours.

>I don't have a job.

Noted.

Why is the japanese man so depressed? Nice country, employment oppurtunities, rich culture and plenty of qts. How can you be so depressed?

Attached: 1560321996014.jpg (556x560, 23K)

because its all a facade. you realize this after a few years of immersing yourself in their culture

>le epin american beer meme
You mean the mass produced lager which european immigrants started brewing here? Are you saying your country doesn't make any beer for poorfags?

it's called mind control nigaaa

>Nice Country
Great country. Correct yourself.

>Employement Opportunities
Nah mate, job opportunities for Japanese suck. They're often low pay, and huge competition. I know plenty of Japanese who went to good schools, but because employers have a surplus of workers, they can choose the creme of the absolute crop leaving the very good working retail or shit jobs. Kind of sad.

>Rich culture
Yes, but all other culture is overshadowed by Tokyo culture. It's kind of sad, I've lived in many cities here and it's alien to the Tokyo culture, but that's all portrayed and seen as only Tokyo culture is Japan culture.

>qts
Granted, but they don't fuck anyone and when they do, they just lie there. Cook some great food tho afterward.

even better friend
you can always print more cash
but can't make more land

They are not drunk. It's called Karoshi.

Attached: japanese-768x414.jpg (768x414, 113K)

“Work” is just a theatrical ritual for them that emphasizes putting in office face time over actual productivity. So to a Japanese person, his boss will think that he’s the hardest worker in the world because his boss sees the guy coming in earlier than him and leaving later than him, even though 90% of the subordinate’s day is spent just staring into space and thinking of ways to commit suicide.

It is a toxic way of working that functions more as a means of social control rather than getting something done for a specific purpose.

*cough*

Attached: Netherlands-1300-vs-2000.png (720x447, 37K)

Why is Japan's work culture such shit? Why are there no startups that essentially make the same product/service as the large white collar places, but adopts the work-life balance policies of burgerland? It seems like a manager or CEO would save money on giving less pay and hours in exchange for letting employees go home for dinner on a weeknight.

Chinks aren’t human at this point.

>3d waifu
she a shit, and you a shit

Attached: hotaru4.png (1061x1600, 1.33M)

Same thing as Feather Niggers who sleep drunk at bus stops

Mongol bug blood is weak to Fire Water

Looks /comfy/ desu

>Still not asking for it

Tokyo should be walled to contain their influence and zainichi should be culled.

this guy getting drunk with pepsi apparently

>Dr Pepper
glorious

Attached: 1423948591829.png (512x525, 13K)

It depresses me a little just hearing it's not as good as it's painted. I still get the feeling you guys have a way of life better than us, but I can see the drawbacks.

The Japanese are terrified of doing things differently. An example is I own a restaurant I visit sometime. The manager I have, has been doing things the exact same way I taught her to do it for years no. No deviation.

One of my girls would take steaming hot things out of the over with her bare hands, constantly burning them. All the workers were doing the same. I showed them they could used the flat end of an instrument to safely, and efficiently do it.

The girl mentioned she had thought of doing the same, but as seeing no one else would do it, this was the way it was supposed to be done. As soon as I told her, now they all do it.

Japan strongly believes the nail that sticks out gets hammered down. Doing something different the procedure is highly frowned upon. That's why there's a lot of Americans like me raping the local economies because we're willing to innovate and risk failures.

Or he just gives less pay to begin with. In America people might be outraged and demand more. Even the Amazon piss bottle workers have garnered some degree of sympathy and call for change.

But the Japanese are so consumed by whims of the insectoid hive mind to get upset.

This guy gets it

Attached: D8nNIzGVsAEYO8d.jpg (827x1169, 105K)

finnfag

Attached: drpepper.jpg (650x805, 40K)

>Valhalla
That's awesome. How's it taste?

>Wake up in shitty 5x5 apartment hugging cold cum crusted body pillow
>Get on train packed with 1,000 other bugs
>Pervert tries to cop a feel on the middle schooler in front of you but grabs your dick instead
>This is the most human interaction you've gotten since your mom kicked you out and disowned you
>Get to your job, sonyotabishi mega corp
>Work 12 hours straight while even during lunch, where you eat raw sea creatures out of a shitty wooden box
>Ohhhhhhhhhh shit here comes the boss
>"HIROSHIMA SAN! I NEEDU YOU TO WORKU RATE ON THESEU REPORTSU!"
>Work for another six hours
>Consider jumping off the roof but then remember you have a meeting tomorrow
>Binge drink tall boys of sappero and pass out in a Gashapon shop alleyway instead

Yes, user, why would anybody in that situation drink?

Attached: 1465929875849.jpg (645x773, 87K)

Don't get me wrong, many will disagree, but it's pretty much animeland for a reason. It's clean, it's safe, people are friendly, it's a very wholesome culture and experience.

I would never live in the West again. It's not perfect, but with all the countries I've lived in, the Japanese model seems like one of the best (outside of the work culture). I would like to emphasize this, I am still a foreigner, and although I'm fluent in the language and been here for a long time, I will always be "other" and get many passes for social faux-passes that I would be crucified for if I were Japanese.

Is this saying that Asians only have metabolism of alcohol in part of their cells? Explain pls.

That's just a good night out

lie
american get drunk regularly in roppongi and let nagachou laugh at them

Because life im japan is shit
>wake up
>go to work
>work 16 hours
>leave work
>get drunk to forget your wage slave life
Repeat ad infinium until death
Why do you think suicide is so popular there? There is nothing to look forward to after high school.

soon

Attached: resolution.webm (320x240, 2.84M)

>Wake up in shitty 5x5 apartment hugging cold cum crusted body pillow
I do the same thing but in a luxury condo

Aside from a few cigarette butts and a spilled Pepsi the ground and train those guys are passed out on look super clean.

>Binge drink tall boys of sappero and pass out in a Gashapon shop alleyway instead
Replace Sapporo with Chu-His and this is a max comfy feel

Attached: 1411872600484.png (414x499, 454K)

Attached: 1537994558303.jpg (1311x736, 123K)

english teacher get out !!

trying to cancel out pain they're feeling. spiritual
pain is worse than physical pain.

Ziesta

So what's the difference then? I mean between a North Korean hard work labor camp and Japan?

Attached: topkeks.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Their bodies aren't used to it.

Based nip makes anywhere his bed

high work culture keeps the niggers out so theres a good side to this

getting hammered and falling asleep in the middle of the street is based as fuck, I used to do it all the time in the 90s while vacationing in Europe before it got invaded by the browns

>america
>work ethic

lol not since boomers

>we reclaim land from the sea
>just to house niggers on it

real dutch nigga feels

Not an English teacher, but in agreement. Fuck English teachers.

Yuros live in their own bubble and refuse to learn anything.

is that really enough for a whole weekend?

I'm not a boomer and I agree with this. The youth have no work ethic, they just expect to be paid over the odds for turning up. I've employed people from the ages of 16-30. The 16 year olds worked hard as did the 29/30 year olds, everyone else in between was an entitled, lazy cunt.

Because they, like us, have gone down the wrong path with booze.
We must all defeat the fermented Jew within.

Attached: FermentedJew.jpg (241x550, 29K)

Based as fuck

one of my first days on erasmus i went out with a group of koreans (since i was termporarly settled in their residence) and they ALL got drunk after a couple drinks i bought them... it was surreal (i also fucked one of their women later).

Bro you can buy an East Asian girl a single shot and she's frisky in a few minutes.

Saved fren. Spread the message of the liver killer

Attached: 1560125543465.jpg (900x900, 82K)