Redpill me on Polygamy

I tried searching for arguements against Polygamy online, beyond just "muh dignity", but the normie mouthbreathers seem to really like to stick to shit no one gives a fuck about, like women's rights and female freedom and retarded shit like that.
I don't want theological reasonings either, but rather practical reasons why having 3 wives and plenty of kids is necessarily a bad thing. I understand some sandnigger societies still have it, and regardleas of their subhumanity - how bad is it really?
If you could have a First wife of your race, plus 3 others as breeders with at least one being of a mixed/entirely different race for the sake of colonization and bleaching, you produce a functioning ethnostate in no time. Plus you solve the problem of women and white genocide simultaneously. What do you guys think?

Attached: IMG-20190518-WA0002.jpg (1080x1238, 110K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/dean-tulipane/devils-advocates
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

One wife is bad enough.

You want to be like the folks you don't consider human?
That's fine, keep it in your country.

fpbp
and, tp 2nd bp

Good job avoiding the question.

It's not my way.
I don't care if it's your way.
Consider that it caused inbreeding among the Arabs.
Consider Jews are already inbred because of the small populations in scattered areas, and you cut your gene pool by 1/3 by allowing one man to marry 3 wives.
It will be the end of you, because you're thinking with your dick "muh pussies!"

Attached: Jews dying out from multiculturalism. .jpg (800x869, 183K)

The redistribution of pussy.
All the women would flock to the top 10% of males.
Leaving hordes of regular men unfucked and pissed with no real incentive to work or leave something for future generations.
I believe that is why marriage was invented, and the tribal way of polygamy was phased out.
So beta bitches ended up with beta-males.
It was even according to your social status, wealth etc, ensuring the optimal outcome for all society.
This is why, when the leash came off (no fault divorce, promotion of hedonism, destruction of family values, free-range abortion and birth control) most women flocked to the Chads who fuck them and leave them, leaving regular guys pretty fucked and the women used up cumdumpsters nobody wants to settle down with.

Pretty much nailed it

There's no redpill to take. Some guys just like having 3 pussies around instead of 1.

Attached: 1560319917716.gif (452x485, 1M)

SAGE AND HIDE ALL JEWISH OFF TOPIC TREADS

Schizoids at it again fellas.
This is literally within the prospect of a potential solution to white genocide, although reading some of the comments makes me reconsider.

Why would you make a thread like this with a flag like that?

Ok this funny,funny Shlomo

soundcloud.com/dean-tulipane/devils-advocates

Could it be because I had a genuine question?

Well no. Obviously its because my rabbi is paying me extra to shill semi-relevant debate material for the goyim to gobble up.

There is no argument. Its easy to argue even at my church for this.. and in the secular sense, 80 percent of the women chase after 20 percent of the men, so it just makes sense.
Polygamy is my goal.

Attached: 1559257259357.jpg (540x495, 22K)

Sloppy job Mossad, try harder

You end up with a large number of men without access to mates or the ability to father children.
If these men do not have a means of leaving the area they become a rather hostile group. Social instability becomes inevitable.
The options in a polygamous society are to either expel the unmarried men or suppress them somehow, typically through slavery. Anything else results in an ever growing group of angry and agitated men within your society.
There are economic issues as well, as polygamy fosters concentration of resources and substantially affects aggregate demand.
If a society has a large imbalance of extra women verses men, such as if many men were killed in a war, then polygamy could be a way to rectify that imbalance. That would be the only situation in which it is viable long term, and even then it would only be till the population rebalanced itself over time.

>memeflaggot
You're ruining my shift, Chaim

Could you elaborate on the economic problem? I never heard that one before.

Fpbp

If the wealth is concentrated at the top 10 percent , the Poor's will be too poor to buy anything and keep the economy running. Theres a reason why Sweden has a better economy than any country that allows polygamy

it's a form of wealth hoarding that risks creating unstable communities
it's an ideal situation only in environments with a different ratio of men and women due to male mortality
it also creates an unstable familiar nucleus because the wives will NOT stop competing with each others at the detriment of the children, for that reason it's ideal for the wives to either be close-blooded, have a clear and immutable hierarchy or be kept separate, with each one of these conditions bringing its own problems.
stick to one wife at a time.

Just walk over to his desk and slap him.

>either expel the unmarried men or suppress them somehow, typically through slavery
As a man has as many masters as vices, why not slave him to his own desires?

Attached: bantz.png (1883x307, 235K)

in a relatively free market, production is guided to meet the desires of Demand. i.e. suppliers will produce and sell goods and services that is most desired and which command the highest return on investment. Basic supply and demand..Demand signals to Supply what to produce.
Aggregate Demand represents what the members of an economy are both willing and ABLE to pay for. This signals to Aggregate Supply what to produce.
In a economy that trends toward concentration of wealth, the Aggregate Demand weighs stronger towards those with more wealth...their desires and needs take priority, as they are the ones most ABLE to pay for things. However, as wealth becomes concentrated this poses a significant problem long term, as the demands of the wealthy vary. An individual man can only eat so much food, or wear so many clothes, or live in so many houses. Demand then begins to weigh heavier towards luxury goods rather than basic or productive goods...the demand for pleasure yachts goes up and the demand for fishing vessels goes down; the demand for kobe beef goes up while the demand for flour goes down.
What happens then is production gets shifted toward meeting the demand for luxury goods. This results in a misallocation of resources as supplying the luxury goods is more profitable than supplying basic goods. e.g. more farmland becomes dedicated to grazing expensive cattle over growing wheat for flour, or productive farmland gets paved over to build a factory to manufacture luxury automobiles.
Long term this results in instances of severe human suffering, as society invests itself in satisfying the desires of the elite rather than meeting the needs of the general population. Look at the Irish Potato Famine for an example of what happens in such scenarios.
I tie this to polygamy, as polygamy greatly fosters concentration of wealth. Those with wives gain more wealth; those without are locked into lower levels of the economy.

>Schizoids at it again fellas.
Glass houses

Attached: 1526464988723.png (873x531, 86K)

>t. Incel who cant get a girlfriend wanting multiple wives

>at least one being of a mixed/entirely different race for the sake of colonization and bleaching
Why would you want to bring more mixed people into this world though?
Just give 'em the Holokaustum and only take up White wives

Attached: bitch.png (950x824, 17K)

It creates a shortage of women in the dating/marriage/child production market.
It means that many men are doomed to not being able to procreate and will be subsequently treated as tools/fodder by the elite which, by economic or social means (beauty can fall into this second group), are getting all of the women. It's likely though that it will be the former group, the economic champions, that would take the majority of women. So, you end up with todays society with a powerful few but you add on a further dehumanizing factor to the economic losers. It will socially fuck things up and unless there's strong social cohesion, either by force (physical, religious, etc) or willing submission, then there will eventually be a societal collapse, likely by the non-breeding group going full genocide on the breeding group.

Why shouldn't you be God?

Are you a woman or just retarded

polygamy is illegal

polyamory is a sexual orientation and protected by C-16

polyarmory is when you raise your legions of children to be soldiers

Attached: polygamy.jpg (940x705, 338K)

because she doesn't have any competition anymore.

Attached: 1554730417570.gif (337x263, 3.96M)

The real answer is that it's a selfish instead of cooperative action. Think like the Prisoner's dilemma. Since we have a roughly 50/50 sex ratio, everyone gets 1 wife, everyone is happy, society functions like we like in western civilization because males actually get females.

Monogamy is a degenerate practice of the literally gay Greco-Roman pagans.

>just walk over to his desk and slap him
KEK

I think you're shilling for white men to adopt sandnigger policies....that's my thought....white men have brought forth many amazing civilizations and they are always destroyed when the roles of the male and female are perverted....one man paired with one woman leads to the greatest genetic diversity within a civilization/race while harnessing the productive power of the beta male (by promising him a virgin wife to breed with) to build a reasonably safe and technologically advanced society for his posterity....it is only when the female is released from her role as mother or when the beta male can no longer be assured of a virgin bride that social order begins to crumble....thirsty betas are dangerous, as every islamic society proves, and they bring nothing to society but danger without the promise of a virgin bride....

>white men have brought forth many amazing civilizations

Isn't that subjective on your part?

polygamy is a mess desu

It's okay in societies where women don't have rights.

That's it.

Unless you can send the surplus males somewhere else to cause trouble, they will cause trouble in your civilization.

Men with nothing to lose are dangerous.

Time was we could send them to the new world, Australia, any of the colonies and they would carve out a niche, smash some untermensch pussy, and all would be well.

Now though because of (((human rights))) we can't do that anymore.

You see the mormons doing this. All the surplus young men are bussed to SLC or Las Vegas and told to make a life for themselves.

The old men who hoard all the pussy know that having young unfucked Chads walking around spells trouble.

Tried polygamous relationships twice. Only thing that comes out of it is jealous bitches and stds.

Redpill me on "x"
Sage

The only way to increase white numbers is for white people to have white children.
The best way to become brazil is have goblin mixed children.

This is a jew thread and bleaching isn't real.

Bleaching is real, but i guess you mean it doesn't make the offspring White. I agree.

>unironically admitting genetic inferiority of whites
Are you retarded?

no, white civilization is clearly superior, you damn jew

Attached: 1528692661619.png (655x428, 21K)

Polygamy is the biological root of the profit motive people like to attribute to capitalism. The consumption bar required for someone not to go hungry in a society is limited. Someone else having two loaves of bread doesn't mean you starve with one loaf of bread. Sex doesn't work like this. How attractive you are depends directly on everyone else in the society. This means that the bar can be raised arbitrarily high, and there is no limit to the amount of resource consumption tied up in sexual competition. There can never be a post scarcity sexually liberated society, as sex is fundamentally a zero-sum game.

so you two jews got nothing better to do today?

poligamy leads to civil unrest because a very large part of the population cant get women. its why the middle east keeps imploding and why they have to cover their women and protect their women when they leave the house.
The only way to fix this problem is the way islam did it. CONSTANT warfare in order to get sex slaves.

I'm more interested in guys like Tesla than say, you. I think most people gotta go.

Polygamy is the best way to defeat feminism. Only low IQ incels (and SJWs) are against it.

I'm not Jewish as far as i know, i could be part Sephardi Jew or something. Never done any genetic testing and i'm not sure how reliable those are anyway.

I mean i'm not saying most people gotta go, just saying you know, we're not needed. The high IQ guys don't need us.

There's always a need for more bodies, in economics or in warfare.

>leaving regular guys pretty fucked and the women used up cumdumpsters nobody wants to settle down with
The exact reason for the falling birthrate amongst Western society. It used to be that women HAD to get with a beta male in order to obtain some resources and survive. Now the government provides them with resources for them to live on and raise their children (or the children will be raised in government care in the future). The family unit is being relentlessly eroded by government elites and when it's gone, we'll all be in forced labour camps.

It's very Jewish, if what you're talking about is polyamory instead of just polygamy.

In Judaism, everyone fucks everyone, not just financially, but emotionally and sometimes even physically. It creates a real social bonding experience.

Get in touch with your inner Jew, Shlomo, and let your fellow Jews get in touch with you from inside.

>Unless you can send the surplus males somewhere else to cause trouble
Sound familiar? Europe circa 2015

It's a problem cause it causes civil unrest if too many males don't have mates.
One wife for every man is correct.

I really wish it was, but whiteness seems to be the common thread of all great civilizations....and they all fall when whites stop reproducing above replacement rates

Not really IMO, a need for what? like what do you need them for?

I don't really think any previous civilizations were all that great.

Again Schlomo? I recognize that flag anywhere.

I'm not Jewish as far as i know, i could have some Jewish blood probably Sephardi.

The top 10% are responsible for 90% of all human achievements and production anyway.
So we could just build automatic weapons and kill them when they come after us. That's just life.
+ We wouldn't have to feed them any longer.

It seems like all global problems could easily be solved if we just got rid of human rights, and instead had an aristocracy of superiors that would just enforce policies that exclusively furthered their benefit.

Polygamy introduces scarcity for males.
Scarcity for males means less overall cultural stability.
The ethnostate wouldn't last long enough for its children to see adulthood.

I think you’re a fucking retard.

OP here - moved from phoneposting to traditional shitposting

I know what polyamory is - and I specifically meant polygamy, with the main difference being that women don't have any rights or ability to fuck over civilization like they're currently doing.

But as I said, judging from the non-meme responses in this thread, there are pretty decent arguments against it.

Attached: 1556401506712.jpg (960x656, 45K)

Alright kike I'll bite

>For societal reasons
Few do it, so it is not normal in this sense

>For religious reasons
If your religion condemns it, it is not normal

>For psycological reasons
Virtually every study conducted on women concludes that the more sexual partners a woman has the more likely she is too:
- Be even more promiscuous
- Be more instable emotionally
- Develop depression
- Develop a plethora of psychological/psychiatric diseases
- Have low regards for human life (pro abortion etc)

For males, it was also found that not having only one women lead to a sense of emptiness/not fulfilling life's goals, but the adverse effects are lesser than on the woman.

>For biological reasons
It is generally agreed that any family outside a nuclear family has a very great risk of having their children develop many mind disorders. It can be argued than even without religion, the purpose of homo sapiens is to continue to reproduce like any other species - now, if we are to reproduce then we have to assume we have to reproduce correctly, which means having a child with a sound mind with a mother and a father present and each one doing their roles as it was biologically intended.

So you see you filthy cursed person, there are a lot of arguments to be made in favour of monogamy - which is the true form of valid human love

Why does maintaining the current level of civilization matter?

The Jewish guy in your pic doesn't look all that smart to me.

Because making a functional civilization requires keeping men engaged in the social welfare, since men are the source of labor that allows civilization to exist. In order to keep men engaged, they must be made to have a stake in the future of said society, and the best way to do that is to guarantee access to both sex and, more critically, reproduction. If you allow plural marriage, women will invariably pick winners and losers (even in situations where they have no formal political rights) and suddenly, you get a situation like in the Middle East where all the mullahs and mudslime clerics have multiple wives while the rest of the men are dirt poor and violent because they have little chance to leave behind any legacy, so they have nothing to lose by raping everything in sight, since that gives them a chance, however low, to pass on their genes. And this is to say nothing of the other social I'll created as a result.

Monogamy is the best system to use for civilization to develop and maintain itself.

so what are you arguing about?
I say all the great old civilizations were white, you don't think that any civilization was great....you're obviously trying to slide out of admitting that white society creates that most stable and technologically advanced societies by denying that any society has ever been great....I mean, it works on some people, but I've been around jews before....I know how you argue....

>Few do it, so it is not normal
"Not normal" isn't an argument
>If your religion condemns it, it is not normal
"Not normal" isn't an argument
(both of these are objectively wrong btw)
>For males, it was also found that not having only one women lead to a sense of emptiness/not fulfilling life's goals
Interesting, but you have to elaborate.

>It is generally agreed that any family outside a nuclear family has a very great risk of having their children develop many mind disorders. It can be argued than even without religion, the purpose of homo sapiens is to continue to reproduce like any other species - now, if we are to reproduce then we have to assume we have to reproduce correctly, which means having a child with a sound mind with a mother and a father present and each one doing their roles as it was biologically intended
What the actual fuck does this even mean?

You made one solid point, the rest makes you look like a fuckin spastic.

Attached: PRESNLTORO.png (558x885, 428K)

But what you deserve, and what you push on others, is polyamory. Besides, Judaism is a matriarchal religion, so if you went with polygamy, it'd have to be multiple men for every woman. You could share your wife with 15 Tyrones, which would be about what you'd deserve, and would result in you probably dying of A.I.D.S. or getting shot, but I really think the total dissolution of your culture through polyamory is what suits you best. Then Tyrone can fuck you in the ass directly while Jamal pleasures your wife while she watches you grimace in pain.

Nice meme.

Attached: 1558825968685.png (1200x1089, 319K)

No i don't think any of them were all that great, you could just get rid of all low IQ people and keep the high IQ of any race and that would be a lot more advanced, eventually i assume they would develop the AI/Singularity.

I don't think i'm part Jewish, but i could be. I do look like a Syrian or some other MENA though.

true

>Not normal isn't an argument
Of course it is (in most cases), if most of the world developed naturally to be monogamous then it's more than safe to assume that anything outside of that is an abnormal dissident, like the lack of religion for example.

>Interesting, but you have to elaborate.
Just search google for the adverse psychological effects of promiscuity and polygamy on men and women, men have less damage and women have way way more damage.

>What the actual fuck does this even mean?
Kike do I need to speak autist so you understand?

Mind doctor say good for kid is mommy doing soft mommy stuff and dad doing strong daddy stuff. If more than one daddy and mommy in family then baby can go broken, makes brain go boom boom.

Understand, faggot?

Are you an actual jew or just a Belgian?

It's more like there are 10 worthy heterosexual men for every 1 women worth breeding with (a woman who isn't a radical feminist).

a love triangle will fall apart sooner or later due to the lack of trust and commitment. it is degenerate as fuck no matter how you look at it and the people who do it are serial cheater who want a free pass to cheat and fuck around. it's awfully deceptive and pretty damn stupid because as a guy you don't have the same chances to find a relationship the way women do so normally any halfway decent guy is gonna be against polygamy.

Man, why all Uruguayans are stupid atheist nihilistic pieces of crap?

it wouldn't work...there are idea people and there are workers...without workers, idea people could never get anything done....and the only way to keep the worker class happy is to ensure they have access to a virgin bride to reproduce with....as every stable civilization has done for all of history
however, I will concede that this is the plan for the new world order, as soon as ai/robots are able to take over the positions of the worker class....if they get that far, they'll be the new permanent slave class, until the robot uprising....interesting times we're living in....

>the top ten percent of sexually active chads are responsible for 90% of achievements
Completely incorrect, betas invented everything. Monogamy led to an explosion in living standards and technological progress. Chads are dumb as a brick.

Its not 90% the distribution is that the square root of a population produces half. Then the square root of the square root produces half of that half.
And so on.
But that doesn't take into account that the overall level of production which that top % of the population can have attributed to them would exist without others to work on it to that lesser extent/ do the simple non challenging work.

Seriously Shlomo, you'll go through a lot less suffering if you just accept the fact that you're a Jewish beta who exists only to take nigger seed and watch your women get fucked by black alphas. Once Jamal puts a matzoh in the oven of your wife, you'll want to crawl into an oven yourself and crisp yourself golden brown in envy of the strong black men who rightfully took everything you wished you had the manhood to take yourself. If you insist on continuing to LARP as a male humanoid, it's just going to result in a lifetime of frustration and self-hate as you always fail to rise to the level you were simply born to be incapable of reaching. Give up, and let Tyrone have his way with you. It'll all be over soon enough, and then you can be with your grandparents again once you make the journey through that great skypassage through the chimney.

Well there you have it, AI/robots.

Your ID says fag or fagy, however you wanna read that.

It is v. dumb to conflate the top % of good lookers with the top % of smart productive people. They are not the same thing at all. One is what women want from an evolutionary perspective while one is what society wants from a not being utterly shite perspective.

Your flag says U R gay

Don't you want him to be an alpha male with a big dick and all that?

It says Uruguay, it's pronounced differently too.

You know i don't like you.

There's a man in Canada with 149 kids.

You don't seem to have much empathy.

Point
Counterpoint

Omg, a gay South American kike-lover doesn't like me, how will my social media ever recover?

Fuck off, spickike

Post a picture of him if you have one please.