You must accept immigrants because people from your country emigrated in the past

>you must accept immigrants because people from your country emigrated in the past

How do you respond?

Attached: 1559893610646.png (620x348, 187K)

Kill every traitor who left our homeland. They are not Greeks anymore.

>nigger wut

This is the line the government and media are taking in Ireland as they bring in hundreds of niggers a week. The Irish are already down to 81% of the population on their own island and falling. By 2040, the government plans to bring in one million niggers and destroy Irish culture off the face of the Earth.

>you must accept immigrants because people from your country emigrated in the past
Sure but they weren't shitskins coming from shitholes. Import 3rd world become 3rd world. Import Europe become Europe.

Attached: 1560328197605.jpg (537x537, 41K)

An Tánaiste says we're getting a population of 10 million somehow..

We can accept immigrants but only if they bring something with them and if they behave.

That'll automatically rule out all niggers

Are you angry that you can't find a work as a barista in Germany?

Attached: pathetic.png (800x450, 359K)

Anyone applying that retard logic gets an immediate one way ticket to Africa where they can bond with homo sapiens ancestors

NOBODY WANTS TO LIVE IN BRAZIL 2.0

This is literal kinder garden tier debating

I accept legal immigration and reject illegal fuckagration.

You must suck dick since your grandma sucked dicks

I could move to Germany if I wanted to. I'm mad at everyone who left Greece. We don't have enough people now, almost all educated young people have left (brain drain) and now we pretty much have to take in foreigners. Everyone who leaves his country is a selfish person without a homeland.

>How do you respond?
they were white

You must kill Jews since your ancestors killed Jews

No keep the world diverse

You must enact Jim Crow laws since your grandparents had Jim Crow laws

There are lots of good responses to that.
'Look what happened to the natives when my ancestors came here. That will happen to us.'
'If you look at Europe they took in lots of immigrants and they failed to adjust to the new society and just brought the society they were trying to escape from with them, now they have higher crime rates, no go zones, etc.'
'If there is money an housing available to help people we should help the people that are already here first. Then if there is anything left we can help others. It doesn't make sense to import homeless people when we already have some.'
'We should try to help them build up their own countries, that would help the most people with the lowest cost and risk for ourselves.'

Attached: niggle-me-this-batman-what-accounts-for-as-little-as-42092091.png (500x589, 141K)

Potato negro on holidays reporting in. Famines happened in the 19th century sometimes. And 18th and 17th and 16th etc. They were a fact of life from the dawn of civilisation to the modern era. There have been countless famines. However, one famine in particular is famous all over the world (really, I worked in tourism once upon a time and you'd be surprised where they've heard of the great Irish famine).
That famine is infamous 160 years later because Ireland didn't recover from it. We still have a population about 20% lower than Ireland had in 1840. Ireland was an economic disaster zone for about 150 years. Where usually a population and society would recover over time, Ireland emptied itself and it was an utter unmitigated catastrophe.

>but muh successful Irish-Americans
Irish-Americans are, on average, noticeably richer and higher IQ than Irish-Irishmen. This is probably a result of survivorship bias. Let's imagine you jumped off a boat in Boston or New York in 1875 and had absolutely nothing. If you were smart and industrious you figured something out. If not, you died drunk in a gutter. For every Kennedy, there were a great many people who completely failed and suffered immensely for no reason until they died far away from anyone or anything they knew.

Speaking of anyone or anything you knew, they naturally congregated together in Irish ghettos so they'd be more comfortable. Now in 1875, New York was small and growing. Different ethnic areas just sorta grew around each other as the city expanded. Which of your already-developed cities (or parts thereof) do you want to hand over to a foreign group?

ALSO America (in theory) has a set of principles which, if you accept, can make you American. They're written down in the Constitution and Declaration of Independence and all that. What's the equivalent in, let's say, Italy? How do you become something that's developed gradually over 50,000 years?

Colonists and settlers aren’t the same as economic migrants.

'So then lobotomies and slavery are okay again?' I've used this one and it instantly shuts them down like asking Alexa if the CIA designed her

I'm quite enjoying Jericoacoara tbqhwy

where did an Tánaiste say that? I seem to recall Eamon Ryan saying something similar.

Cheers lads. Some good responses. I also have

>the sins of the father is not an argument
>you admit it's for revenge?
>we had no part in "colonization"
>people fleeing a famine isn't the same as lads being pumped in by NGOs
>What did Nigeria do for us in the famine?

I'm part native american, and even so this country was founded by Anglos for Anglos. They fought and died against the Dutch, the French, the Indians, and the Spanish to make it their home. Not to mention the gold they spent to acquire land. It's asinine to say it belongs to anyone just because they cross the border into this country.
The Statue of Liberty was only supposed to represent the Revolutionary ideals shared by France and the U.S. A migrant (jew) wrote the poem about it welcoming migrants. It was never posted anywhere near the statue.

Attached: 1558665985685.png (306x306, 73K)

>and even so this country was founded by Anglos for Anglos.
With the help from African, Chinese, Irish, ect. labour. Funny how that tiny detail gets left out here. In all seriousness, whoever successful conquers a land deserves it. This includes those there who foolishly stop breeding, and decides to let invaders in.