18 to 25 years old

Can you guys redpill me on this "18 to 25 years old is your best time in your life" meme?
It seems like most of the normies will say that, but some of the most successful people are still in their best state in their 40s. I'm 20 and not sure should I do whatever i want now or should I prepare for the long game?

Attached: muh party.jpg (1300x866, 199K)

Normies think those are the best ages because you can get away with a lot of degeneracy

its because your an adult but dont fully have responsibilities yet so you can be a degenerate before you have to reluctantly work a job driving a forklift at the sysco frozen chicken warehouse and quietly drinking your steel reserve high gravity lager while watching twitch streams in the evening

18 to 25 you're sucking hind tit trying to figure out what you want. You hit your stride around 30 or so.

Always look out for #1, that’s the first second and third rule.

This

fpbp

You're only young once. Your youth will never come back.

If you don’t enjoy your 20s you’ll regret it when you’re older but that doesn’t mean you need to be a degenerate or accomplish all of your life goals by 30
Just have fun, be responsible, do some fun stuff you won’t be able to do when you’re older, enjoy your life, save money and you’re good

This.

Women. It's women.

It's the time of your life if you're a male model tier CHAD. For the rest of us, 18-25 should be spent working extremely hard so you have fuck you money.

I think its legit, if you have a trouble free start in life. You are finally full grown physically, but your cells are still young and uncorrupted. You have energy all the time and are excited by life. Experiences you get in those times cannot be done over.

For me however, those years have been hell. I had to learn to live with missing out on most of the good feelings. I still participated in a lot of youthful activities, but I had massive mental issues going on and did not enjoy a second of it.

At 25 I am just now starting to find some control and stability in life, and I think my best years are to come personally.

I do wish I was a normie and enjoyed my youth though.

Yep

Same here brother, however I just started lifting 2 years ago at 24 and asI'm starting see better pay the attention from women has spiked up. Always be doing something productive, don't fall for the TV or video game jew

Yes if you low IQ. I am not saying that being 30+ is as fun partywise as my youth. It clearly isn't. A feeling of serenity and appreciation starts to emerge though. You really start to enjoy education and nature and shit. I also have a great time hitting on zoomer girls they so easy to game and its such an enjoyment for them because all their boys are basically onions and mentally ill.

Roasties hit the wall in 25 and Chads focus on a younger girls, forcing thots to settle for a ex-loser who they wouldn't date at their prime.
18 to 25 is the only time when roasties get to ride Chads dick.

your body is healthy, less things to worry about, you have lots of enery, future is ahead of you, you have lots of dreams, you are exited for the party next weekend.

Hitting the wall is an incel coping myth. Women in their 70s don't even have to struggle to find a partner. Having a vagina means there will always be men willing to pursue you.

btw when I was 19, I felt my energy is sky high, and can read or think faster till now. I'm quiet afraid that this state will disappear when i'm older,if i eat and exercise healthy how long will this state continue?

it's a Jewish lie to get young promising Gentiles off the right track and into the pit of degeneracy. party when you know you should study instead, because hey you'll never get these years back right. nevermind the fact that you aren't financially viable yet, and you're still trying to figure out how your credit card works, and that you'll have infinitely more time to indulge in your dark desires after you've acquired some purchasing power.

They target this age range because they can maximize their debt. Usury is at the center of jewish power. No bankers no juden.

18-25 were the hardest times in my life, i was obese and mentally ill, it took all of those years to heal myself and lose the weight. im 26 now and still dealing with it, and still trying to improve myself.

Attached: Americans-are-Obese-and-Yet-Believe-They-are-Eating-Healthy-dating-singles-meetville-matchmaking1.jp (609x398, 191K)

18-22 were awesome for me. 22-26 were miserable. I'm 30 now and I'm finally not afraid anymore.

24yo here. My 20s fucking suck. Nothing but suffering and bullshit. I think that meme is a bit more aimed at females. Men get to have fun in their late 20s onward as they get their assets in order.

You have time as a man.

> Up until 25/26 focus on your education, career, health
> Then focus on women and finding someone to settle down with
> After you've been with her for a while, have children with her

At 27-30 you will look a lot more mature, and be in a much better position to sleep with 18-25 year old women.

Lust is a vice. If you put it first, it will consume you. Chad might have had fun all of those years, but now Chad changes tyres for a shit wage every day with no benefits or perks, and a pretty shit salary.

Chad is now also cucked by the government and child benefits, and you've turned up with your plush new job, nice car and fucking his baby's mother every night whilst he's covered in grease. She's screaming your name now.

As he comes every fortnight to see his kids mandated by the courts, he has to see you smirk in his face as you close the door and send him on his way, and he knows deep down that while he is playing dad, you're going balls deep in the woman he used to love and worship.

If you want women, you need to focus on what women want: status - attractiveness (physique/grooming/style), wealth (job/savings), and other things to go with it. Women are simply one reward of acting like an assured man and handling your own shit in life. They are a bonus, not the ultimate prize.

Chad only wins if you allow him to win by being an insecure bitch and pushing women right back into his hands.

Why is Elvis Presley in this picture?

I'm in my 30s and life doesn't seem much different than when I was in college. The only people who think 18-25 is peak are slags, fatties, and other people who hit a wall around 25 as a result of poor choices.

>It seems like most of the normies will say that,
Normalfags are generally pretty degenerate.

You don't know what hitting the wall means do you fatty? How embarrassing.