I've been dating this pic related girl for 7 weeks...

I've been dating this pic related girl for 7 weeks. Last Monday she told me she was diagnosed with stage 4 pancreatic cancer. I haven't looked into this much but should I leave her? Wwyd user?

Attached: Fhftbcdf.jpg (1026x1823, 875K)

FUCK OFF SPAMMING THIS SHIT.

Wake up

This again?

Attached: Death ray pattent.jpg (1024x997, 482K)

Women dont even have pancrei

It's a test to see if you're gonna stay with her..... don't be fooled

This is spam posted hourly, you faggots.

Jeopardy host Alex Trabek was diagnosed with the same thing. It's incurable, 100% killrate. Sling sticky ropes of cum all over her and say your goodbyes once she starts getting fucked up.

old pasta. delete this faggot.

Dumb faggot falling for this spam. Faggot.

DONT BE A LOSER. GIVE HER THE BEST YOU HAVE TO OFFER AND BE A MAN. STAY WITH HER. BE SWEET TO HER AND HOLD HER HAND TIL SHE PASSES. DONT LISTEN TO THESE LOPSIDED RETARDS... ALSO HAVE SOME RESPECT FOR WOMAN AND DONT POST PICS LIKE THIS.... HOW WOULD SHE FEEL ABOUT THIS........

HAVE SOME DIGNITY...... DAMN

Why would you leave someone when they are suffering and need help? Be compassionate.

Retard faggots, not knowing this spam.

Have you had sex with her?
Yes = marry her
No = leave her

NOT YOUR PERSONAL BLOG FAGGOT

Get her pregnant.

Show love, kys.

its fake spam
>you faggots
its fake spam
>you faggots
its fake spam
>you faggots
its fake spam
>you faggots
its fake spam
>you faggots
its fake spam
>you faggots
its fake spam
>you faggots
its fake spam
>you faggots
its fake spam
>you faggots
its fake spam
>you faggots
its fake spam
>you faggots
its fake spam
>you faggots
let it die

Fake and gay. If real, she's testing you.

Retard, I love spam slide threads and always shitpost back to bots. WTF ELSE ARE YOU HERE FOR NIGGER? TO TALK TO OTHE R MEN ANONYMOUSLY ONLINE? About politics? HOW GAY IS THAT

Omg it’s the perfect form of birth control. Knock her cunt up with your manseed. No possibility of child support. But don’t marry so you don’t get the bills.

Hey everyone this is a real thread, please respond to every post it will help OP who is totally a real person and his post is 100% factual.

Marry, then take whatever she has after she dies. Unless she's in debt, then no.

Retard dumb fuck not knowing this spam. Fuck off back to R*ddit, newfag.

She would be in a hospital if she were stage 4