G-guys?

I'm starting to think Trump isn't going to win 2020. What are we gonna do once the Dems have a super majority nation wide in the next 10 years?

Attached: angrysadpepe.jpg (583x583, 53K)

>Vice President Joseph Biden ahead 53 –40percent, according to a Quinnipiac University National Poll released today
>Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders over President Trump 51 –42percent;
>California Sen. Kamala Harris ahead of Trump 49 –41percent
>Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren topsTrump49 –42 percent
>South Bend Mayor Pete Buttigieg edges Trump47 –42 percent
>New JerseySen. Cory Booker by a nose overTrump 47 –42 percent

Attached: quinnpollJune.png (786x513, 42K)

Biden is on record saying he is a Zionist.

the fucking independents

Attached: quinnpol2June.png (904x329, 14K)

this is even better
>most people across the board rate the economy as good
>basically everyone other than white men and some white women says Trump deserves NO credit for the good economy
kek we are truly fucked aren't we?

Attached: quinnpol3.png (900x391, 21K)

>most people other than self identifying Redpub white men think Trump is handling national policy toward Mexico poorly

are people really this fucking retarded?

Attached: quinnpoll4.png (920x342, 15K)

A C C E L E R A T E

I guess we go to the FEMA camp to get re-educated.
Don't lose your head over it. It'll be quick.

Attached: guilitine.jpg (480x360, 22K)

most of Congress is as well

the accelerating collapse is truly fucking happening isn't it? People would really vote for meth head faggot Corey Booker over trump. The (((media and hollywood))) brainwashing really is too much to overcome.

Just say you’re a Mexican trap with aids and get free shit.

Attached: chekem1.jpg (450x299, 50K)

The future is places like our big cities where Republicans don't even bother running a candidate and the Dems try to outwoke one another. Imagine a tranny shitting in your face forever.

Starting the civil war? I will voluntarily go for slavic death corps.

The same thing that happens every time. You're proven without a shadow of a doubt that Conservatives are always on the wrong side of history and it takes Progressives to fix the shit you worthless fucking cucks broke.

Attached: cuckservatives.jpg (480x720, 138K)

Here's my theory. When i listen and talk to people who aren't very politically invested or don't follow the political sphere, they tend to say they are neither Repub or Dem. So i guess you could consider them the independents. I get the feeling from them, even if the view Trump with a mixed bag, they are just tired of the circus encapsulating it all. They are tired of the constant bombardment (mainly in the entertainment sphere) of people talking about the President. I think they are gonna vote against him just so they can have a return to what they consider normality. They don't believe/don't care that the political establishment and the zog machine is hell bent on collapsing the country into a cesspit. As long as the can get away with not paying attention to it all, they'll vote for that.

Bottom line, a large majority of Americans are so wrapped up in their own nihilism they don't care about any of this shit, as long as the can have their sportsball and Netflix without hearing about Trump 24/7.

Attached: npcblckbackgrnd.png (247x269, 19K)

Tranny faggot believes polls Clinton was 16 points ahead in this same poll at this point

Aren't you happy? It's accelerationist as fuck, Civili war 2 - I'll send you some AKs

Attached: eyu66hkbi3w21.jpg (674x433, 24K)

>seriously believing creepy Joe Biden has chances against anyone
It will be absolute dumpster fire after first debates

Trump is the best goyim manipulator currently alive on planet Earth. You're delirious if you don't think that the investigations are being timed for maximum disruption of the Dem voting blocs.
If they drag him into an impeachment hearing, they'll also lose 2024.
Also.
>trusting polls about Trump.

He isn’t going to win 2020 and you deserve everything coming to uou

They are going to dump the electoral college eventually as well. LA, Chicago, and NY are gonna decide our future forever. It's truly fucking over isn't it?

Say what you want about Trump, at least he gave the appearance of wanting to try and stop the bleeding. Now we can see, beyond reasonable doubt, most Americans are determined to re open the wounds because ORANGE MAN BAD

use the peoples liberty teeth?

If Trump loses ill have to accept cnn's suggestion of becoming ungovernable and resisting

It's already over dude. Just look at this guy! Americans are jittering in their seats, just waiting for the opportunity to vote for him.

Trump is finished

Attached: article-1376670-0B9E244100000578-905_233x356_popup.jpg (964x579, 87K)

is the samefag posting this gay ass meme everyday?
it's been years moron. IG REPORT ANY DAY NOW is all i've heard for almost 2 years. Yet i'm delirious??
i don't think he is either, but wtf have i done to deserve this?

>dump the electoral college
It's even more dumb than not allowing criminals to vote

He'll win but it doesnt matter anymore.
accelerate!

so, thanks liberals for the world being a total shit fuck?
ok

OMG WHAT IF ONE OF THE JEW TYPES GETS ELECTED??????
OH WAIT...

Attached: 1557484586491.jpg (1024x768, 137K)

Come brother. We must aid the mutts in their hour of need.

He's gonna win , nobody is trying to compete with him for it

>accelerate
pedal to the metal fren

Attached: 1560297301402m.jpg (657x1024, 68K)

Attached: 1548941516126.jpg (590x680, 50K)

>I bet they are so far ahead that they don't need white men to vote for them.

Attached: 1476864834031.png (204x262, 117K)

You are. If it happened tomorrow, it'd be memory holed by Nov 2020. If it happens in October 2020, normies swarm the polls for four more years of your hated ORANGE MAN.
And I said nothing about an IG report. I was referring to the inquiries into Clinton/U1 (Huber), Big Tech, and the Roman Catholic Church: all of which are actively ongoing right now.

So my dear faggot, how can WE capitalize on this? Surely now we can get an actual/pol/lack in office. HAH

couldn't be more right

i feel the same way, though I tell people not to vote and continue improving their lives isn't instead of just being pure nihilists

Acceleration advocates are fucking retards. We wont be accelerating toward societal breakdown, civil war, and rebuilding. We will be accelerating toward complete technocratic/communistic/surveillance slavery for a thousand plus years, where your very genetics will be obliterated and absorbed into a brown mass collective. Fucking idiots you are.

Accelerate

Mass suicide

Shit I don't know faggot. Enjoy universal healthcare and increased wages? You absolute colossal fucking retard.

Attached: 1554414409440 1552390487665.jpg (1024x1437, 247K)

guess I'm a cruz missile now guys

Attached: 1490383170394.png (1200x1227, 630K)

my fellow mutts aren't gonna do shit. This has been proven. They've come for everything but the guns. People LARP with the SHALL NOT bullshit, but when push comes to shoves, Americans aren't gonna do shit about it

i hope you faggots are right

Attached: checkit.jpg (430x320, 24K)

>People LARP with the SHALL NOT bullshit, but when push comes to shoves
Exactly. The closest thing to a protest which ever happened in US is when McNamara started drafting low IQ retards and they proceeded to mass blow up army officers.

>believing polls
Jesus, are you this fucking stupid??

do you get what I'm trying to say? 2016 forced everyone to pay attention, whether they wanted to or not. In general, most Americans don't pay attention to the news other than reading the headlines that come through alerts on their phones, or maybe listen to what their favorite rapper or sportsball player says. They want to go back to burying their heads in the sand and stop hearing about Trump everyday all day. Their solution will be to vote him out, damned be the cost.

Having a convo with your average voter about politics and society, is like literally talking to a child

Yang is our only hope

Attached: yangjewsfearsamuri.jpg (1280x960, 326K)

i'm basing this not on these (((polls))) alone, but real life interactions with apolitical people.
see

Yes but it's a stupid brain dead slogan so it will get a lot of repeating

you mock, but such is the way the demographics are going. the white male vote will soon become irrelevant
dude nothing ever happens ever give it a rest

Yang is Chinese, not a Samurai. Dumb. The Japanese and Chinese hate each other.

Well thank God for that! As long as the Jews are safe, well-fed, and on track for world domination!